Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle People Who Snub? (17288 Views)

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by vickydevoka(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24
Xenry:
How do you react to people who snub you via chat and in real life, especially unexpectedly?
For me, I not only snub back, but pretend as if the person doesn't exist anymore. If it's via chat, I'll delete them.
What about you?
You must be patient in life, especially when u don't have anything.
Even me way go don bless , I still no de delete back. Some people are naturally like that, while some people reply 2 seconds. My elder brother replies 1 seconds and the wife might take ages. Schedules and activities differs.

I remember way hunger one finish me last 3 years. As soon as I was about to ask someone for assistance indirectly his reply was after 2 hrs. Same person lost his job n ask me 30k,.wic I gave him. Luck way him get better say I no ask am. If to say I ask am him come snub me. God for punish him papa. I was about to, and shame no gree me then
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by annayawchee: 10:08pm On Feb 24
Why were you snubbed??
People don't wake up and snub others.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Evans20: 10:13pm On Feb 24
Wow nice topic
This snubbing is something people do mostly females and sometimes its just annoying, imagine you and your neighbour are snubbing each other.
PEOPLE WHO SNUB TO ME ARE CHILDISH, ordinary HI, whatsup, or good day dey hard them to say
But not everybody feels like snubbing some are just avoiding people maybe due to bad experience in the past
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by toujurs: 10:22pm On Feb 24
JessicaRabbit:
I generally don't take snubs seriously, and I hardly ever notice them in the first place. I tend not to be down-to-earth all the time, so if you really have a problem with me, maturity demands that you share your grievances politely, in a diplomatic manner, and I will respond accordingly. But if you choose to hold a bitter grudge with me in silence, it's ultimately none of my business. I'm not taking responsibility for a problem I have no idea about, when I have other things more deserving of my attention.
Look at this chronic introvert, thinking her opinion matters. It's only on social network you can express your self.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by ideatoprince18(m): 11:23pm On Feb 24
yarimo:
(1) If I messaged you and you are online without response in a reasonable time I will unfriend you even if you later reply I won't reply you forever.
(2) If i messaged you and it shown seen without reply in a reasonable time I will unfriend you
(3) If you reply my message within a minute I will reply within a minute, if you reply in the next 5 minutes I will reply you in the next 5 minutes too.

No wonder u really have the brain of a 3 months old baby

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by yarimo(m): 11:50pm On Feb 24
ideatoprince18:

No wonder u really have the brain of a 3 months old baby
gbam
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by PastorOlokonla: 1:36am On Feb 25
I am the one who snub and disconnect from people, expcially Nigerians.

I usually ignore because they always come close when they need something.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by PastorOlokonla: 1:39am On Feb 25
yarimo:
(1) If I messaged you and you are online without response in a reasonable time I will unfriend you even if you later reply I won't reply you forever.
(2) If i messaged you and it shown seen without reply in a reasonable time I will unfriend you
(3) If you reply my message within a minute I will reply within a minute, if you reply in the next 5 minutes I will reply you in the next 5 minutes too.

Allahuakbar!

I never Yarimo is capable of a full sentence without blaming Obi.

Is God not wonderful!
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Konquest: 1:52am On Feb 25
otipoju:
Pretend like they don't exist.

It works everytime
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Double0h7(f): 3:47am On Feb 25
English isn’t my first language, so I don’t really understand what snub means, but I go through stages where I go offline and don’t respond to messages or calls.

Those who matter understand and those who don’t understand probably don’t matter. People go through phases and I respect people’s space so I expect others to respect my space.

I don’t assume I’m fighting anyone, I just get on with life. People I haven’t spoken to in years sometimes hit me up or I remember them and I hit them up and we just continue where we left off.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by hansomb: 7:46am On Feb 25
Don't take things personal. U no call me, I no call u, but na me b devil abi ?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Therock5555(m): 7:53am On Feb 25
mariahAngel:

Do you let them know that when you eventually reply?

Lemme tell you something funny about myself.

I have some messages that I haven't replied since this year started, but nobody can get mad at me or block me cause when I have your time, you'll enjoy chatting with me that's because I have a peculiar way of replying messages that you'll even forget that I hadn't replied you for months sef.

Infact the best way to get my attention to reply is to talk about money or business, I'll reply you in mili seconds.

But if what you want is to catch up and shiii, you have to wait.

So it's safe to say, I don't explain to anyone why I didn't reply their messages on time, if you can't wait, block button no hard, funny thing, I might not even know you blocked me sef grin

I'm not a snub, I just rank my priorities and chatting with random people is the lowest of my priorities.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Therock5555(m): 7:56am On Feb 25
Nemesis0147:
so people really thinks that lives revolves around chats.

Exactly, I mean I've got physical friends too and it would be considered rude for you to be hanging out with men them and you're pressing your phone like a bitch just because plenty people dey chat you online when most of the chats na billing go finish am las las.

This life no hard, na we carry too many trivia things for head.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Therock5555(m): 7:59am On Feb 25
MissIndependent:
Same here what if i am reading a very long important epistle that is more beneficial to me? Ignore the app and go to Whatsapp or fb Messenger? One would have to wait for the other for response...😎

Your head dey there Ma'am.

If I'm studying and a message pops in, if I immediately start replying, the person would assume that you're free and would keep dropping more messages, then what do you think happens to what you're reading?

Of course you'll never finish what you're doing.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Therock5555(m): 8:03am On Feb 25
CatchMeIfUCanMO:

Stop capping, the first guy said "if they don't reply in a reasonable time..."
Keyword: Reasonable time.

That guy you are backing/supporting is capping rub. bish like you, if you are reading or doing other things online it won't show that you are online on messenger or WhatsApp. He is only trying to prove or justify non. sense.

Lol jon snow, you know nothing Sir.

If your data is on and a WhatsApp message enter, don't you see notifications?

The person would also see a double tick on their message which means the message delivered but you haven't read it yet.

What does that tell you? That means the person is online but haven't checked your message yet.

So if I don't reply you till later in the night, that makes me a bad guy?

LoL.

I repeat, you don't know nothing Jon snow.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Therock5555(m): 8:08am On Feb 25
Gentlesoul2021:

You could as well tell them you're busy, while u do your thing and get back to them later. How about that....

So if ten people chat me up, I should tell all of them that I'm busy, is that not the same as replying them?

If you chat me up and I don't reply, it shows I'm busy, I don't need to explain myself first.

You either wait or do what soothes you.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Offpoint1: 8:09am On Feb 25
Therock5555:

I do most of my reading and tutoring online, I don't reply any WhatsApp or FB message till I'm through, if you think I'm snobbing you cause your message delivered and I didn't reply, you're Oyo.

Nobody help anybody put data for phone.

I can't be toggling two or more apps because I want to reply folks that want to chat what would not benefit me.
I just tire for that guy.

Whoever message me within Monday-Friday 7am-9pm is wasting their time. I have time I respond to messages, if it's important... CALL ME.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Therock5555(m): 8:12am On Feb 25
Adasun:
true talk... If the person read Ur messages and didn't
reply,that one dey understandable but say u send message and didn't get reply over a reasonable time,what reasonable time

I still get new year messages wey I never reply yet, does that make me a bad guy?
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Offpoint1: 8:12am On Feb 25
pocohantas:
By ignoring them.

You snub me, I snub you too.
You ghost me, I ghost you.
You hate me, I hate you double.

You love me, I draw you close and give you a time of your life.

I don't have time for drama.
Let alone trying to get anyone to talk to me or like me. The people you don't snub, you dey dash them money?

Abeg getaut make I see better people!

Longest time Poco, how have you been? ☺
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Therock5555(m): 8:15am On Feb 25
Offpoint1:

I just tire for that guy.

Whoever message me within Monday-Friday 7am-9pm is wasting their time. I have time I respond to messages, if it's important... CALL ME.

You don talk am finish Sir.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by MICVOCT(m): 8:50am On Feb 25
Fearjah:
Think outside the box. People are dealing with different demons in their lives. You are not the only thing they are dealing with at the moment.

Because, someone did not reply your message or your call, you now think he/she is snubbing you and you immediately pick offense.

Life is deeper than your brain.

some people will reply you when there soul and spirit are together, but if you feel too important to wait, then that's your cup of tea.

Every little thing snub this, snub that. Abeg let person hear word.

And to my standard, you are not only wise. You're brave also.

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by MICVOCT(m): 9:36am On Feb 25
tfelicityk:
I don't even know why people act in that manner directly and indirectly.

When some people adopted what they think it is best for them negatively or positively.

Let us adopt good moral values...

Whoa!
Wonderful!
Much ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕

MICVOCT

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by MICVOCT(m): 9:47am On Feb 25
GreenCovering:

It is not in the inner mind of most people who snub others in greetings, holding conversations or chatting, to act that way.

You'll do well by helping them to come out of their shells, because most of them truly appreciate your warmness.
Believe me!
smiley

Agba! 🙌

MICVOCT
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Chukwuka319(m): 9:57am On Feb 25
The best way which never fails is snub them back and act like they don't exist.
Also when you meet them in public,act like they are invisible, and inconsequential.
This has a magic wand effect.
I use this to put idiots in their place and make them understand they are not worth noticing.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by sylve11: 10:03am On Feb 25
Solofresh2:
I get closer to them,challenging them why they snub me and make peace with them

Only to eventually snub them when they need me the most cheesy

grin grin cool
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by sylve11: 10:06am On Feb 25
Xenry:
How do you react to people who snub you via chat and in real life, especially unexpectedly?
For me, I not only snub back, but pretend as if the person doesn't exist anymore. If it's via chat, I'll delete them.
What about you?

My own is that I can return your snubbing in such a manner you will never forget.

Coupled with the fact that I avoid people whenever it is necessary, that means you go doubt your existence by the time I through with you. cool
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by sylve11: 10:08am On Feb 25
Therock5555:

I do most of my reading and tutoring online, I don't reply any WhatsApp or FB message till I'm through, if you think I'm snobbing you cause your message delivered and I didn't reply, you're Oyo.

Nobody help anybody put data for phone.

I can't be toggling two or more apps because I want to reply folks that want to chat what would not benefit me.

grin cool
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by sylve11: 10:08am On Feb 25
joeeee240:

Shut up jare

😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by sylve11: 10:11am On Feb 25
Fearjah:
Think outside the box. People are dealing with different demons in their lives. You are not the only thing they are dealing with at the moment.

Because, someone did not reply your message or your call, you now think he/she is snubbing you and you immediately pick offense.

Life is deeper than your brain.

some people will reply you when there soul and spirit are together, but if you feel too important to wait, then that's your cup of tea.

Every little thing snub this, snub that. Abeg let person hear word.

Hmmm cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by sylve11: 10:13am On Feb 25
Angelfrost:
The best and only response to a snub should be a SNUB! cool

No long thing.

Abi o cool
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by sylve11: 10:14am On Feb 25
obaidan:
If u delete them, e mean say e dey pain u..... the real question is how are u this bothered about someone that snubbed you once..... if you get snubbed twice, na u no rate ursef....e no suppose pass once.
Weytin dey make u think about person wey snub u, na so u get time reach, except u are looking to make money from the person, then we can call u going back as persistence. If na for emotional matters, alaye moveeeeee

Sense dey here. cool
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Exceed15: 10:40am On Feb 25
Snub them back. Don't follow the mumu advice of just greet them to fulfill all righteousness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Men Want Skinny Women? / Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos) / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.