Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,966 members, 7,863,438 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! (8531 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Lady: “the Bible Was NOT Written By God. It Has LOTS Of Flaws In It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 10:41am On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

Ok now tell us who revealed Bible and not named Bible this time around.

At least you now accepted that Quran was revealed good and it is evident in the Quran good.

Now let's see that of Bible tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry

Bible is a collection of Torah (Laws), Injeel (Gospel), Psalms of David, etc. God himself revealed the Laws (Torah) to Moses on Mount Sinai. God spoke to Moses, David, etc directly to revealed his mind to mankind

Muhammad didn't heard anything from God. Quran your islamic book contains references of people and events found in the Bible

In conclusion, Bible which is the Torah, Injeel, Psalms, was revealed directly to his people
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 10:48am On Mar 19
ANTlISLAM:

You're even lying at this time of your ramadan, which kind slave are you gan self.

You edited Irving & Mohamed Hegab version and put your own suitable word just to make yourself happy. You've been bursted

Wait till after Ramadan before going back to taqqiya system of elevating islam

Quran 10:94 Irving & Mohamed Hegab

If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer;

Quran 10:94 Abdul Hye

So if you (O Muhammad) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed to you (that your name is in the Torah and the Gospel), then ask those who have been reading the book (the Torah and the Gospel) before you. Surely, the truth has come to you from your Lord. So you be not of those who doubt,

Quran 10: 94 Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali

So if you (O Muhammad SAW) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed unto you, (i.e. that your name is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) then ask those who are reading the Book (the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) before you. Verily, the truth has come to you from your Lord. So be not of those who doubt (it)

M. M. Pickthall

And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers

Shey na your alfa or chief imam tell you say na David started islam

Simply translate yaqrauna al-kitaba min qablika to English and tell which is Bible.

Go on to find The Qur’an
By Thomas Ballantyne Irving and compare the verse to Mohammed Hegab' s.

I am extra confident you cannot and wouldn't.

You still refuse to define teenage in view of your 6 year teenage repeated posts.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 10:52am On Mar 19
ANTlISLAM:

Whenever you need my attention, tag moi monika directly... I've shown the Arabic word or phrase of that your Quran verse (10:94) but the mod banned my monika immediately I dropped it and deleted the post

[/b]

Screen short and highlight or indicate the arabic word in 10:94 that translates to the Bible Abi images too get banned?

You dropped the post or it was automatically discarded by the spam controller?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 11:06am On Mar 19
SIRTee15:

All claim have been debunked. You are just stubborn and obstinate.

I brought evidence here that the Hebrew bible is also called the Torah. Torah means law and Jews believe the commandments of God continues beyond Moses and follows the saying of other prophets which must also be obeyed.

That's why they called their Hebrew bible Torah.
I brought the evidence here, what else do U want me to do.

Leave aside what Jesus said to the Pharisees. That's not the point here.

Jesus himself quoted the law of Moses extensively. He tells people “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ Matt

This shows Jesus and his followers both read the SAME TORAH. That's why he's telling them, 'You have heard'

Now my question is the Torah available in the synagogue during the time of Jesus that everybody including Jesus was reading...is it the true Torah or the corrupted Torah.

You are not ready to answer my question, and the thing don dey tire me.

This topic is about Tawhid so I want to ask about Tawhid.

To Muslims pls clarify.....
Can I worship the shin of Allah. If Allah is one, why can't I worship the shin of Allah.

What?

The Hebrew Bible, also known as Mikra (“what is read”) or TaNaKh, an acronym referring to the traditional Jewish division of the Bible into Torah (Teaching), Nevi’im (Prophets), and Ketuvim (Writings), is the founding document of the people of Israel, describing its origins, history and visions of a just society.

The word Bible, from the Greek, ta biblia(attention Tenq who forgot the ta), is plural and means “books.” This reflects the fact that the Bible is actually a collection of individual books (such as Genesis, Exodus, Isaiah, Song of Songs, and many others).

Enoch is believed to have existed before Moses based on biblical accounts, the compilation of his book after the Torah can be attributed to various factors related to canonization, theological emphasis, and historical context.

The process of canonization in Judaism and Christianity involved careful selection and recognition of certain texts as authoritative scripture. The Torah, being foundational to both faiths, was given priority in terms of inclusion in the biblical canon.

Also the he content and themes of Enoch’s book may not have aligned completely with the theological perspectives and teachings that were emphasized in the Torah. This could have influenced its later compilation and acceptance within certain religious traditions.

In summation the historical context in which these texts were written and compiled also played a role. The Torah was foundational to Israelite religion and identity, while Enoch’s book may have been seen as more esoteric or specialized in nature.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 11:06am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

Simply translate yaqrauna al-kitaba min qablika to English and tell which is Bible.

This is not Arabic, hope fasting is not affecting you?

Ohyoudidnt:

Go on to find The Qur’an
By Thomas Ballantyne Irving and compare the verse to Mohammed Hegab' s.

I have screenshot Quran 10:94 by Irving & Mohamed Hegab, I believe you see the picture?

Ohyoudidnt:

I am extra confident you cannot and wouldn't.

I've done that even before you typed this maybe allah has blindfolded you to see the screenshot

Ohyoudidnt:

You still refuse to define teenage in view of your 6 year teenage repeated posts.

So as I am packaging the atrocities of you pedophile messenger you still don't like it abi?

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64

Muhammad married whom to be his great grand daughter, will you allow your dad to follow Muhammad's steps?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 11:12am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

Screen short and highlight or indicate the arabic word in 10:94 that translates to the Bible Abi images too get banned?

You dropped the post or it was automatically discarded by the spam controller?

Tell your chief imam or emir to help you out on this

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 11:18am On Mar 19
ANTlISLAM:

This is not Arabic, hope fasting is not affecting you?

Can you read arabic? Do you know what is called transliteration?

يَقۡرَءُوۡنَ الۡكِتٰبَ مِنۡ قَبۡلِكَ‌ۚ
ANTlISLAM:

I have screenshot Quran 10:94 by Irving & Mohamed Hegab, I believe you see the picture?

I've done that even before you typed this maybe allah has blindfolded you to see the screenshot

The screenshot says Irving & Mohamed Hegab; do you ask why?

Do you know Irving (Dr T.B Irving) first compiled his translations before Mohammed Hegab came to revise It?

ANTlISLAM:

So as I am packaging the atrocities of you pedophile messenger you still don't like it abi?

Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari 7:62:64

Muhammad married whom to be his great grand daughter, will you allow your dad to follow Muhammad's steps?

Simply stated are young marriages still not going today? I asked you what the age of Mary was when she bore Jesus you state the Bible doesn't say and are satisfied. Is the Bible the sole authority of knowledge and the one you are too embarrassed to answer is what teenage is and if 6 years qualifies as teenage?

You refuse to confirm Mary was a young teenager when she gave birth to Jesus because you have labelled teenage implicitly as too young to marry or bare children.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 11:20am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

What?

The Hebrew Bible, also known as Mikra (“what is read”) or TaNaKh, an acronym referring to the traditional Jewish division of the Bible into Torah (Teaching), Nevi’im (Prophets), and Ketuvim (Writings), is the founding document of the people of Israel, describing its origins, history and visions of a just society.

The word Bible, from the Greek, ta biblia(attention Tenq who forgot the ta), is plural and means “books.” This reflects the fact that the Bible is actually a collection of individual books (such as Genesis, Exodus, Isaiah, Song of Songs, and many others).

Enoch is believed to have existed before Moses based on biblical accounts, the compilation of his book after the Torah can be attributed to various factors related to canonization, theological emphasis, and historical context.

The process of canonization in Judaism and Christianity involved careful selection and recognition of certain texts as authoritative scripture. The Torah, being foundational to both faiths, was given priority in terms of inclusion in the biblical canon.

Also the he content and themes of Enoch’s book may not have aligned completely with the theological perspectives and teachings that were emphasized in the Torah. This could have influenced its later compilation and acceptance within certain religious traditions.

In summation the historical context in which these texts were written and compiled also played a role. The Torah was foundational to Israelite religion and identity, while Enoch’s book may have been seen as more esoteric or specialized in nature.
Since you called me back into this:
The Bible is a single Book which is a compilation of several Books or Scrolls.
Is it untrue that A book is a Binded Copy of Writings?

If you think I am wrong, can you explain why Allah call us (Jews and Christians) people of the Book (singular) rather than people of the Books (plural)?

It seems Allah and I are guilty of the same forgetfulness: LOL!
BTW
In Greek, "ta biblia" (τα βιβλία) means "the books": It's the plural form of "biblion" (βιβλίον), which means "book" or "scroll." On the other hand, "biblia" (βίβλια) is simply the plural form of "biblion" and can also be used to refer to the books of the Bible. However, "biblia" tends to be less specific and more general than "ta biblia." and "ta" corresponds to 'the" in English language This was where the word BIBLE was derived!

I repeat:
Unfortunately, you seem more knowledgeable than both Allah and Mohammed combined as they seem to have a different opinion from you.

Qur'an 2:41
And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.

Qur'an 2:89
And when there cometh unto them a scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession - though before that they were asking for a signal triumph over those who disbelieved - and when there cometh unto them that which they know (to be the truth) they disbelieve therein. The curse of Allah is on disbelievers.

Qur'an 2:101
And when there cometh unto them a messenger from Allah, confirming that which they possess, a party of those who have received the Scripture fling the Scripture of Allah behind their backs as if they knew not,

Are you reiterating that Allah and his prophet made some serious mistakes in these verses?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 11:22am On Mar 19
RightChannel:

Bible is a collection of Torah (Laws), Injeel (Gospel), Psalms of David, etc. God himself revealed the Laws (Torah) to Moses on Mount Sinai. God spoke to Moses, David, etc directly to revealed his mind to mankind

Muhammad didn't heard anything from God. Quran your islamic book contains references of people and events found in the Bible

In conclusion, Bible which is the Torah, Injeel, Psalms, was revealed directly to his people

Ok which verse can we now found this now? Where the word Bible is mentioned tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You go explain tired Torah and injeel are word of God Bible is not a word of God but Torah and injeel can be found in the bible

Does that help you a bit? Lolzzzzzzzz shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 11:24am On Mar 19
ANTlISLAM:

Nobody named your book too.. You sha don get sense to ask me another questions or you're still on this matter

Which question again do I have to ask you tongue when you are actually yet to answer the one before you lolzzzz I love what you are smoking....

Tell us where the word Bible is mentioned in the Bible lolzzzzzzzz tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

What gave you the assurance that Bible is a word of God when you cannot even find it inside Torah and injeel why are you this dumb for God sake?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 11:38am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

What?

So why is the book of Job not in the Torah. Job existed before Abraham.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 11:41am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

What?

Let me ask U a question . Is it that when people bring evidence here U don't read it or U refuse to accept it the reality.

I already brought here evidence that the Hebrew bible is called the Torah. Yet U continue in your ignorant delusion repeating the same thing over and over as if they change anything.
The Jews called their book Torah. Why are U challenging them.

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 11:45am On Mar 19
TenQ:

Since you called me back into this:
The Bible is a single Book which is a compilation of several Books or Scrolls.
Is it untrue that A book is a Binded Copy of Writings?

If you think I am wrong, can you explain why Allah call us (Jews and Christians) people of the Book (singular) rather than people of the Books (plural)?

It seems Allah and I are guilty of the same forgetfulness: LOL!
BTW "ta biblia" means literally "the Books" where the word "ta" translates roughly to "the"

You accept that "ta biblia" means literally "the Books" where the word "ta" translates roughly to "the" but remain adamant that the Bible is a single book comprising SEVERAL BOOKS? angry

TenQ:

Qur'an 2:41
And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.

Qur'an 2:89
And when there cometh unto them a scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession - though before that they were asking for a signal triumph over those who disbelieved - and when there cometh unto them that which they know (to be the truth) they disbelieve therein. The curse of Allah is on disbelievers.

Qur'an 2:101
And when there cometh unto them a messenger from Allah, confirming that which they possess, a party of those who have received the Scripture fling the Scripture of Allah behind their backs as if they knew not,

Are you reiterating that Allah and his prophet made some serious mistakes in these verses?

Context please. Do you ignore that Q2:40 translates to mean O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill (your obligations to) My Covenant (with you) so that I fulfill (My Obligations to) your covenant (with Me), and fear none but Me

before

And believe in what I have sent down (this Quran), confirming that which is with you, [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], and be not the first to disbelieve therein, and buy not with My Verses [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] a small price (i.e. getting a small gain by selling My Verses), and fear Me and Me Alone. (Tafsir At-Tabari, Vol. I, Page)

اَنۡزَلۡتُ,anzaltu,I have sent down

Q2:87>And indeed, We gave Musa (Moses) the Book and followed him up with a succession of Messengers. And We gave 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)]. Is it that whenever there came to you a Messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arrogant? Some, you disbelieved and some, you killed

Q2:88>And they say, "Our hearts are wrapped (i.e. do not hear or understand Allah's Word)." Nay, Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is that which they believe

before Q2:89>And when there came to them (the Jews), a Book (this Quran) from Allah confirming what is with them [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], although aforetime they had invoked Allah (for coming of Muhammad Peace be upon him) in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognised, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allah be on the disbelievers

DOES THE QURAN NOT CONFIRM THE ONENESS OF ALLAH,THE AFTERLIFE,STORIES AND MESSAGES OF THE PREVIOUS PROPHETS?

And Q2:101:And when there came to them a Messenger from Allah (i.e. Muhammad Peace be upon him) confirming what was with them, a party of those who were given the Scripture threw away the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know

Are you not persistently stating and arguing that Allah forbid prophet Muhammad pbuh and Allah lies and so many other despicable claims?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 12:32pm On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

You accept that "ta biblia" means literally "the Books" where the word "ta" translates roughly to "the" but remain adamant that the Bible is a single book comprising SEVERAL BOOKS? angry
Do you contest the fact that a binded copy of several books is a BOOK (singular)?
Why do you think Allah calls the Jews and Christians people of the Book (singular) rather than people of the Books (plural)?

Is Allah wrong just like me?

Ohyoudidnt:

Context please. Do you ignore that Q2:40 translates to mean O Children of Israel! Remember My Favour which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill (your obligations to) My Covenant (with you) so that I fulfill (My Obligations to) your covenant (with Me), and fear none but Me

before

And believe in what I have sent down (this Quran), confirming that which is with you, [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], and be not the first to disbelieve therein, and buy not with My Verses [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] a small price (i.e. getting a small gain by selling My Verses), and fear Me and Me Alone. (Tafsir At-Tabari, Vol. I, Page)

اَنۡزَلۡتُ,anzaltu,I have sent down

Q2:87>And indeed, We gave Musa (Moses) the Book and followed him up with a succession of Messengers. And We gave 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)]. Is it that whenever there came to you a Messenger with what you yourselves desired not, you grew arrogant? Some, you disbelieved and some, you killed

Q2:88>And they say, "Our hearts are wrapped (i.e. do not hear or understand Allah's Word)." Nay, Allah has cursed them for their disbelief, so little is that which they believe

before Q2:89>And when there came to them (the Jews), a Book (this Quran) from Allah confirming what is with them [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], although aforetime they had invoked Allah (for coming of Muhammad Peace be upon him) in order to gain victory over those who disbelieved, then when there came to them that which they had recognised, they disbelieved in it. So let the Curse of Allah be on the disbelievers

And Q2:101:And when there came to them a Messenger from Allah (i.e. Muhammad Peace be upon him) confirming what was with them, a party of those who were given the Scripture threw away the Book of Allah behind their backs as if they did not know
Do you know that you have just accused Allah of not being able to protect his books?

Quran 6:114-115
Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than God? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt. The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all.

Who sent down the Book to us Jews and Christians?
How do we know the truth when our truths (from our book) are corrupted?

Quran 18:27
And recite (and teach) what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord: none can change His Words, and none wilt thou find as a refuge other than Him.

The Question is: What is the Book of Allah? Is it Only the Quran!?

According to Quran 2:40-41 ,
How can the book of Allah be corrupted if the message of the Quran is to CONFIRM that which is with the Jews and Christians?

According to Quran 2:87-89 ,
We can establish that Allah gave his words in Books to Moses and Jesus
We can also establish that these Books confirm that which is with US the Jews and Christians!

How then is the Books of Allah corrupted?

It is undeniable that the verses Qur'an 2:41 , Qur'an 2:89 and Qur'an 2:101 prove that the supposed word of Allah is still WITH us

Ohyoudidnt:

DOES THE QURAN NOT CONFIRM THE ONENESS OF ALLAH,THE AFTERLIFE,STORIES AND MESSAGES OF THE PREVIOUS PROPHETS?
Are you not persistently stating and arguing that Allah forbid prophet Muhammad pbuh and Allah lies and so many other despicable claims?
It is not the similarities in the Scriptures that matter sir, it is the differences!

1. The Bible says that God is our Father!
Do you agree with this?
2. The Bible Says that God is a Spirit!
Do you agree with this?
3. The Bible says that Jesus died on the Cross, He was Buried and He resurrected on the third day and He rose to Heaven in the presence of his disciples!
Do you agree with this?
4. The Bible says that Unless a person is Born Again, he cannot enter or see paradise!
Do you agree with this?
We can go on and on with the differences

Rice and Beans with Plantain, Fish , Meat and Salad is excellent food until a pinch of Poison is Added!
You will agree with me that it is not the rice nor the fish nor the meat nor the plantain nor the salad that matters but the Poison added to the excellent food!
Such is Islam sir.

Islam removes the essence of
1. Sacrifice for the atonement of sin for a people
2. The Messiah as the ransom for our guilt of sin against God
Islam says: Don't follow the doctrine of the Messiah BUT instead follow the doctrine of Mohammed

God is a Spirit but Islam denies this, and in the quest of pure monotheism, created another God for themselves not different from capability than satan himself

If you can only ask yourself the Question:
Why did Allah make the Messiah different from all humanity? What was his goal or purpose?
The true answer will lead you to paradise!

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19
TenQ:

Do you contest the fact that a binded copy of several books is a BOOK (singular)?
Why do you think Allah calls the Jews and Christians people of the Book (singular) rather than people of the Books (plural)?

Do you know that you have just accused Allah of not being able to protect his books?

Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than God? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt. The word of thy Lord doth find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: None can change His words: for He is the one who heareth and knoweth all.

And recite (and teach) what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord: none can change His Words, and none wilt thou find as a refuge other than Him.

How can the book of Allah be corrupted if the message of the Quran is to CONFIRM that which is with the Jews and Christians?

We can also establish that these Books confirm that which is with US the Jews and Christians!

It is undeniable that the verses Qur'an 2:41 , Qur'an 2:89 and Qur'an 2:101 prove that the supposed word of Allah is still WITH us

It is not the similarities in the Scriptures that matter sir, it is the differences!

Do you agree with this?
Do you agree with this?
3. The Bible says that Jesus died on the Cross, He was Buried and He resurrected on the third day and He rose to Heaven in the presence of his disciples!
Do you agree with this?
4. The Bible says that Unless a person is Born Again, he cannot enter or see paradise!
Do you agree with this?

Rice and Beans with Plantain, Fish , Meat and Salad is excellent food until a pinch of Poison is Added!
You will agree with me that it is not the rice nor the fish nor the meat nor the plantain nor the salad that matters but the Poison added to the excellent food!
Such is Islam sir.

Islam says: Don't follow the doctrine of the Messiah BUT instead follow the doctrine of Mohammed

God is a Spirit but Islam denies this, and in the quest of pure monotheism, created another God for themselves not different from capability than satan himself

Why did Allah make the Messiah different from all humanity? What was his goal or purpose?

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jews (Judaism) are quite different from Christians

Your brother has ran away maybe you should help him out

Tell us where the word Bible is mentioned in the Bible

What gave you the assurance that Bible is a word of God when you cannot even find it inside Torah and injeel.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 4:44pm On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

Jews (Judaism) are quite different from Christians
Jews is a Tribe or nation of People...but Allah doesn't know that. he thinks that Jew is a religion.
Christians are people saved by Christ Jesus and it is not any Tribe of nations
The Religion of the Jews is known as Judaism.
Jews and Christians serve the same God whose name is Yahweh!
Jews and Christians know that their God is a Spirit!
Jews and Christians know God as their Father!

The Only deference: they are still awaiting the first coming of the messiah but the Christians know Jesus has come first as the Messiah.

ahmedio2017:

Your brother has ran away maybe you should help him out
Maybe because you are being stupid: it is better to ignore those who think loud stupid repetitions is wisdom

ahmedio2017:

Tell us where the word Bible is mentioned in the Bible
A very stupid question to ask. Except you can prove that of the 124,000 prophets of Allah (according to your muslim scholars) siting وَإِن مِّنْ أُمَّةٍ إِلَّا خَلَا فِيهَا نَذِيرٌ , one of them have the names of their book written in their book (apart from the book of Mohammed).

Hence, I challenge you to provide just ONE evidence that from the several thousand books of Allah (apart from the Quran), there is one evidence of such, then I will oblige you !

ahmedio2017:

What gave you the assurance that Bible is a word of God when you cannot even find it inside Torah and injeel.
Can you please help me find the words Torah, Injeel and Zabura within the respective revealed books of Allah else keep your mouth shut for your display of ignorance reeks up to the high heavens.

This actually is another proof that the Quran is a cheap Fabrication!

My challenge stands as I wait for your response!

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19
TenQ:

Jews is a Tribe or nation of People...but Allah doesn't know that. he thinks that Jew is a religion.
Christians are people saved by Christ Jesus and it is not any Tribe of nations
The Religion of the Jews is known as Judaism.
Jews and Christians serve the same God whose name is Yahweh!
Jews and Christians know that their God is a Spirit!
Jews and Christians know God as their Father!

The Only deference: they are still awaiting the first coming of the messiah but the Christians know Jesus has come first as the Messiah.

Maybe because you are being stupid: it is better to ignore those who think loud stupid repetitions is wisdom

A very stupid question to ask. Except you can prove that of the 124,000 prophets of Allah (according to your muslim scholars) siting وَإِن مِّنْ أُمَّةٍ إِلَّا خَلَا فِيهَا نَذِيرٌ , one of them have the names of their book written in their book (apart from the book of Mohammed).

Hence, I challenge you to provide just ONE evidence that from the several thousand books of Allah (apart from the Quran), there is one evidence of such, then I will oblige you !

Can you please help me find the words Torah, Injeel and Zabura within the respective revealed books of Allah else keep your mouth shut for your display of ignorance reeks up to the high heavens.

This actually is another proof that the Quran is a cheap Fabrication!

My challenge stands as I wait for your response!

Werey why are you this daft ? You are the one that is stupid honestly

So Judaism and Christianity is the same?

Ah now I confirm how stupid you are, see the person I had been engaging with since.

I don't know this is how dullard you are.

Useless fellow, Judaism and Christianity is the same you must be very stupid honestly.....

Judaism believe in Moses and they believed in oneness of God
Christianity believed in Paul and believe in three gods.......

Mumu man
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 5:11pm On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

Werey why are you this daft ? You are the one that is stupid honestly

So Judaism and Christianity is the same?

Ah now I confirm how stupid you are, see the person I had been engaging with since.

I don't know this is how dullard you are.

Useless fellow, Judaism and Christianity is the same you must be very stupid honestly.....

Judaism believe in Moses and they believed in oneness of God

I am sure hunger has overwhelmed your reasoning faculty because nowhere did I say Christianity and Judaism are the same. I simply stated our common grounds and differences.

Of course without lies, Islam cannot stand. Even during fasting, they must tell lies to survive.

I challenge you to quote me where I said that Christianity and Judaism are the same Mr LIAR!

ahmedio2017:

Christianity believed in Paul and believe in three gods.......

Mumu man
All because you were thoroughly beaten with your own arguments and you cannot respond. You resorted to falsehood
1. Show me any evidence that Christians believe in THREE Gods.
Mar 12:29:
"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:"

2. Is it untrue that your scholars say that the Apostles of Jesus include the same Paul you condemn? Read Quran 36:13
3. I challenge you to give me a single Verse of the Qur'an or the Hadith of your prophet the condemned Paul!

The questions you ran away from

Prove that of the 124,000 prophets of Allah (according to your muslim scholars) siting وَإِن مِّنْ أُمَّةٍ إِلَّا خَلَا فِيهَا نَذِيرٌ , at least one of them have the names of their book written in their book (apart from the book of Mohammed).

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19
TenQ:

I am sure hunger has overwhelmed your reasoning faculty because nowhere did I say Christianity and Judaism are the same. I simply stated our common grounds and differences.

Of course without lies, Islam cannot stand. Even during fasting, they must tell lies to survive.

I challenge you to quote me where I said that Christianity and Judaism are the same Mr LIAR!

All because you were thoroughly beaten with your own arguments and you cannot respond. You resorted to falsehood
1. Show me any evidence that Christians believe in THREE Gods.
Mar 12:29:
"And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:"

2. Is it untrue that your scholars say that the Apostles of Jesus include the same Paul you condemn? Read Quran 36:13
3. I challenge you to give me a single Verse of the Qur'an or the Hadith of your prophet the condemned Paul!

The questions you ran away from

Prove that of the 124,000 prophets of Allah (according to your muslim scholars) siting وَإِن مِّنْ أُمَّةٍ إِلَّا خَلَا فِيهَا نَذِيرٌ , at least one of them have the names of their book written in their book (apart from the book of Mohammed).

You will just be jam parking everything together, it shows how frustrated you are. Jumping from one point to another, using questions to answer questions, you think I'm daft like you?

Once you can't answer the question stop quoting unnecessarily.....

It's surprising the Book have no name. I can see the word Bible only on the cover pages. Who name it Paul or Who??

The Word Quran is mentioned 70 times in the Holy Quran.

I do read Bible but am yet to see the Word Bible. Maybe I have not come across it, help me with it.

But if the word is not there, I don't need further theories and hypotheses that the Bible is Hebrew from then this and that bla bla bla... For all I need is the verse of the Bible.

The Holy Qur'an is also translated to English and that doesn't erase the word Qur'an.

Just answer simple question. Calm down and learn.

You must provide answer or keep shut forever

God/Allah is one. And that's all. Your own god is three in one no one disputing that with u guys.

You guys should stay on ur lane.....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 5:58pm On Mar 19
TenQ:

Do you agree with this?
Do you agree with this?
Do you agree with this?
Do you agree with this?

Such is Islam sir.

Ok.

1. In regards to the concept of father is this different from the position of a fatherly creator and protector not biological?

Is this not but the concept of God as Father in a symbolic, national way? The term “father” is used to describe God’s role as the creator and protector of Israel.

Deuteronomy 32:6, where Moses sings to the Israelites: “Is not He your Father who bought you? He made you and established you.” Here, God is depicted as the one who purchased and created the Israelites, signifying His role as their divine father.

Is there not an attempt to exaggerate the position of the father? A reason why the priests and elders were pertubed with the Biblical claim of Jesus calling God his father in a way that was outside their understanding?

Do you not understand the soothing God gave David in 2 Samuel 7
12 When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom.
13 He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.

14 I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands.
(Is God being a father to Solomon as David is/was to him?)

15 But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you

You emphasise the differences such as the people of old were one and united until some knowledge came to some and they started to compete and grow arrogant to one another.

In anycase does Islam and Muhammad not proclaim a singular omnipotent omnipresent creator supreme being?
One who created and sustains the world with all in and about it. The plants, animals, the land, rocks etc as well as weather alterations.

Is there no similitude in reports of the prophets and people of old such as Adam, Noah, Moses, Joseph, David, John the Baptist, the virgin birth of Jesus?

The existence of hell and heaven?

The indisputable coming of a judgement

The rewards and rebukes for disobedience and immorality in negation to divine guidance

2. You limit and insult your God by calling him just a spirit? Isn't God far beyond that or you prefer this spirit living and carried about in tents undecided

2 Samuel 7:
6 I have not dwelt in a house from the day I brought the Israelites up out of Egypt to this day. I have been moving from place to place with a tent as my dwelling.

Your god dwells in a carry about tent like a wandering homeless?

Yes a point of irrefutable dispute that also divides you Christians from the religious practices and tradition of the Jews which Jesus asked you to obey?
A historically unverifiable claim of a resurrection despite the scripture clearly stating it's appointed for man to die once? Inconsistent biblical accounts or the death of the anointed in order to promote him to a god partner in a weird move to polytheist belief?

4. What really does it mean to be Born again? Kindly explain so I can respond.

What doctrine did Jesus preach that is at variance with Muhammad's pbuh?

Did he not say hear o Israel your God is one;Mark 12:29, and go on to state that no laws of God in the Torah will be abolished?

When a pure substance is adulterated does it mean nothing of the original substance remains?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:00pm On Mar 19
SIRTee15:

Let me ask U a question . Is it that when people bring evidence here U don't read it or U refuse to accept it the reality.

I already brought here evidence that the Hebrew bible is called the Torah. Yet U continue in your ignorant delusion repeating the same thing over and over as if they change anything.
The Jews called their book Torah. Why are U challenging them.

Which definition of the Torah is absolutely correct?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 6:52pm On Mar 19
ANTlISLAM:

Tell your chief imam or emir to help you out on this

Interprete the verse you screenshot here and show the arabic word or phrase for Bible.

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 7:12pm On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

Interprete the verse you screenshot here and show the arabic word or phrase for Bible.

Tell your chief imam to help you out on the screenshot

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by TenQ: 7:14pm On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

You will just be jam parking everything together, it shows how frustrated you are. Jumping from one point to another, using questions to answer questions, you think I'm daft like you?

It's surprising the Book have no name. I can see the word Bible only on the cover pages. Who name it Paul or Who??

I do read Bible but am yet to see the Word Bible. Maybe I have not come across it, help me with it.

But if the word is not there, I don't need further theories and hypotheses that the Bible is Hebrew from then this and that bla bla bla... For all I need is the verse of the Bible.

The Holy Qur'an is also translated to English and that doesn't erase the word Qur'an.

God/Allah is one. And that's all. Your own god is three in one no one disputing that with u guys.

I have made a simple challenge to you, don't run away :
I challenge you to provide just ONE evidence that from the several thousand books of Allah (apart from the Quran), there is one evidence of such, then I will oblige you !

At least there should be some kind of presidence from Allah out of 124,000 prophets and books.

I am waiting!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19
TenQ:

I have made a simple challenge to you, don't run away :
I challenge you to provide just ONE evidence that from the several thousand books of Allah (apart from the Quran), there is one evidence of such, then I will oblige you !

At least there should be some kind of presidence from Allah out of 124,000 prophets and books.

I am waiting!

Answer my question first oga

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 7:24pm On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

Which question again do I have to ask you tongue when you are actually yet to answer the one before you lolzzzz I love what you are smoking....

Tell us where the word Bible is mentioned in the Bible lolzzzzzzzz tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

What gave you the assurance that Bible is a word of God when you cannot even find it inside Torah and injeel why are you this dumb for God sake?

Slave but wait how many times am I going to answer your question? Hope fasting is not affecting your brain sha

ahmedio2017:

Werey omo, where did you see Bible? Do you think is that your useless Bible they are talking about? The books is injeel and Torah and not ur useless Bible that had been edited and full of errors.

Compare and contrast these your confusing statements

ahmedio2017:

Why are you this dumb and daft? Bible comprises of injeel and Torah together with fallacies and fables is it hard for you to comprehend? Bible comprises of a lot of defects and errors so we cannot follow that book that has been compromised....

It was after I answered your question you dropped those confusing statements of yours so which of your question I haven't answer again slave?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 7:37pm On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

So which scripture is the above Arabic talking about?

Ohyoudidnt:

The screenshot says Irving & Mohamed Hegab; do you ask why?

Do you know Irving (Dr T.B Irving) first compiled his translations before Mohammed Hegab came to revise It?

Shey na super story we dey write here?

Ohyoudidnt:

Simply stated are young marriages still not going today? I asked you what the age of Mary was when she bore Jesus you state the Bible doesn't say and are satisfied. Is the Bible the sole authority of knowledge and the one you are too embarrassed to answer is what teenage is and if 6 years qualifies as teenage?

You refuse to confirm Mary was a young teenager when she gave birth to Jesus because you have labelled teenage implicitly as too young to marry or bare children.

You are not even ashamed of yourself, you're a disgrace to islam.. How old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus Christ (N.B. Feel free to use either Quran or Hadith to answer the question)

Sebi you read it in Quran that Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ. Joseph is not useless like Muhammad that had sex with Aishat when she was 9yr of age

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please tell your chief imam or emir to help you out on the below screenshot[/quote]

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19
ANTlISLAM:

Slave but wait how many times am I going to answer your question? Hope fasting is not affecting your brain sha

Compare and contrast these your confusing statements

It was after I answered your question you dropped those confusing statements of yours so which of your question I haven't answer again slave?

Proud to be a servant of God....

You prefer to answer civil servant but u can be a servant of God. You see how fool you are?

You haven't answer the question, u no get answer to the question that's why you are going up and down pele.....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 8:09pm On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

Ok which verse can we now found this now? Where the word Bible is mentioned tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You go explain tired Torah and injeel are word of God Bible is not a word of God but Torah and injeel can be found in the bible

Does that help you a bit? Lolzzzzzzzz shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is Torah and what is Injeel?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 8:28pm On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

Proud to be a servant of God....

You prefer to answer civil servant but u can be a servant of God. You see how fool you are?

Servant is different from slave. You're allah's slave and not servant

ahmedio2017:

You haven't answer the question, u no get answer to the question that's why you are going up and down pele.....

HERE IS THE ANSWER AGAIN, SHEY YOU ALWAYS LOST YOUR SIGHT ORGAN WHILE FASTING

Bible is a sacred or Holy book that comprises Torah, Injeel, Psalms, etc but asking who named it Bible is like asking who named Torah and Injeel

You're a disgrace to humanity and Islam at large. You're free to ask me another suitable question now that you are clueless
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 9:47pm On Mar 19
ANTlISLAM:

So which scripture is the above Arabic talking about?

Obviously a wannabe Christian apologists or apolegetic says things he doesn't know.
Do you not see this in Quran 10:94?

فَاِنۡ كُنۡتَ فِىۡ شَكٍّ مِّمَّاۤ اَنۡزَلۡنَاۤ اِلَيۡكَ فَسۡــَٔلِ الَّذِيۡ يَقۡرَءُوۡنَ الۡكِتٰبَمِنۡ قَبۡلِكَ‌ۚ لَقَدۡ جَآءَكَ الۡحَقُّ مِنۡ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُوۡنَنَّ مِنَ الۡمُمۡتَرِيۡنَۙ‏

Ohyoudidnt:

Highlighted at least you can appreciate similar letters. Someone who doesn't know following and copying. Mr follow open eye and open sense please.

ANTlISLAM:

Shey na super story we dey write here?

You now deny the tales you are hopelessly trying to tell on what you don't know. Show the exact arabic for Bible in Quran 10:94 you hopelessly cannot and your brethren who I called on your behalf can't either.

ANTlISLAM:

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please tell your chief imam or emir to help you out on the below screenshot

Too elementary. Didn't I even give you a word for word translation earlier on?

Ohyoudidnt:

فَإِن
fa-in
So if
كُنتَ
kunta
you are
فِي
fi
in
شَكّٖ
shakkin
doubt
مِّمَّآ
mimma
of what
أَنزَلۡنَآ
anzalna
We have revealed
إِلَيۡكَ
ilayka
to you
فَسۡـَٔلِ
fasali
then ask
ٱلَّذِينَ
alladhina
those who
يَقۡرَءُونَ
yaqrauna
(have been) reading
ٱلۡكِتَٰبَ
al-kitaba
the Book
مِن
min
before you
قَبۡلِكَۚ
qablika
before you
لَقَدۡ
laqad
Verily
جَآءَكَ
jaaka
has come to you
ٱلۡحَقُّ
al-haqu
the truth
مِن
min
from
رَّبِّكَ
rabbika
your Lord
فَلَا
fala
so (do) not
تَكُونَنَّ
takunanna
be
مِنَ
mina
among
ٱلۡمُمۡتَرِينَ
al-mum'tarina
the doubters
فَإِن كُنتَ فِى شَكٍّۢ مِّمَّآ أَنزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْـَٔلِ ٱلَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبَ مِن قَبْلِكَ ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ ٱلْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ ٱلْمُمْتَرِينَ

ANTIIISLAM kindly show the word that translates to Bible and if you like call TENQ and SIRTEE15 who seem to redefine the Arabic language.

Did you consider these verses along with your misconception of Quran 10:94?

Have you done research on the age of Mary the mother of Yeshua peace be on both of them? The latter you call Jesus.

By your standards it's wrong for her to her had a child before the age of 20. Do fact check.

Confidently spewing baseless and fraudulent statements. I guess this is how you went about corrupting your books.

Breaking news! It won't work here.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 9:53pm On Mar 19
ANTlISLAM:

Tell your chief imam to help you out on the screenshot

Didn't I show you before?

Ohyoudidnt:

فَإِن
fa-in
So if
كُنتَ
kunta
you are
فِي
fi
in
شَكّٖ
shakkin
doubt
مِّمَّآ
mimma
of what
أَنزَلۡنَآ
anzalna
We have revealed
إِلَيۡكَ
ilayka
to you
فَسۡـَٔلِ
fasali
then ask
ٱلَّذِينَ
alladhina
those who
يَقۡرَءُونَ
yaqrauna
(have been) reading
ٱلۡكِتَٰبَ
al-kitaba
the Book
مِن
min
before you
قَبۡلِكَۚ
qablika
before you
لَقَدۡ
laqad
Verily
جَآءَكَ
jaaka
has come to you
ٱلۡحَقُّ
al-haqu
the truth
مِن
min
from
رَّبِّكَ
rabbika
your Lord
فَلَا
fala
so (do) not
تَكُونَنَّ
takunanna
be
مِنَ
mina
among
ٱلۡمُمۡتَرِينَ
al-mum'tarina
the doubters
فَإِن كُنتَ فِى شَكٍّۢ مِّمَّآ أَنزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْـَٔلِ ٱلَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبَ مِن قَبْلِكَ ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ ٱلْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ ٱلْمُمْتَرِينَ

ANTIIISLAM kindly show the word that translates to Bible and if you like call TENQ and SIRTEE15 who seem to redefine the Arabic language.

Did you consider these verses along with your misconception of Quran 10:94?

Have you done research on the age of Mary the mother of Yeshua peace be on both of them? The latter you call Jesus.

By your standards it's wrong for her to her had a child before the age of 20. Do fact check.

Show me the arabic equivalent for Bible and stop trying to force falsehood about the Quran

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

Which Is The Real Jesus? / Checkout Bishop David Oyedepo’s Luxurious House, Cars And Private Jet / What Did You Learn In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.