Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? (18498 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by DrAda(f): 1:45pm On Feb 26
Bread

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by money0001: 1:46pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:
What's that one thing you hate to purchase, yet you have literal need for it everyday.

Mine is fuel.

A bottle of Azul
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Nyanabo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26
Mine is Data. I do majority of my work online. And in a month I consume like 200-250g

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by TheFinesseKid: 1:46pm On Feb 26
pocohantas:
Nazgùl, e be like I go find you one room in this my area (Amukoko). We get light here. Just that you go close eyes load unit well well.

Nothing for now o. I like food and na food I dey use my money buy pass. grin
amukoko for Lagos? Close to alaba? Orile axis?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by DeepSight(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:
money no too de but im stucked between light bill or donkey/horse meat.
One needs to go to balance moi budget but i cannot live without donkey meat. Atleast twice a week.

You are a most wicked and Shaitanic barbarian who ranks among the demons of Iblis.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Kilmanjaroo: 1:47pm On Feb 26
Coca Cola or anything soda,most of us in the North can't do without it unfortunately.
Like my Hausa people go say "Wuya ba ya Kashi mutum".
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Nfora: 1:47pm On Feb 26
FUEL!

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Roger3D(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26
pocohantas:
Nazgùl, e be like I go find you one room in this my area (Amukoko). We get light here. Just that you go close eyes load unit well well.

Nothing for now o. I like food and na food I dey use my money buy pass. grin
And do you hate to buy food? That was the question he asked

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Slytiger: 1:49pm On Feb 26
Gas or petrol as it's called in Nigeria.
Around $200 a month on a small car.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by jamesversion: 1:49pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:
One needs to go to balance moi budget but i cannot live without donkey meat. Atleast twice a week.

Hmmm, anu jaki!!!!

Are you from Ebonyi state? grin

3 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Lovelife433(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26
Condoms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by AngelicBeing: 1:51pm On Feb 26
smiley
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Sofrosh(f): 1:52pm On Feb 26
Airtime and Data

2 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by TheATM: 1:52pm On Feb 26
CONDOM!

2 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Negroid001(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:

Tinko, you mean?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Negroid001(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
Not everyday though, but you see Chi Exotic pineapple flavor juice and pork meat, E must answer present for my fridge. grin

Nor be me put Nigeria for the wan wey she dey. 😂

I love pork meat too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Raylight2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:
What's that one thing you hate to purchase, yet you have literal need for it everyday.

Mine is fuel.

I hate purchasing my transport fare to and from work everyday.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Killermamba: 1:57pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:

Mine is fuel.

Baby food and diapers

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by kayodeogunleye: 1:58pm On Feb 26
actually, this is an interesting nichecryi have experience with you guys, and you are so much fun.

my agency is open for paid advertising, with us your profit potential is fixed. Stand a chance to maximize your sales with us today.

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by faceland: 1:59pm On Feb 26
OMG, I hate buying fuel.

Another thing that feels like taxation is soap, internet-data... God, how does these things finish so quick?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by BigYash: 2:00pm On Feb 26
LOUD Speaker and TZ
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Bullfallo(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26
Fuel and engine oil
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Brightstar10: 2:01pm On Feb 26
Water!
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Deodorant.

I love to smell nice, My body demand a structured scent.

What I hate the most is that, if I buy a nice fragrance deodorant today and I go back next time to the mall get it, I never seems to get the same brand I last bought again and it’s so frustrating undecided.
smiley Buy this and you would know that truly life is good

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Easybet1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26
pocohantas:

I am a remote worker. I spend a lot on data and power supply. I don't count or consider them as annoying expenses. It is nothing compared to my income and way better than the incovenience of waking by 4am, jumping buses in Lagos or driving home by 8pm. I enjoy loading electricity units and sometimes I load for fun. After all, they give light.

How is the new job? I wanted to ask since. I say make I wait for your update.
abeg which area is this? I am tire of this epileptic power supply in my area 😭😭

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by KillingJoke: 2:03pm On Feb 26
Can of Pepsi in packs with chocolate bread fried with eggs

I've roughly spent 500k-6m eating those shit

No day goes by way without me consuming like 5 Pepsi cans and 2 bread

Once I'm with my laptop, I eat like a forking retard

At times I wonder why I'm too skinny upon all I eat
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by saysugar(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26
White spag with fish stew ! Omg embarassed
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Sirseedorf(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26
Bread angry

Quality bread is damn expensive but i got to buy it, I really like bread a lot, mostly big size and nice one, not agege bread that has zero flour and sources.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:05pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
Not everyday though, but you see Chi Exotic pineapple flavor juice and pork meat, E must answer present for my fridge. grin

Nor be me put Nigeria for the wan wey she dey. 😂
Sha careful on the pork meat. Tapeworm wahala no be here oo. Why not kilishi or catfish. These are more cleaner, tastier and nutritious wink
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by faceland: 2:05pm On Feb 26
Slytiger:
Gas or petrol as it's called in Nigeria.
Around $200 a month on a small car.

You are still in budget.
I go and buy fuel for 3 days only to the back at the filling station the following day.

I don forget how much I hate buying fuel until I saw this thread m
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Jennyclay(f): 2:05pm On Feb 26
2RUTHHURTS:

smiley Buy this and you would know that truly life is good
I don’t know this brand undecided. what brand is this? How much does it cost? How long does the scent last? It looks cheap undecided. Hope it’s not some aboki nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? / When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House / Baby Miraculously Saved From A Burning House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.