Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class (24731 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / β€œI Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by jeromestarks: 12:25pm On Feb 23
She lavk manners.
She wanted to seduce her lecturers for marks.
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Feb 23
Stephench:

You guys condone evil. Your society take hard stand against things that are not actually detriment to the society while they ignore the real problem and you'll keep clapping for them.

what is not detrimental to the society that his society takes a hard stance on?

what are those real problems "they" ignore and keep clapping for them?

which society is his society?

are you different from that his society?

which one is your own society?

who are the "they" you are referring to?

did anybody stop you from fighting the "real problems"?
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Advancedman(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23
Msntv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lY36oUJmSQ

SOURCE: https://myschoolnews.ng/i-was-compelled-to-retake-a-medical-course-because-i-wore-a-mini-skirt-to-class-student-narrates-ordeal

Fashion ordinarily shouldn't go with academics.
You should have carry over because the profession is nothing to you neither the education.
Anyone in school should be like a farmer and site labourer and other diligent workers who only change to other outfits after their work is done.
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Daystar7: 12:35pm On Feb 23
This is a culture thing. We are Africans not Europeans or Americans. We shouldn't completely do away with our culture esp in the area of character and respect.
It was for her own good but she saw it and still seeing it as bad. Will she work as a radiographer in a mini skirt? Logic is alien to this girls who wants to be woke at all cost.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by ppogba: 12:37pm On Feb 23
You did not come to Nairaland on time.

Perhaps, our online, half baked, barely literate lawyers would have told you to sue the school.
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Advancedman(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23
Msntv:

SOURCE: https://myschoolnews.ng/i-was-compelled-to-retake-a-medical-course-because-i-wore-a-mini-skirt-to-class-student-narrates-ordeal

UNN must react to this interview by revoking her certificate she never learn for using the word Forced meaning she didn't see reasons.
She should go and frame her miniskirt as her greatest achievement.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by BBIA: 12:38pm On Feb 23
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Good. Why would you wear a mini skirt to class? No be only book dem dey learn for school you should learn morals too. Yaro banza!
easy to access the pot of honey. na just to part the legs and shift the panties in one coded corner for a quick quickie cool

I miss university days with those naughty girls back then. cool

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by ppogba: 12:40pm On Feb 23
lexy2014:

what is not detrimental to the society that his society takes a hard stance on?

what are those real problems "they" ignore and keep clapping for them?

which society is his society?

are you different from that his society?

which one is your own society?

who are the "they" you are referring to?

did anybody stop you from fighting the "real problems"?

Lexy, atimes the oil wey dey your oil na for anointing. Atimes, na for annoyance.

Today, it is for serious anointing.
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by ppogba: 12:43pm On Feb 23
BBIA:

easy to access the pot of honey. na just to part the legs and shift the panties in one coded corner for a quick quickie cool

I miss university days with those naughty girls back then. cool

Receive deliverance by πŸ”₯ now.

Pastor Righteousness, this is a deliverance candidate for you ASAP
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Dchampion65: 12:46pm On Feb 23
How I wish the governing council of Lagos State University of Science and Technology Ikorodu can instill such discipline, their dressing are awful.

You see some like Ojuelegba girls, you see some boys like agbero and the dreadlock hair is similar to semi mad man, dirty and unkept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by ppogba: 12:46pm On Feb 23
LagosG:
For Harvard, if you wear mini skirt and tank top without bra for lectures, nobody send your mama.

The Harvard that you attended abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by ObalendeCMS: 12:55pm On Feb 23
Women & that their innate b!tchy ways.
Well, it interesting.
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Joebuddyblogs: 1:03pm On Feb 23
Stephench:

You guys condone evil. Your society take hard stand against things that are not actually detriment to the society while they ignore the real problem and you'll keep clapping for them.

You still don't get it that everything counts even the little ones.

Is her life not important
Ain't we talking about radiation?

That show of body, when cancer hits it, then she would love to cover up.
Is that what you want for her

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Ishilove: 1:50pm On Feb 23
What kind of crap reportage is this?
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by magzey: 1:59pm On Feb 23
I think they are all from the same ,tribe so I see nothing wrong with tradition. If a girl marry into Zulu Family ,the Bride will serve more than NYSC grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Shimran(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23
meum:
You should be forced to retake that picture because you wore a bum short to that place
grin
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Shimran(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23
LagosG:
For Harvard, if you wear mini skirt and tank top without bra for lectures, nobody send your mama.

Harvard is now the benchmark for common senses embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Ekpekus(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23
Msntv:

There is a reason why the university use this sentence on your certificate "Having satisfied the university senate in CHARACTER and LEARNING, we hereby certify you"
There is the aspect of character too. Also studying Radiography is an added need to be professional not just in learning but in dress code.
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Pimine: 3:13pm On Feb 23
Stephench:

Not a detriment to society, you say? Ladies dressing half-naked contributes to society building then, innit?

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by michoim(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23
Serves you right...
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Judolisco(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23
Dis one lucky sef.... For some schs na straight expulsion... Very lucky.... In my university back then you won't be allowed at the gate.... Serious offence
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by membranus: 3:44pm On Feb 23
LagosG:

Which Harvard, the one for Ojuelegba? There is dress codes for students there, that's why it is called Harvards. They inculcate morals for both students and instructors too, and any violation, you are out.
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by ayo2008: 4:27pm On Feb 23
Msntv:

Medicine is a Nobel profession.

The question is, why wore a mini skirt to exam hall?

Who was she trying to impress?

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by godofuck231: 4:50pm On Feb 23
Ashawoe virus been de worry her, ashawoe bite be like zombie own , you must manifest

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by shoboy9: 5:35pm On Feb 23

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23
Someone that should be suspended for a Session....
EWU iberibe...

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by fortunechy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23
She gets luck they didn't rusticate her.... Jezebel
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by nyabinghi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23
Stephench:

were, you were happy a hijabite was prevented from going to law school,why are igbo girls always dressing like prostitutes

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Coolgent(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23
If na northern university we go shout Islamization but since na Nsukka i no go talk o.

It serve u right, na school we go not brothel.
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Konquest: 2:09am On Feb 24
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Thomasankara(m): 5:10am On Feb 24
[/color]bros dey lie small small 😁😁😁[color=#770077]
LagosG:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Nigerian Lady Graduates From UK University After Repeating Exams / The Deadly Mistake Nigerian Undergraduates Make - EDUREGARD / Boy Kills Classmate Over Damaged Earphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.