Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? (18492 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Boyjaco: 3:11pm On Feb 26
Anguldi:
Condom tongue
sex
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:14pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
I donโ€™t know this brand undecided. what brand is this? How much does it cost? How long does the scent last? It looks cheap undecided. Hope itโ€™s not some aboki nonsense
cool Yes it's very cheap, it's 24 dollars for 4 pieces. You may need to be buying from amazon as you would hardly find it

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by theamazonguru(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26
Negroid001:

Tinko, you mean?

Ha that Tinko.
I ate shege for that thing body when I was growing up.

I had a class mate whose mum sells it. This bad nigga will carry plenty come school come dash us.
Na so we go eat eat eat so they when you Berger like this na that thing you go dey perceive. Lol.

I liked it then.

I used to wonder what kind of meat it was.

So na Horse?
Chaiiiii, รณmรณ we don eat something oh.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

In that case I will call an emergency conference of the Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (the senior ones with tails, red eyes and pitchforks).

According to this arrangement you shall receive three hot slaps at 3am this night and once you wake up you will be attacked by a donkey who will rape you immediately.

With the first bite, he will convert you into a donkey as well and proceed to eat you.

Lol.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26
Data and CONDOM ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿ•บ
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by CelestineNelson: 3:21pm On Feb 26
Edoreborn:
Mine na alcohol addiction,,bn praying to God to deliver cos it's ruining me..Once I high,,no control over my money again..Na so I go blow am dey dash pple n next day I go dey look for small to eat..So bad..That is the condition am in now like say na juju

3 Days of Fasting & Prayers. Study your Bible while fasting from the book of mathew, Break by 6 PM everyday by praying the following prayer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by theamazonguru(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26
KillingJoke:

Can of Pepsi in packs with chocolate bread fried with eggs

I've roughly spent 500k-6m eating those shit

No day goes by way without me consuming like 5 Pepsi cans and 2 bread

Once I'm with my laptop, I eat like a forking retard

At times I wonder why I'm too skinny upon all I eat

Bros be careful, na diabetes dey knock on your door so oh.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by hardon1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 26
damble:
Data

My own na data
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Faposky95: 3:50pm On Feb 26
Bread and fuel
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by nedekid: 3:58pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:

Donkey meat, otherwise know as anu jakie. It's commonly sold in Ebonyi State and some parts of Enugu state.

If you've never lived in those places, you'll never know it.
As in real donkey? Is so, where do they get donkey in Enugu?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by paskal16: 3:59pm On Feb 26
Viju chocolate wan finish my money

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by ORIJIN201(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26
Enjoyed reading this thread; feels like old Nairaland free from political crackheads and rude teenagers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Truvelisback(m): 4:05pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:
What's that one thing you hate to purchase, yet you have literal need for it everyday.

Mine is fuel.

Nepa bill, Data, rent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Truvelisback(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26
pocohantas:
Nazgรนl, e be like I go find you one room in this my area (Amukoko). We get light here. Just that you go close eyes load unit well well.

Nothing for now o. I like food and na food I dey use my money buy pass. grin
So, na Amukoko u dey stay? That place dey close where i dey sha.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Edoreborn: 4:08pm On Feb 26
CelestineNelson:

3 Days of Fasting & Prayers. Study your Bible while fasting from the book of mathew, Break by 6 PM everyday by praying the following prayer
Tnx brother
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Edoreborn: 4:11pm On Feb 26
theamazonguru:

Na small issue.
The best is to stop totally, but that might not be easy. So why not start by using slow withdrawal method.

Buy the drink, drink at home, you must not drink at bars now.

Since you know what your problem is, your problem is half solved.

Stay away from bars.
Stay at home.
Do your do at home.
When you get high, there won't be anyone around you to dash or waste money on.

Case closed.

Yes, I know it is not easy, but if you love yourself, start it. Make an attempt at solving your problems.

No one will solve it for you.

"It's lonely at the top".
No one will solve your wahala for you oh.
Na you go solve am by your self.
Tnx too
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Pinkdimples: 4:29pm On Feb 26
KillingJoke:

this makes me smile
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by ALFADOS(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26
Water
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by GodHimself: 4:36pm On Feb 26
Monster energy drink.

Although the taste has changed drastically.

Nazgul:
What's that one thing you hate to purchase, yet you have literal need for it everyday.

Mine is fuel.

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Pinkdimples: 4:37pm On Feb 26
Hmmm
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by GodHimself: 4:40pm On Feb 26
5 cans of Pepsi daily?

I should mind my business but Odikwa very risky.

KillingJoke:

3 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Jemex003: 4:44pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:

Mine is fuel.

CONDOM
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by bukkiexchange01(f): 4:44pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
God bless your hubby oh... cheesy

Over here, I go directly to the slaughter house and I am very friendly with most of the butchers there, so I get it very cheap. Say N3000 (Legs) and I give them 300 to help me pieces it and also get Lime. ๐Ÿ˜„

Amen. God bless you too.

Chai. That meat is life oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Ogiame: 4:45pm On Feb 26
bukkiexchange01:

Amen. God bless you too.

Chai. That meat is life oh.
Abeg, nor let me run commot for where I dey go open fridge. grin

Amen to your prayers ๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by bukkiexchange01(f): 4:48pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
Abeg, nor let me run commot for where I dey go open fridge. grin

Amen to your prayers ๐Ÿ˜Š

Open Am, If You No Chop Am, You dey reserve am for Emilokan nii?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Ogiame: 4:50pm On Feb 26
bukkiexchange01:

Open Am, If You No Chop Am, You dey reserve am for Emilokan nii?
My guys are like vultures.... Before I pour power oil for frypan, dem don land. grin
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by eddykaka(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26
perfumes, deodorants and body sprays with my cream too! e d vex me wen i komot from mall and 18k don go for this 4 things
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by bukkiexchange01(f): 5:07pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
My guys are like vultures.... Before I pour power oil for frypan, dem don land. grin

Pork Meat Has It's Own Vibes, Exoecially when you're around pork lovers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Ogiame: 5:08pm On Feb 26
bukkiexchange01:

Pork Meat Has It's Own Vibes, Exoecially when you're around pork lovers.
You sabi better thing ๐Ÿ˜€

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by N2B2: 5:10pm On Feb 26
Shortbread biscuits. I have it in stock. Need it while working or chilling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? / When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House / Baby Miraculously Saved From A Burning House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.