Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady (1405 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 9:27pm On Feb 23
“If you can cook, cook for man o, don’t go and follow social media. Most of them are doing these things at home” - Nigeria Lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWOByK1Rwq8?si=zQY3ZchbBNuVOiY5

1 Share

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by nicho450(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23
Wise words...

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 9:29pm On Feb 23
A big advice to our Nigeria ladies here. Words of advice here. If you can’t cook, learn to cook. It’s very important

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Jeon(f): 9:32pm On Feb 23
Everyone wants to trend with nonsense.

I will use the energy to open a restaurant that will guarantee incomes than wasting the talent on a miserable being with nothing profitable than cheating.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by JASONjnr(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23
I can cook......

Just be respectful tho and be a better cook or even a chef because I love good meals and not some concoction.

Trust me, it will be Richard for people to marry good wives again.

Coz, social media is a spoiler and every young girl you see out there are busy following up on SM trends and like the young lady who fly away from her man just to go and twerk for Omah lay...
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by VeryWickedMan: 9:33pm On Feb 23
Feminists are braindead with no mind of their own then end up blaming men for their loneliness after following online feminists chopping big preeqs on code.

7 Likes

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 9:47pm On Feb 23
VeryWickedMan:
Feminists are braindead with no mind of their own then end up blaming men for their loneliness after following online feminists chopping big preeqs on code.
very true, you are very right here

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 9:44am On Feb 24
Na best advice be this ooooo. Nigeria ladies should go and learn how to cook 👨‍🍳

1 Like

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 10:24am On Feb 24
Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique fergie001 Seun ishilove Fp

1 Like

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Chrisrare: 11:39am On Feb 24
If she doesn't cook, clean the house, wash my clothes, what then is her duty??

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Rokiat(f): 11:51am On Feb 24
Well first of all cooking is a life skill.
Everyone should learn how to cook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Trizyd(m): 11:59am On Feb 24
Jeon:

I will use the energy to open a restaurant that will guarantee incomes than wasting the talent on a miserable being with nothing profitable than cheating.

Lol, remember this statement when you start cooking for him.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24
Before nko?. Always give your man 2 food o. If not what then is your use?

1 Like

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 3:52pm On Feb 24
perfectsusanoo:
Before nko?.
Always give your man 2 food o.
If not what then is your use?
some women can’t cook 👨‍🍳. Na only indomie noodles 🍝 and spaghetti 🍝 they can cook. And now the noodles are much expensive now.
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by marlow1962(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24
Most women are lazy when it comes to kitchen activities, and they're the same baby elephant set that eats anything and everything.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Cassandraloius: 5:18pm On Feb 24
But Hilda baci fine and sabi cook too. I like her.
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Jman06(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24
Jeon:

Why have you conditioned your mind to believe that all men cheat It's unfortunate that many ladies now go with the believe that every man must cheat on them. That's not true!

There are many honorable men like myself who can never cheat on the lady I loved and married. Never!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 8:24pm On Feb 24
Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique fergie001 Seun ishilove Fp
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 8:27pm On Feb 24
cheesy
Na banny wey sabi to cook,na only her hold the key to her man heart...
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 9:06pm On Feb 24
Dominique ishilove mynd44 fergie001 Seun Fp
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Proserpina: 9:17pm On Feb 24
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Jeon(f): 9:22pm On Feb 24
Trizyd:

Lol, remember this statement when you start cooking for him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Jeon(f): 9:26pm On Feb 24
Jman06:
Why have you conditioned your mind to believe that all men cheat It's unfortunate that many ladies now go with the believe that every man must cheat on them. That's not true!

There are many honorable men like myself who can never cheat on the lady I loved and married. Never!!!
Why are you blaming the ladies now?
It's not our fault, the bad ones among your gender made it to be popular.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by 1Sharon(f): 9:29pm On Feb 24
Ladies should be a cook for the right man.
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Jman06(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24
Jeon:

Why are you blaming the ladies now?
It's not our fault, the bad ones among your gender made it to be popular.
You have to learn how not to generalize. Not all men cheat on their wives!
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Jeon(f): 9:41pm On Feb 24
Jman06:

Learn how not to generalize when the gender @ the receiving end is a male. But will maximize the generalization when it is the other. You guys here are funny.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by 1Sharon(f): 10:02pm On Feb 24
Jman06:

Your post history shows that you don't practise what you just preached.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Jman06(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24
1Sharon:

Your post history shows that you don't practise what you just preached.
grin cheesy shocked cool

Na cruise
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by folake4u(f): 11:02pm On Feb 24
1Sharon:
Ladies should be a cook for the right man.

End of discussion! cool

1 Like

Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by Truths9ja: 11:15pm On Feb 24
Dominique fergie001 Nlfpmod Seun Fp
Re: If You Can Cook, Cook For Man O, Don’t Go & Follow Media Gossip - Nigeria Lady by 1Sharon(f): 11:49pm On Feb 24
Jman06:
grin cheesy shocked cool

Na cruise

Sure. I believe you 1000%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Day In Nursery School / I Have Never Met Pretty Girls From Antigua And Anguilla / He is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.