Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Price Increase Of Foodstuff Is Unbearable In Port Harcourt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Price Increase Of Foodstuff Is Unbearable In Port Harcourt (1866 Views)

When Does 'I AM SORRY' Become Unbearable In A Relationship? / Alarming Increase Of Runs Girls In Our Society Today / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Increase Of Foodstuff Is Unbearable In Port Harcourt by Theophinio(m): 11:44pm On Feb 25
Sniper101:
Nutri Milk is going for 600naira in Ughelli. grin

How much is a good Nigeria rice selling for in Ughelli
Re: Price Increase Of Foodstuff Is Unbearable In Port Harcourt by holicupp(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26
westlius:

Ikwerre man go give Ogoni man shop for free?
The one who sells cheaper is Ogoni
The expensive one is Delta and Igbo

Old stocks might be the cause

2 Likes

Re: Price Increase Of Foodstuff Is Unbearable In Port Harcourt by holicupp(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26
AliEzeOlu:

You don't even know what you're saying. The people who sold theirs cheap may not have known the current price of that product. Price of things increase almost everyday. If a trader does not always confirm latest price from his suppliers, he may sell at the lower price thinking he's making profits while he's actually running at a loss.

You can't afford to sell your products lower than you bought them, can you?

I experienced this actual scenario last week bag of semo that is selling for 12500
I got it for 10500
Power bank 15k I got it for 11k
Re: Price Increase Of Foodstuff Is Unbearable In Port Harcourt by PastorOlokonla: 3:04pm On Feb 26
PH; the smart city Wike built?
Re: Price Increase Of Foodstuff Is Unbearable In Port Harcourt by Okoroawusa: 12:11am On Feb 27
Normally things dey cost for PH. Na for PH I see person wey dey live for wooden house of one room dey pay rent of 400k.
Wetin remain for PH na make dem put kpekus for nylon sell for guy man.
Re: Price Increase Of Foodstuff Is Unbearable In Port Harcourt by Kenn55: 3:03am On Feb 27
Nigeria economy is on autopilot at the moment. The worst thing that can happen to an economy is uncertainty. It can lead to hyperinflation.

It is better for exchange rate to be high and remain stable than to rise to say N2000 to $1 and fall to N600 and rise again to N1000 and fall to N800 etc. within a short period of time.

This kind of uncertainty is what kills businesses and traders will try to protect their businesses by doubling and tripling the price of goods and services incase.

If this uncertainty continues and businesses begin to loose money, a time will come when there wouldn't be goods to buy as businesses become extra cautious of restocking, that is when the real hardship will come. I hope and pray it doesn't get to that. Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! She's Dating A Lady! / How Much Can You Spend On Your Wedding Day / Girls: Which One Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.