Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? (18489 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by spencekat(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26
Edoreborn:
I praying to God help stop it sef..
It is all in your mind.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by spencekat(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26
CelestineNelson:

3 Days of Fasting & Prayers. Study your Bible while fasting from the book of mathew, Break by 6 PM everyday by praying the following prayer
Bro, he needs to be renewing his mind with the Word of God.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Gaabasky: 5:27pm On Feb 26
My own is weird. Just like traveling and adventure. I can't come n kill myself for Tinubu
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by chemashie(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:
What's that one thing you hate to purchase, yet you have literal need for it everyday.

Mine is fuel.

Mine is data
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by tulabh: 5:31pm On Feb 26
Pampers
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Shomek(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26
Nigerians spend alot of money on data mhen
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by EBEk101(m): 5:33pm On Feb 26
Water, I dey cry every morning each time I buy water where I live, there’s no space to buy GP tank to at least cut the cost per month
E no go better for Lagos agent

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by charlizonto: 5:33pm On Feb 26
Agbo jedi
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Draggun(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26
Loud and Orijin Bitters. Man must high.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by imagrg(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26
Blood Pressure medication grin
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by abobote: 7:17pm On Feb 26
Anguldi:
Condom tongue
We die here, especially having to leave the remaining one in the hotel after using just one or two, as a married man so that my wife won't find it while washing my cloth.
I used only and left two last Saturday

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Texcyndy: 7:42pm On Feb 26
imagrg:
Blood Pressure medication grin
Avoid quick money. It gives high blood pressure
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Anguldi(m): 8:03pm On Feb 26
abobote:

We die here, especially having to leave the remaining one in the hotel after using just one or two, as a married man so that my wife won't find it while washing my cloth.
wink
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by kareemkamil(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26
Condom
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26
pocohantas:
Nazgùl, e be like I go find you one room in this my area (Amukoko). We get light here. Just that you go close eyes load unit well well.

Nothing for now o. I like food and na food I dey use my money buy pass. grin

Area
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by We4all: 9:34pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
Not everyday though, but you see Chi Exotic pineapple flavor juice and pork meat, E must answer present for my fridge. grin

Nor be me put Nigeria for the wan wey she dey. 😂
Now that you mentioned this, the last time I bought it, I felt I was drinking a colored water. The quality has dropped.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by We4all: 9:36pm On Feb 26
abobote:

And you said this with pride. Smh.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by ShangTsung000: 2:51am On Feb 27
IYOO...

Na kpoo naa.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by bighorlus(m): 8:32am On Feb 27
KillingJoke:

Can of Pepsi in packs with chocolate bread fried with eggs

I've roughly spent 500k-6m eating those shit

No day goes by way without me consuming like 5 Pepsi cans and 2 bread

Take it easy on the Pepsi😊

Once I'm with my laptop, I eat like a forking retard

At times I wonder why I'm too skinny upon all I eat
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by CelestineNelson: 8:46am On Feb 27
spencekat:
Bro, he needs to be renewing his mind with the Word of God.

Yeah that was captured on the text I sent to him...thanks
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Dirtydog: 10:41am On Feb 27
Condom
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by paskal16: 4:56pm On Feb 28
pocohantas:
Nazgùl, e be like I go find you one room in this my area (Amukoko). We get light here. Just that you go close eyes load unit well well.

Nothing for now o. I like food and na food I dey use my money buy pass. grin
wash
Amukoko wey no dey get light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Musa Playing In New Pictures, Video / Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? / When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.