Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (79539 Views)

Best Gifts For Your Family Under $150 / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by lailaiwala: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2011
Jarus:

I have received three 10k donationas, so I have 30k here.

hope you returned chaircover's 'indian gift' to her before she shit herself. lol.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2011
Nice work!!!

I am impressed.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by cold(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
Please,please,please what's going on here?I missed it,but looks like a good cause.I'm in.Can't be popping champers every weekend whilst there are folks who can barely feed.Please send me the acct details so I can send my 'widows mite'.Thanx,much appreciated.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 11:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
Odunnu:

Hey R231, relax. Cool down abeg. Johndoe's comments really hurt you, abi? Thats him for you he is one annoying guy but when I remember he's proGEJ like me, I try to accomodate his blunt vulgarity.
I apologise on his behalf. He has decided to be a part of this project, lets not deny him that.
Biko, ejor, dan'Allah, lets tell him how to contribute.  

Lol grin grin grin. . . . Ok then

@Ify

Nice one. . . I will buzz you over the wknd

@all

please let me know if you want to make pmt by paypal and i will PM the info to you
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by cold(m): 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^Pls do
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2011
PayPal balance: £94.03 GBP
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by cold(m): 12:09am On Nov 19, 2011
^^Hi R 231 but does your pp acct begin with R?
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2011
cold:

^^Hi R 231 but does your pp acct begin with R?

yea

i fwd the info to you alrdy

just click on the link
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by cold(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2011
^^Ok R231,your Ppal acct just went up a few notches.Please verify & acknowledge
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 12:22am On Nov 19, 2011
^^^^Got it

PayPal balance: £103.49 GBP
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by cold(m): 12:29am On Nov 19, 2011
OK cool.Thanx
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Radiant(f): 1:06am On Nov 19, 2011
Great job guys.

r231, I will send mine next Wednesday, 23rd. Bless!
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 19, 2011
Sent mine yesterday morning. smiley
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 1:21am On Nov 19, 2011
Radiant:

Great job guys.

r231, I will send mine next Wednesday, 23rd. Bless!

Ok madam

talina:

Sent mine yesterday morning. smiley

got it thanx
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Gboliwe: 1:49am On Nov 19, 2011
Story brought tears to my eyes but the replies brought more. May the almighty reward everybody who has supported this course abundantly. If I had, i'll not hesitate to give for its fertile land.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by OAM4J: 4:12am On Nov 19, 2011
God bless you ifyalways (In fact I will tell my friend to increase your allowance this weekend and double your December bonus)  cheesy

@All

I suggest we empower the wife with her business and we give whatever is left from what we raise to the husband to start his timber biz.

@Johndoe

lemme know if you are serious about contributing so I PM the account to you.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2011
lailaiwala:

hope you returned chaircover's 'indian gift' to her before she poo herself. lol.

And I suppose you think that you are being cocky. . . . .

Sorry but I dont do eye service. A man initially had a need and from later reported accounts, he no longer needed it, so what is wrong in asking for my donation back? My donation was specifically for MR Obuh and not for a NL charity. I beleive that I have a right to decide what I spend my money on. Its not as if anyone forced me to make the donation in the first instance.

Not suprisingly I didnt see anyone jumping up and rushing to pay money into the designated accounts during the period that the news came out that the man was refusing help.

R321, OM4J, Jarus, I am happy for the money to go to Mr Obuh & his family alone if that is the final descision. Thank you.

Ify well done for all your efforts and your reaching out to this man. God bless you
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2011
@Jarus,ofcourse you are free to join.Don't have your number anymore,PM me please.

@All willing to help in cash,kind,prayers,God's blessings and favor,today and ever more.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by yamakuza: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2011
^ Amen. God bless you too.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Jarus(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2011
ifyalways:

@Jarus,ofcourse you are free to join.Don't have your number anymore,PM me please.

@All willing to help in cash,kind,prayers,God's blessings and favor,today and ever more.
Done.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by blacksta(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
Hi

I cant be asked to read the whole 19 pages - How can i contribute.   

Thanks
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2011
r231, just sent you some change. Please acknowledge
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2011
naijababe:

r231, just sent you some change. Please acknowledge

Got it thanx

PayPal balance: £151.59 GBP
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by cold(m): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2011
^^We've gone past this some 10 pages ago.The story turned out to be outright falsehood
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2011
any news yet
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by emofine(f): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
This story is truly painful cry
I'm ashamed to say I only scanned this topic now despite the urgent pm I got. embarassed
When are the donations supposed to be sent in because in less than two weeks I should be sorted but I don't know if it would be too late by then. . .
by the way where do I send it too?
Sorry if these details have already been posted, I've scantily skimmed though this thread.

P.S. The response so far has been really impressive and inspiring. Thumbs up guys.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2011
We are right here with the couple and their little boy-James. But, their apartment is under lock. Met with the landlord and he refered us to his caretaker. Now, we patiently await the caretaker. . .
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2011
^^^^ oh ok

great job guys
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
Please people this family needs help,cash,kind and most especially prayers.
I have never seen this kind of wickedness before,Good God.

I wish the so-called UK guy that got them "an apartment" reads this,I hope Linda Ikeji reads this,Mr Ayodeji of PM news sees this and every other blogger out there,God the heart of man is extremely wicked.

Tomorrow,I would be posting the so-called pictures of "apartmet" reported to be rented for Mr Obuh.A place that can be best described as a pen(NO jokes) right in the center of nowhere(bushes) with no electricity or water,the under bridge is a castle when compared to the so-called apartment.

Im driving home and posting via mobile so I'd be updating in bits.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by yamakuza: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2011
. . . This Life sef
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
wow!!!  sad

Are they going to be able to manage there until we find something better or is it better to go back to where they are coming from? This is just terrible

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (45) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.