Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,750 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? (1024 Views)

I Feel Guilty- I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend. / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? by groove: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2007
This is a dilema. My best friend's girlfriend won't let me be. She keeps calling me and complains bitterly about my best friend's constant cheating. Anytime she feels down she runs down to me seeking companionship. The most shocking part is that she has passed the night in my house several times( but nothing don happen oo) and wants me to keep it as a secret from my friend. Guys, do you think she is up to something fishy, and if she is what should i do?
Re: What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? by Rhema3011(f): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2007
Ok i think it all depends on how close u r to ur friend, if u both r close then jst tell him i mean wot the worst that culd happen, and besides woteva happenz wont be as bad as if the girl desides to play a fast one on u, Dont u think??
Re: What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? by somze(f): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2007
I think she just needs someone to lean on. However, I do not support her sleeping in your place, cease that immediately.

Talk to her in public areas to minimize any chances of unwanted events
Re: What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? by Sati(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2007
1st of all tell ur friend to clean up his act, messy situations are not nice. he won't stop cheating so help him do it in a sleeker way where the girl doesn't have to know; throw 1 or 2 fibs sometimes.

steer clear from da chick, give her a listening ear when you're available, if you're available get my drift. Believe me she's seriously thinking it was you instead of him. NOT GOOD. 2main things that seperate friends are woman and money

GET A GIRLFRIEND!!!!
Re: What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2007
Decide whom you have an obligation towards: your bestfriend or his girlfriend. The answer should be simple except you have a hidden agenda. Sati is right women breaks up bestfriends. Trust me i've been there. Things have already gone too far, probably because you enjoy her confiding in you. Makes you feel good, abi? Cease all communications with his girl. And go get yours.
Re: What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? by Pain(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2007
Just Leave Her Alone.
Re: What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? by walcolm(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2007
@poster,

it might be tempting for you to let this play out but believe me, the last thing you want to do is betray your friend!!! shocked especially if you call him your best friend

no matter how fine the girl is, let her be! call your friend and ask him wots up? let him know that his babe has been complaining to you that he's cheating on her (leave out the messy details of her crying on ur shoulders, sleeping in ur house etc), whatever you do, make sure you are not the reason they break up if they eventually break up
Re: What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? by ettehgate(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2007
shag her and make sure you no perform well,
she go leave you alone
Re: What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? by dagashini: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2007
fire her plug;I mean , chop her ooshy.If u wan make i break am down 4 u, Bleep dat toto , but if symtoms persist after several months (HIV),oh oh!you are on your own oh.
Re: What Should I Do With My Best Friend's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2007
Guy,this is your chance to bite that apple.
she's giving you the green light but u dont get the code.
when next she comes around,
take style style draw her close and give her the comforting shoulder .
from her response you can move to the next level

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerians (guys And Girls) Really Romantic? / How To Flirt And Why / How Did You Toast Your Present Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.