Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records (26632 Views)

How I Will Got Signed In Mavins Record Label In The Future Will Shock People And / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? / Music: Mavins Ft Rema X Wizkid: All My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by BBIA: 2:09am On Feb 27
Maxtipulation:

Is Don Jazzy father an Igbo man? Am just asking.

You no see the shape of his head?
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by LegendHero(m): 2:23am On Feb 27
DenreleDave:

Báwo mo ṣe lè reach yín bayi

I’ll try to get access to the email and let you know.
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by Maxtipulation(m): 2:39am On Feb 27
BBIA:

You no see the shape of his head?

I appreciate you for praising the Igbo's that they're good when it comes to business management, am also an Igbo person

But man, kindly make use of your Google next time before making a claim
Don Jazzy's father is Isoko whilst his mother is Igbo, check his bio below.

Don Jazzy was born Michael Collins Ajereh in Umuahia, Abia State, on 26 November 1982, the son of Collins Enebeli Ajereh and Mrs Ajereh. His father is from Isoko in Delta State. His mother is an Igbo princess from Abia State and his father is a member of the Isoko people.
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by Jimmybenzon231(m): 5:43am On Feb 27
Why would you say that. Who knew Rema will ever surface we had Dbanj, Wande, Rekardo,
Korede, Aunty tiwa so many are still coming and they will definatly better Rema

Emmexguy123:
Don Jazzy is truly a business man.
He knew that after Rema, it will be hard to raise another hit star.
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by MisfitHPG: 7:17am On Feb 27
ATEAMS:
Just say.... it's sold out ..
just like e your mom's kitten
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by accurde1: 12:11pm On Feb 27
FeliciaOja:
You have to give people from the east their accolades. When it comes to Business
They are the real genius.

I remember when Dbanj left Don jazzy and ran to USA. people said Don jazzy is finished
Mo hits is finished

Don jazzy as a true Igbo business man
Started a fresh with MARVIN
The rest was history

If only dbanj could see the future
He wouldn't have left Don jazzy
Now ordinary Rema get LEVELS on international scene pass Dbanj

My business manager must be from Igbo
They have good business IQ
I cannot come and kii myself in business
Let those who are good in it handle it for me

Congratulations Don Jazzy💥💥❤️❤️
Who told you Don Jazzy is an Igbo man?
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by Oluwaseunomo: 12:25pm On Feb 27
I pity rema wey go sign 10yrs with mavin music UMG ti ra mavin bayi from fry pan to the fire... Na dem get him catalog him masters music rights and even his image rights.... Him go wan die lol
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by BBIA: 4:45am On Feb 28
Maxtipulation:

I appreciate you for praising the Igbo's that they're good when it comes to business management, am also an Igbo person

But man, kindly make use of your Google next time before making a claim
Don Jazzy's father is Isoko whilst his mother is Igbo, check his bio below.

Don Jazzy was born Michael Collins Ajereh in Umuahia, Abia State, on 26 November 1982, the son of Collins Enebeli Ajereh and Mrs Ajereh. His father is from Isoko in Delta State. His mother is an Igbo princess from Abia State and his father is a member of the Isoko people.
You see how you people think and conclude?

did I say his shape of head looks like those of Igbo?

does this look like your kind of head shape?

Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by Maxtipulation(m): 10:25am On Feb 28
BBIA:

You see how you people think and conclude?

did I say his shape of head looks like those of Igbo?

does this look like your kind of head shape?

Read before you comment and stop showing your illiteracy on NL

Where in my post I replied to you did I mention shape of head?

You made a wrong claim which I corrected you and I also acknowledge you attest to Igbo's business management skills...stop showing how moronic you are on NL.
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by BBIA: 8:38pm On Feb 28
Maxtipulation:

Read before you comment and stop showing your illiteracy on NL

Where in my post I replied to you did I mention shape of head?

You made a wrong claim which I corrected you and I also acknowledge you attest to Igbo's business management skills...stop showing how moronic you are on NL.
did you sniff in between your mother’s legs before choosing to engage me on nairaland? cool
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by Maxtipulation(m): 8:59pm On Feb 28
BBIA:

did you sniff in between your mother’s legs before choosing to engage me on nairaland? cool

Now I've confirmed you are a Yaba left patient
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by BBIA: 9:36pm On Feb 28
Maxtipulation:

Now I've confirmed you are a Yaba left patient
cool
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by elverdad: 11:11am On Mar 01
NaijaPrince18:

BEST IN SELLING OUT TO WHITES. AFROBEATS IS A YORUBA GENRE OF MUSIC

And still you cowards didn't make use of it , all you cowards do is to envy
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by NaijaPrince18: 10:59pm On Mar 01
elverdad:

And still you cowards didn't make use of it , all you cowards do is to envy
WE ORIGINATE UNLIKE YOU WHO COPY EVERYTHING
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by elverdad: 12:48pm On Mar 03
NaijaPrince18:

WE ORIGINATE UNLIKE YOU WHO COPY EVERYTHING

You should be ashamed of yourself and tribe you originated something and igbos from the old eastern region turned it to gold and used it more than the original owner

I dare your tribe to win a grammy with Afro beat
None can do it only BURNA BOY ..Even the fool that created afro beat died of AIDS

LOL
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by NaijaPrince18: 1:33pm On Mar 03
elverdad:

You should be ashamed of yourself and tribe you originated something and igbos from the old eastern region turned it to gold and used it more than the original owner

I dare your tribe to win a grammy with Afro beat
None can do it only BURNA BOY ..Even the fool that created afro beat died of AIDS

LOL
Idiot only Yoruba have Grammy in Nigeria. Burna boy will never be Igbo he is Yoruba and ijaw he sings in YORUBA. Lagos was built by Yorubas in yorubaland. You Igbos are literally nothing people you have never created or accomplished anything. Only you think you want to force yourselves into Yorubas accomplishments. I would hate to be Igbo
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by elverdad: 5:00pm On Mar 03
NaijaPrince18:

Idiot only Yoruba have Grammy in Nigeria. Burna boy will never be Igbo he is Yoruba and ijaw he sings in YORUBA. Lagos was built by Yorubas in yorubaland. You Igbos are literally nothing people you have never created or accomplished anything. Only you think you want to force yourselves into Yorubas accomplishments. I would hate to be Igbo

I really see your parent's stupidity in you
Look at his mouth , only yourbas has won the Grammy lol TWO CHILDREN OF THE GREAT IGBOS HAS WON THE GRAMMY

1) Jenn Nkiru
2) Cynthia Erivo

That's why your ague like the idiot you are with no facts lol
Re: Universal Music Group Acquires Majority Stake In Mavins Records by Jeje247: 1:38pm On Apr 11
FeliciaOja:
You have to give people from the east their accolades. When it comes to Business
They are the real genius.

I remember when Dbanj left Don jazzy and ran to USA. people said Don jazzy is finished
Mo hits is finished

Don jazzy as a true Igbo business man
Started a fresh with MARVIN
The rest was history

If only dbanj could see the future
He wouldn't have left Don jazzy
Now ordinary Rema get LEVELS on international scene pass Dbanj

My business manager must be from Igbo
They have good business IQ
I cannot come and kii myself in business
Let those who are good in it handle it for me

Congratulations Don Jazzy💥💥❤️❤️
Congratulations to Baba J. But he's not Igbo. He is an isoko man from Delta state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wack As Hell Hip Hop Album Covers. / Lyrics: Awww By Di'ja | Naija Lyrics Zone / Track By Two Of The Uniport Students Lynched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.