Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class (24753 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Thomasankara(m): 5:12am On Feb 24
[/color]I doubt he's a graduate[color=#770077]
Artscollection:

You all should stop been woke, oyibo will arrest you if your dressing goes against public code.
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by Exshaker92(m): 8:24am On Feb 24
I wonder oo. And UNN logo says Excellence in "character and learning "
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Good. Why would you wear a mini skirt to class? No be only book dem dey learn for school you should learn morals too. Yaro banza!

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by patosky3310(m): 8:51am On Feb 24
nairalee:
The lecturers were so happy with the hot thighs they had to find a way to see it again next year

Walahi, you got me on this. Funny guy.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by nairalee(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24
patosky3310:

Walahi, you got me on this. Funny guy.

Why I'm always surprised with Nigerians is they're so full of hypocrisy. When I was in school the lecturers that harrassed students the most for indecent dressing are the ones that sleep with students the most.
Re: I Was Forced To Retake Medical Course Because I Wore A Mini Skirt To Class by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:02am On Feb 26
Stephench:

You guys condone evil. Your society take hard stand against things that are not actually detriment to the society while they ignore the real problem and you'll keep clapping for them.
Would you be happy to see your younger sister go to class in mini skirt? Una go just dey form mumu wokeness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Kills Classmate Over Damaged Earphone / Man Used As Human Guinea Pig After Radiation Disaster.(not for the faint hearts) / IPPIS: Government Can’t Use ASUU Platform To Pay Us — University Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.