Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently (12634 Views)

See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by phorget(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26
On his mandate we shall continue to stand, I just pity those ones wey no get leg wey dem go fit take stand.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Abusadiq950(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26
Buying water for 3 #100 is wickedness taken too far.
Here in Kaduna it goes for 3 #50 o.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Okechinwadike: 2:50pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:
I just asked for a bag of pure water and the lady told me it's 500 naira.

What is wrong with Nigerian. They want to leverage on inflation to increase price of water for no reason.

What does pure water company use that depends on dollar??

Cold pure water is 3 for hundred naira.

Please note, akure is a place with zero company, no light and no water due to the rocky ground.
But inflation here is crazy, Lagos dey learn.
do protest and face ogun!! are you people no longer standing on tinubus mandate?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by 2shure: 2:50pm On Feb 26
I don't take sachet water.na cway dispensable I dey on.and na 1300.e go last me at least 2months.always cold

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Life2ways: 2:51pm On Feb 26
Akure? That's Ondo state. Let's go check how many votes they gave to Mr. Balablu

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by 3ice9ce: 2:51pm On Feb 26
Those drinking kerosene are laughing at those drinking water.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Lanre1st(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26
It's even cheaper
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Putinofrussia: 2:52pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

What is wrong with Nigerian. They want to leverage on inflation to increase price of water for no reason.

Please note, akure is a place with zero company, no light and no water due to the rocky ground.
Liar.
And it makes front page.
Bad news merchant mode.
Without evidence o.
Last week I wanted to buy pure water,I met a man there and he said it is ₦50 for one.
I just left him jejely and went to the next shop where I bought it for 2 for ₦50.
Since last week till date,it has been 2 for ₦50.
Some people are just merely wicked,forgetting that election is over.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by 01mcfadden(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26
Houseontherock1:
I learnt it's 2 for N50 in Ibadan...you guys are enjoying undecided
Lies
I bought 3 for #100 yesterday in Ibadan and they weren’t even chilled

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by ufotunang: 2:52pm On Feb 26
Pure water is now for the rich people...poor man cannot afford it again... nawaoooo... renewed shege 🙄

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Damian911: 2:53pm On Feb 26
Zendizel:
E ti ri nkan nkan grin
Unaneva.C.enitin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Cantonese: 2:54pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

I go rather drink tap water. grin put am inside Eva bottle dey waka.

Very bad boy. Package the Eva like say you buy am.
Now you gerrit clearly. No kiii yasef.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26
odenkirk:
we need to put religion, tribe, and regional differences aside and come out to protest, this emilokan madness is getting too much. i bought one pure water 20naira here in kano.
una dey enjoy!

cool
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by We4all: 2:55pm On Feb 26
2shure:
I don't take sachet water.na cway dispensable I dey on.and na 1300.e go last me at least 2months.always cold

I guess it's because you don't consume too much water or not always around.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Okechinwadike: 2:55pm On Feb 26
any Yoruba man that voted for tinubu and thinking of protest may thunder from ikote kpene miss it way and do the needful by firing the idiot
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by ednut1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

diesel to run the plant is affected by dollars, pick up to transport the pure water used petrol, cost of the truck plus spareparts affected by dollars. The chemical used to manufacture the nylon is also imported

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Robinmido(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26
Oga a bag of pure water for old garage and even high school is 300 naira. We bought one yesterday
tollyboy5:

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Och77(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26
See enjoyment, it's one for N50 now, here in Benue
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by tollyboy5(m): 2:56pm On Feb 26
Putinofrussia:
liar
Wetin do this 1??!
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by StingingStinger: 2:57pm On Feb 26
JoeEeL:
IN FASORANTI'S VOICE OF AFENIFERE: YORUBAS DON'T PROTEST.

"ON THE MANDATE" RONUKUS WEY HUNGER DON WIRE BE LIKE:

Ponuku pẹ̀lẹ́ ti ẹ
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Lumarstone: 2:57pm On Feb 26
Why bringing this up at this platform?

During 2023 presidential election, all of you in Ondo State worked massively to ensure that BOLA AHMED TINUBU emerged winner of the election even when we were reminding your people that BAT is not going there as president for the interest of the people.

By four years now we'll see what happens.

In SE and SS it's 3 #50 chilled

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:58pm On Feb 26
Crimecity:

Lol. You don't know that pure water nylon is being manufactured and the chemicals and materials used in the manufacturing are imported?
don't mind him.
Nigeria is not a production country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by silibaba: 2:58pm On Feb 26
re they forcing you to buy it?

Simply buy water bottle and take along with you.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

Lol

Ebi npa waooo

Yoruba man cries
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by lilyheaven: 2:58pm On Feb 26
🤪🤪🤪🤪
Enough enjoyment 🤣
Houseontherock1:
I learnt it's 2 for N50 in Ibadan...you guys are enjoying undecided
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Putinofrussia: 2:58pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

Wetin do this 1??!
You are a bad news merchant,sir.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Pootle: 2:59pm On Feb 26
UHLmoving:
Na so e be fit here too

Bottle water 200 naira

Pure water 500 naira per bag

Tinubu's Nigeria

sugar dey the water
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Emperor5(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26
All Pure water factory in Abuja have suspended production...
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by NairaMaster1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:

Wickedness

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Livingstone124: 3:02pm On Feb 26
Old news for Anambra st.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by OMBIIGA: 3:03pm On Feb 26
What is the role of the citizens and the business community in shaping the narrative.
Here in in Kaduna a bag of pure water ranges from N170 - N200, which is fare enough.
However, in other parts of the country extreme capitalism is at play. Do we blame the government for this?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by tollyboy5(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26
Putinofrussia:

Liar.
And it makes front page.
Bad news merchant mode.
Without evidence o.
Last week I wanted to buy pure water,I met a man there and he said it is ₦50 for one.
I just left him jejely and went to the next shop where I bought it for 2 for ₦50.
Since last week till date,it has been 2 for ₦50.
Some people are just merely wicked,forgetting that election is over.
What is wrong with this one bayi?
I'm talking of now, now! I been dey the woman shop as I create the thread.
She say moto drop am 4 her shop at 450 per bag today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! / Want To LEARN COOKING? This THREAD Is For You! / Pleas What Is Black Seed Oil Called In Yoruba Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.