Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Does Marriage Bring Blessings And Prosperity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Marriage Bring Blessings And Prosperity? (384 Views)

Commercial Sex Worker Receives Blessings From 'Madam' After Her Freedom (Video) / Does Marriage Really Bring Blessings As We Have Been Made To Believe? / #OPINION : Does Marriage Even Make Sense Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Marriage Bring Blessings And Prosperity? by cutecommend: 9:06am On Feb 24
To married, they may have better idea on it, but I can tell you that some people's beautiful life was destroyed by marriage, while some had better life in marriage. It all depends on whom you marry.

1 Like

Re: Does Marriage Bring Blessings And Prosperity? by advanceDNA: 9:36am On Feb 24
cutecommend:
To married, they may have better idea on it, but I can tell you that some people's beautiful life was destroyed by marriage, while some had better life in marriage. It all depends on whom you marry.

Yes ooo...once u marry her and she starts living under ur roof...greater blessing will just start flowing

U know that saying naaa..."behind a successful man is a woman"

My own question is who dey behind poor and unsuccessful married men??

1 Like

Re: Does Marriage Bring Blessings And Prosperity? by Dexy4yah(m): 9:38am On Feb 24
Yeah. It does.
Marriage is an institution ordained by God so it does bring prosperity and success but it all depends on who you marry

That's why God said that a good wife is a blessing from God
Re: Does Marriage Bring Blessings And Prosperity? by Cassandraloius: 5:51pm On Feb 24
Marriage will either make you or break you, not everybody has luck with it.
Re: Does Marriage Bring Blessings And Prosperity? by pansophist(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24
Not marriage in itself, but the person you married.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should I Report Him? / Long Trip. / Insecurity: Relationship Nuclear Weapon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.