Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana (46552 Views)

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS / Russia Bans Nigerian Supporters From Bringing Live Chicken Into Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:00pm On Feb 24
Since that time! Haba this ones don pass supporters club o, na Ashawo amd make we go find babes association bus and people be that!
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by onuman: 9:00pm On Feb 24
That's what you get from cheering a country that shouldn't have been one if not for Oyibo's economic interests.
After the fall of Berlin Wall, Oyibo big shots tactically supervised the dissolution of nearly all the multi cultural, multi ethnic and multi religious countries that once existed in Europe because Europeans got to understand that such countries never thrive due to the centrifugal forces acting on them. But because of crude oil in the Niger delta region, some
Nigerian groups refuse to accept the fact that multi ethnic, multi religious and multi cultural countries with strong groups never thrive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Sholaco: 9:01pm On Feb 24
So?
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by VinnyBaba: 9:01pm On Feb 24
Tonididdyx:

Gospel truth.
Tinibu bought the presidential seat.

... This is where I have problems with igbos lately and I had a heated argument with one the other day. I used my Edo state as a case study, we rallied round obi's LP 24/7 and ensired we delivered the state. For igbos to come out and say we deserve tinibu is the height of ungratefulness.
Now they are purposefully inflating prices of goods because they control the sector, displaying lavishly their ability to survive in this tinibulation, is not only evil but a lesson forth next elections to come.

So only Igbos inflate the Prices of their Good

Igbos are the ONLY pple doing Trading in Nigeria, Abi?😏

As for the Inflation, BLAME Tinubu. undecided

His Useless fuel Subsidy Removal caused it. embarassed sad
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Maxtipulation(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24
Very Tinubulicious

If na me I will just melt in somewhere in that Ghana

Instead of coming back to join protest grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by greypencils: 9:05pm On Feb 24
No be lie, this one off me
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by AskNgige2: 9:05pm On Feb 24
Tonididdyx:

Gospel truth.

... This is where I have problems with igbos lately and I had a heated argument with one the other day. I used my Edo state as a case study, we rallied round obi's LP 24/7 and ensired we delivered the state. For igbos to come out and say we deserve tinibu is the height of ungratefulness.
Now they are purposefully inflating prices of goods because they control the sector, displaying lavishly their ability to survive in this tinibulation, is not only evil but a lesson forth next elections to come.

My igbos are always betrayal when Money is involved..

Only Nnamdi kwanu I respect so much ,

Normal baba for don collect big money since keep quiet about Biafra..

But he refused to bride from Buhari..

Thou still reminds u that if u come out to contest someone must vote for you even if it's your family and friends..

But by open ballot Tinibu ddnt come 3rd self..

Manhood rig the election for the Efulefu
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by EmekaBlue(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24
Owo ni koko

Nobody send poor man
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by enumerica: 9:07pm On Feb 24
Can imagine that a supporters club of another country passing through Nigeria road, all of them would have been kidnapped for massive ran some.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Tonididdyx: 9:09pm On Feb 24
AskNgige2:

My igbos are always betrayal when Money is involved..

Only Nnamdi kwanu I respect so much ,

Normal baba for don collect big money since keep quiet about Biafra..

But he refused to bride from Buhari..

Thou still reminds u that if u come out to contest someone must vote for you even if it's your family and friends..

But by open ballot Tinibu ddnt come 3rd self..

Manhood rig the election for the Efulefu

He stole the mandate... Period!
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by bolabadmus38: 9:11pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad wind

Very useless country

Nigeria is a great nation and we are good people. I love my country despite all the challenges. No pain No gain... We shall enjoy this great country, it's just a matter of time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by AskNgige2: 9:16pm On Feb 24
Tonididdyx:

Nature will catch up with him someday..

If not that I fear that VP I for de wish mk Tinibu die since..

But he is better from south
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by MatrixCircle: 9:18pm On Feb 24
Why didn't they trek down to Nigeria . They would have arrived since.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Maxtipulation(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24
Tonididdyx:

Gospel truth.

You voted LP last election to deliver your self, family, state and economy not because of Igbo's, you didn't vote for Obi because of Igbo people

Every sane person knows Obi is more qualified, capable to deliver this country than the other candidates

But things went the way it went, next election Obi should just rest because we Igbo's are voting for Tinubu this time around.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24
AskNgige2:

I don't blame.w voters ,,

Na inec u should blame cos no one voted for Tinibu

So, if Obi is the President, the bus would not spoil? Mumu people everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Tonididdyx: 9:19pm On Feb 24
AskNgige2:

Nature will catch up with him someday..

If not that I fear that VP I for de wish mk Tinibu die since..

But he is better from south

The nation is doomed, we are up against immortal corrupt demons!
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Tilldendoftime(m): 9:21pm On Feb 24
rocknation62:
Wey Osimhen don even score for Napoli cry
Even Iwobi and bassey don score for Fulham against man u....lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by AskNgige2: 9:21pm On Feb 24
Tonididdyx:

The nation is doomed, we are up against immortal corrupt demons!

But Las Las... Evil that men do.....
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by AskNgige2: 9:22pm On Feb 24
NEIGHBOUR:

So, if Obi is the President, the bus would not spoil? Mumu people everywhere.

They will not go by road in the fess place..

Borrow sense bro..
The kind is not callous like ur candidates
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by MyUncleprince(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24
Quest7777:
This is serious but it sounds funny. 😂
Just sell the motor there find their way home

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Adexprint(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24
I actually saw the bus on Monday around 12 noon Ghana time at aflao.they were already crossing the border to enter Togo then. Though its possible there are other buses.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Alliswell248: 9:24pm On Feb 24
43Ronin:
Ah ah meanwhile ronuites wey trek for buhari from SW to Abuja go don reach by now

May we not be a sore loser and a corpse bandit....Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by henrimoto(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24
Dodo5:
2 weeks after AFCON
...Na really two weeks after AFCON....
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Tonididdyx: 9:25pm On Feb 24
Maxtipulation:

You voted LP last election to deliver your self, family, state and economy not because of Igbo's, you didn't vote for Obi because of Igbo people

Every sane person knows Obi is more qualified, capable to deliver this country than the other candidates

But things went the way it went, next election Obi should just rest because we Igbo's are voting for Tinubu this time around.

I'dont have time for your stupid tribalism nonsense.
I voted a candidate because of his potentials compared to the other candidates.
His tribe or region was never a contest....

You igbos made this last elections about tribe, you started this tribe game and you were beaten to it BUT you didn't stop there, you have now started a mockery game

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Tonididdyx: 9:26pm On Feb 24
AskNgige2:

But Las Las... Evil that men do.....

.... That one na for nollywood
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by soccerlite: 9:29pm On Feb 24
Sheuns:
They’re not owned by the federal government. It’s an organization.

What does the poster mean by they don’t have money to transport themselves back to Nigeria?

Lolzzzzz 🤣

You are typical stupïd nigerian
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24
Tonididdyx:

Yes o. He stole the mandate from a party that couldn't win two states out of over thirty states.
He stole it from a party that had no polling agents in over forty thousand polling units.
He stole it from a party that has no impactful membership of the national assembly.
He truly stole the mandate
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Pristine664: 9:31pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:

Very useless country

A country that has someone like you is eternally cursed for real.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by AskNgige2: 9:32pm On Feb 24
Tonididdyx:

.... That one na for nollywood

Oya kwantinue making innocent pple suffer.. time shall tell
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Tonididdyx: 9:32pm On Feb 24
NEIGHBOUR:

Yes o. He stole the mandate from a party that couldn't win two states out of thirty states.
He stole it from a party that had no polling agents in over forty thousand polling units.
He stole it from a party that has no impactful membership of the national assembly.
He truly stole the mandate
Ok 👌
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Greenback: 9:33pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:

Very useless country
It's just horrible..been home since,no power,no light,they only flashed it twice for just 10 seconds!!!!

I'm so fed up with this place the bastard leaders have turned into a cesspit and zoo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saida Mouh: I’m Unaware’, Hakimi’s Mother Reacts To Son’s Fortune In Her Name / Wilson Oruma Loses N1.2 Billion To A Pastor & Fake Oil Business / Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.