Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations (1835 Views)

Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations by mrpossiboo(m): 2:25am On Feb 25
Dear friends, community members, and fellow citizens,

I am writing to address the recent false accusations and misinformation surrounding Ibrahim Dende Egungbohun. It has come to our attention that baseless claims have been made, accusing Ibrahim of engaging in illegal activities such as smuggling rice and guns, and aspiring to contest for a governorship position. We would like to take this opportunity to shed light on the truth and set the record straight.

Ibrahim Dende Egungbohun is a respected and law-abiding citizen who has dedicated his life to building a successful and legitimate business empire. He holds a custom license and operates as an agent, ensuring compliance with all legal requirements in the import and export industry. His logistics company is involved in car clearing (Lagos Apapa) and transportation of palm kernel, contributing to the growth of local industries and creating job opportunities for the community.

In addition, Ibrahim is a distinguished hotelier, providing exceptional hospitality services and contributing to the local tourism sector. His quarry operations adhere to all environmental regulations, prioritizing sustainability and responsible business practices. Furthermore, Ibrahim is an esteemed farmer, overseeing a palm oil production farm that not only supports the local economy but also promotes agricultural development and food security.

Ibrahim's contributions to the community extend beyond his businesses. He is the founder of the Juvenile Club, a football club established in 2003. Through this club, Ibrahim has nurtured and supported numerous talented footballers, providing them with opportunities to showcase their skills on a larger stage. Many of these footballers have gone on to achieve great success abroad, bringing pride not only to their families but also to our community.

It is important to note that Ibrahim Dende Egungbohun has never expressed any political ambitions or aspirations for a governorship position. These accusations are completely unfounded and have no basis in reality. Ibrahim's focus has always been on his businesses, community engagement, and philanthropic endeavors, which have positively impacted countless lives.

Moreover, Ibrahim has established the IBDFoundation, a charitable organization that has been instrumental in inspiring lives and supporting the community. The foundation has undertaken numerous initiatives to uplift the less privileged, provide educational scholarships, and promote healthcare access in underserved areas. Ibrahim's commitment to philanthropy is a testament to his compassion, generosity, and dedication to making a positive difference in the lives of those in need.

We urge you to consider the facts and evidence presented here, rather than succumbing to the misleading information being circulated. Ibrahim Dende Egungbohun is a law-abiding, hardworking, and committed individual who has consistently demonstrated his dedication to the betterment of our community.

We appreciate your support and understanding during this challenging time. Together, let us stand against false accusations and work towards building a society based on truth, fairness, and justice.

Sincerely,

Lara Dende (MD ibdhotels)

Re: IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations by Adeyabbey: 4:03am On Feb 25
ALHAJI IBRAHIM DENDE LOVE FOR ROUND LEATHER GAME IS UNMATCHABLE.

Alhaji Ibrahim Dende is a business man of repute with great zeal for sports.

The vast majority of people think football is just a sport. However, to me it has been one of the greatest things I have yet to fully explore as an entrepreneur. My Club , Juvenile F C has featured young and talented players for the national team trials with a lot doing brilliantly well in Turkey, UAE, South Africa, Benin Republic among others.

I have great passions for our national identity and heritage. This usually made me to give absolute support physically during national sporting events to our athletes.

Promoting youth football has given me a surplus of life recognition among local and international sport entrepreneur.The time I have so far spent on the sport is time I would not want back, because of how useful it is to me. Throughout the past couple of years, which I have spent promoting the sport, I have gained a love for football. The love is so massive, that I am always encouraged to continue putting my resources in building careers that affiliates with the sports for our teaming youth populace .

Written by
Oluseye Ahmed Adeolu
Lagos Nigeria

#StopBlackmailling# IBD Dende man of the masses. #

1 Share

Re: IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:06am On Feb 25
Hmm
Re: IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations by shallar1(m): 6:09am On Feb 25
It's a direct attack by Fisayo. Why single handedly picking Dende out of thousands border businessmen that transcend from Seme to Idiroko to Ilara, up to Saki in Oyo state.

Everything is politics. Never mind, gbogbo e lo yewa ni Yewa.

2027. No going back Mon Sha Allah
Re: IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations by fidelmarshal199: 8:49am On Feb 25
More than 3 paragraphs bout how your foundation has transformed local football community, Yet there was no individual mentioned. This is nothing but A bad written damage control

1 Like

Re: IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations by iamphilips(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25
All this defense and long talk is not necessary...... You import Contraband Rice, frozen food and Guns abi you no import? Yes or No. I saw the documentary on YouTube few days back.

2 Likes

Re: IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations by Obainoman6: 7:24pm On Feb 25
In every rumor there's always an aspect of truth.
Re: IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations by gasparpisciotta: 7:53pm On Feb 25
Alh. Dahiru Mangal of Max Air is the biggest smuggler in Nigeria, he also happens to be PMB’s relative.

Let the masses breathe...
Re: IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations by ManspaceBarber(m): 3:29am On Feb 26
Business. Money. Politics. Power. lipsrsealed
Re: IBD Dende Setting The Record Straight On False Accusations by Ogomgirl(f): 4:34pm On Mar 01
We are in trouble in this country. It's a mess. I watched the video, how can he deny it now? It's a big mess.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Kiss Hold Hands With Chris Obukwelu / Stephanie Okereke Set To Marry Idahosa / Photos From Zeb Ejiro’s Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.