Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently (12619 Views)

See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja / The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / A Bottled Water Sold For N3000 - Nigerian Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by tctrills: 4:04pm On Feb 26
We4all:

Lol. Is it your 'failure'? Are they your parents? Just mind your business.
Oya nah no vex
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:07pm On Feb 26
Crimecity:

Lol. You don't know that pure water nylon is being manufactured and the chemicals and materials used in the manufacturing are imported?
He thought it's manufacturers from agbado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by We4all: 4:10pm On Feb 26
tctrills:

Oya nah no vex

Go and sin no more.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by brainhgeek(m): 4:15pm On Feb 26
..when it is 1 for #50 in Ibadan.
I am reverting to tap water
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Kapeter(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26
Ondo state has always been expensive. It’s not a state for the poor since time immemorial. Take that from me as original Ondo boy.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by spencekat(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26
Olokolobo:
3 for 100 here in obaile.
2 for Fifty Naira here.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by JoeEeL(m): 5:12pm On Feb 26
StingingStinger:

Ponuku pẹ̀lẹ́ ti ẹ

Shey this one na latest e-recruit ni?

Set awon ronu-nazis, awon hungry slaves and sophisticated eko abobakus.

You no fit do pass the following monikers, las-las your contract go end:

dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
festacman
Miracle2020
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Okoroawusa
Antoeni

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Manager001: 5:27pm On Feb 26
Buying these things are not problematic as people thought, APC cap does the magic
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by AareGaa: 5:28pm On Feb 26
JoeEeL:
IN FASORANTI'S VOICE OF AFENIFERE: YORUBAS DON'T PROTEST.

"ON THE MANDATE" RONUKUS WEY HUNGER DON WIRE BE LIKE:

That fake story was sponsored by your ibo blodas who have not recovered from the defeat of Hoebee.

A bag of pure water is ₦250 in Akure, not ₦500.

Obi go contest tire!
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by AareGaa: 5:29pm On Feb 26
Massiveglory:
I have killed my people.
PO abeg give me idea.

Obi go contest tire
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by SirLakes: 5:31pm On Feb 26
Na well I dey drink now bye bye to pure water grin
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by SirLakes: 5:32pm On Feb 26
AareGaa:

Obi go contest tire
Hunger go wipe your head tire

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Cantonese: 5:35pm On Feb 26
smasher1:

First of all, is it healthy?
Secondly is there light to keep the water refrigerated?
Thirdly, how much is one plain nylon? It cost between 3 to 5 naira for one. Not cheap.

Thanks,

Yes, it may be healthy.
Next, how can you determine that the so called pure water is pure?
At 3 to 5 naira, that’s far cheaper than 50 naira for one piece.
The advise to everyone, purchase a water purifier today. That’s much better for everyone. Get one right away as the prices rise daily. With a water purifier in your home, you will not spend an additional for water. What is more? You are sure of your water source.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Massiveglory: 5:48pm On Feb 26
AareGaa:

Obi go contest tire

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by ejimatic: 5:57pm On Feb 26
tollyboy5:
I just asked for a bag of pure water and the lady told me it's 500 naira.

What is wrong with Nigerian. They want to leverage on inflation to increase price of water for no reason.

What does pure water company use that depends on dollar??

Cold pure water is 3 for hundred naira.

Please note, akure is a place with zero company, no light and no water due to the rocky ground.
But inflation here is crazy, Lagos dey learn.
The money they made here will be used to buy what is expective outside.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:09pm On Feb 26
Pure water here @ My residence in Kano is sold from ₦250-₦180 depending on the factory's brand.
Rayuwar Kudu akwai tsada kam

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by JoeEeL(m): 6:11pm On Feb 26
AareGaa:

That fake story was sponsored by your ibo blodas who have not recovered from the defeat of Hoebee.

Obi go contest tire!

I tell u. Those people: their lives are never straight. They just tend to sponsor everything.

They even sponsored Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by McGeorge1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26
Everybody is increasing everything these days and blaming it on the government. Indomie hungry man size now is 900 naira a pack. When asked why? They sellers say they don't have any reason.

The problem of this country sometimes, is the people and not the government.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Jasonekah98: 7:10pm On Feb 26
I know things are tough right now, but some Nigerians are taking advantage of it. Pure water here in Uyo is 2 for #50. The size hasn't reduced, it's still normal. Even Hungry Man is #600 but I hear in other states that it is #800, even in states where it is being produced. O wrong nau, it's your business o, you're doing it to gain profit, but have conscience. 3 sachets of water for #100 angry angry

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Imun(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26
I bought one pure water for 50 naira today.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by codesport(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26
odenkirk:
we need to put religion, tribe, and regional differences aside and come out to protest, this emilokan madness is getting too much. i bought one pure water 20naira here in kano.
It is 3 #50 naira here in Lafia, southern Nigeria has always been like that.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by codesport(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26
odenkirk:
we need to put religion, tribe, and regional differences aside and come out to protest, this emilokan madness is getting too much. i bought one pure water 20naira here in kano.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by ezekuche(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26
odenkirk:
all this u dy talk still no dy enter some people for head, e go enter through one ear take the other ear Comot.i put it to you that if election where to hold tomorrow some of the people go still the eco emilokan still go ahead an cast their votes for APC
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Localordinary: 10:47pm On Feb 26
How can you be asking a villager this sort of question 😂

Crimecity:

Lol. You don't know that pure water nylon is being manufactured and the chemicals and materials used in the manufacturing are imported?
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Anonimoux: 10:54pm On Feb 26
The pure water company pay transportation cost and you know how much is a litre of fuel/diesel, they also buy materials for producing the water. There's no way the price of one commodity would increase without others following in like manner as well.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Anonimoux: 10:55pm On Feb 26
Crimecity:

im just tired how people can come online and be asking unnecessary questions.

Read they won't.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Emekuz256(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26
Same as in Port-harcourt as told by a friend
Houseontherock1:
I learnt it's 1 for N50 in Ibadan...you guys are enjoying undecided
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by Egoveen: 6:55am On Feb 27
odenkirk:
Igbos are not protesting with you sir....we prefer to watch zoogeria in 3D.
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by odenkirk: 8:20am On Feb 27
Egoveen:
Igbos are not protesting with you sir....we prefer to watch zoogeria in 3D.
grin grin grin u think say u dey wise?? grin grin grin u keep saying igbos are smart but always show ur mumuism in public
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by 2shure: 3:25pm On Feb 27
My 100k finally came yesterday.went to market bought food of 50k.e no reach sef. Bought 3 tyres.e remain 1.now my balance is 25k. I never pay my dstv.be like say dstv go wait.i need pick even if na 200$
Re: 3 Sachets Of Pure Water Sold For ₦100 In Akure Currently by tollyboy5(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01
AareGaa:

Obi go contest tire!
You should be ashamed of yourself by now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Meal Of The Day And Why ? / Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! / Want To LEARN COOKING? This THREAD Is For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.