Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) (1926 Views)

Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included) / Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) / Forget About Adekunle Gold, This Is The King Of Photoshop(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:37pm On Feb 25
I am going to explore a very interesting area of my research involving the last great reset. I will also be using pictures to support all my arguments.

I will be focusing on the American civil war that lasted from 1861 - 1865; pointing out the irregularities, inconsistencies and how photo manipulation was used to create a false narrative, and most importantly how all this ties into the great reset.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 1:49pm On Feb 25
A little recap

This recap is mainly for people who are just getting introduced my research. It's serves as a primer to the information I will be sharing. So here it goes:

Roughly 200 years ago on this planet, there was a reset. Before this reset, there was a thriving advanced global human civilization existing on earth. Their culture, architecture and technology was widespread.

However there was a global catastrophe that wiped them out, including most of their technology. All that was left was the remnants of their massive architecture. This catastrophe is akin to an atomic bomb. Not saying an atomic bomb was used, all I am saying is that the devastation it caused was similar to the kind that would be caused by an atomic bomb or something similar.

During the 1800s the orchestrators of this catastrophe strategically imported people into these destroyed cities, brainwashed them and rewrote history.

Prior to the reset, these cities were populated by people of different races and color. But post reset, there was a planned positioning of people of the same race or color within the same geographical location in order to promote a very dangerous, divisive narrative.

I know all this might sound crazy for someone just encountering this information for the first time, but I will advice you to either visit my previous threads on the subject or sit back and observe the evidence I present on this thread with an open mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:57pm On Feb 25
Your threads are like all these season movies, I enjoy them so much with my weed.

Please in your other thread about living forever, you did not finish it...I have been waiting for the continuation of the thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:08pm On Feb 25
Where the United states of America fits into all this

All the other cities of the world that were main hubs for this previous global civilization have a back story for all the pre reset architecture that's been found. Back stories like Greek empire, Roman empire etc, which in my opinion are the same thing and were part of the same advanced global civilization that I talked about. I have explored this in previous threads.

Unfortunately for the rewriters of history, the United States of America is claimed to have been a recent creation. The official settlement and building of most cities in America is claimed to have started in the late 1700s and extended into the 1800s. Most its great architecture were said to have been built around the 1800s.

Due to no back story, fabricated events had to be made up, and that's the focus of this thread.

I will be focusing on the America civil war of the 1800s and hopefully at the end of this thread you will agree with me that the history that was thought to us is a big fat lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:19pm On Feb 25
Photoshop was a thing back then

Just as an appetizer to the information I will be sharing, let us take a look at these photos below.

The first photo is a photo of Ulysses Grant on a horse. Ulysses Grant was the 18th president of the united states.

It's the official photo of him during the American civil war where he supposedly served as a general.

When you observe the photos below, you can see that the photo of him was clearly photoshopped. That wasn't his horse and he was never in that background. You can see the original photos below.

When you look at other civil war photos and a lot of random photos from the 1800s you will see clear signs of photo manipulation.

But for what purpose? I will tell you. Just sit tight.

1 Share

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:30pm On Feb 25
Did the war actually happen.

When you google photos of the American civil war, you won't find a single picture of combat, neither will you find a video evidence of the war.

Any picture of combat you see will be just paintings.

What you will find however are pictures of neatly dressed men posing as soldiers with rifles in hand.

All this is odd for a war that claimed the lives of 620,000 people.

But lack of combat photos isn't enough to say a war never happened.

Fortunately there is even more evidence: There are photos from the war that show clear signs of photo manipulation. Let's explore them.

3 Likes

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:41pm On Feb 25
Same corpse, different photos

Not only is there a lack of civil war combat photos, there is also a lack of corpses. All we get are photos of either already fully decomposed skulls of men littering a field, or you see few dead bodies sprawled across a supposed battle field.

But what actually betrays the civil war narrative are photos like the ones below.

In these two photos you can see the same corpse used interchangeable. The first photo is known as the "Sharp shooter's sleep". While the second photo is known as" the home of a rebel sharp shooter"

Why transport the same corpse to be used in another photo in another location and with a different name?

But it gets even worse.

1 Like

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 2:47pm On Feb 25
Same corpses used to represent both sides of the war

Like I said earlier It even gets worse. We see a case of the same group of corpses used to represent both sides of the war.

The first photo is popularly known as the harvest of death; supposedly taken 3 days after a battle that claimed the lives of 51,112 people. Yet all we get is few photoshopped bodies.

The fabrication of and staging of these photos is so glaring that even some historians have admitted it.

According to historian François Cochet, "the same corpses are used both to honor Union soldiers who died doing their duty, and to describe rebels killed while mounting an assault on Northern patriots"

According to Héloïse Conésa, A Harvest of Death bears witness to a pioneering "falsification"

I mean if you look carefully at the second photo you see the same corpse replicated multiple times to create an illusion of many corpses.

All this raises a serious question: If the war happened, why would they use the same dead bodies for different photo shots in different locations?

A battle that claimed the lives of 620,000 people was definitely not short of dead bodies. Why then does it seem like they got dead bodies from the morgue and then posed them as post war photos?

Why use Photoshop to create an illusion of multiple dead soldiers on a battle field?

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:05pm On Feb 25
Why fabricate a war that never happened?

I think by now you will at least agree with me that something indeed is off about the American civil war. But the overarching question is why? Why fabricate a war?

I will try to answer that question.

The 1800s is a very interesting century in human history. It was during this time period that the reset happened. Any pivotal war or event would have been fabricated to explain away lots of the inconsistencies regarding that time period.

One of those inconsistencies is the aftermath of the cataclysm that wiped out the previous advanced human civilization.

Remember that the new settlers of America just stumbled upon a massive post cataclysm city filled with rubbles and huge architecture, most of which was already destroyed or partly destroyed.

This above picture would not fit into our current historical narrative. So something had to have caused it. And that's where the civil war comes in.

Just keep an open mind as you observe the pictures I will share below.
Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:07pm On Feb 25
Horoshima after the atomic bombing

The pictures below are pictures of Horoshima after the Americans dropped the first atomic bombs on the city. Please observe the pictures carefully and compare them with the ones I will show next.

1 Share

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:11pm On Feb 25
Post civil war photos

Now observe supposed pictures of Richmond just after the civil war. Don't you see a similarity?

We are told that during the civil war there were no bombs, just guns and canon balls. So why then does Richmond look like it had been hit by an atomic bomb?

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:19pm On Feb 25
Look closer

Look closer at another post civil war photo. You can see how cannon balls are neatly arranged in the front of the photo along with cannon equipment that don't even match the size of the balls, as if to say; "Look, cannon caused the destruction you see."

But it even gets more eerie when you look closely at the architecture in the background, on the right side.

Here we see a temple dedicated to Artemis. I think I have raised this subject before but any building you see constructed like that with columns on every side is created in reverence to the Greek goddess Artemis. This is odd to see in a city claimed to have recently been built by Christians and Mormons.

I attached an actual picture of the temple of Artemis in Ephesus. It's almost like a replica of the one in the first photo.

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:31pm On Feb 25
Canon balls could not have done this

Below are two very interesting shots of the same photo of post civil war America.

In the first picture we focus on the bottom left of the original picture. Here we can see huge arches that serve as entrances, and to the right of it we see huge wood that could only have been the left overs of huge trees.

Now in the second photo we see the actual whole building. I mean, can you imagine how huge this building was that it could have fit gigantic trees in it.

To understand how huge it was, a normal human would be around one-third of the arches in the first photo.

There is no way a cannon ball would have destroyed such a gigantic building at that scale. Not only that, there is no way a cannon ball would have burnt down those huge trees. This was certainly done by something with the destructive force of an atomic bomb.

We are being lied to folks. And we seem very receptive to the lies.

1 Like

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:47pm On Feb 25
More photos of post civil war America

Below are more post civil war photos.

First of all, if you didn't know the location of these photos, you'd think they were from Ancient Europe due to the old world style architecture. But they are in fact pictures of the United states of America.

Even despite the devastation, the buildings look very old, not something that was recently constructed and torn down by the civil war.

In the final photo you even see cannon balls neatly arranged in front as if to say "Hey, don't think much about what caused this. It's the cannon balls"

The controllers of our world actually underrate our intelligence. They think we are just fools who will swallow any lie and fabrication they cook up.

Be honest to yourselves. Do these photos look like they were the aftermath of a war fought with rudimentary guns and cannon balls?

I mean, why so much focus on blowing off the buildings. You'd think the soldiers were fighting against the buildings and not against themselves

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 3:56pm On Feb 25
What were they hiding? Vanilla skies and photoshopping

Let's leave the civil war and explore certain photos from the 1800s that show signs of photoshop or to put it more accurately "Photo manipulation"

The only reason to manipulate a photo is to hide something or introduce something that wasn't initially there.

For instance in the first photo below, you might not notice anything at first, but when you look closer, you can see that the bodies of the men on top of the cart have been photoshopped out, and the sky behind them has been blurred with white paint, as if to conceal something. The ash color is the original sky.

As we explore more photos you will encounter this type of photo manipulation.

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 4:04pm On Feb 25
Hiding the technology

Here we see another picture which as first glance looks okay, but upon zooming, you see the same case of photo manipulation.

The building on the left has been rubbed off with white paint while the architecture in the front has been tampered with.

You can notice a deliberate effort to hide the thin wire that runs the length of the "obelisk-like" structure and even up into the sky. These wires can also be seen blurred out of the building.

All these pictures are gotten from the library of congress and are stored as official historical data. It's not like they are random pictures.

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 4:13pm On Feb 25
Wayne County Building Detroit

The more you look at these old photos the more you see photo manipulation. I'd admit that it's actually easy to miss when you don't know what you are looking for.

The building below is the Wayne County Building in Detroit.

First of all you see the Artemis style columns I talked about before. The American settlers must have denounced Jesus and turned to the worship of Greek deities. That's one explanation.

The second explanation is that the same people we call the ancient Greeks weren't really ancient and weren't just Greek and were very much advanced and were still around much more recently than we are made to believe, and were responsible for building the destroyed buildings we see in these post civil war American cities.

Secondly we see that the right side of the image has been vanilla skied; all the structures have been completely erased with white paint.

Thirdly and most importantly we see a failed effort to blur off some kind of technology on the right side of the building. Probably a device that helps generate electricity; left behind by the pre-reset civilization that built the buildings.

Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 4:21pm On Feb 25
I think I have shared enough information to support my arguments. Feel free to do your own research.

See you in my next thread
Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Exousiang01: 5:47pm On Feb 25
DEEEEP
Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by oneda(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25
Ourtruth247 You posted some YouTube video links in done of your previous threads and I watched those videos only to have my YouTube account banned.
They said copyright something something, but then I've never uploaded videos on YouTube, only watch.
I can't even appeal and those videos were equally deleted.
How do I research? Where do I start from? I don't want to use Google
Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:08pm On Feb 25
Following
Re: Rewriting History With Photoshop (photos Included) by Ourtruth247: 7:41am On Feb 26
oneda:
Ourtruth247 You posted some YouTube video links in done of your previous threads and I watched those videos only to have my YouTube account banned.
They said copyright something something, but then I've never uploaded videos on YouTube, only watch.
I can't even appeal and those videos were equally deleted.
How do I research? Where do I start from? I don't want to use Google

Sorry you had your account banned. Those videos you watched were posted by an insider. Those are the kind of videos the controllers don't want anyone to see.

That's why both the poster and the watchers were equally banned. Even the YouTube account I used in watching the videos was also banned. It's weird that YouTube would ban someone for watching a video that was posted for free.

This reveals just how desperate they are in hiding the truth. Unfortunately, those videos are gone. You just have to research the individual subjects yourself and see if you can find anything.

A trick I use is to filter the search based on time periods, like within a week or day. That way you only get recent videos related to your search. The "latest" search filter is already compromised and will only show stuff they want you to see and not stuff you want to see.

You can also check archive dot org for videos related to the subject. Simple type your search query, leave a space and then type archive dot org. With an actual dot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your First Time? / Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman / Wot Gift Did U Give And Wot Did U Get Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.