Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana (46539 Views)

My Little Contribution To The Supporters Club Of Bendel Insurance Fc / Nigeria’s Supporters Club Fight At Airport Over Allocated Slots To Tunisia.PICS / Russia Bans Nigerian Supporters From Bringing Live Chicken Into Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Hoodgod(m): 3:38am On Feb 25
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgV-I7bEH4I?si=MKPPPdMKdvXkIVaI

Nigerian supporters club are currently in Cape Coast, Ghana where their bus spoilt.

Source: JustSociety
You see the problem of this country!! No good news, FG fit don provide plane dem pocket money use road, funny people, and they will blame Tinubu oh, laugh in Swahili
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by pargelenis(m): 3:40am On Feb 25
What an absolute disgrace but not surprising at all grin
Also, Ghana looks like a certified village, no wonder their hungry boys are always on Nairaland grin
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Btruth: 3:52am On Feb 25
Dodo5:
2 weeks after AFCON
.....as in ehn. 😭😭😭

Failed AFCON outing.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by PlanetZero: 4:02am On Feb 25
ify2016:
What am seeing there is a faulty bus that awaits repairs from maintenance team which i believe the supporters have already been rescued with another vehicle.

Lol...you are funny...how many years will it take maintenance team to get there? You and I know there is no maintenance team coming. They should release money and fix it in Ghana asap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by PastorOlokonla: 4:09am On Feb 25
Don't be surprised if they are still on the road till the next AFCON.

I enjoy road trips between African countries.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by gaskiyamagana: 4:26am On Feb 25
morikee:
Mogbe
Lati ose meji seyi?
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by fleksy: 4:29am On Feb 25
rocknation62:
Wey Osimhen don even score for Napoli cry

Even Alex Iwobi don score for Fulham. Naija na WA o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Invest4growth: 4:31am On Feb 25
Nff Secretariat is very inefficient. The soul of every Nigerian should be of interest

I'm fact, do they even have the contact details of past Nigerian footballer? That is kind of Nff we have. Use and dump Secretariat.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by ufotunang: 6:00am On Feb 25
What a shame 🙄...
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by ufotunang: 6:04am On Feb 25
okomile:
Ghana no too far
Make Dem trek back jor

grin grin
....abi...let them jog back to nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by pacespot(m): 6:30am On Feb 25
Arobaga:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad wind

Very useless country

A country ruled by Aboki, what do you expect?
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by okomile(f): 6:37am On Feb 25
ufotunang:
....abi...let them jog back to nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Players are even back to their base
They are busy roaming d city of ivory coast for fun.

They should jog back asap grin grin
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by JayPeeOham: 7:28am On Feb 25
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgV-I7bEH4I?si=MKPPPdMKdvXkIVaI

Nigerian supporters club are currently in Cape Coast, Ghana where their bus spoilt developed a fault.

Only perishable items such as food or fruits are the ones you use spoilt for! Take note!!!

Source: JustSociety
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by deavicky(m): 8:27am On Feb 25
Akeem79:

Haha
Some members of Nairaland are among them , but they are ashame to update us

One of them his name start with Z and ends with Y cheesy
if had know i would have carried some of them.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Maxtipulation(m): 9:05am On Feb 25
Tonididdyx:

If biafra wasn't a myth (ideology) country all of this nonsense you typed up there would have made sense but sadly biafra can never exist and you've to have an identity as a human on earth and that nation that has chosen you is Nigeria.
It's stupidity to sit and mock your country because a man from your region didn't win.
Continue the mockery game, people learn everyday and one big lesson to take home is that you igbos are sore losers.
Instead of to build on the last momentum, a position since NnamdiAzikiwe you've never dreamt off even being a contender before,
NO, instead you are letting people know you cannot be trusted with power [/b]because you will turn it to A REVENGE ADMINISTRATION.

Kwantinue..... [b]Dem say na who build hase no as cement catch am

Am saying one thing and you are saying different things, why jumping from one topic to the other this shows what you've been harbouring in you hateful mind all this while

I know your problem and it's that you voted for P,O and expect that Igbo's to be indebted to you, to the extent that you can work into any shop and say you voted for P,O oooo and they will give you discount abi? that was the reason you said in one of your post that you had a heated argument with one

My dear, things don't work that way, there are Igbo people that voted for P,O and still buy thing very cost this time around because not all Igbo's do business and not only Igbo's do business too, if one shop inflate price go to the other shop simple

ls like you are not aware of what caused the INFLATION? Let me school you because you think Igbo's intentionally inflated price on goods

The Dollar exchange rate is the main reason for the inflation others are in security, hasty decision by the president etc... you can't buy goods now that 1$ is 1900 to Naira and expect a business man to sell same price as to when Dollars is 245 to Naira, face the reality...that's why you are pained and full of hate to the extent of transferring aggression to the wrong person, Tinubu is the president and inflation is on the rise, reason I explained above

Am not a fan of Biafra and will never be not all Igbo's want Biafra so, stop capping, bringing hateful speech into this to woe cheap sympathy because you are the sore loser here

Speaking of trusting one with power with the way you speak I can see you don't have an idea of how politics play out in this country,
Let me educate you for free, your vote is meaningless take it or leave it, do you think Tinubu really won the last election by the People's vote?
You think your vote can emerge a president in this country? You really think so? Wow! Wake up man, your vote doesn't count haven't you heard about the cabals the gate keepers of politics in Nigeria and Aso Rock?
They decide who wins, who loses and who to compensate with positions after the election that's why this country is nose diving into disaster

Now you said a position since Nnamdi Azikiwe last held right? Edo people should be trusted with the power first, I want check something at least we held the position as president not just that even as head of state

Let me ask you? As an Edo person when last did someone from your region held the position of president not to talk of head of state or are you people not part of Nigeria?

Where did the constitution said it must be Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani that must mount that position of presidency? Or the cabals can't trust an Edo person with power? You see you don't know what you are talking about

To show how delusional you are you ended with a moronic idiom, which cement are you referring to? is it the one that has skyrocketed to 15,000 per bag?

Tinubu should be your problem and not the Igbo's...ok
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Tonididdyx: 9:09am On Feb 25
Maxtipulation:
[/b]

Am saying one thing and you are saying different things, why jumping from one topic to the other this shows what you've been harbouring in you hateful mind all this while

I know your problem and it's that you voted for P,O and expect that Igbo's to be indebted to you, to the extent that you can work into any shop and say you voted for P,O oooo and they will give you discount abi? that was the reason you said in one of your post that you had a heated argument with one

My dear, things don't work that way, there are Igbo people that voted for P,O and still buy thing very cost this time around because not all Igbo's do business and not only Igbo's do business too, if one shop inflate price go to the other shop simple

ls like you are not aware of what caused the INFLATION? Let me school you because you think Igbo's intentionally inflated price on goods

The Dollar exchange rate is the main reason for the inflation others are in security, hasty decision by the president etc... you can't buy goods now that 1$ is 1900 to Naira and expect a business man to sell same price as to when Dollars is 245 to Naira, face the reality...that's why you are pained and full of hate to the extent of transferring aggression to the wrong person, Tinubu is the president and inflation is on the rise, reason I explained above

Am not a fan of Biafra and will never be not all Igbo's want Biafra so, stop capping, bringing hateful speech into this to woe cheap sympathy because you are the sore loser here

Speaking of trusting one with power with the way you speak I can see you don't have an idea of how politics play out in this country,
Let me educate you for free, your vote is meaningless take it or leave it, do you think Tinubu really won the last election by the People's vote?
You think your vote can emerge a president in this country? You really think so? Wow! Wake up man, your vote doesn't count haven't you heard about the cabals the gate keepers of politics in Nigeria and Aso Rock?
They decide who wins, who loses and who to compensate with positions after the election that's why this country is nose diving into disaster

Now you said a position since Nnamdi Azikiwe last held right? Edo people should be trusted with the power first, I want check something at least we held the position as president not just that even as head of state

Let me ask you? As an Edo person when last did someone from your region held the position of president not to talk of head of state or are you people not part of Nigeria?

Where did the constitution said it must be Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani that must mount that position of presidency? Or the cabals can't trust an Edo person with power? You see you don't know what you are talking about

To show how delusional you are you ended with a moronic idiom, which cement are you referring to? is it the one that has skyrocketed to 15,000 per bag?

Tinubu should be your problem and not the Igbo's...ok

Are you going to pay me to read this?
You must be high on colos!
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by mayor1814: 9:27am On Feb 25
If this news is true Ghana ppl go use am laugh naija Wella... grin
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by thaoriginator: 9:40am On Feb 25
Let them remain in GH

We no do again
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by ukren(m): 10:06am On Feb 25
Just imagine, who do us this thing?
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Maxtipulation(m): 10:16am On Feb 25
Tonididdyx:

Are you going to pay me to read this?
You must be high on colos!

Oh! Am sure by now you've done reading it You simply don't want to accept the truth

You made a lot of useless allegations and the answers to all of them are in the epistle

And you shouldn't be all about money, money cos you are so cheap

Ebin pa wa sympathizer
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by colizee(m): 11:19am On Feb 25
If this one's finally enter the country and see the prices of things, them go think say dem spend 15 years for the journey 😂🤣😂
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by PassingShot(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25
Arobaga:
Nigeria is just cursed with bad wind

Very useless country
Useless people like you are the problem of the country.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by davies(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25
Players wey play don return to their own base, fans still dey road.. Abeg wetin them Wan celebrate oo... Funny Naija... Our way just get as e be for this country
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Autobot05: 1:11pm On Feb 25
MASTERMIND04:

A vehicle can develop fault anytime, anywhere. I am sure you know that the bus was in good condition before they started the journey.

Abegi with all these rickety buses around
A new or well maintained vehicle won’t stop anyhow. Why other countries bus nor stop ??
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by AfonjaConehead: 2:30pm On Feb 25
flokii:
You can see the bad leadership at all levels in Nigeria we keep complaining about.. keep deceiving yourself,you that complain only about peter obi and the late Akeredolu's Igbo wife and the Igbos 24/7..e gbenue joor 😁 Someone somewhere has pocketed all the money budgeted for the supporters club trip to and fro Ivory Coast, but look at what fellow Nigerians are facing on the road, risking their lives when enough money was paid by govt.

On Sundays, you'll see the thieves and pen robbers at front row seat in churches singing praise and worship as if they are human beings.. awon eranko lasan lasan.
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Litmus: 2:48pm On Feb 25
Nigerians are the kindest people in the world. I'm increasingly convinced of this. I would bet my life on it, if situation were reversed, and a coach filled with Ghana fans was stranded in Nigeria, Nigerians would rally assistance. Nigerians would help fix that coach or and arrange alternative transport and get those Ghanians home the first day.

But see the Ghanian response to a stranded Nigerian coach in thire country. Nothing. They left the Nigerians there to struggle for days without end.

Someone need to phone Tinabu and tell him ECOWAS isn't working. A Nigeria football fans coach is stranded in Ghana, the Ghanaians aren't acting in the spirit of the economic and social cooperation of ECOWAS, they are leaving the Nigerians to starve to death. Send help at once to rescue your football fans!
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by SirIconR(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25
CluelessMODS:

So unexpected mechanical fault cannot happen again. Do you drive?
Am technician.. it's taking too long to fix Haba
Re: Nigerian Supporters Club Still On The Road From Ivory Coast, Bus Spoils In Ghana by Tonytonex(m): 7:32am On Feb 26
Maybe, majority of them don japa from there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala, The SUV Of Barcelona Women By La Liga / Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics / Karim Benzema Wins The 2022 Ballon D'or Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.