Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana (46520 Views)

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS / Russia Bans Nigerian Supporters From Bringing Live Chicken Into Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by flokii: 10:49pm On Feb 24
You can see the bad leadership at all levels in Nigeria we keep complaining about.. Someone somewhere has pocketed all the money budgeted for the supporters club trip to and fro Ivory Coast, but look at what fellow Nigerians are facing on the road, risking their lives when enough money was paid by govt.

On Sundays, you'll see the thieves and pen robbers at front row seat in churches singing praise and worship as if they are human beings.. awon eranko lasan lasan.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Mandate1: 10:55pm On Feb 24
FreeStuffsNG:

You curse Nigeria, the land of Nigeria curses you back. Nigeria will never ever favour or bless you. Nothing you sow in the land of Nigeria will ever reward you.

May God bless Nigeria for patriotic Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.
what are you being patriotic about in this shame? Let's call a spade a spade. We can do better as a country.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by hardbody: 11:00pm On Feb 24
FreeStuffsNG:

You curse Nigeria, the land of Nigeria curses you back. Nigeria will never ever favour or bless you. Nothing you sow in the land of Nigeria will ever reward you.

God has long left you people with your thievery and roguery. Y'all stole the mandate and ran with it but forgot that governance is not served a"larcate.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Lekan239(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:

Very anyhow country with evil leaders and foolish voters
maybe the probably spend 1 week there on vacation after the tournament
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by iamtardey: 11:03pm On Feb 24
rocknation62:
Wey Osimhen don even score for Napoli cry
even bassey and iwobi today embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:04pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad wind

Very useless country
Very very useless country!
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by IbnB: 11:07pm On Feb 24
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgV-I7bEH4I?si=MKPPPdMKdvXkIVaI

Nigerian supporters club are currently in Cape Coast, Ghana where their bus spoilt.

Source: JustSociety

Serves them right they are all bastards
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by ComeToJesus: 11:07pm On Feb 24
nlfpmod:

Nigerian supporters club are currently in Cape Coast, Ghana where their bus spoilt.

Do you speak before you reason?

Which one is "them go wait tire"?

You well so?
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by madjune(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24
So, had Nigeria won the cup, na so dem for embarrass us?

This shows that Nigeria was never serious about winning anything.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Mozenge1: 11:09pm On Feb 24
ify2016:
What am seeing there is a faulty bus that awaits repairs from maintenance team which i believe the supporters have already been rescued with another vehicle.

You’re 100% right my cousin is back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Autobot05: 11:09pm On Feb 24
ify2016:
What am seeing there is a faulty bus that awaits repairs from maintenance team which i believe the supporters have already been rescued with another vehicle.

Why a faulty bus ?
Why didn’t other countries bus spoil on the road too
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24
Arobaga:

Very anyhow country with evil leaders and foolish voters
Yes o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by nedekid: 11:21pm On Feb 24
Lolz, them go ask themselves who send them message.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Zidoh(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24
That's how bad we treated ourselves .... These can never be Tinubu cos you guys tag everything bro the president . We heared of amount thst was disbursed for the eagle and their entired management.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24
Autobot05:

Why a faulty bus ?
Why didn’t other countries bus spoil on the road too
A vehicle can develop fault anytime, anywhere. I am sure you know that the bus was in good condition before they started the journey.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by deavicky(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24
It's true I saw that bus along Takoradi Road last Saturday.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Brush1: 11:33pm On Feb 24
FreeStuffsNG:

You are a dreamer. Helloooo ! Come to reality. This country must split for each individual nation to succeed.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Trendishine: 11:42pm On Feb 24
If the military don't chase this tinubu away and call for a fresh and immediate election, something very revolutionary will happen that will even swallow the military and all that concerns it. This government of tinubu and Apc is growing more mischievous, pretentious and confused, bringing more shame to themselves, ridiculing Nigeria and no country in the world can take the army of Nigeria serious. Apc politics have turned the entire apparatchiks of Nigeria into a monumental charade. Tufiaaa.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Litmus: 11:53pm On Feb 24
On the other hand, if Ghana wasn't such a crappy and rubbish country, the bus wouldn't have spent 3 days stranded there. I bet if it was Kenya, the Kenyans would have fixed the bus or found some way of getting the Nigerians home regardless of Nigeria government or authorities responsibility. undecided

If Ghana supporters bus was stranded in Nigeria, Nigeria or Nigerians would have assisted them in some way to get them home.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Sleekfingers: 12:02am On Feb 25
funshint:
How is this possible? I think Seun needs to monitor unverified news being pushed to frontpage.

You made a valid point.

That Seun and those useless moderators need to be checked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Akeem79(m): 12:18am On Feb 25
Dodo5:
2 weeks after AFCON

deavicky:
It's true I saw that bus along Takoradi Road last Saturday.

Haha
Some members of Nairaland are among them , but they are ashame to update us

One of them his name start with Z and ends with Y cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Tonididdyx: 1:04am On Feb 25
tishbite43:

Yoruba man, go and sit down
No Edolite will type the nonsense you wrote
Tinubu was voted in by the North and SW
It takes you having substantial amount of votes before you can rig
The Igbos don't want to protest and be profiled like they've suffered before
Live with that
The Yorubas and Northerners mocked the Igbos after the election, it is payback time
Don't get emotional about that
k 👌
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Nigerfine3: 1:11am On Feb 25
I wanted to join, no more,the fun is overshadowed
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by CluelessMODS: 1:12am On Feb 25
SirIconR:
Definitely .... I am now convinced that nothing is working in this failed country... Just imagine this sort of National embarrassment
So unexpected mechanical fault cannot happen again. Do you drive?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Tonididdyx: 1:13am On Feb 25
Maxtipulation:

Stop playing the victim card here, I don't know how much you are paid to cry on NL like a bush baby

I never mentioned tribal issue in my submission o, is like you can't read very well? I was just correcting you for saying "and you voted for P.O o" as if you did it to compensate the Igbo's and not doing it for your self

For saying we Igbo's made the last election a tribal thing, is like you lived in the moon or Pluto or something, where were you when the other tribes started it first?

Should I refresh your memory on what happened in Lagos and some SW states, Kano, Kaduna What El- Rufai said before, during and after the election and what Wike did in Rivers by subverting the vote of the people in his state

Igbo's are the must detribalized people in Nigeria we don't discriminate we don't do those tribal sh*t not lately that we mirror what is thrown at us

About the mockery thing (Laughs) haven't you heard a saying which says when the world gives you lemon you make your self a lemonade out of it?

That is the position others wished us to be in... misery, lamenting, protesting but the God of Israel knows how to defend the defenceless.

If biafra wasn't a myth (ideology) country all of this nonsense you typed up there would have made sense but sadly biafra can never exist and you've to have an identity as a human on earth and that nation that has chosen you is Nigeria.
It's stupidity to sit and mock your country because a man from your region didn't win.
Continue the mockery game, people learn everyday and one big lesson to take home is that you igbos are sore losers.
Instead of to build on the last momentum, a position since NnamdiAzikiwe you've never dreamt off even being a contender before, NO, instead you are letting people know you cannot be trusted with power because you will turn it to A REVENGE ADMINISTRATION.

Kwantinue..... Dem say na who build hase no as cement catch am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by CluelessMODS: 1:13am On Feb 25
Luckysbab:

On top wetin?

Na mumu dey worry am.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by rspy: 1:22am On Feb 25
Failure is a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Honestey: 1:40am On Feb 25
We didn't Cedis coming ooooooo. Anyway, you are lucky to be in Ghana. Better abandon the bus and find places to live in Ghana. If you reached Nigeria you will understand advance meaning of hunger
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by bluediamond1239: 2:17am On Feb 25
This is just the beginning
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Jeje247: 3:01am On Feb 25
nlfpmod:

pure comedy. Oshimen don even reach Napoli, score goal
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by MasterTeeUSA: 3:16am On Feb 25
I have concluded that there are no penalties for putting the country in poor light. Any American in a foreign country who speaks ill while representing America will hear it from all sides. Nigeria must get serious, and we can start by withdrawing the licenses of these folks, banning them for one year, and removing the person who made the video. We must be better. Another athlete in Alabama was arrested for fraud...that should be an automatic 3-5yr ban.

nlfpmod:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Pogba And Burna Boy Dance To Nigerian Song At Party (Photos, Video) / Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga / Hazard Wearing New Real Madrid Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.