Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime (1143 Views)

"If You Cheat On Me, I Will Cheat On You Back." That's How Modern Women Damage / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / The Depravity Of Modern Women – Dubai Porta Potties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by Serendipity2023: 10:20am On Feb 23
SMA GOLD is about 30k today because of exchange rates. So are other baby items, food stuffs, transportation, medicals.

While salaries remained constant.

Our mothers managed resources and adjusted between plenty and lack.

I remember when my mum would take me to Ose Okwodu in Onitsha, Anambra, to buy yams, crayfish etc in bulk.
This was to save cost.

In plenty we slaughtered goats and made merry, dried some and kept.
We adjusted in lack.

There was equilibrium.

Some of us grew up taking pap and soy milk garnished with crayfish.

We all turned out fine with skin like miliki and full brain development.

In fact, my elder brother was almost expelled in school for taking too many first positions.

He was so precocious and smart that he declared his teachers du.mb, took SSCE in SS2 and gained admission to study Law at the university.

This same foods nurtured men like Chinua Achebe, Chuba Okadigbo etc.

We were physically fit as well.

WHAT ABOUT WOMEN TODAY?

They can't breastfeed exclusively because they don't want their breasts to fall. Of course, ashawo still dey their eyes.

They would rather feed babies with SMA gold, Aptamil, Peak 123 and nothing else.

No soy, no pap.

Most women today can't cook properly.

Most can't go to market to haggle and buy stuffs.

They would rather stay at home and order at outrageous prices online, further depleting scarce resources of their husbands.

They can't even push out babies because of unhealthy lifestyle and food choices.

They will have to rely on CS Operation and demand for push gifts thereafter as though they gave birth to Messiah.

They want expensive houses, cars, weavons, clothes just to keep up with the jonses and belong, even when their husbands can't afford it.

They end up pushing these men to crimes.

8 Likes

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by nstore: 4:39pm On Feb 23
Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by Spagi(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23
[quote author=nstore post=128609938] if u are earning 100K tell ur wife that its 50K because after giving them money they will still ask for more and u will still have a change in hand

5 Likes

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by EbolaTinubu: 5:23pm On Feb 23
I fear any man wey no fear women.

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by PastorOlokonla: 5:37pm On Feb 23
Op, you don't know what you are talking about and I seriously doubt if you were ever married or have children.

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by Boondocxs(f): 5:45pm On Feb 23
Op you are stupid
You think it's easy to carry a child to term
You think it's easy to push out a baby
You think it's easy to care and nature for a child
This is why I say avoid useless broke men because they have no value to add to your life or your kids
If you can't take care of a child don't have one
Imagine you as a man not being able to provide baby food for your kid and instead of to double your hustle you come online to rant and look for validation from the "redpill" Incel society

Broke men are never for me shior!! ! !! !!

2 Likes

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by ukaface(f): 10:13pm On Feb 23
Serendipity2023:
SMA GOLD is about 30k today because of exchange rates. So are other baby items, food stuffs, transportation, medicals.

I remember when my mum would take me to Ose Okwodu in Onitsha, Anambra, to buy yams, crayfish etc in bulk.
This was to save cost.

We adjusted in lack.

There was equilibrium.

In fact, my elder brother was almost expelled in school for taking too many first positions.

He was so precocious and smart that he declared his teachers du.mb, took SSCE in SS2 and gained admission to study Law at the university.

WHAT ABOUT WOMEN TODAY?

They can't breastfeed exclusively because they don't want their breasts to fall. Of course, ashawo still dey their eyes.

They would rather feed babies with SMA gold, Aptamil, Peak 123 and nothing else.

No soy, no pap.

They would rather stay at home and order at outrageous prices online, further depleting scarce resources of their husbands.

They can't even push out babies because of unhealthy lifestyle and food choices.

They will have to rely on CS Operation and demand for push gifts thereafter as though they gave birth to Messiah.

They want expensive houses, cars, weavons, clothes just to keep up with the jonses and belong, even when their husbands can't afford it.

Mtcheew
So no woman birth through the V again, all of them Dey do CS? And what’s wrong with CS? Do you know that there are some reasons like shape of pelvic that suggests a woman has to give birth via CS only , do you also know that the weight of the baby gives reason if the birth should be CS or V? You go just write something wey no get sense

Do you also know that at a stage you need to wean your baby off breast milk, commence them on supplementary and complementary diet? So you no want buy any form of baby food atall? Dey play. Even you wey Dey talk you took probably nan, so because of price na only pap pap you go Dey give your pikin? Dey play

Do you also know some women find it difficult to produce breast milk? So what will your baby be feeding on?pap? You are a joker.

When you want to castigate, reason two ways not just one way.
If cost living don choke you, kuku no born pikin

Na your same type go come post topic’ my wife boobs are saggy, I don’t find them attractive anymore’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by fineberry(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23
What I can corroborate from what op is saying is that there should be a kind of balance somewhere somehow. Most of this young wives thisdays don't know how to manage resources (scarce one for that matter). Most don't know how to compromise, they just want it big, flamboyant lifestyle, life of the party kind of wife. Na the husband dey hear ham. Pity men.

6 Likes

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by fidelmarshal199: 10:31pm On Feb 23
Boondocxs:
Op you are stupid
This is why I say avoid useless broke men because they have no value to add to your life or your kids
Imagine you as a man not being able to provide baby food for your kid and instead of to double your hustle you come online to rant and look for validation from the "redpill" Incel society

Carrying a child shouldn't be classified as a task or a mission. You are not doing your man a favour for carrying YOUR child.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by JessicaRabbit(f): 11:32pm On Feb 23
Serendipity2023:

This was to save cost.

We adjusted in lack.

There was equilibrium.

WHAT ABOUT WOMEN TODAY?

No soy, no pap.

OP, there is absolutely no basis for you to compare economic hardship today to a romanticized past. It's true that our mothers back then were resourceful, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't have preferred access to modern conveniences if they had them. You are letting nostalgia bias cloud your thinking. The success of people like the great Chinua Achebe wasn't solely due to their childhood diet. With all due respect, that's a rather silly oversimplification. What about his talent and hard work? In tandem with access to quality education? Unless you have ulterior motives with your post, I don't see why you should readily handwave these factors away since they play arguably far greater roles than nutrition alone!

The problem with most people like you is that you're all too happy to make insensitive generalizations about the opposite gender. Plenty of women today are skilled cooks, savvy shoppers, and financially responsible partners. How does it make sense to paint them all with the same brush, in spite of the incredible diversity of experiences and choices modern women face? It's very easy for you to blame women for the economic woes in their families, but conveniently turn a blind eye to economic factors, systemic inequalities, and individual circumstances that bring about these societal problems. Your post reeks of thinly veiled misogyny.

The suggestion that women who choose formula feeding are somehow inferior mothers is borne out of pure scientific illiteracy. Both breast milk and formula can provide adequate nutrition for babies.

I'd advise you to stop letting nostalgia blind you to the realities of the present. Today's challenges are different, and solutions require nuance, not emotional finger-pointing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23
JessicaRabbit:

OP, there is absolutely no basis for you to compare economic hardship today to a romanticized past. It's true that our mothers back then were resourceful, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't have preferred access to modern conveniences if they had them. You are letting nostalgia bias cloud your thinking. The success of people like the great Chinua Achebe wasn't solely due to their childhood diet. With all due respect, that's a rather silly oversimplification. What about his talent and hard work? In tandem with access to quality education? Unless you have ulterior motives with your post, I don't see why you should readily handwave these factors away since they play arguably far greater roles than nutrition alone!

The problem with most people like you is that you're all too happy to make insensitive generalizations about the opposite gender. Plenty of women today are skilled cooks, savvy shoppers, and financially responsible partners. How does it make sense to paint them all with the same brush, in spite of the incredible diversity of experiences and choices modern women face? It's very easy for you to blame women for the economic woes in their families, but conveniently turn a blind eye to economic factors, systemic inequalities, and individual circumstances that bring about these societal problems. Your post reeks of thinly veiled bigotry.

The suggestion that women who choose formula feeding are somehow inferior mothers is borne out of pure scientific illiteracy. Both breast milk and formula can provide adequate nutrition for babies.

I'd advise you to stop letting nostalgia blind you to the realities of the present. Today's challenges are different, and solutions require nuance, not emotional finger-pointing.

keep shenking me
Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by talk2hb1(m): 5:26am On Feb 24
I knew it, they will come for the OP head.
Na them, àwọn Ìyàwó Igbalode. They want a Traditional Man, while they are Modern Woman.

Simple contribution they can't bring to their marital home, yet they want full benefits.

I keep saying this and I will keep saying it:
Only a Weak Stupid Man will Marry One Wife when he is capable of marrying more than One.
If You Know, You Know.

1 Like

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by ezechi24(m): 7:15am On Feb 24
Boondocxs:
Op you are stupid

Okay because you carried a baby for nine months, without doing anything other than sit at home and eat like a glutton that will still be sponsored by the man, then the man should kill himself because you want his child to be eating baby food of 50 thousand, how many baby food did your father by when you were a baby .

1 Like

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by GreatAchiever1: 7:41am On Feb 24
One gets concerned about the types of women we have today just by reading the comments left by women on this site. Naturally, a small sample of women's remarks does not necessarily reflect all or even the vast majority of them, but it does illustrate the current standard for women. And suddenly, they label you as a sexist for any small act that seems to be an attempt to criticise them or offend them.

OP, those women cannot force a man to commit a crime; perhaps the crime has already entered his consciousness. A characteristic of a man is to remain strong under duress and to exhibit virtues even when faced with difficulties and adversity. A man is weak and a simp if he allows anyone, even his wife, to pressure him into committing crimes in order to make ends meet.

1 Like

Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by marlow1962(m): 7:51am On Feb 24
You only suffer as a man/married man when you cohabit with stupiid and useless woman.
Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by EreluRoz: 7:52am On Feb 24
Men are naturally crime inclined don't blame it on women.

The problem is most men don't know their standard, check your source of income and know the kind of woman you'll marry. Don't go pick a high class woman who doesn't know how to live below some certain level and expect her to start adjusting to your level.

All in all make sure you both choose yourselves so as to avoid problems but make sure she chooses you more because women won't complain much when they are with someone they choose to love, they'll be happy just being with you irrespective of the what life throws at her.
Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by Badmashiii: 7:56am On Feb 24
ukaface:

Mtcheew
So no woman birth through the V again, all of them Dey do CS? And what’s wrong with CS? Do you know that there are some reasons like shape of pelvic that suggests a woman has to give birth via CS only , do you also know that the weight of the baby gives reason if the birth should be CS or V? You go just write something wey no get sense

Do you also know that at a stage you need to wean your baby off breast milk, commence them on supplementary and complementary diet? So you no want buy any form of baby food atall? Dey play. Even you wey Dey talk you took probably nan, so because of price na only pap pap you go Dey give your pikin? Dey play

Do you also know some women find it difficult to produce breast milk? So what will your baby be feeding on?pap? You are a joker.

When you want to castigate, reason two ways not just one way.
If cost living don choke you, kuku no born pikin

Na your same type go come post topic’ my wife boobs are saggy, I don’t find them attractive anymore’

You just confirmed op is saying the truth.

You are scared of your breast falling because ashewo still dey your eyes.

If na lie sacrifice your breast for the baby. If e fall e fall. E better say na your baby make am fall no be men hand angry grin

Las las your breast no fit stand forever
Re: How Modern Women Push Their Husbands To Crime by ukaface(f): 8:39am On Feb 24
Badmashiii:

You just confirmed op is saying the truth.

You are scared of your breast falling because ashewo still dey your eyes.

If na lie sacrifice your breast for the baby. If e fall e fall. E better say na your baby make am fall no be men hand angry grin

Las las your breast no fit stand forever
Make I no just reply you this morning

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Be Careful Of? / Tips On How To Get Over Him/her / Beating Your Partner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.