Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle People Who Snub? (17278 Views)

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by enemyofprogress: 3:39pm On Feb 24
RoadMozart:
Confusion dey part of your problem
what? I said that I hated people that snore. They always annoy me.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by yemmit90: 3:42pm On Feb 24
yarimo:
(1) If I messaged you and you are online without response in a reasonable time I will unfriend you even if you later reply I won't reply you forever.
(2) If i messaged you and it shown seen without reply in a reasonable time I will unfriend you
(3) If you reply my message within a minute I will reply within a minute, if you reply in the next 5 minutes I will reply you in the next 5 minutes too.

Take it easy, life doesn't work that way. There are many reasons some people don't reply their messages as expected , it is not necessarily mean they snubs or intentionally doing that.

1. It possible not to see some important messages especially if you are busy and have many waiting messages on your list.

2. You may read a message and had your battery got flat when about to reply.

3. You may want to reply a message but something suddenly happened that you need to attend to avoid personal damages or problems.

4. You may prefer to call the person later especially if you are busy.

5. You may be at a place you can't reply a message or make calls.

6. You may see someone messages, ready to reply but got carried away by another thing and totally forgot. It is not always that the person is not important, it is just possible to have your mind skip off sometimes

7. You may have network issue..

If you are into business and always very busy, you won't be quick to jump into conclusions when someone didn't reply your message or call. You need to wait and possibly call the person back after two days, if they do the same, then you can wait for weeks before you take your final decision on them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by theamazonguru(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24
yarimo:

(3) If you reply my message within a minute I will reply within a minute, if you reply in the next 5 minutes I will reply you in the next 5 minutes too.

You get time to dey check time sha.

For me snubs don't exist in my world.
I only see who sees me..
If you don't see me, I don't see you too.

You don't feed me.
I don't feed you
So dey your dey, make I dey my dey.

Aguntan Kan o jé labé géési.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by mariahAngel(f): 3:46pm On Feb 24
yemmit90:

Take it easy, life doesn't work that way. There are many reasons some people don't reply their messages as expected , it is not necessarily mean they snubs or intentionally doing that.

1. It possible not to see some important messages especially if you are busy and have many waiting messages on your list.

2. You may read a message and had your battery got flat when about to reply.

3. You may want to reply a message but something suddenly happened that you need to attend to avoid personal damages or problems.

4. You may prefer to call the person later especially if you are busy.

5. You may be at a place you can't reply a message or make calls.

6. You may see someone messages, ready to reply but got carried away by another thing and totally forgot. It is not always that the person is not important, it is just possible to have your mind skip off sometimes

7. You may have network issue..

If you are into business and always very busy, you won't be quick to jump into conclusions when someone didn't reply your message or call. You need to wait and possibly call the person back after two days, if they do the same, then you can wait for weeks before you take your final decision on them.

So, in other words, something always come up when you're about to reply a message.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by zoedew: 3:51pm On Feb 24
I just let them be. Someday they'll come around!
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Fuckyoumod: 3:56pm On Feb 24
yarimo:
(1) If I messaged you and you are online without response in a reasonable time I will unfriend you even if you later reply I won't reply you forever.
(2) If i messaged you and it shown seen without reply in a reasonable time I will unfriend you

Chia my bruh you really understand the dynamics of life.

If them lift you up, make u lift dem too.
If they show you love, make u show they too.
No gree for anybody wey no gree for you.
Check my Monika
I treat people just the same way they treat me.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by JobZoneNews(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24
Snub back! Pretend as if they don't exist!!!
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:11pm On Feb 24
Xenry:
How do you react to people who snub you via chat and in real life, especially unexpectedly?
For me, I not only snub back, but pretend as if the person doesn't exist anymore. If it's via chat, I'll delete them.
What about you?

I have deleted them and cleared them off chat. We all stay in our lane

I recently texted a friend wic I secured a contract for. I told him to add my cut in his quotation Nd got no response.
When the client reach out to me, I messaged him again, messages got delivered and no response.
I Cleared the messages and deleted his contact.
I was trying to get him to a client but I don't know if I av done anything wrong...
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by GreenCovering: 4:13pm On Feb 24
It is not in the inner mind of most people who snub others in greetings, holding conversations or chatting, to act that way.
You'll do well by helping them to come out of their shells, because most of them truly appreciate your warmness.
Believe me!
smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:13pm On Feb 24
Therock5555:

I do most of my reading and tutoring online, I don't reply any WhatsApp or FB message till I'm through, if you think I'm snobbing you cause your message delivered and I didn't reply, you're Oyo.

Nobody help anybody put data for phone.

I can't be toggling two or more apps because I want to reply folks that want to chat what would not benefit me.

You could as well tell them you're busy, while u do your thing and get back to them later. How about that....

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Verbtips(m): 4:14pm On Feb 24
As for me
i alwas emit positive aura
so i just pretend that you are busy
but via real life maybe you are thinking sth
but i go maintain my cool when your body calm down if you remember me fine vice versa fine
na only me my mama born

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by yemmit90: 4:15pm On Feb 24
mariahAngel:

So, in other words, something always come up when you're about to reply a message.

Not always but happened once in a while like that.

I will say it again, except you are not in a good term with the person, never conclude so fast that someone snub you until they tell you the reason for their action.

People who are always busy, especially business persons, nursing mothers, elders or let me say married women with kids generally hardly reply their chats or calls in time. For instance, I called someone close to me on Tuesday but didn't take her call, I called her back yesterday, only for me to hear ( haaaa, didn't see your call sir o, maybe it was when my children were playing carton on my phone). Imagine if I had reacted so quick and blocked her, that is how I would've offended an innocent woman for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Ginomel(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24
yarimo:

You will be very troublesome and malicious.

Watch your BP.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by tydi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 24
pocohantas:
By ignoring them.

You snub me, I snub you too.
You ghost me, I ghost you.
You hate me, I hate you double.

You love me, I draw you close and give you a time of your life.

I don't have time for drama.
Let alone trying to get anyone to talk to me or like me. The people you don't snub, you dey dash them money?

Abeg getaut make I see better people!

Must they always be the one giving out energy.
What happens if you give out energy first

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Proserpina: 4:27pm On Feb 24

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Annahh(f): 4:27pm On Feb 24
STEWpid:
Chai..

I think you will be pained that someone snubbed you if you're less busy doing important things.

There's a way you will be so busy on relevant things that people will think you're the one snubbing them.

Keep busy,

Get to work,

Keep shinning!!

That way, you can handle the situaSHUN.

Exactly. I don't notice snubs.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24
Proserpina:
That's if I notice say you dey snub me self grin grin . Like I'm not thinking that you are fighting demons in your head and you need help... grin grin

As if Na only them dey fight demons sef...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24
If you are not the kind of person that doesn't snub but someone like an elder coerces you to snub a person he does not not like. It will become a very bad habit. Most people that snub learn it from an elder in their family.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by yarimo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24
Fuckyoumod:

Chia my bruh you really understand the dynamics of life.

If them lift you up, make u lift dem too.
If they show you love, make u show they too.
No gree for anybody wey no gree for you.
Check my Monika
I treat people just the same way they treat me.
Gbam
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Salubata(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24
Like you're always available to respond to messages angry
So far someone reply your message when they check,I see no fuss in that.
We're all busy
yarimo:
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Salubata(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24
Thank you.
This shows you're not emotional, you're emotional matured and this has nothing to do without age
yemmit90:

Not always but happened once in a while like that.

I will say it again, except you are not in a good term with the person, never conclude so fast that someone snub you until they tell you the reason for their action.

People who are always busy, especially business persons, nursing mothers, elders or let me say married women with kids generally hardly reply their chats or calls in time. For instance, I called someone close to me on Tuesday but didn't take her call, I called her back yesterday, only for me to hear ( haaaa, didn't see your call sir o, maybe it was when my children were playing carton on my phone). Imagine if I had reacted so quick and blocked her, that is how I would've offended an innocent woman for nothing.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:03pm On Feb 24
TOPCRUISE:
If you are not the kind of person that doesn't snub but someone like an elder coerces you to snub someone because he did not like him and you do it. It will become a very bad habit. Most people that snub learn it from an elder in their family.

I don't understand the correlation.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by armadeo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24
Una get time sha.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by JessicaRabbit(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24
I generally don't take snubs seriously, and I hardly ever notice them in the first place. I tend not to be down-to-earth all the time, so if you really have a problem with me, maturity demands that you share your grievances politely, in a diplomatic manner, and I will respond accordingly. But if you choose to hold a bitter grudge with me in silence, it's ultimately none of my business. I'm not taking responsibility for a problem I have no idea about, when I have other things more deserving of my attention.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Ubanz: 5:17pm On Feb 24
I don't even know they exist.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by chieni(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24
What did you do before the person snubbed you?
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by thatsleepboy1: 5:45pm On Feb 24
Solofresh2:
I get closer to them,challenging them why they snub me and make peace with them
Only to eventually snub them when they need me the most cheesy

What did i just read? Kaiiiii grin grin grin grin

I've missed romance land. Since i stopped visiting rl, i became soft, i need these hard drills again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Way To Break-up With Someone You Are Tired Of? / Do Men Want Skinny Women? / Issues To Discuss With Your Partner Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.