Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do (27011 Views)

I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by vibrogazmo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23
Me and my neighbors talk so much that I need to leave the house or pretend I'm not home to have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Angelfrost(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23
Skyfornia:
If you have me as your neighbour...you MUST talk to me. I can penetrate the hardest person and make the person free himself...

I have met your kind... And, they failed woefully! cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by coputa(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23
jaxxy:
As far as I'm concerned greetings is enough for neighbours unless when there's an important discussion. U are not the only one that can/should initiate friendly discussions or share meals on festive periods they can too if they want so stop giving urself a hard time and be ur best self not somebody else.
You've just summed it up
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by LeeSmart: 12:47pm On Feb 23
SIXFEETUNDER:
STFU you are not introverted

You're autistic hiding under the canopy of introversion

You're like a closeted fággot
E never reach like dis now bros
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by coputa(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23
vibrogazmo:
Me and my neighbors talk so much that I need to leave the house or pretend I'm not home to have peace of mind
That's one of the disadvantage

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by coputa(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23
Skyfornia:
If you have me as your neighbour...you MUST talk to me. I can penetrate the hardest person and make the person free himself...
Then you lack self esteem and respect

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by coputa(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23
valentineuwakwe:
One day and soon something fit happen and you go need them.....
Greetings is enough
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by saudi95: 12:51pm On Feb 23
Bruv, you have found a peaceful life for yourself and still looking for trouble, mind your business bruv. once you say hello and the respond mind your business sir. If you need an extended discussion with them for something important go ahead, if not mind your business, If they need you for any extral discussion as well, they will make the move.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Neduzze5(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23
Christianoir:
It is weird, I don’t talk with my neighbour, we only greet nd hail each other that where it end, but I haven’t really have any meaningful conversation with them before and it bother me sometimes tho.. I’m mostly an introvert nd the shy type. Is something wrong with me, sometimes I want to speak to them, but me speaking to them will mean being friendly, which I’m avoiding, ever since I rented this compound I’ve avoided trouble. Nd I’m someone who cares about what people say or care about the opinion of others, things get to me easily tho

Do they see me as a proud/arrogant person.
I’m I weird. Is there people out there like me who have neighbors like me.

Im a student tho.

Please ignore my typo error.

I don't discuss with my neighbours as well. Just hello, hi.

I don't think there's really so much need for fraternity with your neighbours.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by coputa(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23
2shure:
When I moved into my place.mt neighbours were too nosy.i would trek..fly okada to buy fuel a d on gen.the idiots would come knocking they wanna charge.no p. When I bought my 3rd car.they would see me coming and smile.i would five them lift.when I installed solar.dem no allow me rest again.always knocking on my door.i had to call my electrician to disconnect the socket outside and had to place a do not disturb me sticker on my entrance door I I stopped giving anyone lift or helping charge phones.today I'm free.u greet me or not.e no remove anything for my body
Humans are difficult being to associate with,if you want to have peace avoid them, greetings is enough

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Caleycash(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23
Christianoir:
It is weird, I don’t talk with my neighbour, we only greet nd hail each other that where it end, but I haven’t really have any meaningful conversation with them before and it bother me sometimes tho.. I’m mostly an introvert nd the shy type. Is something wrong with me, sometimes I want to speak to them, but me speaking to them will mean being friendly, which I’m avoiding, ever since I rented this compound I’ve avoided trouble. Nd I’m someone who cares about what people say or care about the opinion of others, things get to me easily tho

Im a student tho.

It's like that everywhere!... if dem dey form for you, you too ignore and form for them!, no one is more special!
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by franktech(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23
Na play you day. Me I do not talk to anyone both in my apartment building made up of 12 flats and also do not associate or greet people in my street. If there is a meeting in the compound I avoid going but will comply with any decision they make. I noticed that due to this I have a high level of respect in the street. At least 90% of the girls in my street are giving me green light. I avoid them too till today

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Ishilove: 1:00pm On Feb 23
You have time. I am an introvert and quiet as well, but not shy. I only greet and pass. Even hail I no dey hail. Who hail epp? I have never had any conversation with them either in all my years there, and everyone is just fine with it.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by coputa(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23
poshestmina:
I'm not saying you should go and bow before them or lick their toes but be very friendly with your neighbors .

HAVE their contacts in case of Emergencies especially Medical ones.
Attend or try to honor any events,party or compound meeting.
If there's a discussion around you ,smile or laugh and go your way

It's better they know you as the "shy brother that doesn't talk" than "that one" .

Good neighbors oftentimes become friends, then Sisters or brothers.

There's are rules that guides peaceful neighbour relationship

1.Greet at all times
2.Never gossip your neighbor to another
3.Do not enter your neighbors house univited
4.Never intrude into any discussion when you are not invited
5.Never, eat, charge gadgets or borrow things from your neighbor.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Phyde: 1:06pm On Feb 23
Same with me cry. Some of them will think i am feeling too big or proud. They never knew i am the shy and introvert type who have been trying to breakout of that shell. I wish they would understand. cry

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Barteze: 1:10pm On Feb 23
For a lady it's a bit ok but for a guy it's not good hope you don't find yourself in an emergency situation one day. Your neighbours are your first respondents before your relatives.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Urgent1Million: 1:12pm On Feb 23
Christianoir:

Im a student tho.

Keep it that way oo.
You don't know what God is doing for you.
Small greeting and handshake that I had with my new neighbour has turned to something else oo.
I didn't know she's a single mom. Now her daughter is calling me daddy.
Hanty has borrowed almost anything borrowable within a week.
I'm just hoping she'll not ask to borrow the air I breathe.
Gladly, I've so far been able to resist her advances for possible sexual relationship.
Just that I'm not too sure if I'll keep resisting her.
Babe is sexy with a mind blowing shape.
Worse still, I am currently "girlfriendless".

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by hansomb: 1:16pm On Feb 23
ceejay80s:

The day wey ur room go catch fire when u no dey , na him u go know say u get neighbors to talk to....even the mad man wey dey stand infront of ur gate, u go talk to am by force
Telling u from experience
true
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Sirchiboy: 1:16pm On Feb 23
Christianoir:

Im a student tho.

Bro you are ok.
Better not relate with them or else they will turn you to mumu.
Never make friends with your neighbours who are not worth your time
When I parked newly.
they neealy turned me into a mumu
I was shining teeth with them.
They will call me senior man, odogwu just for me to buy drink for them.
I never gained anything from and found out that they are taking my generosity for granted.
one day I decide to shut them down.
I don't greet them anymore and if you greet me I greet you.
I don't have fucking time for them.
Just mind your business and mingle with people that are above you so you gain a lot from them

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by IbrahimSkiba(f): 1:18pm On Feb 23
TheRealOwner:
Since you are not talking with your neighbours, why are you trying to talk to us?? Be consistent!

Lol.. cheesy
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Blazebond(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23
Christianoir:

Im a student tho.

You are a student so continue minding your business but try as much as possible to continue being civil with them.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Davicl: 1:19pm On Feb 23
They're your brothers and sisters before the one you have at home arrive in Case of emergency
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Juliearth(f): 1:20pm On Feb 23
Christianoir:

Im a student tho.

You don't have to do too much. It is good that you exchange pleasantries with them. Don't over indulge else you would have to deal with contempt.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by ppogba: 1:32pm On Feb 23
TheRealOwner:
Since you are not talking with your neighbours, why are you trying to talk to us?? Be consistent!

Comment of the day.

Very funny.
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by biggie73(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23
Don't change yourself. You are avoiding problems.
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by ppogba: 1:36pm On Feb 23
coputa:
There's are rules that guides peaceful neighbour relationship

1.Greet at all times
2.Never gossip your neighbor to another
3.Do not enter your neighbors house univited
4.Never intrude into any discussion when you are not invited
5.Never, eat, charge gadgets or borrow things from your neighbor.

This must be Psalm 419.

Sorry. I am not so conversant with the bible though
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23
Christianoir:

Im a student tho.

you are living in peace that's not enough for you, you are now looking for problems always

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by coputa(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23
ppogba:

This must be Psalm 419.

Sorry. I am not so conversant with the bible though
Do otherwise and you will hate going back home to your house each day after work

He who keeps rotten woods at home should not frown at the visiting ants.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by accurde1: 1:43pm On Feb 23
2shure:
When I moved into my place.mt neighbours were too nosy.i would trek..fly okada to buy fuel a d on gen.the idiots would come knocking they wanna charge.no p. When I bought my 3rd car.they would see me coming and smile.i would five them lift.when I installed solar.dem no allow me rest again.always knocking on my door.i had to call my electrician to disconnect the socket outside and had to place a do not disturb me sticker on my entrance door I I stopped giving anyone lift or helping charge phones.today I'm free.u greet me or not.e no remove anything for my body
Pray you never have an emergency
Re: I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do by 2shure: 1:44pm On Feb 23
Why would i. I dont stay alone.plus i need a 12 guage pump badly
accurde1:

Pray you never have an emergency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me / "We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills / Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.