Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle People Who Snub? (17251 Views)

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by EbenezerTriumph: 5:50pm On Feb 24
joeeee240:

You talk like a child. He's trying to give you a different perspective so you can understand why someone may delay in replying your chat.

But your immaturity won't let you see it. You think everyone be like you wey no get work or issues to handle

that's a tinubu slave so don't be surprised

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by EbenezerTriumph: 5:53pm On Feb 24
pocohantas:
By ignoring them.

You snub me, I snub you too.
You ghost me, I ghost you.
You hate me, I hate you double.

You love me, I draw you close and give you a time of your life.

I don't have time for drama.
Let alone trying to get anyone to talk to me or like me. The people you don't snub, you dey dash them money?

Abeg getaut make I see better people!
can I engage on the bolded with you or you'll snub me cos I no get money?
Don't be a hypocrite please, you are selective and you and I know it's only fine boys and men with large pocket you only give face to.
I'm not assuming oooo

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by chidiokay: 5:54pm On Feb 24
pocohantas:
By ignoring them.

You hate me[i]I hate you double.
[/i]

Let alone trying to get anyone to talk to me or like me. The people you don't snub, you dey dash them money?

So you hate kay double , a ba'jor !!
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by pansophist(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24
This is where a clear conscience comes in to play. If you're convinced you did nothing wrong to warrant their snub, then ignore the person. No one has a monopoly of snubbing.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by charlizonto: 6:12pm On Feb 24
Greet them back in order to let them know that you're more mature than them
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:15pm On Feb 24
Solofresh2:
I get closer to them,challenging them why they snub me and make peace with them

cheesy cheesy

Only to eventually snub them when they need me the most cheesy
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Nicepoker(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24
yarimo:
(1) If I messaged you and you are online without response in a reasonable time I will unfriend you even if you later reply I won't reply you forever.
(2) If i messaged you and it shown seen without reply in a reasonable time I will unfriend you
(3) If you reply my message within a minute I will reply within a minute, if you reply in the next 5 minutes I will reply you in the next 5 minutes too.
Are you this jobless. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by YourGFsnatcher: 6:30pm On Feb 24
Xenry:
How do you react to people who snub you via chat and in real life, especially unexpectedly?
For me, I not only snub back, but pretend as if the person doesn't exist anymore. If it's via chat, I'll delete them.
What about you?
Snub them back
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by reiddecuti: 6:31pm On Feb 24
Snob me and get snobbed.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by yarimo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24
Nicepoker:
Are you this jobless. grin
Ok
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by finallybusy: 6:51pm On Feb 24
God, these moderators get more illiterate with every picture they attach to posts. SMH.

You’ve done the right thing. What do you want to know again? They’re used to the attribute. Your presence or lack of it in their lives mean nothing. You cut them off to save your mental health, not to wish that they experience discomfort. Hoping for the latter will leave you disappointed.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by millionboi2: 6:53pm On Feb 24
Fearjah:
Think outside the box. People are dealing with different demons in their lives. You are not the only thing they are dealing with at the moment.

Because, someone did not reply your message or your call, you now think he/she is snubbing you and you immediately pick offense.

Life is deeper than your brain.

some people will reply you when there soul and spirit are together, but if you feel too important to wait, then that's your cup of tea.

Every little thing snub this, snub that. Abeg let person hear word.
but no matter the issue in your life,u don't suppose to ignore some caring msgs,check up on u e.t.c

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by millionboi2: 7:22pm On Feb 24
tfelicityk:
I don't even know why people act in that manner directly and indirectly.

When some people adopted what they think it is best for them negatively or positively.

Let us adopt good moral values...
I found it difficult to ignore ppl
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by millionboi2: 7:34pm On Feb 24
chieni:
What did you do before the person snubbed you?
I didn't invite him to my marriage ceremony
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Warrior247: 7:47pm On Feb 24
yarimo:
(1) If I messaged you and you are online without response in a reasonable time I will unfriend you even if you later reply I won't reply you forever.
(2) If i messaged you and it shown seen without reply in a reasonable time I will unfriend you
(3) If you reply my message within a minute I will reply within a minute, if you reply in the next 5 minutes I will reply you in the next 5 minutes too.
Don't behave like this...

I run ok online activities, and sometimes. I mean different activities, and don't always have time to respond on time. That does not mean I'm snubbing anyone... Many of us that run digital stuff are like that...

You can be online without being on WhatsApp, but WhatsApp will show people that you are online... But WhatsApp now has a button to make people see that you are not online...

People not responding to your messages on time does not mean that they are snubbing you.. you don't know what they may be doing or going through....
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Iamanoited: 7:49pm On Feb 24
BE FOCUSED AND IGNORE THEM. ACT, INTERACT AND MOVE ON JEJELY.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Iamanoited: 7:51pm On Feb 24
Xenry:
How do you react to people who snub you via chat and in real life, especially unexpectedly?
For me, I not only snub back, but pretend as if the person doesn't exist anymore. If it's via chat, I'll delete them.
What about you?
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Godsonkemz(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24
Snub kwa? when there are millions of girls desiring such attention.

I ain't got no time to waste with a snub. If I knock and I don't receive an answer, I move to the next door.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by cooltola(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24
life is not so hard, you get snub. Just leave the person in peace
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by lacasera14(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24
Fearjah:
Think outside the box. People are dealing with different demons in their lives. You are not the only thing they are dealing with at the moment.

Because, someone did not reply your message or your call, you now think he/she is snubbing you and you immediately pick offense.

Life is deeper than your brain.

some people will reply you when there soul and spirit are together, but if you feel too important to wait, then that's your cup of tea.

Every little thing snub this, snub that. Abeg let person hear word.
If it's like that then the world will be full of malice since everyone is battling demons.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by lacasera14(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24
For those of you saying snub them back, most people that snub won't mind getting snubbed. So paying them back might not pain them. The best thing is to block them and inform them first before blocking them otherwise they'll think they're being snubbed.
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by Adasun(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24
Therock5555:

I do most of my reading and tutoring online, I don't reply any WhatsApp or FB message till I'm through, if you think I'm snobbing you cause your message delivered and I didn't reply, you're Oyo.

Nobody help anybody put data for phone.

I can't be toggling two or more apps because I want to reply folks that want to chat what would not benefit me.
true talk... If the person read Ur messages and didn't
reply,that one dey understandable but say u send message and didn't get reply over a reasonable time,what reasonable time
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24
pocohantas:
By ignoring them.

You hate me, I hate you double.

Love your enemies

Love them that hate you

And pray for them who despitefully use you

If your enemy thirst give him water. If he is hungry give him food. By doing that you'll heap coals of fire on their head .

If you love only those who love you what separates you with the Pharisees and hypocrites.

It's easy to love those who show u love. The real test is loving those who hate u

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by tfelicityk(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24
millionboi2:
I found it difficult to ignore ppl
Lucky you... You have conscience

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by WesKiz: 9:19pm On Feb 24
I be snub u no fit snub the snub
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by UnknownQueen(f): 9:20pm On Feb 24
LalastiklaIa:

Love your enemies

Love them that hate you

And pray for them who despitefully use you

If your enemy thirst give him water. If he is hungry give him food. By doing that you'll heap coals of fire on their head .

If you love only those who love you what separates you with the Pharisees and hypocrites.

It's easy to love those who show u love. The real test is loving those who hate u

If your enemy thirst give him water, if he is hungry give him food, by so doing you heap coals of fire on their head...

What of I don't want to heap coals of fire on their head..?
By trying to heap coals of fire on your enemies head , you've done exactly what does who don't love their enemies do..

No difference....
Re: How Do You Handle People Who Snub? by LalastiklaIa(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24
UnknownQueen:

If your enemy thirst give him water, if he is hungry give him food, by so doing you heap coals of fire on their head...

What of I don't want to heap coals of fire on their head..?
By trying to heap coals of fire on your enemies head , you've done exactly what does who don't love their enemies do..

No difference....

Coals of fire does not mean real coals of fire na. It means that your enemy will be disturbed or "guilty conscience" will start troubling their mind because you have repaid their evil with good. Not that you do it so something bad or coals of fire will start dropping on their head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Snatch A Man From His Girlfriend / Girls What Will Be Your Reaction After Seeing This? (photo ) / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.