Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy (23122 Views)

PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by yemclef(m): 9:29pm On Feb 25
I do not have an issue with Atiku Abubakar comparing how the current government should recover from the ongoing economic mess with that of Argentina. My position is that Mr President and his team should cut down on government expenses, and possibly reduce ministry. There should be a clear-cutting practicable policy that can favour our economy. While the government cutting down expenses, they should not forget the nation should be more productive than consumption. Nigerians need transparency in government dealings especially the awarding and execution of contracts. The government should have strategies on how to attract foreign investors but no room for window-dressing strategies.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25
Constructive criticism
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Krankhead: 9:31pm On Feb 25
Where are the Northerners when Buhari basterdizing the country
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Malroux: 9:33pm On Feb 25
Okoroawusa:

Which Nigerians? Please be specific

Meanwhile Atiku is capping trash. The kind of economic mess that Argentina is in right now if they offered Atiku its presidency he will reject it.
It still doesn't change the fact that Atiku is better than Ebola Tinubu.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by year2013: 9:33pm On Feb 25
ElSudani:
I have more respect for this type of criticism than the usual exploitation of public opinion for political mileage as often proffered by the Agulu prophet.
You can look at this and point out where you agree or disagree.

Blame Agulu prophet for the miserable life of yours.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by ElSudani: 9:36pm On Feb 25
year2013:

Blame Agulu prophet for the miserable life of yours.

Your life is miserable not mine.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Irupetepete: 9:37pm On Feb 25
ElSudani:

If you are thinking about Obi, forget it. We didn't dodge a bullet with him, we dodged a scud missile.
the way you are obsessed with Obi, be like say your mama dey use am as a yardstick of measure for your dad's failure in life or be like Obi Don tear your mama before and he ran away cos no sane person can be this obsessed with someone far better than his generation
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by ElSudani: 9:40pm On Feb 25
Irupetepete:
the way you are obsessed with Obi, be like say your mama dey use am as a yardstick of measure for your dad's failure in life or be like Obi Don tear your mama before and he ran away cos no sane person can be this obsessed with someone far better than his generation

Why wouldn't I be against a man whose supporters are people like you? Read what you wrote again, do you even feel normal?
I am sometimes tempted to think Obidients diverged from the regular homo sapiens to something like homo psychosis.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by YourKarma: 9:40pm On Feb 25
overseasnbeyond:
Sometimes am worried about the N10,000 they paid you to sell your destiny and children children own.

Do you have any other job than this online agbero for a failed government?

I think the person you quoted is just being sarcastic
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by chidiokay: 9:41pm On Feb 25
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you. how those all this grammar negate what he said that "Atiku would have done better than Ebola Tinubu"?

who is the "no one that anticipated that Tinubu will fail these bad"?

those words signifies "Probability" ..

are you still working at Jamb or you've being sacked
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by christistruth01: 9:41pm On Feb 25
Atiku played a very major part in Wrecking Nigeria's Economy with his Oil Bunkering Activities

The Effrontery
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by sulaak(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25
Njic:
Abubaka Atiku

privatizing nearly 40 state-owned enterprises,

I dislike Tinubu, but Atiku will be worse. His privatisation policy destroyed Nigeria steel and aluminium industry
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by BigBashiru: 9:43pm On Feb 25
Malroux:
Even though Obi was the undisputed choice of Nigerians but Atiku would have done better than Ebola Tinubu.

If Tinubu should kick the bucket there will be mass jubilations on the streets. So shameful for such an event to be celebrated. Tinubu is a psychopath
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by healthkknatural: 9:44pm On Feb 25
StOla:
Was it written by Atiku or by Siddiq?

Let Atiku go and write his WAEC by himself before writing to the President.
. Ebi Npa Wa oooo .Things are Getting Worse ,Nigerians mostly are Sufferings ,This one is talking about WAEC mtcheww
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by nairalanda1(m): 9:44pm On Feb 25
Atiku forgot to mention that Millei cut government spending ie he cut subsides in fuel and transport and also devalued their currency massively.

Ok. O.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by sulaak(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25
yemclef:
I do not have an issue with Atiku Abubakar comparing how the current government should recover from the ongoing economic mess with that of Argentina. My position is that Mr President and his team should cut down on government expenses, and possibly reduce ministry. There should be a clear-cutting practicable policy that can favour our economy. While the government cutting down expenses, they should not forget the nation should be more productive than consumption. Nigerians need transparency in government dealings especially the awarding and execution of contracts. The government should have strategies on how to attract foreign investors but no room for window-dressing strategies.

How can a government cut down on recurring expenditures in a presidential system of government with 36 states?
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Feb 25
chidiokay:

that is not what I asked you.

how those all your grammar negate what he said that "Atiku would have done better than Ebola Tinubu"?

who is the "no one that anticipated that Tinubu will fail these bad"?
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by nairalanda1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 25
chidiokay:

Don't engage that guy.

His job is to make you look foolish.

Better stop now.

1 Like

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by lexy2014: 9:46pm On Feb 25
sulaak:

How can a government cut down on recurring expenditures in a presidential system of government with 36 states?

how is it impossible for a government to cut down on expenses in a presidential system of government with 36 states?
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by nairalanda1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 25
sulaak:

It can be done.

1 Like

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by mauchiz: 9:48pm On Feb 25
Good evening evening everyone, guess ur day was nice?
Please let's keep sharing this post until President Tinubu comes in contact with this post.
Let's see if he can travel to Argentina and learn how to restore our economy.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Faithy04: 9:49pm On Feb 25
The cues really open up somethings that do not apply for only the government but to individuals as well
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Mcslize: 9:51pm On Feb 25
Sangoamadioha1 go to school you said no. You said it's APC tout you want to be. I doubt if you will understand what's in the written note up there.

Dieing on hunger and still campaigning for APC, is the most stupid and foolish thing any sane human being like you will ever engaged in.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by nairalanda1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25
mauchiz:
Good evening evening everyone, guess ur day was nice?
Please let's keep sharing this post until President Tinubu comes in contact with this post.
Let's see if he can travel to Argentina and learn how to restore our economy.

Millei did things like cutting subsides, cutting salaries and pensions and devaluing the currency. In addition to what atiku has mentioned

Tinubu has done some of what Millei has done. If he did all that Millei has done, almost all of us would be on the street protesting.

Infact there have been protests in Argentina self.

Oh yes, there are no palliatives at all in Argentina.

Investors are coming back though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by lexy2014: 9:53pm On Feb 25
nairalanda1:

Don't engage that guy.

His job is to make you look foolish.

Better stop now.

if you dont look foolish, can anybody make you look foolish?
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Sangoamadioha1: 9:53pm On Feb 25
Mcslize:
Sangoamadioha1 go to school you said no. You said it's APC tout you want to be. I doubt if you will understand what's in the written note up there.

Dieing on hunger and still campaigning for APC, is the most stupid and foolish thing any sane human being like you will ever engaged in.

🤣🤣🤣You just dey jump from thread to thread dey mention my moniker, na me say make you donate your brain to Peter Obi.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by nairalanda1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25
lexy2014:

if you dont look foolish, can anybody make you look foolish?

Grow up man.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Mcslize: 9:56pm On Feb 25
magoo10:
Tinubu got into this mess because in his brain 'shey na statistics we go chop'
Surrounded himself with every chop I chop political criminal.

The man literally didn't care about Nigeria as long it was his turn.
Now that he has gotten into a big mess he is finding it difficult doing the right things which he ought to have done from the beginning.

Sangoamadioha1 will never agree with you on this. They will rather die on hunger than to see the truth and adopt it as it is.

People like Sangoamadioha1 and ogbonti are the problem of this country trust me.

1 Like

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by tctrills: 9:57pm On Feb 25
ElSudani:

I have never said people are not suffering neither have I said Nigeria is not going through a rough patch economically.
These are things that are clear to most Nigerians by now. What is probably not understood by many is the fact that some people are working hard right now to solve the problems and whether you agree with that or not is irrelevant to me.
What is totally unjustifiable though is the tendency by folks like you to exacerbate the problems for political reasons. Big shame on you.
You guys think Nigerians are stupid. The very same people said the same nonsense under Buhari. They told us to be patient that they are working hard on our behalf. Tinubu told Nigerians the same about Buhari.
If seems you enjoy being fooled by anyone in authority.
Now can the Nigerian problem be exacerbated?
Isn't it big enough on its own? When people tell you what they are going through, do you accuse them of exacerbating their problems? If you are unaware please start talking to people out there. You government has destroyed many lives in just 8 months.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Sangoamadioha1: 9:58pm On Feb 25
Mcslize:

Sangoamadioha1 will never agree with you on this. They will rather die on hunger than to see the truth and adopt it as it is.

People like Sangoamadioha1 and ogbonti are the problem of this country trust me.

And I will continue to live rent free in your head 😜
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by ElSudani: 10:00pm On Feb 25
tctrills:

You guys think Nigerians are stupid. The very same people said the same nonsense under Buhari. They told us to be patient that they are working hard on our behalf. Tinubu told Nigerians the same about Buhari.
If seems you enjoy being fooled by anyone in authority.
Now can the Nigerian problem be exacerbated?
Isn't it big enough on its own? When people tell you what they are going through, do you accuse them of exacerbating their problems? If you are unaware please start talking to people out there. You government has destroyed many lives in just 8 months.

There was an election and your candidate was defeated at the polls.
Defeated at election tribunal.
Defeated at the appeal court.
What else do you want from us?
Atiku even went further to the United States and he was defeated there too!
You can keep repeating the fallacy that this government is the root cause of all your problems but that is really not true.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Maxtipulation(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25
The sniffer will not adhere o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Woos Lawmakers With Smart Phones Gift / Meeting Between FG And Labour Ends In Deadlock / Garba Shehu: Kukah’s Criticism Of FG Led To Delayed Delivery Of Tucano Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.