Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy (23063 Views)

PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London / Atiku Writes Biden, Lists Nigeria’s Challenges, Seeks U.S Intervention / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by donbrowser(m): 4:23am On Feb 26
AllTheWayUp:

Always fact check before posting unverified facts
Argentina economy has been far worst than Nigerian economy for over 15 years.
If Nigeria enters into the type Argentine economy crisis they have been experiencing for over 15 years, i am not sure u will even have money to buy data to type the unverified thrash u just typed
Argentina is not even among the top 20 exporting countries in the world....stop misleading people by posting false figure and false facts.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/top-20-food-exporting-countries-122951352.html

https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/top-5-food-exporting-countries-in-the-world-1186418/5/

Now compare the population of both countries.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by honor4me: 4:58am On Feb 26
AllTheWayUp:

Always fact check before posting unverified facts
Argentina economy has been far worst than Nigerian economy for over 15 years.
If Nigeria enters into the type Argentine economy crisis they have been experiencing for over 15 years, i am not sure u will even have money to buy data to type the unverified thrash u just typed
Argentina is not even among the top 20 exporting countries in the world....stop misleading people by posting false figure and false facts.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/top-20-food-exporting-countries-122951352.html

https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/top-5-food-exporting-countries-in-the-world-1186418/5/
That’s statistics for you! The grass at the neighbor’s house is always green. Meanwhile Argentina continue to envy Nigeria. I think Atiku should rather shut up and let the government perform. We are coming out of the woods soon

1 Like

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Haaland21: 5:15am On Feb 26
Malroux:
Even though Obi was the undisputed choice of Nigerians but Atiku would have done better than Ebola Tinubu.

Keep hyping him....who voted for him, and where did he win?

If another election is repeated today, Obi would still carry third.

2 Likes

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by villagereporter(m): 6:18am On Feb 26
aribisala0:
Anything based on lies cannot stand
No way was Argentina's economy worse than Nigeria
Argentina is the Largest. Net exporter of food in the world
They are not starving
Yes they have difficulties but sleep and death are very different
They do not have bandits stopping anyone farming

Must you always be a zombie?
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by VIKTO83(m): 6:28am On Feb 26
Militancy, insurgency, terrorism is found in Nigeria and are not found in Argentina. Atiku didn't mention those ones.
Atiku didn't also mention that in Argentina someone like him won't have deleted his tweet when a Christian girl was killed by his blood thirsty brothers in fact Atiku should be told that that singular act of his shows that economy won't have thrived too under his watch because farmers had refused to go back to farms because of fulani blood thirsty behaviour and he at no time had ever condemned it.
Atiku didn't talk about corruption which himself is a beneficiary and strongest ally.
Atiku in all his half truth is busy talking about Argentina forgetting that we do not have similar conditions to face even though our both economy was at similar status.

Atiku, u were a vice president for 8years for crying out loud...and ur boss said u stole d wealth that is capable of feeding 200 generations. That's to say that in about 200years to come there will be people who would be singing "Atiku blessings are mine," just like we sing in d churches today that Abraham's blessings sre ours.

Atiku, u can't deceive someone like me.
I thank God noe that u own now that tinubu is ur president and that if u are called upon that u will be ready to offer a hand of support...
U Don dey come down small small.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by zelnababa(m): 6:31am On Feb 26
Atiku get good idea now simply cos is not in power, give him power now na story go remain.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by idealogical: 6:38am On Feb 26
donbrowser:

Now compare the population of both countries.

You mean 57% starving Argentinians in poverty are are not starving or in poverty because of low population?
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Abee79(m): 7:50am On Feb 26
The major difference between the two Presidents is that one knows where he he headed and has a patriotic heart for the masses, while the other just wants to be president at ALL COST because "Emi lo kan" 😢💔💔

1 Like

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by IfnobeGod20: 8:33am On Feb 26
badoh:

Atiku has no moral right to criticize any govt in power as long as he was part of those that embezzled and siphoned public funds as claimed by Obasanjo. He should go and sit down and be forming saint up and down. When Obasanjo asked him fave to face that is Atiku a saint, Atiku went mute because Obasanjo knew some of the atrocities he committed while as a Vice President.
As OBJ turned to law that if he alleges someone it has become the truth. Meaning anyone that alleges you to have done something, it has become the truth. I expect Atiku to have been taken to court with all the litany of accusations from his boss and people like you but till date he has not be sued in any court for graft. In Nigeria it is easy to white wash people and get away with it. For now all what OBJ said about Atiku is tantamount to rumour, except he is investigated, taken to court and the court do the needful. But for now, you and OBJ are just rumour mongers and nothing more.
Come to think of it, why is it always difficult for the state to sue those alleged to have committed infraction against the state but take pleasure to do media trial instead. According to our laws, Atiku is innocent in the eye of the law. Hope you can assert your allegation if you're sue to prove it?
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by predictor1: 8:38am On Feb 26
Are you sure if the Argentine president is the one in Nigeria you would not curse him like you are cursing tinubu?

Milei became president in December 2023 and by January inflation had gone up from 200% to 240%. According to projections before the middle of this year inflating is expected to go up to at least 250%. What Timubu did was exactly what Milei did. He removed subsidy more and floated the currency. The following day shops doubled prices. But many Nigerian youths are not informed and too lazy to read this up.

2 Likes

Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by aribisala0(m): 9:20am On Feb 26
villagereporter:

Must you always be a zombie?
Is your father a zombie?
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Erons2000(f): 9:22am On Feb 26
ElSudani:

Average Nigerians like you are in the police, in the ministries. The are in immigration, they are in the postal service. They are employed to manage the till in supermarkets. They work in the banks, employed to check in travellers at airports. They are in our markets selling fake and adulterated products to fellow Nigerians.
This is just to name a few of many places where ordinary Nigerians like you work and they steal just like your leaders.
If you don't believe it or if you don't think any of these things affect you or the development of the country then good luck to you and whatever you believe.
The change we want starts with us, that is all I can share with you.
sir you are still going round,can those average people afford party forms without the elite,an average Nigerian steals because of the elite steals and take food away from them,so dey steal to survive,if U pay most of this people well,will most of them steal?,if the elite are punished,won't dey b scared to steal?,change starts from they elite,they should first punish themselves for stealing,so others will learn....simple,people are stealing billions,then they are saying that they are the product of we the average Nigerians,dat is a lie,the average Nigerians steal to because they see there leaders stealing
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by fatima7onochie: 10:20am On Feb 26
100% correct 100% correct ...
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Exceed15: 12:45pm On Feb 26
Malroux:
Even though Obi was the undisputed choice of Nigerians but Atiku would have done better than Ebola Tinubu.

I concur with u.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by soccerlite: 2:14pm On Feb 26
What concerns bullablu

He has only come to kill, steal and destroy

As God destroyed pharoah, so shall he be destroyed

Are we buhari that started the destruction of nigeria

Any leader or politician that says he's going to increase the burden of innocent nigerians shall perish

His generation and partners in increasing the burden shall perish too

Amen
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by sageb: 3:14pm On Feb 26
tensazangetsu20:

True, I am shocked when I saw people saying Nigeria is better than Argentina. I have Argentine friends and you can't even compare. I live in Chile which is very developed and clean and Argentina is a much more developed country than even Chile. Chileans just gained access to travel to america visa free in 2014. Argentines had that privilege in 1997 but they abused it and it got cancelled but they got it even before a lot of European countries. Argentina is not a joke at all.

Give us Gist about Brazil, biko.
Nigerians rarely go to Argentina, maybe the Argentines are not hospitable towards blacks.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26
sageb:

Give us Gist about Brazil, biko.
Nigerians rarely go to Argentina, maybe the Argentines are not hospitable towards blacks.

Well not from my experience sha. My closest friends are argentines. I would say they are nicer than chilean people. I dont know much about brazil. I have only met venezuelans, paraguayans, peruvians, colombians, argentines and uruguyuans.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by MomohMrMoore: 7:21pm On Feb 26
I didnt want to read it before cos I knew it would be nonsence. Tinubu inherited Banditry, Bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen all driving farmers from the farms, monumental corruption in all all phases of govt, oil theft, huge debt & servicing, oil subsidy, multiple exchange rates, no oil revenue cos the next 5 years oil export is to pay for debt gotten by previous administration etc, etc.
This man is here talking about flight ticket expenses, number of ministers.. Which of these were faced by Argentina? We faced different problems, so dont require same solutions.
Re: Take Cues From Argentina: Atiku Writes Tinubu Again On The State Of The Economy by Kingbuhari(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26
Putindbutt:

Like he did in Anambra... delusional you are.
like the builder of Lagos couldn't see cement to build Nigeria cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tompolo's People Support His Probe By EFCC - Vanguard / Buhari's Govt. Is Rotten - Fayose, Says FG Plans To Release Fresh 'Chibok Girls' / How Atiku, Melaye, Usman Split Governor Bello, Deputy’s Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.