Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher (21907 Views)

I'm Planning On Moving To Gabon / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by cocoduck: 8:38pm On Feb 29
Love800:
Film yourself teaching what?
I just made opened a YouTube channel teaching HTML CSS and JS. Teach what you know. Poeple want knowledge
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by tctrills: 11:01pm On Feb 29
Love800:
Linkedln is for techs jobs na.
Am not into tech.
Oga who told you? LinkedIn is for every professional. Even teaching job.
I am not in tech either. I am into business.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by Love800(m): 5:43am On Mar 01
Their currency is weaker than naira? I cant go to such a place.
tctrills:

So I am talking as a business man and marketer.
Lots of whites visit Tanzania everyday with enough money to spend. And the city Dar es Salam is growing everyday.
Also, their currency is weaker than naira so easily start a business coming from Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by Love800(m): 5:44am On Mar 01
In nigeria?

Are u a cook/caterer?
viodemus:

No
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by Love800(m): 5:47am On Mar 01
U left overseas from gambia?

But was the teaching job a good one? What are some of the jobs one can do in gambia? Will u advice someone to go there?
coputa:
I left for Europe to search for greener pastures
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by dorisU: 7:01am On Mar 01
Congratulations, I work with an organization that can help with Proof of funds, when you are interested. I hope you find a way to live your dreams.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by coputa(m): 8:04am On Mar 01
Love800:
U left overseas from gambia?

But was the teaching job a good one? What are some of the jobs one can do in gambia? Will u advice someone to go there?
Read what I wrote,I traveled to the Gambia and I worked there as a teacher and thereafter I left for Europe.

As a graduate, the easiest work you can do in the Gambia is teaching, they lack manpower.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by Papamrs: 11:20am On Mar 01
coputa:
Read what I wrote,I traveled to the Gambia and I worked there as a teacher and thereafter I left for Europe.

As a graduate, the easiest work you can do in the Gambia is teaching, they lack manpower.

How much can on budget for travel to Gamba?
Are teachers paid well
Is the currency weaker or stronger than naira
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by Love800(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01
Alright.
What kind of camera?
cocoduck:
I just made opened a YouTube channel teaching HTML CSS and JS. Teach what you know. Poeple want knowledge
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by Love800(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01
Okay.
Tankz alot
tctrills:

Oga who told you? LinkedIn is for every professional. Even teaching job.
I am not in tech either. I am into business.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by Love800(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01
Tanks so much
coputa:

Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by cocoduck: 1:04pm On Mar 01
Love800:
Alright.
What kind of camera?
Any good Android phones or Iphones are good enough. Sound quality is the most important. so make sure you have a good mic, and learn video editing.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by Love800(m): 2:56pm On Mar 01
Okay
cocoduck:
Any good Android phones or Iphones are good enough. Sound quality is the most important. so make sure you have a good mic, and learn video editing.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06
Parrot69:

I detest stupidity, that's why I come down harshly on people who openly display it.
That's my nature, I can't help it.
Using nice & mild words on stupid people never yield positive outcomes.
. YOU ARE FUNNY.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Gabon. Advice Me. I’m A Teacher by lamestika(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25
dorisU:
Congratulations, I work with an organization that can help with Proof of funds, when you are interested. I hope you find a way to live your dreams.

Please can you send me message on my WhatsApp 07068336564

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tragic Accident In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Crashes: Air Peace Says No Plan To Cancel Order For 10 B737 MAX Aircraft / Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.