Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? (746 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual / She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by ChildOfDoom: 11:50am On Feb 24
Some times I just reminisce the times I was a chronic virtual patronizer and I grin with nostalgia. How many times have I nearly met my downfall and bet9ja virtual bailed me out. (Though the new face of the game is no longer enticing as before).

I remember when my rent was overdue, just when my landlady's call came in, I made over 80k from bet to settle her.

Another time I was asked to withdraw 100k in 100 naira denomination for my client and I lost it down to 30k. The client was calling incessantly and as destiny will have it, I won over 120k before I left the place.

Though my losing tales are more than the gains though. Some made me flee my former location as it would have taken my life or made me incarcerated.

Now I have taken up a new addiction - of docking Olosho. Will I say I am exhilarated as I have taken a better addiction?

Two days ago, my salary came in. Now, it's just 18000 left, with 30 days to go. How do I explain this. Drinks, flexing and mostly women have taken 80 percent of the pay.

I would have concluded I should go back to betting and stop womanising to compare. But I can't. Deep down within me I know I will end up doing both (which will be disastrous).
Re: 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by chiiraq802(m): 11:52am On Feb 24
Yes.... You did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by DonBenny77(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24
Something must kill a man
Re: 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by Shellsploit: 12:22pm On Feb 24
A child of doom u are!
Its best u adopt masturbation at least it wont cost u a penny except few megabytes of data grin grin
Re: 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by GodHimself: 12:29pm On Feb 24
You must be intentional about replacing bad habits with good habits.

Choose good habits that are sustainable and payoff over time.

Exercise
Read books
Learn social dancing skills like salsa
Find something to do that helps you meet higher quality people.

All the best.

ChildOfDoom:
Some times I just reminisce the times I was a chronic virtual patronizer and I grin with nostalgia. How many times have I nearly met my downfall and bet9ja virtual bailed me out. (Though the new face of the game is no longer enticing as before).

I remember when my rent was overdue, just when my landlady's call came in, I made over 80k from bet to settle her.

Another time I was asked to withdraw 100k in 100 naira denomination for my client and I lost it down to 30k. The client was calling incessantly and as destiny will have it, I won over 120k before I left the place.

Though my losing tales are more than the gains though. Some made me flee my former location as it would have taken my life or made me incarcerated.

Now I have taken up a new addiction - of docking Olosho. Will I say I am exhilarated as I have taken a better addiction?

Two days ago, my salary came in. Now, it's just 18000 left, with 30 days to go. How do I explain this. Drinks, flexing and mostly women have taken 80 percent of the pay.

I would have concluded I should go back to betting and stop womanising to compare. But I can't. Deep down within me I know I will end up doing both (which will be disastrous).
Re: 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by Treborblue(m): 12:55pm On Feb 24
Sex and gamble addict. You’ve won 50% of the battle by acknowledging your addictions if you lived in denial it would be worse. Hold on to the womanizing addiction
But Lowkey find a gf that loves sex.
That would help you save cash and reduce the urge
With time you would get tired of sex and focus more.
Don’t go back into virtual betting.

1 Like

Re: 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by ChildOfDoom: 9:14pm On Feb 24
chiiraq802:
Yes.... You did the right thing.
Thanks for the encouragement. Another addiction to fight though. Seems like I am working very hard daily to satisfy my third leg. Can't hold down a relationship or save up.
Re: 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by LalastiklaIa(m): 10:00pm On Feb 24
Have you ever sat down and thought of what your life would be like without gambling, womanising and alcohol?
Re: 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by ChildOfDoom: 3:50pm On Feb 25
Shellsploit:
A child of doom u are!
Its best u adopt masturbation at least it wont cost u a penny except few megabytes of data grin grin
hmm. True. I have to go back to masturbation. My high libido makes me take up to four girls in a day at different intervals. This can cost me between 15 - 25k. Best I just focus more on my cream any time the urge comes. To save cost in this hard regime. Though I like hanging out in bars at nights, where good music is played. I guess I have to search for the one without promiscuous ladies
Re: 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by Texcyndy: 6:54pm On Feb 28
ChildOfDoom:

You are selfish. You don't care about those who love you. All you do is bringing pains and shame upon them.
If changing your ways will be the least thing to do to appreciate your parents for all their sacrifices on you. Just do it and stop catching cruise on nonsense. Your stories are rubbish. I want to see stories of how you are doing well and making positive impact.
You don't believe in God and His power to transform lives thats why your life is a mess.
Re: 61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? by PastorOlokonla: 10:36pm On Feb 28
In life, do not anything have control over you. We call it a life out of control.
I can start and stop anything I want.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forgive Him? / Most Romantic Song Ever! / Find Out Why Your Girlfriend Will Cheat On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.