Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,536 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! (8534 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Lady: “the Bible Was NOT Written By God. It Has LOTS Of Flaws In It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 2:33am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

As you mentioned in your earlier post regarding the Torah there individual copies of scripture were not prominent in Israel and though over 600 years after why will you expect copies to be common in Mecca when parts of the recitation were scribbled on tree backs, animal skin, rocks etc?

You see the challenge with accepting a book between hands and not revelation?

I don't follow Sam Shamoun but you may want to drop notes about his points or arguments.

I don't understand your point. Why are U talking about Mecca. What has Torah in the hand of Jesus preaching in Galilee has to do with Mecca.

If U see accepting a book between the hand as problematic, then question your quran or Muhammed who wrote it.
The Qur'an clearly said Jesus had the Torah between his hand.

It's obvious u will never answer my question. I don't blame U, no single Muslim will dare answer the question
This question exposed the Qur'an as a fraud and not anything divine.
I repeat, no single Muslim dare answer this question-

The Torah in the hand of Jesus when he was preaching, is it the true Torah or the corrupted Torah?
I challenge any Muslim to answer the question .
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 2:43am On Mar 19
SIRTee15:

The answer is clearly in the bible.

Matthew 23

Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4

Here Jesus made it clear that the priests and scribe preach from the Torah, thus people must listen to them. This indicate the Torah with the Pharisee is the true Torah!!!
Jesus only accused the Pharisee of not doing what is the torah itself.

I know u Muslims claim the bible is corrupt. That's why I'm now asking U if the Torah Jesus preached from is the true one or the corrupted one.

That answer is very important because the integrity of the Qur'an depends on your response.

How can this be a valid yardstick? You didn't challenge my statements regarding what and what didn't make the cannon or how decisions about what made it were made?

In any case when Jesus said in John 8:44, to the priests that 'You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies' was he not stating they were lying?

Were these lies devoid about lying on the content of the scripture ?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 2:48am On Mar 19
SIRTee15:

I don't understand your point. Why are U talking about Mecca. What has Torah in the hand of Jesus preaching in Galilee has to do with Mecca.

If U see accepting a book between the hand as problematic, then question your quran or Muhammed who wrote it.
The Qur'an clearly said Jesus had the Torah between his hand.

It's obvious u will never answer my question. I don't blame U, no single Muslim will dare answer the question
This question exposed the Qur'an as a fraud and not anything divine.
I repeat, no single Muslim dare answer this question-

The Torah in the hand of Jesus when he was preaching, is it the true Torah or the corrupted Torah?
I challenge any Muslim to answer the question .

It's a straight forward commonality that as individually owned written scripture were not common in Israel in the time of Jesus similarly wriitten scripture was scarce at Mecca or even Medina when Prophet Muhammad pbuh was preaching.

You keep emphasizing a Torah in Jesus hand but you failed to show a relevant point to affirm this. However you want to say it the Scrolls of Isaiah are not a part of this book.

The scrolls of Isaiah are not a part of the Pentateuch, which is comprised of the first five books of the Hebrew Bible: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. The Pentateuch is also known as the Torah, and it is considered the foundational text of Judaism.

The scrolls of Isaiah, on the other hand, are part of the Nevi'im, or the Prophets, in the Hebrew Bible. Isaiah is a book of prophecy, written by the prophet Isaiah, who lived in the 8th century BCE.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 6:37am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

Not as you put it Mr/Mrs or Ms. The verse doesn't explicitly say Bible or does It?

Your translation of the meaning reads If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer;but did you see other translations?

Samy Mahdy
So, if you were in suspicion about what We sent down to you. So, ask those who are reading the Book before you. Already the right has come to you from your Lord, so do not be among the skeptic ones.

Sayyid Qutb
If you are in doubt concerning what We have bestowed on you from on high, ask those who read the Scriptures [revealed] before you. It is surely the truth that has come to you from your Lord. Do not, then, be among the doubters.

Ahmed Hulusi
If you are in doubt about what We have revealed to you (o man) ask those who READ Our signs in the worlds before you! Indeed the Truth has come to you from your Rabb... So do not be of those who doubt!

Do any of them say Bible? NO as that word is not directly in that verse. Do all the former people believe in the Bible? I doubt the Jews then accepted much outside the Torah and Talmud.

Irving & Mohamed Hegab’s translation of these verses is: “If you (O Muhammad) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed unto you, then question those who read the Scripture (before you), verily, the Truth has come to you from your Lord. So be not of those who doubt.”

This ttranslation is a faithful representation of the original Arabic text and conveys the same meaning as other translations. They translate “those who have read the scripture before you” as “those who read the Scripture (before you),” which is a valid translation of the Arabic phrase “alladhina atluna al-kitaba min qablika.”

The verse outwardly addresses the Prophet (SAW) but it implicitly addresses people in general. As Ibn Kathir says, this verse is to strengthen the faith of the Ummah by telling them that the qualities of the Prophet were in the previous revelations.

Ibn Kathir also narrates from the Prophet (SAW) that he said (in response to this verse):

Meaning, neither does the Prophet doubt in his revelation. And nor does he ask the People of the Book because he didn't doubt in the first place. Thus, this verse is for other people through the Prophet (SAW).

The meaning of "ask those who read the book before you" is to ask the Jews who believed about the qualities of the Prophet mentioned in their scriptures. Most tafasir give the example of Abdullah ibn Salam (RA).

Other people also give the meaning that we are told to ask them about the story of Musa and Pharaoh. This is because the Surah just before had mentioned that story.

You're even lying at this time of your ramadan, which kind slave are you gan self.

You edited Irving & Mohamed Hegab version and put your own suitable word just to make yourself happy. You've been bursted

Wait till after Ramadan before going back to taqqiya system of elevating islam

Quran 10:94 Irving & Mohamed Hegab

If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer;

Quran 10:94 Abdul Hye

So if you (O Muhammad) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed to you (that your name is in the Torah and the Gospel), then ask those who have been reading the book (the Torah and the Gospel) before you. Surely, the truth has come to you from your Lord. So you be not of those who doubt,

Quran 10: 94 Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali

So if you (O Muhammad SAW) are in doubt concerning that which We have revealed unto you, (i.e. that your name is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) then ask those who are reading the Book (the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) before you. Verily, the truth has come to you from your Lord. So be not of those who doubt (it)

M. M. Pickthall

And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee. Verily the Truth from thy Lord hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers

Ohyoudidnt:

Islam did not begin with Prophet Muhammad (SAW), rather, it is the final reinstatement of God’s universal message of mercy and guidance to humanity which has been sent down through many messengers to various peoples throughout the ages of the earth...

In Prophet Jesus’s revelations... •“I cannot do anything of myself. I judge as I hear and my judgement is honest because I am not seeking my own will but the will of the one who sent me” -John 5:30 •

“It is written, worship the Lord, your God, and serve him only” -Luke 4:8

•“None of those who call me Lord will enter the kingdom of God, but only the one who does the will of my father in Heaven” -Matthew 7:21
•“None knows about that day or the hour, not even those angels in heaven, not the son, only the father” -Mark 13:32

•“Our father in heaven, hallowed be your name, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven” -Matthew 6:9-10

Proof of Islam in Prophet David’s revelation.

”I will bow down toward your holy temple and praise your name for your unfailing love and for your faithfulness. For you have so exalted your solemn decree that it surpasses your fame. When I called, you answered me. You so greatly emboldened me.” -Psalm 138:2

Why do you say of Allah what he is not or didn't say?

Q2:75:Do you ˹believers still˺ expect them to be true to you, though a group of them would hear the word of Allah then knowingly corrupt it after understanding it?

Q2:174:Indeed, those who hide Allah’s revelations, trading them for a fleeting gain consume nothing but fire into their bellies. Allah will neither speak to them on the Day of Judgment, nor will He purify them. And they will suffer a painful punishment

Q3:78:There are some among them who distort the Book with their tongues to make you think this ˹distortion˺ is from the Book—but it is not what the Book says. They say, “It is from Allah”—but it is not from Allah. And ˹so˺ they attribute lies to Allah knowingly

On another note why do you persistently refuse to define teenage? Amused are you?😊

Then plainly refuse to research the age of Mary when she bore Jesus.

In art, Mother Mary is often portrayed as a fully grown woman. But how old was Mary when she had Jesus, really? Mary was actually a young teen when she gave birth to Jesus, historians believe. Just how young? Historians agree that Mary was most likely between 12 and 14 years old when Jesus was born.

It is not appropriate for someone who Allah has blessed with the Scripture, wisdom, and prophethood to say to people, “Worship me instead of Allah.” Rather, he would say, “Be devoted to the worship of your Lord ˹alone˺—by virtue of what you read in the Scripture and what you teach.”Q3:79

Emboldened is Tauhid or Monotheism.

Shey na your alfa or chief imam tell you say na David started islam

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 6:46am On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

SEe mumu you think I'm daft like you? How does this your gibrish answered my question now?

You should rather admit I don't know it than going left and right

It's surprising the Book have no name. I can see the word Bible only on the cover pages. Who name it Paul or Who??

The Word Quran is mentioned 70 times in the Holy Quran.

I do read Bible but am yet to see the Word Bible. Maybe I have not come across it, help me with it.

But if the word is not there, I don't need further theories and hypotheses that the Bible is Hebrew from then this and that bla bla bla... For all I need is the verse of the Bible.

The Holy Qur'an is also translated to English and that doesn't erase the word Qur'an.

Just answer simple question. Calm down and learn.

You must provide answer or keep shut forever

Don't tell me say you lack comprehensive skill or kuku rent a Primary 1 pupil to explain the below statements for you

ANTlISLAM:

Quran only mentioned but no where it is written in Quran that Torah and Injeel was named by anyone. Now let's get back to the matter since you're gradually gaining your senses back

Bible is a sacred or Holy book that comprises Torah, Injeel, Psalms, etc but asking who named it Bible is like asking who named Torah and Injeel

The author of quran with the league of your alfas and imams are only brainwashing you that Torah and Injeel are not the same Bible, but ask your chief imam that where is Injeel and Torah he will tell you that the Book is lost but to tell you how it get lost is to brainwashed you with another stupidity claims to make you happy

I think we are done with this, ask me another questions
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 6:54am On Mar 19
Ahmadusmanu:
Lol.i know that it doesn't really matter what I have to say because u will still choose to disbelieve .Go and read the tafsir by in kathir if you care about the answers.pained unbelievers

Bobo, I've read the tasfir by many Islamic scholars from Saudi Arabia but it's like you know islam more than those in Saudi Arabia. If you have anything contrary to them you can explain to this honourable house

The below hadith shows how allah disappointed the companions of Muhammad as allah couldn't raised him up. If you have anything contrary to this, explain to us

Sahih Bukhari 3667

Narrated ‘Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) died while Abu Bakr was at a place called As-Sunah (Al-‘Aliya) ‘Umar stood up and said, “By Allah! Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) is not dead!” ‘Umar (later on) said, “By Allah! Nothing occurred to my mind except that.” He said, “Verily! Allah will resurrect him and he will cut the hands and legs of some men.” Then Abu Bakr came and uncovered the face of Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ), kissed him and said, “Let my mother and father be sacrificed for you, (O Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ)), you are good in life and in death.

The aorta of pedophile messenger of your majesty allah cut off while his allah is watching him dying a disgraceful death. If you know the life of Muhammad more than Sahih Bukhari just tell us

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."
Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

Qran says Jesus Christ is alive but anything against this, tender your own assertion lobatan

Your allah is misleading the general slaves (Muslims) astray. If you have anything against this, tell us

Quran 7:186

"Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."

Quran 4:88

What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allāh has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allāh has sent astray? And he whom Allāh sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 6:59am On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

SEe mumu you think I'm daft like you? How does this your gibrish answered my question now?

It's surprising the Book have no name. I can see the word Bible only on the cover pages. Who name it Paul or Who??

I do read Bible but am yet to see the Word Bible. Maybe I have not come across it, help me with it.

But if the word is not there, I don't need further theories and hypotheses that the Bible is Hebrew from then this and that bla bla bla... For all I need is the verse of the Bible.

The Holy Qur'an is also translated to English and that doesn't erase the word Qur'an.

What is Quran and who name it to be called Quran with evidence from your islamic book quran
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 7:22am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

How can this be a valid yardstick? You didn't challenge my statements regarding what and what didn't make the cannon or how decisions about what made it were made?

In any case when Jesus said in John 8:44, to the priests that 'You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies' was he not stating they were lying?

Were these lies devoid about lying on the content of the scripture ?

We already made it clear that the Torah we talking about here is the Pentateuch- the 5 books of Moses.
So what canon are U talking about again.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 7:30am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

It's a straight forward commonality that as individually owned written scripture were not common in Israel in the time of Jesus similarly wriitten scripture was scarce at Mecca or even Medina when Prophet Muhammad pbuh was preaching.

You keep emphasizing a Torah in Jesus hand but you failed to show a relevant point to affirm this. However you want to say it the Scrolls of Isaiah are not a part of this book.

The scrolls of Isaiah are not a part of the Pentateuch, which is comprised of the first five books of the Hebrew Bible: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. The Pentateuch is also known as the Torah, and it is considered the foundational text of Judaism.

The scrolls of Isaiah, on the other hand, are part of the Nevi'im, or the Prophets, in the Hebrew Bible. Isaiah is a book of prophecy, written by the prophet Isaiah, who lived in the 8th century BCE.

It's obvious U will never answer my question. What U doing now is called whataboutism.

I already told U the Torah we talking about here is the 5 books of Moses.

All I'm asking is the Torah in existence during the time of jesus, the one he read and quoted....is it the true Torah or the corrupted Torah?

How else do U want me to explain it.

Anyway let's move to Tawhid which is the topic of this thread.

Ohyoudidn't, tell me can I worship the shin of Allah.
If not explain to me how your Allah is one if I cannot worship his shin.

If U say I cannot worship the shin of Allah, Are U then saying the shin of Allah is not Allah but parts of him.

Ohyoudidn't redeem yourself now. Don't let Tawhid do into the mud just like jesus of the Koran holding the Torah entered potopoto.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 8:53am On Mar 19
RightChannel:

What is Quran and who name it to be called Quran with evidence from your islamic book quran

What is Quran?

the Islamic sacred book, believed to be the word of God as dictated to Muhammad by the archangel Gabriel and written down in Arabic. The Koran consists of 114 units of varying lengths, known as suras ; the first sura is said as part of the ritual prayer. These touch upon all aspects of human existence, including matters of doctrine, social organization, and legislation.

75:17

Indeed, upon Us is its collection [in your heart] and [to make possible] its recitation.

75:18
So when We have recited it [through Gabriel], then follow its recitation.

(3:81) And recall when Allah took a covenant from the Prophets: 'This is the Book and the Wisdom which I have given you. But should a Prophet come to you confirming that which is already with you, you shall believe in him and shall help him.

What Allah says about the Quran in the Quran

• There is no doubt in this Book (2:2).
• Allah has taken the responsibility to explain it (75:19).

• Allah says He has revealed the Quran and He will protect it (15:9).

• Allah’s revelation to the Prophet (PBUH) is written in the Quran (6:19). There is no verse in the Quran which says that Allah’s revelation to the Prophet (PBUH) is outside the Quran.

• Momineen are asked to obey the revelation from Allah (7:3).

• The Prophet (PBUH) was asked to obey the revelation sent down on him (10:109).

• The Prophet (PBUH) was asked to follow the Quran (75:18).

• Allah required the Prophet (PBUH) to follow the blessed Book sent down on him (6:155).

• The Prophet (PBUH) used to judge matters according to the revelation sent down on him (5:48).

• Those who do not judge matters according to what Allah has revealed are Kaafirs (5:44).

• In the Quran, Allah has completed His message and no one can change anything in it (6:34, 6:115).

• The Quran encompasses the message of earlier revelations (5:48). So, the truth of earlier revelations is now contained in the Quran.

• In it there are no contradictions (4:82).

• Allah has called the Quran “Tibyaanan li Kulli Shaiyin (16:89)”. This means it explains everything

• Allah gives many verses on a particular topic over and over again (6:105, 17:41). This means that we have to collect all the verses on a topic in order to understand it fully. This is the Divine method of understanding the Quran.

• The Prophet (PBUH) was required to solve all human differences through the Quran (16:64).

• The Prophet (PBUH) was required to admonish and remind people through the Quran (50:45).

• The Quran itself is light (5:15). So, it is not dependent on another source of light.

• This light (i.e., the Quran) has been given so that human beings, using this light, can travel safely on the path of life (6:122).

• Allah undertook the responsibility to collect the Quran (75:17). [The logical conclusion from this verse is that the Quran was collected and put together by the Prophet (PBUH). Allah decided the sequence of Surahs and verses and no one else besides the Prophet (PBUH) could have received the direction from Allah on how to put them together. There is no verse in the Quran asking the Prophet (PBUH) to delegate this extremely important responsibility to anyone else.]
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 9:04am On Mar 19
RightChannel:

I have answered your respective questions with quotes and references from the HOLY QURAN

Now your TURN

What is BIBLE and who name it to be called BIBLE with evidence from your CHRISTIANITY book BIBLE......

Mind you I don't want answer outside your Bible ooooooooo

Why are you avoiding my own questions, despite the fact that I had answered yours....

Islam the light will overcome darkness Christianity in anyways anytime. Your religion is channel on fraud honestly. Ronu pa iwa da before it is too late don't die like this oooo

Allah says you must not die unless you are a MUSLIM.

PLS no further argument until you provide answer failure to do so please and please stop engaging me I hate debating with a dullard like you who always twist questions and answers...

And stop tarnishing Islam, focus on ur Christianity if u must preach go and meet ur family and preach for them, that is ur gulible people......

You know nothing about salvation and you are not willing to know, several questions had been asked which you find it too difficult to answer because there is no answer for it, even your Pope CANNOT answer it.....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 9:05am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

The Torah known to Jesus or the Torah Jesus held between his hands? Which is It?

When you include a book that isn't part of the Torah in your statement that isn't it's no problem reminding you.

As it is it's best you ask Jesus as the selective Biblical canon is not free of human manipulation to determine what should and shouldn't be there.

The call on you was to help antiislam show the arabic that translates to Bible in Quran 10:94 but this wasn't seen. Thanks for your time and contributions.

You need the Arabic translation of this your Quran verse, I should even be the one to teach you Arabic abi? You're a disgrace to islam..

If you are in any doubt concerning what We have sent down to you, then question those who have read the Book (Bible) before you: Truth has come to you from your Lord, so do not be a waverer;
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 9:10am On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

I have answered your respective questions with quotes and references from the HOLY QURAN

Now your TURN

What is BIBLE and who name it to be called BIBLE with evidence from your CHRISTIANITY book BIBLE......

Mind you I don't want answer outside your Bible ooooooooo

Go through the question again especially the bolded

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 9:12am On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

What is Quran?

the Islamic sacred book, believed to be the word of God as dictated to Muhammad by the archangel Gabriel and written down in Arabic. The Koran consists of 114 units of varying lengths, known as suras ; the first sura is said as part of the ritual prayer. These touch upon all aspects of human existence, including matters of doctrine, social organization, and legislation.

75:17

Indeed, upon Us is its collection [in your heart] and [to make possible] its recitation.

75:18
So when We have recited it [through Gabriel], then follow its recitation.

(3:81) And recall when Allah took a covenant from the Prophets: 'This is the Book and the Wisdom which I have given you. But should a Prophet come to you confirming that which is already with you, you shall believe in him and shall help him.

What Allah says about the Quran in the Quran

• There is no doubt in this Book (2:2).
• Allah has taken the responsibility to explain it (75:19).

• Allah says He has revealed the Quran and He will protect it (15:9).

• Allah’s revelation to the Prophet (PBUH) is written in the Quran (6:19). There is no verse in the Quran which says that Allah’s revelation to the Prophet (PBUH) is outside the Quran.

• Momineen are asked to obey the revelation from Allah (7:3).

• The Prophet (PBUH) was asked to obey the revelation sent down on him (10:109).

• The Prophet (PBUH) was asked to follow the Quran (75:18).

• Allah required the Prophet (PBUH) to follow the blessed Book sent down on him (6:155).

• The Prophet (PBUH) used to judge matters according to the revelation sent down on him (5:48).

• Those who do not judge matters according to what Allah has revealed are Kaafirs (5:44).

• In the Quran, Allah has completed His message and no one can change anything in it (6:34, 6:115).

• The Quran encompasses the message of earlier revelations (5:48). So, the truth of earlier revelations is now contained in the Quran.

• In it there are no contradictions (4:82).

• Allah has called the Quran “Tibyaanan li Kulli Shaiyin (16:89)”. This means it explains everything

• Allah gives many verses on a particular topic over and over again (6:105, 17:41). This means that we have to collect all the verses on a topic in order to understand it fully. This is the Divine method of understanding the Quran.

• The Prophet (PBUH) was required to solve all human differences through the Quran (16:64).

• The Prophet (PBUH) was required to admonish and remind people through the Quran (50:45).

• The Quran itself is light (5:15). So, it is not dependent on another source of light.

• This light (i.e., the Quran) has been given so that human beings, using this light, can travel safely on the path of life (6:122).

• Allah undertook the responsibility to collect the Quran (75:17). [The logical conclusion from this verse is that the Quran was collected and put together by the Prophet (PBUH). Allah decided the sequence of Surahs and verses and no one else besides the Prophet (PBUH) could have received the direction from Allah on how to put them together. There is no verse in the Quran asking the Prophet (PBUH) to delegate this extremely important responsibility to anyone else.]

All these jargons didn't answer my question

RightChannel:

Go through the question again especially the bolded

Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 9:21am On Mar 19
RightChannel:

All these jargons didn't answer my question

Mumu how will it make sense to someone like you who is brainwashed already. Nothing can make sense to you again na. Do you think a sheep can get any sense ?

You too just answer my questions if you can't then remain quiet forever.........

You are just frustrated and too dull, learn to ask your pastors a lot of questions let me give you clue.

Ask your pastors the following questions

1. Why does god make a mistake?
2. Why does god RESTED tongue tongue tongue
3. Why is the word holy Bible not found in the book
4. Who named Bible
5. How does Jesus Christ PBUH truly worship his God is it by clapping and dancing with another person's wife?
5. Does Jesus affirmed that it is OnLy God that we should serve
6. Does Jesus said I was not sent to you, I was only SENT to the lost sheeps of Israel
7. Does Jesus Christ PBUH truly crucified if yes how you will see many contradictions in your Bible.......
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 9:22am On Mar 19
ANTlISLAM:

You need the Arabic translation of this your Quran verse, I should even be the one to teach you Arabic abi? You're a disgrace to islam..

Glad to see you now find your voice. I have directly asked you to show the arabic word or phrase in Quran 10:94 that translates to mean Bible and you cannot or can you?

Do you even know how the Irving and Mohammed Hegab translation came about?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 9:27am On Mar 19
SIRTee15:

It's obvious U will never answer my question. What U doing now is called whataboutism.

I already told U the Torah we talking about here is the 5 books of Moses.

All I'm asking is the Torah in existence during the time of jesus, the one he read and quoted....is it the true Torah or the corrupted Torah?

How else do U want me to explain it.

Anyway let's move to Tawhid which is the topic of this thread.

Ohyoudidn't, tell me can I worship the shin of Allah.
If not explain to me how your Allah is one if I cannot worship his shin.

If U say I cannot worship the shin of Allah, Are U then saying the shin of Allah is not Allah but parts of him.

Ohyoudidn't redeem yourself now. Don't let Tawhid do into the mud just like jesus of the Koran holding the Torah entered potopoto.

Why can't you stay on the topic. We are talking about the Torah but the verse in Luke you share in support of Jesus actually reading is neither the Torah nor amongst the first five books of the Bible. Why do you insist on saying what isn't?

I had answered the question on the Torah as if this is what the Pharisee and probably Sadducee elders or whichever other priests taught or shared with Jesus I cannot validate the authenticity as Jesus accused these people of lying.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 9:32am On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

Mumu how will it make sense to someone like you who is brainwashed already. Nothing can make sense to you again na. Do you think a sheep can get any sense ?

You have resulted in using outrageous words just because I asked you who gave the Quran its name, for the Islamic holy book
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by Ohyoudidnt: 9:32am On Mar 19
SIRTee15:

We already made it clear that the Torah we talking about here is the Pentateuch- the 5 books of Moses.
So what canon are U talking about again.

The Torah or first five books includes the book of Genesis isn't It? Enoch is mentioned here isn't he? Why then is the book of Enoch not part of the Torah?

Do you see the relevance of the Torah's compilation or canonization here?
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 9:52am On Mar 19
RightChannel:

You have resulted in using outrageous words just because I asked you who gave the Quran its name, for the Islamic holy book

Eeya it isn't outrageous words, that's just the qualifying word I can use honestly because I have explained it already with even references. A complete and well human being would have comprehend already without further unnecessary arguments...
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 9:54am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

Glad to see you now find your voice. I have directly asked you to show the arabic word or phrase in Quran 10:94 that translates to mean Bible and you cannot or can you?

Do you even know how the Irving and Mohammed Hegab translation came about?

Whenever you need my attention, tag moi monika directly... I've shown the Arabic word or phrase of that your Quran verse (10:94) but the mod banned my monika immediately I dropped it and deleted the post

Sebi you attended Arabic school or I should introduce you to one Arabic school in Ilorin?

Boya you should meet your chief imam to translate it for you in Arabic
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 10:02am On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

Eeya it isn't outrageous words, that's just the qualifying word I can use honestly because I have explained it already with even references. A complete and well human being would have comprehend already without further unnecessary arguments...

Let me ask you again but this time around no story, no insult, just quote one verse that answer the question

Who name it to be called Quran with evidence from your islamic book quran
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 10:06am On Mar 19
RightChannel:

Let me ask you again but this time around no story, no insult, just quote one verse that answer the question

Who name it to be called Quran with evidence from your islamic book quran

Allah named it Quran

Allah says He has revealed the Quran and He will protect it (15:9).
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 10:07am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

The Torah or first five books includes the book of Genesis isn't It? Enoch is mentioned here isn't he? Why then is the book of Enoch not part of the Torah?

Do you see the relevance of the Torah's compilation or canonization here?

When was the book of Enoch written.
When was the 5 books of Moses compiled.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 10:12am On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

2017:

Oga stop this your baseless argument jawe if you don't have answers to my questions keep shut forever.......

The Quran mentions the word Tawrah (Torah) eighteen times, and confirms that it was the word of God.

How market, you sha don finally get sense.. allahu akboom

2017:

Quran only mentioned but no where it is written that it was named by anyone. Now let's get back to the matter since you're gradually gaining your senses back

Bible is a sacred or Holy book that comprises both Torah and Injeel but asking who named it Bible is like asking who named Torah and Injeel

The author of quran with the league of your alfas and imams are only brainwashing you that Torah and Injeel are not the same Bible, but ask your chief imam that where is Injeel and Torah he will tell you that the Book is lost but to tell you how it get lost is to brainwashed you with another stupidity claims to make you happy

I think we are done with this, ask me another questions
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 10:18am On Mar 19
Who are those deleting my post? That's partiality.....
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 10:20am On Mar 19
ANTlISLAM:

How market, you sha don finally get sense.. allahu akboom

YOU MUST PROVIDE ANSWER OR KEEP SHUT FOREVER
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by RightChannel: 10:20am On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

Allah named it Quran

Allah says He has revealed the Quran and He will protect it (15:9).

Something revealed is different from something named. The verse didn't say it was named Quran

Try more harder!
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by SIRTee15: 10:21am On Mar 19
Ohyoudidnt:

Why can't you stay on the topic. We are talking about the Torah but the verse in Luke you share in support of Jesus actually reading is neither the Torah nor amongst the first five books of the Bible. Why do you insist on saying what isn't?

I had answered the question on the Torah as if this is what the Pharisee and probably Sadducee elders or whichever other priests taught or shared with Jesus I cannot validate the authenticity as Jesus accused these people of lying.

All claim have been debunked. You are just stubborn and obstinate.

I brought evidence here that the Hebrew bible is also called the Torah. Torah means law and Jews believe the commandments of God continues beyond Moses and follows the saying of other prophets which must also be obeyed.

That's why they called their Hebrew bible Torah.
I brought the evidence here, what else do U want me to do.

Leave aside what Jesus said to the Pharisees. That's not the point here.

Jesus himself quoted the law of Moses extensively. He tells people “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ Matt

This shows Jesus and his followers both read the SAME TORAH. That's why he's telling them, 'You have heard'

Now my question is the Torah available in the synagogue during the time of Jesus that everybody including Jesus was reading...is it the true Torah or the corrupted Torah.

You are not ready to answer my question, and the thing don dey tire me.

This topic is about Tawhid so I want to ask about Tawhid.

To Muslims pls clarify.....
Can I worship the shin of Allah. If Allah is one, why can't I worship the shin of Allah.
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ahmedio2017(m): 10:26am On Mar 19
RightChannel:

Something revealed is different from something named. The verse didn't say it was named Quran

Try more harder!

Ok now tell us who revealed Bible and not named Bible this time around.

At least you now accepted that Quran was revealed good and it is evident in the Quran good.

Now let's see that of Bible tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 10:29am On Mar 19
ahmedio2017:

YOU MUST PROVIDE ANSWER OR KEEP SHUT FOREVER

Nobody named your book too.. You sha don get sense to ask me another questions or you're still on this matter
Re: Muslims are oblivious of the Serious Flaws in the Taoheed (Oneness of Allah)! by ANTlISLAM: 10:30am On Mar 19
RightChannel:

Try more harder!

e don red for the guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Are There Any Diff Btw Muslims (Alfa) And Herbalists! Well, Don't Think So / Ogboni, Odinala, Freemanson And Amorc Fraternities - The Absolute Facts / Do These Statues At The Notre Dame Cathedral Show That It's a Satanic Building?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.