Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual (1284 Views)

61 Days After: Was I Right To Stop Bet9ja Virtual? / Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by ChildOfDoom: 10:21am On May 01, 2020
So it's been one month of lockdown without me going to a betting shop. The government did me a favour kind of. The past four weeks, i felt normal and could reason well. My restlessness was calmed. I helped out with some chores, which made my mum ecstatic. To God be the Glory. But now the lockdown has been relaxed. I pray i don't feed on any negative thought.......
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by Taywon: 10:27am On May 01, 2020
U can do it bro.... Just feed ur minds on other money making stuff...

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by ChildOfDoom: 10:32am On May 01, 2020
I know i will suffer trying to feed while paying off debts at the office. I will try to stay back and redeem my image. The school i work used to know me as trustworthy and diligent before i gambled with over 70k of some WASSCE students in my care. Almost thought of running away to another state to avoid arrest. Thank God i summoned courage to plead with the Director together with my mum to let me pay back with my salary from now till December. I pray when frustration or hunger set in, i don't take any one's money with the futile aim of doubling it at the ritual doorstep of bet9ja. Public shame has humbled me and made me remorseful. Now, more assiduous than ever, overcoming youthful exuberance. Can't wait for schools to be back on session to prove my worth. To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by Ibechris2: 10:43am On May 01, 2020
Then change ur ID name from Child of doom to something positive.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by Nobody: 10:47am On May 01, 2020
You are not alone. Me na core gambler,i started playing bet9ja virtual since 2014(am not using it to brag) but i thank GOD, its getting better because maturity and responsibility has start to set in.
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by espn(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2020
25tolife:
You are not alone. Me na core gambler,i started playing bet9ja virtual since 2014(am not using it to brag) but i thank GOD, its getting better because maturity and responsibility has start to set in.
when you feel a sense of responsibility you will know when to stop if you are a core gambler...incase you dont know when to oust better you stop...
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by Nobody: 11:01am On May 01, 2020
espn:
when you feel a sense of responsibility you will know when to stop if you are a core gambler...incase you dont know when to oust better you stop...
thanks fam..

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by ChildOfDoom: 11:39am On May 01, 2020
Once i can reason well again, i will be the best child ever. Now i make judicious use of any money i get. When someone gives me 1k for example, i can use it for one week for feeding. Unlike before, any amount i have gets finished from bet9ja virtual within 10 minutes. I am happier now. I can make my mum proud as before someday, by being tops in what i do. With time, God will bless me or send some one to bless me. No need to be desperate again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by Sabby1(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
Once i can reason well again, i will be the best child ever. Now i make judicious use of any money i get. When someone gives me 1k for example, i can use it for one week for feeding. Unlike before, any amount i have gets finished from bet9ja virtual within 10 minutes. I am happier now. I can make my mum proud as before someday, by being tops in what i do. With time, God will bless me or send some one to bless me. No need to be desperate again
Addiction has done and is doing more harm than good and overcoming it isn't quite easy. I am glad you've overcome and realized the dangers of addiction to gambling (specifically betting virtual), I pray you don't go back to it no more.
My advice for you is...pray for self-control
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by Tony142: 12:52pm On May 01, 2020
ChildOfDoom:

Wow, at last, I thank God for u oo
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by finalboss(m): 1:27pm On May 01, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
1k for 1week

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 01, 2020
Ibechris2:
I was going to suggest that.
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 01, 2020
Why do you want to stop playing baby?
Bet9ja is not a bad thing, its a youth empowerment scheme.
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by lawalbo(m): 3:33pm On May 01, 2020
Number one, u need to forgive yourself of all the debts you have accumulated. That is don't try to chase back paying back the debt through bet9ja again. Have it at the back of your mind that there is dignity in labour in regards to your work .. plan on how you can increase your income legitimately. Invest in business or develop your self worth by learning a new skill. Wish you luck and hope u won't go back to playing it.

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by CAPSLOCKED: 6:31pm On May 01, 2020
ChildOfDoom:
So it's been one month of lockdown without me going to a betting shop. The government did me a favour kind of. The past four weeks, i felt normal and could reason well. My restlessness was calmed. I helped out with some chores, which made my mum ecstatic. To God be the Glory. But now the lockdown has been relaxed. I pray i don't feed on any negative thought.......

THIS LOCKDOWN HAS HELPED YOU ACCUMULATE SOME MONEY THAT YOU WILL GAMBLE AWAY WHEN ACTIVITIES RESUME.
I TRUST YOU TO OPEN MORE THREADS TO NARRATE HOW IT HAPPENED.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 01, 2020
Thanks be to God.
But for a wise person bet9ja is a source of making money.
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by opsylojay(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2020
Wait don't you ever win? Have you ever bought anything serious with the money you won?
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by ChildOfDoom: 6:25pm On May 02, 2020
Taywon:
U can do it bro.... Just feed ur minds on other money making stuff...

like what bro? The economy is not working. Gambling seems to be the only way to make it smoothly?
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by jumper524(m): 11:40pm On May 02, 2020
Mehn.

That virtual stuff, how I manage comot hand Na watin I never understand.
As it is now I feel pity seeing people playing virtual whether win or lose oo,
The problem persists.

Congratulations bro my advice to you is to go back to that virtual shop and study the way people lose their money and reputation to virtual gambling.
It's bad..
Too bad..
Re: I Will Do Thanksgiving, Once I Can Stop Bet9ja Virtual by ChildOfDoom: 8:46am On May 04, 2020
Ibechris2:
hmm. I am stuck sort of. I can't remember the password to the g-mail I used in creating the account. If not, I would have deactivated it. I abandon the account at times, only to go back to it again when the chips are down

(1) (Reply)

Almighty Formula Can Make You Last Longer During Sex. See How / 90 days of Semen Rentention will bring good deeds to your life / Sad! Nigerian Lady Dies Few Days To Her Wedding [see PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.