Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) (30211 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by cocolacec(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26
Wawelexy:
Nigerian girls would not emulated this rubbish cos this one can not give urgent 2k. grin
Nigeria men wint marry AI either because it cannot satisfy his konji,cook and have his babies.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Orlu13: 1:08pm On Feb 26
Haydens:

Shut up Ur fvcking mouth if you don't know what to say.

mumu...I'm just telling u d truth...u dey quote girl wey dey kolo...are u new in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Matrix137(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26
Think about the "future"

What will happen in the next 100 years?

Even if you can accurately guess, will you be alive to see it's manifestation?

A carnal mind will say "live fast die young", You "only live once (YOLO) "

But seriously, is that what life is all about?

Were we born into this world just to die?

Look above to the sky in a starry night, millions of stars stare back at you, look at the moon, sun, Animals. Etc. And nature in particular even tho it isn't perfect still causes some awe inspiring reaction to the limited human mind!

Now let's reach outer space 🚀

The Galaxies, solar systems, planetary alignment. Etc

The best of the best rocket scientists and astronauts with the most sophisticated spaceships and equipments hasn't been able to unravel it all.

Now according to the "educated" human mind, all this came from a first explosion known as the big bang

Charles Darwin came again with the theory of evolution explaining the"origin of species". Note that till today (February 4 2024) it's still a theory and not a law

You may ask, what is my point?

My point is, the more we try to explain away God in nature, the more we become confounded and perplexed by the very same nature as new things are discovered everyday without end

The West has drifted far away from God and now confounded.

An atheist may ignorantly ask, upon all our adherence to religion, look at our country, poverty everywhere, poor infrastructure etc

But does living in an advanced society guarantee true happiness?

LGBTQ

Abortion

Moral decadence of all sorts

Who are those championing it? And wants to force Africans to accept same? The West!

Highest suicide rate with all there sophistication and civility? The West!

They have an evil agenda that only the spiritually sound can clearly see

Life is not all about that as there is more to life!!

Jesus Christ is all that matters as in him we find true peace and a reason for still living no matter how dark the world becomes.

We are comforted with the fact that a kingdom is coming not made with human hands that is putting an end to all the evil influences of this world and an end to corruptibility with a true Leader (Jesus Christ)

We will now experience the true purpose of creation in a perfect form free from evil and the nuances of the enemy (Satan) as he will become nonexistent to cause any damage
as the systems of this world will now become a system of our God and of his Christ.

There is no other way

Accept him today and walk with his ever present help in the person of the Holy Spirit and walk away from this evil world and welcome to the new perfect world 🌎

Hallelujah!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Quebec91(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26
cheesy
inoki247:
Lol if u like marry ur phone that's ur business....

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Quebec91(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26
I tell you
CHIOMAEZEH:
This is what happens in a society Where hunger no be your problem ...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by armadeo(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26
ceejayluv:
She'll still divorce "him"

And take half of his data and memory space.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26
BBIA:

You never leave for italy?

to cross into through the mediterranean. cool
She na local fowl, she can't afford to pay for a ticket to Italy.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by techstack: 1:21pm On Feb 26
Attention seekers
Goodluck to her
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26
Mko123:
@jennyclay

I'd like to screenshot all your gibberish just to show it to your father, brother, uncle and any other male relations to see what they've invested on.
Those people you mentioned are the same people that sexually violated her in her early teen which explains her constant man-hating posts on NL.
She is unwell and needs the services of a psychiatrist and a psychologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Still better than Nigerian men undecided

Shior!!
Still better than your Papa,brothers and uncle who sexually violated you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Benekkk: 1:25pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Not all of them surely? Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo, Ijaw, Fulani, Kanuri, Efik, Ibibio, Tiv, Idoma, Edo, Jukun, Igala, Ebira etc, etc?
The entire lot?
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Bimpe29: 1:30pm On Feb 26
What the heck! This is one of the tribulations of this tragic time. cry cry cry
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by ObalendeCMS: 1:43pm On Feb 26
Women are more predisposed to mental illness.

Kudos to those men, sorry simps that has been able to keep them under their roof as wives for many years.

Very anyhow gender!

And for those replying that psycho girl called jennyclay abi na jennyplaster, all I will say is weldone simping.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by baysol: 1:45pm On Feb 26
officialwdhtv:
A Spanish-Dutch artist named Alicia Framis is planning to marry an AI hologram named AILex in a unique ceremony scheduled for this summer. 🤖👰‍♀️

AILex was trained using data related to Framis’ previous romantic partners. Framis, who previously had a relationship with a mannequin named Pierre, will tie the knot with AILex in a ceremony set to take place at the Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen Museum in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

The ceremony will include a “unique ritual for the union between a human and an avatar” and feature molecular food designed to be enjoyed by both humans and humanoid entities. Framis is designing her own dress as well as the attire for wedding guests.

She views the wedding as representative of a “new generation of love” where humans form relationships with holograms, avatars, and robots. While the wedding is considered a form of performance art, Framis believes it raises intriguing questions about the nature of relationships with holographic partners, likening it to obtaining a mortgage for a new companion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3zsBWISqX5/?igsh=cndjeGo2NmRzczU=
Don't you think the Bible has forewarned us all in everything under the sun nothing is new. This is serious matter with regards to women of nowadays. They are even doing worst than Eve outdoing her in everything.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by phoneport(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26
That is how they will start marrying DEMONS, and call it AI cool
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by reubenobi(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26
Satan is really working.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by MrSly(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
The one that cums at the mention of 300k
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by KillingJoke: 2:09pm On Feb 26
I'm married to my waifu which is my pillow
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Chickensoup: 2:13pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Abeg make person come marry our sister Jenny so that she can find happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by buJu234: 2:57pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

i have stopped worrying myself about what Nigerian Ladies talk about us (Nigerian men).

my mind changed after visiting Kigali,

Jesus, these beautiful well loaded ladies, alot of them are just talking about meeting Nigerian men.

infact, one was asking if i can invite her over to Lagos.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by BRATISLAVA: 3:16pm On Feb 26
Ancient hologram, if that's the hologram pictured. Such poor taste.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Konjiboii: 3:20pm On Feb 26
immortalcrown:
Happy married life 🍷 🌹

What else should I say? 🤔

Jennyclay will be here soon to celebrate her sister. The same Jennyclay can't do without money. I wonder if this robot can give urgent 2k.

It’s AI, I’m sure it can mine pi
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by 12345baba(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26
I give her 8months she go run come out
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by Goddyrichie(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
but u Dey collect Nigerian men preek 😂 abi
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by merits(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
fraudstrated furnace clay nothing good come of you.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by IBB007: 4:50pm On Feb 26
Lol…na wetin easy life dey cause be this
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26
to each their own madness!

[img]https://www.reactiongifs.com/omg-lol/[/img]
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26
to each their own madness!
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by sexyto(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26
This is like marrying a ghost 👻
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by luvyaself95(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26
As sheship wish grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by favour32(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:

Shior!!
Ya comment nor dey hard to know.
Welcome.
Re: Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) by MagicalConcepts: 10:01pm On Feb 26
Shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.