Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? (18497 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Ogiame: 2:08pm On Feb 26
DARLINGTON869:

Sha careful on the pork meat. Tapeworm wahala no be here oo. Why not kilishi or catfish. These are more cleaner, tastier and nutritious wink
Nah.... Am very okay with my pork meat. Especially if my neighbor lend me her grilling stand...

I only enjoy Catfish in Banga soup....

Kilishi? Na when I enter Kubwa, I go flex am. grin

Thanks for the suggestions though.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by initiate: 2:11pm On Feb 26
siga

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Elmgnifico(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26
Love bite bread and Nutri-Milk grin

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by faceland: 2:12pm On Feb 26
Does this thing affect fuel?

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by bukkiexchange01(f): 2:12pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
Not everyday though, but you see Chi Exotic pineapple flavor juice and pork meat, E must answer present for my fridge. grin

Nor be me put Nigeria for the wan wey she dey. 😂

Nah man you be.

You see my freezer too, my hubby no dey let pork meat scarce for inside. As things come cost now, cow and goat meat eaters don go out eyes for my beloved pork meat. Now a kilo of pork is #3600.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by freemi(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26
Data, fuel
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Annahh(f): 2:13pm On Feb 26
My skincare products. Way too expensive angry.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Daniel7543: 2:14pm On Feb 26
oladele239:
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
Fuel
on colos
On colos
On colos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

You are a most wicked and Shaitanic barbarian who ranks among the demons of Iblis.
Why?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Hcultured007(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26
Mine should be data and its something I need and use on a daily ...lol
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by femmycharles(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26
Air Pod.....
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26
jamesversion:

Hmmm, anu jaki!!!!
Are you from Ebonyi state? grin
So na only ebonyi people de chop donkey?.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Ogiame: 2:19pm On Feb 26
bukkiexchange01:

Nah man you be.

You see my freezer too, my hubby no dey let pork meat scarce for inside. As things come cost now, cow and goat meat eaters don go out eyes for my beloved pork meat. Now a kilo of pork is #3600.
God bless your hubby oh... cheesy

Over here, I go directly to the slaughter house and I am very friendly with most of the butchers there, so I get it very cheap. Say N3000 (Legs) and I give them 300 to help me pieces it and also get Lime. 😄
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by airsaylongcome: 2:19pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:

Donkey meat, otherwise know as anu jakie. It's commonly sold in Ebonyi State and some parts of Enugu state.

If you've never lived in those places, you'll never know it.

Na tinko meat na hin u dey say who no stay Ebonyi no go know?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26
Negroid001:

Tinko, you mean?
Tinko? Whats that?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Sirchiboy: 2:20pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Deodorant.

I love to smell nice, My body demand a structured scent.

What I hate the most is that, if I buy a nice fragrance deodorant today and I go back next time to the mall to get it, I never seems to get that same brand I last bought again and it’s so frustrating undecided.
You that smell ogirisi

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Deodorant.

I love to smell nice, My body demand a structured scent.

What I hate the most is that, if I buy a nice fragrance deodorant today and I go back next time to the mall to get it, I never seems to get that same brand I last bought again and it’s so frustrating undecided.

Buy two or three at a go .

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by PromiseDilshad(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26
Recharge card
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by BBIA: 2:23pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
I don’t know this brand undecided. what brand is this? How much does it cost? How long does the scent last? It looks cheap undecided. Hope it’s not some aboki nonsense
A Bush Edo girl cannot know an international brand such as Gillette.

I won’t be surprised if you don’t know Sure/Rexona too grin

you can’t even afford Gillette shaving sticks that’s why you don’t recognize the brand.

how will you now know their deodorantgrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by DeepSight(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:

Why?

Horses are our friends. Like dogs. You should not eat them.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by NaijaCover(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26
I hate publishing Bad News, yet I see myself doing it on daily basis

2 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Dpaulie(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26
Condom
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by solexjames(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26
For those saying na DATA dey consume their money I dey sell cheap data for all network just check my signature
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26
post=128656312:
I hate publishing Bad News, yet I see myself doing it on daily basis
Hmmm. But you keep doing it. You sef repent na.

3 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by NaijaCover(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26
Gbadugbakun:

Hmmm. But you keep doing it. You sef repent na.

What is the real cause of BAD NEWS

2 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by wineconnoisseur: 2:29pm On Feb 26
Loud and alchol
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Oblongata: 2:30pm On Feb 26
Mine was vape! But I stoppeed it last year! Ain't good for my health no more...
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by LeeSmart: 2:30pm On Feb 26
NoahHadNoArk:

We understand

A hole that never stay Closed attracts plenty flies.

Buy those perfumes plenty

My peace I leave you
Kai, u're a wicked person

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

Horses are our friends. Like dogs. You should not eat them.
should not? 4 naija? Bros where do u live.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by millionboi2: 2:33pm On Feb 26
Edoreborn:
Mine na alcohol addiction,,bn praying to God to deliver cos it's ruining me..Once I high,,no control over my money again..Na so I go blow am dey dash pple n next day I go dey look for small to eat..So bad..That is d condition am in now like say na juju
replace it with other fruits drink,dat thing dey bitter 4my mouth,I dey force myself drink alcohol o
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by condralbedez: 2:33pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
No time... 😄

I can sell part of Delta State just to get it relaxing on my fridge... Who wan vex, make him vex.
No just Sell Ndokwa and Ukwani join grin
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by pelumi25: 2:33pm On Feb 26
Data

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? / When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House / Baby Miraculously Saved From A Burning House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.