Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,584 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! (2808 Views)

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Njgirl1: 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
please y' al should completly ignore this post many years of selfservicing and fantasizing about 9ja chicks from a psychiatric home has a lot of results eg d above posts and odas similar to it 190 i tot u were 4rm guinea or is 190@ different 4rm u wel doesnt matter both of u obviously get ur coke 4rm same source
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
[size=14pt]Colossally Stupi[b]d[/b] thread! Bereft of any Modicum of Usefulness!. . .

Quantum Superfluity. . . [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 12:44am On Nov 12, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lol@ Nigerian men are tired,with their strong head? grin grin

angry angry - which strong head grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by freecocoa(f): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2011
Comon shArrrap,you animal of the last order.@ 190
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Barrywhite8620: 1:11am On Nov 12, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Colossally Stupi[b]d[/b] thread! Bereft of any Modicum of Usefulness!. . .

Quantum Superfluity. . . [/size]

MUMU, i know u must stand up and articulate rubish(ﻕﻮﻓ ﺖﻔﻗﻭ ﻲﻐﺒﻨﻳ ﺖﻧﺃ [ﻱﺇ] ﺔﻠﻔﻐﻣ ﻑﺮﻌﻳ ﺶﻴﺑﻭﺭ] ﺖﺛّﺪﺤﺗﻭ]) angry
Rokiatu2:

Mr 190, do you av a job Curious

lol grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 1:46am On Nov 12, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by r231(m): 1:50am On Nov 12, 2011
you are bck
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by freecocoa(f): 1:56am On Nov 12, 2011
Leave hi,he should just wait,I'll show him,190
Anu ofia,Hediot.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 12, 2011
^^ you are on a mission! grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 12, 2011
To your underneath
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2011
r231:

you are bck
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by sweettease(f): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2013
190smh: ^Im vexed - hold me cos i feel like beating that girl to a pulp angry angry
undecided *smh* i dey shame 4 you
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by dederocs(m): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
190smh: Seriously we Nigerian men are tired

We are tired, angry angry

The question remains - why do Home based NAIRALAND NIGERIAN WOMEN Lack respect

They are always angry, disrespectful, bad cooks, suck in bed and sexually faustrated and they disrespect all men (inclusive of 190)

on this forum as if we are the cause of their trauma

so we Nigerian men are saying it out loud - HOME BASED NAIRALAND WOMEN CHANGE - CHANGE FOR THE BETTER

So we men could marry you - stop been disrespectful and stop asking us for money ( we are not ATM's )

Stop thinking with the left side of your brains - HOME BASED WOMEN -

If you think you can wear short mini skirts and the first man that approaches you would marry you - we Nigerian men are sorry for you -

Change - change - change - A word is never enuf for a home based Nigerian girl only experience angry angry
this is uncalled for-have u been heartbroken or just desperate to find a woman?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by philc334: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
leave him, he is talking from experience

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase! / Lesbian And Gay Marriage Both Sides Of The Issue / My Girlfriend Says I Can't Take Care Of Her ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.