Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? (18491 Views)

What Is That Thing You Don't Pray Your Children Inherits From You? / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by DeepSight(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:

should not? 4 naija?
Bros where do u live.

Lasgidi.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Ogiame: 2:35pm On Feb 26
condralbedez:
Not Just Sell Ndokwa and Ukwani join grin
Top of my list.... Wicked places like Obiaruku needs to go.

I am working on it. grin
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Gbadugbakun(m): 2:36pm On Feb 26
post=128656366:

What is the real cause of BAD NEWS
APC o.

4 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by NaijaCover(m): 2:38pm On Feb 26
Gbadugbakun:

APC o.

Inukwa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26
BBIA:

A Bush Edo girl cannot know an international brand such as Gillette.

I won’t be surprised if you don’t know Sure/Rexona too grin

you can’t even afford Gillette shaving sticks that’s why you don’t recognize the brand.

how will you now know their deodorantgrin
Wanne you are a killa. You kill people, you kill things.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Negroid001(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:

Tinko? Whats that?

It's called tinko in yoruba land
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by DeepSight(m): 2:40pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:

So na only ebonyi people de chop donkey?.

It's also illegal
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by condralbedez: 2:40pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
Top of my list.... Wicked places like Obiaruku needs to go.

I am working on it. grin
Lol, So Abi and Abraka fit follow body oh?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

Lasgidi.
Tor O.Y.O. I will Eat until i eat no more. Thankiu
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Ogiame: 2:42pm On Feb 26
condralbedez:
Lol, So Abi and Abraka fit follow body oh?
I go leave Abraka cos of the fresh supplies of girls, year in Year out. grin
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by BBIA: 2:42pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:

Wanne you are a killa. You kill people, you kill things.
What thing did I kill this time?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Remijuice: 2:43pm On Feb 26
pocohantas:

I am a remote worker. I spend a lot on data and power supply.
Which data subscription are you on?
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26
DeepSight:

It's also illegal
Is there anything that is illegal in naija?. Leave me with my meat o. I did not tiff it

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by condralbedez: 2:44pm On Feb 26
Ogiame:
I go leave Abraka cos of the fresh supplies of girls, year in Year out. grin
Hehehehe, Bad guy, your mind dey... Weldon bruv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by seborrhic: 2:45pm On Feb 26
Daniel7543:
on colos
On colos
On colos
Between the nonsense you quoted and yourself, it's difficult to pick out who amongst either is foolish and on colos.
You still quoted the whole damn spam just to type 2 lines of rubbish.
Sickening!

5 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26
BBIA:
What thing did I kill this time?
Simple question. You want to giv her a permanent mental scar. Its not good o.

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by perfectsusanoo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26
Negroid001:

It's called tinko in yoruba land
Tor. Their pocket.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by SavageResponse(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:
money no too de but im stucked between light bill or donkey/horse meat.
One needs to go to balance moi budget but i cannot live without donkey meat. Atleast twice a week.

Are you from Nenwe in Enugu State? They eat donkey meat there
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Damian911: 2:51pm On Feb 26
Food cry
I hate buying food but I don't have a choice cos its a life sustainer cry
Bleep I buy food to live
I am eating to live otherwise
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by membranus: 2:51pm On Feb 26
money0001:
A bottle of Azul

Daydreaming is good for your sanity.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Ebukaoyes(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26
Fuel

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by MrBroke(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26
Jennyclay:
Deodorant.

I love to smell nice, My body demand a structured scent.

What I hate the most is that, if I buy a nice fragrance deodorant today and I go back next time to the mall to get it, I never seems to get that same brand I last bought again and it’s so frustrating undecided.

grin make I no find trouble
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by DeepSight(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26
perfectsusanoo:

Tor O.Y.O.
I will Eat until i eat no more.
Thankiu

In that case I will call an emergency conference of the Witches and Wizards Association of Nigeria (the senior ones with tails, red eyes and pitchforks).

According to this arrangement you shall receive three hot slaps at 3am this night and once you wake up you will be attacked by a donkey who will rape you immediately.

With the first bite, he will convert you into a donkey as well and proceed to eat you.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Bluffly: 2:54pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:
What's that one thing you hate to purchase, yet you have literal need for it everyday.

Mine is fuel.

Petrol as well

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by DeepSight(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26
seborrhic:

Between the nonsense you quoted and yourself, it's difficult to pick out who amongst either is foolish and on colos.
You still quoted the whole damn spam just to type 2 lines of rubbish.
Sickening!

As in!
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by scent9(f): 2:55pm On Feb 26
Data and airtime.
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by efemena5050(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:
What's that one thing you hate to purchase, yet you have literal need for it everyday.

Mine is fuel.

Nigerian situation don make everybody certified economist by force .......imagine a country with everything but with nothing because of nonentities who only want nothing but power and leadership with nothing in view or reviews ......even the populace na nothingness bcus they rather ....pray ....shout then adjust to their nonentities.....who continue to show them notiness.....

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by Edoreborn: 2:58pm On Feb 26
millionboi2:
replace it with other fruits drink,dat thing dey bitter 4my mouth,I dey force myself drink alcohol o
I praying to God help stop it sef..
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by surequality: 3:00pm On Feb 26
Mine is smoking.
Omo if you are not a smoker make you thank GOD and you wen dey buy smoke every day yet you hate doing it, thank GOD too!

1 Like

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by ffo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26
Nazgul:

Mine is fuel.

car insurance
Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by theamazonguru(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26
Edoreborn:
Mine na alcohol addiction,,bn praying to God to deliver cos it's ruining me..Once I high,,no control over my money again..Na so I go blow am dey dash pple n next day I go dey look for small to eat..So bad..That is d condition am in now like say na juju

Na small issue.
The best is to stop totally, but that might not be easy. So why not start by using slow withdrawal method.

Buy the drink, drink at home, you must not drink at bars now.

Since you know what your problem is, your problem is half solved.

Stay away from bars.
Stay at home.
Do your do at home.
When you get high, there won't be anyone around you to dash or waste money on.

Case closed.

Yes, I know it is not easy, but if you love yourself, start it. Make an attempt at solving your problems.

No one will solve it for you.

"It's lonely at the top".
No one will solve your wahala for you oh.
Na you go solve am by your self.

4 Likes

Re: What's That Thing You Hate To Purchase But You Need It Everyday? by chima47(m): 3:09pm On Feb 26
Garri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Musa Playing In New Pictures, Video / Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? / When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.