Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship (1598 Views)

Is There Really Any Point Or Gain In Being A Good Girl? / What Do Men Gain In Sucking Breast With No Milk?* / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by xana101: 8:27am On Feb 25
A man loves unconditionally. Woman love conditionally. U dating a girl. She expect u to give her this and that. The same girl would tell u she want to end the relationship. What’s the gain of a man in the relationship.

7 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Ance4Liverpool: 8:47am On Feb 25
Parliative

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Opanka44(m): 8:52am On Feb 25
xana101:
A man loves unconditionally. Woman love conditionally. U dating a girl. She expect u to give her this and that. The same girl would tell u she want to end the relationship. What’s the gain of a man in the relationship.

But you've been in a relationship?
And you'll still Marry and bear kids?
Are u aware that marriage is also a Relationship?
If u don't date, how are u going to marry?

Its not about what you'll gain, it's about what u can Learn to be a better version of yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Emma1Oj(m): 8:55am On Feb 25
All I can say is; 87% of Nigerian girls are liability. U gain nothing if dating them.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by JASONjnr(m): 9:06am On Feb 25
Emma1Oj:
All I can say is; 87% of Nigerian girls are liability. U gain nothing if dating them.

But you can't sexualy satisfy yourself by yourself.

The 87% of the liability kinda girls were groomed by irresponsible men who couldn't teach their daughters how to be industrious and be independent.

Anyway, I've never dated any irresponsible girl and I don't let it pass a talking stage. If you're not working and supportive. You're lazy and you will always be waiting for me to return from work for us to have sex and then billing.

10 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by SHIVA001: 9:07am On Feb 25
Every one Do something because they need that thing, You enter A relationship because you need it, the Moment you no longer need it, you can step out.. If the transaction is no longer going well

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Quality20(m): 9:08am On Feb 25
Unconditional fornications
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by ItisWell22(f): 9:37am On Feb 25
JASONjnr:

The 87% of the liability kinda girls were groomed by irresponsible men who couldn't teach their daughters how to be industrious and be independent

👏

Funny part is, a lot of men complaining about “Nigerian women” today, are going on to raise probably worse ladies.

A sister of mine wanted to get married at about 20, during her 3rd year at the university. Pops man refused, stating he doesn’t want any of his daughters depending solely on a man for everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Coolestguy2023: 9:46am On Feb 25
Only punna

5 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by muyico(m): 11:16am On Feb 25
How u give her? How much olosho charge for raw sex?
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by xana101: 11:48am On Feb 25
A girl will live with her poor parent, but don’t want a poor boyfriend or husband. If it’s easy. Why there papa no rich.

9 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by wiseone28: 1:07pm On Feb 25
xana101:
The same gain you got in this your post
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by toujurs: 1:08pm On Feb 25
Sex obviously, and good meal.
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by alphaNomega: 1:11pm On Feb 25
cheesy
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by deltateam: 1:15pm On Feb 25
Bills.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by deltateam: 1:17pm On Feb 25
toujurs:
Sex obviously, and good meal.

That's if you survive the billing.
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by toujurs: 1:56pm On Feb 25
deltateam:

That's if you survive the billing.
Lol as in, that billing part, is so crazy. If am single i can manage 150k for a month, some months 100k only. Even when it gets very tough, i can manage 75k a month. But when i got into a relationship, i couldn't save, i do struggle to pay rent sometimes due to spending above budget.

Any slight conversation, even the slightest leads to money for something..

It's so tiring, and makes the relationship look like
exchange. Money for sex!.

7 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by deltateam: 2:18pm On Feb 25
toujurs:
Lol as in, that billing part, is so crazy. If am single i can manage 150k for a month, some months 100k only. Even when it gets very tough, i can manage 75k a month. But when i got into a relationship, i couldn't save, i do struggle to pay rent sometimes due to spending above budget.

Any slight conversation, even the slightest leads to money for something..

It's so tiring, and makes the relationship look like
exchange. Money for sex!.

Were you dating a student? Because their own worse. Try dating someone that's working. Any girl that overbills you have no future plans with you as they want to grab as much as they can before you move on.
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by toujurs: 2:24pm On Feb 25
deltateam:

Were you dating a student? Because their own worse. Try dating someone that's working. Any girl that overbills you have no future plans with you as they want to grab as much as they can before you move on.
Working class!

Were you expecting a working class, would give you from her own money? grin.

Women will tell you, you are dating the wrong type of girls. But they are all the same. It's just 3% women, that truely understand what it to be in a relationship.

Most women are after benefits and are very calculative.

Until she gets to early 30's that's when they begin to lower standards to be bearest minimum. After the big boys have banged and dumped her coochie.

7 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Negroid001(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25
xana101:

Sex and companionship.
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by tochez24(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25
ItisWell22:

👏

Funny part is, a lot of men complaining about “Nigerian women” today, are going on to raise probably worse ladies.

A sister of mine wanted to get married at about 20, during her 3rd year at the university. Pops man refused, stating he doesn’t want any of his daughters depending solely on a man for everything.

Her father is a senseless man⚠️

What stops him from giving his daughter money from time to time in marriage

What of after graduation the daughter no come see husband nko?🙄

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by UcheKingsley1: 3:06pm On Feb 25
"Fvck" grin
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Tempulated(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25
xana101:

He gains Problems.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Tempulated(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25
xana101:
A girl will live with her poor parent, but don’t want a poor boyfriend or husband. If it’s easy. Why there papa no rich.

People wey dey mad.

Them full everywhere with their wretched parents.
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Olachase(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25
With my 10 years of experience in relationships, girl never give me gift on my birthday before once it's their birthday they do call asking what are you giving me on my birthday
I swear las las guys no get anything to gain in a relationship

My advice to guys out there mind the way you spend on her, because no refund for relationship

4 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Savedday2: 5:24pm On Feb 25
Absolutely nothing!

All 9ja girls are ashawo. Don't mind them forming church girl/good girl. They are all the same.

4 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by COOL10(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25
Wonder where you guys find these irresponsible girls.

BTW Op, you gain support, constant knacking you don't have to go hunting for, afternoon quickies on a call, peace of mind knowing that when you get home after a long day, you've got a woman whose arms you're gonna relax in.
That feeling is underated mehn. E.t.c.

Note - This happens only if you got the right woman.
Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by thesicilian: 6:25pm On Feb 25
Whether male or female, the single greatest decision you'll ever make in your life is your choice of life partner.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Proserpina: 6:43pm On Feb 25

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by Obainoman6: 6:57pm On Feb 25
JASONjnr:

But you can't sexualy satisfy yourself by yourself.

The 87% of the liability kinda girls were groomed by irresponsible men who couldn't teach their daughters how to be industrious and be independent.

Anyway, I've never dated any irresponsible girl and I don't let it pass a talking stage. If you're not working and supportive. You're lazy and you will always be waiting for me to return from work for us to have sex and then billing.
You dey yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Man Gain In A Relationship by FRANCISTOWN: 8:46am On Feb 26
Obainoman6:

You dey yarn dust.
If anything pass dust. The guy head no straight at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

U A Snooper? / Her Insecurity & Nagging Made Me Back Out. Pls Advice / You Love Him So Much But Your Pastor Tells U Hmmmm Nah Break Up With Him:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.