Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia (23906 Views)

True Election Or Mass Suicide? / Chinese Protestors Attempt Mass Suicide In Bid For Justice / MASS SUICIDE: 20 Die Scooping Fuel From Fallen Tanker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by DuduNegro: 4:39am On Feb 13, 2013
thats was like five or six posts ago. you are blinded by your defeat in this debate and it is evident in the way you have jumped from one on one face off to begin insulting parents.

it is normal expectation when arguing with ibo. you have thin skin for defeat but you always want to pick fights. stop picking fights with people you cant defeat.....on internet or in society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Crayola1: 4:39am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

it is very well within human culture to honor their memory and pray for them but it is fraud to call such misfortune an act of bravery.

Those slaves that revolted against all odds, thats what you call bravery.

Like I said. Had it been Yoruba people and not Igbo your oblong mouth would be sing a different tune. grin Please don't insult people's inteligence.

Its the same reason why your ugly behind is in every Igbo are Jews thread bashing them but you have no problem contributing to threads that claim Yoruba's are from Israel or originally spoke Hebrew or Arabic or other bullshitery you drew out from your behind.

For once in your miserable life you can't twist anything to support your idiocy and it pisses you off so bad. Everything is a conspiracy concerning Igbo people with you, even white people are in on it grin

Shameless old man. No honor or dignity exists in you molded body.

Numerous cultures have instances where suicide is the highest form of bravery and your barely literate behind is spewing nonsense. I don't blame you, its all you know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by DuduNegro: 4:47am On Feb 13, 2013
Crayola1:

Like I said. Had it been Yoruba people and not Igbo your oblong mouth would be sing a different tune. grin Please don't insult people's inteligence.

Its the same reason why your ugly behind is in every Igbo are Jews thread bashing them but you have no problem contribution to threads that claim Yoruba's are from Israel or original spoke Hebrew or Arabic or other bullshitery.

concentrate on this thread. we will talk about israel on an israel thread.

on the discussion at hand, you have lost the argument. this is why you started insults. no more defense left in your arsenal. i have torn apart all the various bs you guys brought up.

every people of black Africa shipped into slavery also fell victim to suicidal end. It is not something to be proud of, it is not a bravery....
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Crayola1: 4:54am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

on the discussion at hand, you have lost the argument. this is why you started insults. no more defense left in your arsenal. i have torn apart all the various bs you guys brought up.

every people of black Africa shipped into slavery also fell victim to suicidal end. It is not something to be proud of, it is not a bravery....

No we will talk about what I want to talk about and like a good boy you will follow.

Who started insults you or me. Or you think that because you don't use swear words your words don't count as insults. I call you out of your name because as far as I am concern you don't deserve my respect. My defense is for all to see, unlike your shady behind who seemed to forget how to cite your sources, I cited all of mine with links to books and scholarly sources. I had to paste full paragraphs of the junk you posted into google to see if it wasn't bs you made up.

My sources speak for themselves which is why you are here trying to move the goal post. Now you are mentioning all Africans, before your keyboard was only fit to type Yoruba grin I see what you are doing dear you are not slick.

From the beginning I never said Igbo people were the sole slaves of the Americas, I only spoke about their legacy in the Americas. I didn't diminish the efforts of other Africa groups like you tried to do with the Igbo.

Of course its not bravery according to you. Thank God African Americans, Haitians, and Afro-Latinos to subscribe to your opinion cool

And books and memorials like this:

In remembrance of the slaves who plunged into the depths of the Atlantic rather than die under the yoke of slavery,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by DuduNegro: 4:56am On Feb 13, 2013
Crayola,

speak up...I hear silence!

I am enjoying chaining you along and getting your high blood pressure up, hopefully you will burst a vein.

anyway, speak up when you are back so we can continue, I have more taunts to get you hypertensive. mumu... cool
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by DuduNegro: 4:56am On Feb 13, 2013
Crayola1:

No we will talk about what I want to talk about and like a good boy you will follow.

Who started insults you or me. Or you think that because you don't use swear words your words don't count as insults. I call you out of your name because as far as I am concern you don't deserve my respect. My defense is for all to see, unlike your shady behind who seemed to forget how to cite your sources, I cited all of mine with links to books and scholarly sources. I had to paste full paragraphs of the junk you posted into google to see if it wasn't bs you made up.

My sources speak for themselves which is why you are here trying to move the goal post. Now you are mentioning all Africans, before your keyboard was only fit to type Yoruba grin I see what you are doing dear you are not slick.

From the beginning I never said Igbo people were the sole slaves of the Americas, I only spoke about their legacy in the Americas. I didn't diminish the efforts of other Africa groups like you triu=ed to do with the Igbo.

Of course its not bravery according to you. Thank God African Americans, Haitians, and Afro-Latinos to subscribe to your opinion cool

oh there you are....lmao!
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by 7842I: 4:58am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Negro slave, how are your masters? grin

3 Likes

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by 7842I: 4:59am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

With enough facts to bury you grin

3 Likes

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Crayola1: 4:59am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Crayola,

speak up...I hear silence!

I am enjoying chaining you along and getting your high blood pressure up, hopefully you will burst a vein.

anyway, speak up when you are back so we can continue, I have more taunts to get you hypertensive. mumu... cool

My bP is 117/80 dear, I'm fit as a fiddle grin

Your mother is the mumu, the slut didnt know when to keep her toto on lock down. See the bastard she has tormented the world with cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Crayola1: 5:01am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Tell me why did Grenada build this monument to the slaves that went overboard on the slave ships if suicide is not bravery?

No we must go by Dudu-dummy logic grin Grenada is remembering cowards according to you grin

Oya cook up another lie old man. Explain this one away too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by DuduNegro: 5:06am On Feb 13, 2013
Crayola1:

From the beginning I never said Igbo people were the sole slaves of the Americas, I only spoke about their legacy in the Americas. I didn't diminish the efforts of other Africa groups like you triu=ed to do with the Igbo.

Even though they were slaves and in captivity, there was an heirarchy on the plantation. The dominant tribes in West Africa knew one another and maintained that order of dominance. Yoruba (Nago) was one of those. If you follow the revolts you will also see a correlation with the leadership and their corresponding African seat of power.....whether it was Dahomey, Ashanti or Oyo.

As far as that order goes, YORUBA is dominant in that leadership rank and heirarchy and Ibo has no place whatsoever in it. Ibo would be recruited to fight but would not have a seat in the consultative council or even in the decision making. So yes, Yoruba may not be as populous as Ibo in the number of slaves exported but Yoruba ended establishing its authority and cultural/religion spread all over the isdlands and even into US. Thats a lot of power and influence.
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by DuduNegro: 5:08am On Feb 13, 2013
How does a monument to honor the memory of perished slaves become a symbol of bravery? please share.
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Crayola1: 5:09am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Even though they were slaves and in captivity, there was an heirarchy on the plantation. The dominant tribes in West Africa knew one another and maintained that order of dominance. Yoruba (Nago) was one of those. If you follow the revolts you will also see a correlation with the leadership and their corresponding African seat of power.....whether it was Dahomey, Ashanti or Oyo.

As far as that order goes, YORUBA is dominant in that leadership rank and heirarchy and Ibo has no place whatsoever in it. Ibo would be recruited to fight but would not have a seat in the consultative council or even in the decision making. So yes, Yoruba may not be as populous as Ibo in the number of slaves exported but Yoruba ended establishing its authority and cultural/religion spread all over the isdlands and even into US. Thats a lot of power and influence.

So that's what you spent 5-10 minutes to type?

Okay tell that to the people of African descent in thee America's of your "hierarchy" we could use a good on this side of the Atlantic grin

So you are saying that Yoruba people when push comes to will sit on their behinds and reap the rewards of others. Are you sure you are not White people covered in sootgrin Lol look at this dummy thinking that being a consultant is something special. At least you have the Kofuji/Kohoochie/Kentucky wars? to look back on cheesy

You mock the people who took destiny into their own two hand because your people were bench warmers through the whole thing. Of course you guys had time to spread your religion wasn't like you were tired from doing "actual work" monkey work baboon chop

3 Likes

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Crayola1: 5:09am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro: How does a monument to honor the memory of perished slaves become a symbol of bravery? please share.

You go ask the people of Grenada. Oh wait don't because you'll accuse them of lying too grin
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by 7842I: 5:13am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro: How does a monument to honor the memory of perished slaves become a symbol of bravery? please share.

If only you are bright, you will just go ahead and do the right thing, hang yourself because the type of rubbish you are vomitting is too much.

3 Likes

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by DuduNegro: 5:19am On Feb 13, 2013
Crayola1:

So that's what you spent 5-10 minutes to type?

Okay tell that to the people of African descent in thee America's of your "hierarchy" we could use a good on this side of the Atlantic grin

So you are saying that Yoruba people when push comes to will sit on their behinds and reap the rewards of others. Are you sure you are not White people covered in soot grin

dude, you are not my primary occupation tonight. I got things going on here that are far more important than talking to crayola. grin grin

hey, there's your problem. you are sensitive to what african americans say of you. african americans dont understand the african customs. In Africa, suicide, as was done here is not an act of bravery. Life is not designed to be problem free. Everybody have a tragedy they face. Bravery is having the fortitude to bear through your burdens and not giving up inspite of it. if african american tell you that it was an act of bravery, you as an african ought to have the wisdom and mind to correct the perception and share with them the reality of life and the hardships through which it must struggled.

I am an African, a strong one....a YORUBA...and Im telling you walking into a river to walk away from the fortitude of human spirit is not an act of bravery.
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by DuduNegro: 5:21am On Feb 13, 2013
Crayola1:

You go ask the people of Grenada. Oh wait don't because you'll accuse them of lying too grin

i have not accused anyone of lying. in fact, i have used facts to corroborate what everyone has said about Ibo.....that you were not part of the action that shaped slave freedom.
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Crayola1: 5:22am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

dude, you are not my primary occupation tonight. I got things going on here that are far more important than talking to crayola. grin grin

hey, there's your problem. you are sensitive to what african americans say of you. african americans dont understand the african customs. In Africa, suicide, as was done here is not an act of bravery. Life is not designed to be problem free. Everybody have a tragedy they face. Bravery is having the fortitude to bear through your burdens and not giving up inspite of it. if african american tell you that it was an act of bravery, you as an african ought to have the wisdom and mind to correct the perception and share with them the reality of life and the hardships through which it must struggled.

I am an African, a strong one....a YORUBA...and Im telling you walking into a river to walk away from the fortitude of human spirit is not an act of bravery.

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Crayola1: 5:22am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

i have not accused anyone of lying. in fact, i have used facts to corroborate what everyone has said about Ibo.....that you were not part of the action that shaped slave freedom.

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by DuduNegro: 5:30am On Feb 13, 2013
lol...hahahahahaha

yeah, I will let you go now. omg cheesy cheesy
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by PhysicsQED(m): 5:31am On Feb 13, 2013
Both Nigerian groups mentioned in this thread were involved in and significant to the Haitian revolution. One of these groups is commonly referred to as Ibo in written sources and the other is referred to as Nago. And (African) religion was also a very significant factor in the first phases of the Haitian revolution.

1 Like

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Crayola1: 5:33am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu-Dummy grin

Here's some threads suited better to your needs:

Yorubas And The Ancient Egypt Connection
https://www.nairaland.com/1189190/yorubas-ancient-egypt-connection

Ori Olokun Unveiled In Ile Ife Osun State
https://www.nairaland.com/1152864/ori-olokun-unveiled-ile-ife

The Arab Origin Of The Yorubas
https://www.nairaland.com/627276/arab-origin-yorubas

You Might Want To Know That We Yorubas Are Part Of The Lost Tribe Of Israel
https://www.nairaland.com/1092081/might-want-know-yorubas-part

^^
You posted in that one alot grin

Yoruba Mythology
https://www.nairaland.com/781645/yoruba-mythology

All for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Crayola1: 5:40am On Feb 13, 2013
PhysicsQED: Both Nigerian groups mentioned in this thread were involved in and significant to the Haitian revolution. One of these groups is commonly referred to as Ibo in written sources and the other is referred to as Nago. And (African) religion was also a very significant factor in the first phases of the Haitian revolution.

I know that many groups participated and that at the start of the war religious ceremonies were held in hopes it would help them defeat the French in battle, I just like to poke fun at his undeserved ego from time to time.
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by Kc3000: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2013
Shhhhhiii, Crayola you castrated that old jobless fool. Chop knuckle!!!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by PhysicsQED(m): 5:54am On Feb 13, 2013
I can't claim any expertise on the Haitian revolution, but it looks to me like religion might have been one of the most important factors behind the uprising, so I don't think it's importance should be minimized. Probably, if they had all accepted Christianity, there might not even have been a revolution.
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by OneNaira6: 6:12am On Feb 13, 2013
To end all this cry-babies from the yoruba clan. Crayola and Bliss, you two are African-Americans and both of ya'll seem to love history. Can one of you please write a book or an article online about some resistance from slaves up north america and include yoruba in it. Even if you have to fib, just fib, so we can all stop this low self esteem manifesting up here from some people. Thank you.

Hating on slaves. Na wa ooo!! Wetin man no go see.

@bigfrancis1 and crayola
I learned alot from you. Thank you for the history lesson.

1 Like

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by OneNaira6: 6:15am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Looks around for his links.
His Opinion=facts and everyone as oppose to actual facts with links from different ethnicities. grin grin I don hear. This dude is comical

Someone, anyone, please just write one story about slave resistance and include yoruba in it so this low self esteem and crying/bitching would end. It is a shame that men are acting like women (no offense to crayola) on this thread.
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by joeyfire(m): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2013
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by joeyfire(m): 7:35am On Feb 13, 2013
For those who never suffered what others did and come online to give their "authoritative" input as to how slaves should have behaved. I really think y'all all are lower than the dust

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-501577/Cargo-living-dead-The-unspeakable-horror-life-slave-ship.html#axzz2Kkp2myNv

Slaves would spend 16 hours a day unable to stand

"I was sold six times over, sometimes for money, sometimes for cloth, sometimes for a gun," he recalled.

"We were taken from place to place and sold at every place we stopped at."

It took Louis six months to reach the "white people" and their "very large ship".

Ukawsaw, about the same age, lived in northern Nigeria, up near Lake Chad.

The grandson of the local king, he was mesmerised by the magical tales told by a visiting merchant.

Vividly, the man described white people who lived in houses on the water which had wings upon them.

His family let Ukawsaw go with the merchant, who told no more tales but dragged the boy to the Gold Coast where Ukawsaw was enslaved.

A Dutch captain sold him in Barbados for 50 dollars.

Olaudah, also Nigerian, was only 11 when slave traders carried him aboard a slave ship.

He was grabbed by members of the crew, "white men with horrible looks, red faces and long hair", who tossed him about to see if his limbs were sound.

He thought they were bad spirits, not human beings.

As he recorded 35 years later, when they put him down on the deck the first thing he saw was a huge copper boiling pot, and nearby a crowd of black people, "chained together, every one of their countenances expressing dejection and sorrow".

Struck by the thought that he had fallen into the hands of cannibals, Olaudah fainted.

These are just three slaves among the 12.4 million Africans who were captured by raiders and kidnappers and transported across the Atlantic in slave ships between the late 15th and the late 19th centuries.

As Marcus Rediker recalls in a new book on the slave trade, 1.8 million slaves died during that journey known as the Middle Passage, their bodies thrown to the sharks.

Most of the ten million who survived the journey were condemned to a plantation system so brutal, many more perished.

Two-thirds of the total were transported between 1700 and 1808, a period which includes the Age of Enlightenment and manuscripts by Jane Austen.

Olaudah was born in 1745.

He came from a pastoral background in which villagers worked collectively to build homes and cultivate the fields, raising foodstuffs, mostly yams and fruit, but also tobacco, and cotton which they wove into clothes.

Blacksmiths made weapons; other craftsmen made jewellery.

His Igbo people believed that the spirits of the dead would wander aimlessly unless given proper burial.

As in last century's death camps, perhaps only the very young, like him, could survive the journey without lifelong mental damage.

The humiliation of the slave train - men, women and children strapped in a neck yolk as they stumbled towards the coast - was usually followed by imprisonment for as much as eight months until a slave ship arrived and collected a full cargo - whereupon they were marched out, stripped, examined, haggled over and finally given a number by which they would be known throughout the voyage.

When Olaudah came round on the ship after fainting and was offered food, he refused it.

He was tied to the windlass and flogged.

In his despair, Olaudah went to throw himself over the side, even though he couldn't swim.

Then he saw that the slave-ship was equipped with netting on the sides to prevent its valuable commodities from committing suicide.

He was told that he was being carried to white people's country to work for them.

Many of the slaves believed until the end of the voyage that they were being shipped away to be eaten.

Olaudah was taken down into the darkness of the lower deck, where the slaves were manacled and shackled.

He was made to lie wedged in such close quarters that he "had scarcely room to turn himself".

His living space was about three square feet, hardly more than that of a corpse in its coffin.

The air was noxious; the constant rubbing of his chains raised sores on his wrists and ankles.

As the ship set sail, the full enormity of what was happening to him struck home, as it must have done to millions of other Africans.

Because of bad weather, the slaves stayed locked below in their chains for days at a time.

The heat was suffocating, the stench unbearable.

Covered in sweat, vomit, and blood, the packed slaves created a miasma which rose through the gratings of the upper deck in a loathsome mist.

The "necessary tubs" full of excrement "almost suffocated us", recalled Olaudah.

The shrieks of terrified slaves, conscious of the troubled spirits of the dead, mingled with the groans of the dying.

It was rare for a slave transport across the Atlantic not to give plenty of sustenance to the sharks swimming nearby.

Olaudah became sick and "hoped to put an end to my miseries".

He envied the dead who were thrown overboard, believing that their spirits lived on, liberated from their shackles.

His own spirits improved with the weather.

The slaves were usually allowed on deck twice a day, in chains.

Olaudah, being a child, went unfettered, and because he was sickly he spent more time on deck, where women slaves washed him and looked after him.

He saw three slaves elude the netting and jump overboard.

A boat was lowered, and to the anger of the captain, two of them succeeded in drowning.

The third was brought back on deck and flogged viciously.

When at last they sighted landfall the crew were overjoyed.

The captives were sullen and silent.

Like Ukawsaw, they had docked in Barbados which, as they would shortly find out, was one of the most brutal slave societies to be found anywhere in the world.

Olaudah was luckier than some.

His forcible separation from his beloved sister had occurred on the quay before he was taken to the slave ship.

But many families were now separated in the Barbados dockyard, and the air was filled with their shrieks and bitter lamentations.

They were lined up in rows, and at the sound of a drum-roll, buyers scrambled to pick out the slaves they wanted to purchase, throwing cords around them which tightened as they were pulled away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by bigfrancis21: 8:11am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Oooops!!! Dammmn!! The yoruba slave just admitted to the truth again! Crayola, Redsun, etc...y'all are doing a great job. Keep bombarding the yoruba a*s till he knows nothing else to say but the TRUTH! grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by bigfrancis21: 8:19am On Feb 13, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Are you sure you do know the actual meaning of that word? Maybe I think you meant 'refute' grin grin. Let me help you, according to Oxford dictionary, that word means 'to provide evidence or information that supports a statement or theory etc; to confirm'. Aha! grin
The yoruba slave has been bamboozled from all corners into confession of only the truth. grin grin
Re: The Little Known Mass Suicide Of Igbo Slaves In Savannah Georgia by bigfrancis21: 8:24am On Feb 13, 2013
Crayola1: Dudu-Dummy grin

Here's some threads suited better to your needs:

Yorubas And The Ancient Egypt Connection
https://www.nairaland.com/1189190/yorubas-ancient-egypt-connection

Ori Olokun Unveiled In Ile Ife Osun State
https://www.nairaland.com/1152864/ori-olokun-unveiled-ile-ife

The Arab Origin Of The Yorubas
https://www.nairaland.com/627276/arab-origin-yorubas

You Might Want To Know That We Yorubas Are Part Of The Lost Tribe Of Israel
https://www.nairaland.com/1092081/might-want-know-yorubas-part

^^
You posted in that one alot grin

Yoruba Mythology
https://www.nairaland.com/781645/yoruba-mythology

All for you cheesy
Crayola men!, you really got me cracking up with laughter real good here. Can't stop laughing after reading this post. You just finished the dudu dummy. Good job. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abati Sidelined? : Doyin Okupe Hired As SSA Public Afairs / Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS / Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With PDP G-7 governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.