Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (79537 Views)

Best Gifts For Your Family Under $150 / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Natasha2(f): 12:23am On Nov 21, 2011
Too bad of the lady, people are really wicked, how can you see a man in this situation and still want to rob from him? Anyways Mr Obuh although you won't see this I'm sorry for calling you a wicked man after reading the other news sad. I bet they are sleeping outside now, Ify your reward will be greater than you ever imagined, and to all those who have donated God will bless you greatly too.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Fhemmmy: 3:21am On Nov 21, 2011
Nigerians and the desperation to make money . . . . . How far are people willing to go?
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Gboliwe: 4:57am On Nov 21, 2011
Didnt i read even on this thread a naira lander threatening other users if they try to help by taking away the child and placing the man in rehab? The truth is we have saboteurs every where. We cannot no matter how we try fight and win all our battles, thats why I am suggesting again that we leave the bad people alone, let them remain good and awesome people in the eyes of men for a while if what we sow translates to what we reap, in due season, they'll reap bountiful harvest of wickedness. Nigerians who are better of cannot even secure their lives how much more dear mr Obuh who doesnt know where tomorrow's meal will come from
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by blank(f): 6:11am On Nov 21, 2011
@Ify, I am responsible for spreading the Chaz B story. He is a radio presenter and does sharing life issues with Chaz B which looks at human angle interest stories and he tries to profer a solution. He is well known, respected and well loved. I still cannot believe that he would openly lie about helping that family. He said he got them a flat and furnished some things. I had to ask around in my office in case i was hearing things. Someone also confirmed hearing what he said.
I am sure it is a mix up.

I still feel we should get his side out to the world cos i feel it is unfair for people to label them crooks and liars when it is the other way round.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 8:29am On Nov 21, 2011
@Olowotee,sorry.I slept off real quick.would call you laterz.

@R231,You might need to go through the thread and update on the list of the donors.

@All,the most important thing now is to get accomodation for the Obuhs.A cheap but decent single room.And I agree with Gboliwe,expending our energy on PM news/GTB and others while Mr Obuh is out there homeless and defenceless beats the purpose for which this thread was created.

Today,I would be looking for accomodation for them.From now on,my updates wud be limited as the "good,bad,ugly" are reading here and trying so hard to counter our efforts.

@Freiburger,Pls don't upload the pictures I sent you just yet.we can do that after getting them an alternative accomodation.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2011
@R231,Mowe accomodation,if its still at the last published price(almost 80K) is on the high side.It might however be our last resort.Let us try Ipaja,Egbeda,Iyana Ipaja,Ayobo areas first,seems they are cheaper btw 1K to 2K(3k at most per month) and besides,they are already at Ayobo area,how do we move them to Mowe?
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 8:48am On Nov 21, 2011
@ify

Pls send any information you have to nairalandcharity@gmail.com and we can contact pple through email or PM.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2011
^Ok.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2011
Hey Guys,

We are still trying to raise money for this family

100K should be able to stock the shop and that includes a portable fairly used Fridge and small Gen.

60K or less should sort out their accomodation.

40K for shop rent(might be less) for a year.

20K for the boy academics.1 full session sch. fees(3 terms),school books etc.

10K for stocking their kitchen.

I know times are kind of hard at the moment but you can put a smile on these family's face this xmas

Nothing is too small, we are just trying to help.

If you are able to help please show your interest on this thread

NAMES

Talina-  paypal  -   paid
Safo
Yamakuza
Coogar
pslm23
Odunnu -                                                       
Freiburger
Jay bee -       PAYPAL   -   Paid
H$LBroker
OAM4J
ronkebp
debosky
r231
Radiant
slimyem
Fhemmmy -  Acct  -  PAID
chaircover -  Acct (Nigeria) -  PAID
pro01
Firearm
sheriffman
Egba girl                                                   
Vicjustice
Prime007
Natasha,,
9ijaMan
BABE!                                                             
iaabc
naijababe -  PAYPAL  -  PAID
cold   -  PAYPAL -  PAID

Available balance

Nigeria Acct will be updated by Jarus

PayPal balance:   £151.59 GBP = N39,110.22
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2011
@R231,No,we wont be needing as much as 100k for their accomodation.I never knew houses were that cheap @ Ayobo,Ipaja areas.We are looking at 50k or 60K at most for their accomodation.

@Jarus,Oam4j.Bucuzamblack,Johndoe said they wants to contribute and needs payment details,please PM them.

Can we make it an open donation please?People can donate even 5K,more or as the spirit leads.Im passionate about this couple cos i have met,spoke,eaten and interacted with them.The pains of what they are going through now is so much.Its such a pity that Jarus did not meet them yesterday,it would have been nice if a man reports back.women and emotions sha.I pray God blesses immensely all that have pledged so help to they'd be able to fulfill their pledge asap.

Still making the accomodation contacts,Olowotee too is trying from her ends.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2011
ifyalways:

@R231,No,we wont be needing as much as 100k for their accomodation.I never knew houses were that cheap @ Ayobo,Ipaja areas.We are looking at 50k or 60K at most for their accomodation.

@Jarus,Oam4j.Bucuzamblack,Johndoe said they wants to contribute and needs payment details,please PM them.

Can we make it an open donation please?People can donate even 5K,more or as the spirit leads.Im passionate about this couple cos i have met,spoke,eaten and interacted with them.The pains of what they are going through now is so much.Its such a pity that Jarus did not meet them yesterday,it would have been nice if a man reports back.women and emotions sha.I pray God blesses immensely all that have pledged so help to they'd be able to fulfill their pledge asap.

Still making the accomodation contacts,Olowotee too is trying from her ends.

Good bless you o sister. I know it cant be easy doing those runs but i am certain that providence will crown your effort and grant your desires too.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2011
Hey Guys,

100K should be able to stock the shop and that includes a portable fairly used Fridge and small Gen.

I know times are kind of hard at the moment but you can put a smile on these family's face this xmas

NAMES

Talina- paypal - paid
Safo
Yamakuza
Coogar
pslm23
Odunnu -
Freiburger
Jay bee - PAYPAL - Paid
H$LBroker
OAM4J
ronkebp
debosky
r231
Radiant
slimyem
Fhemmmy - Acct - PAID
chaircover - Acct (Nigeria) - PAID
pro01
Firearm
sheriffman
Egba girl
Vicjustice
Prime007
Natasha,,
9ijaMan
BABE!
iaabc
naijababe - PAYPAL - PAID
cold - PAYPAL - PAID

Available balance

PayPal balance: £151.59 GBP = N39,110.22
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Egbagirl(f): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2011
How do I do the Pay pal thing?
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2011
Egba girl:

How do I do the Pay pal thing?

Info sent
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2011
r231:

Hey Guys,

NAMES

Talina- paypal - paid
Safo
Yamakuza
Coogar
pslm23
Odunnu -
Freiburger
Jay bee - PAYPAL - Paid
H$LBroker
OAM4J
ronkebp
debosky
r231
Radiant
slimyem
Fhemmmy - Acct - PAID
pro01
Firearm
sheriffman
Egba girl
Vicjustice
Prime007
Natasha,,
9ijaMan
BABE!
iaabc
cold - PAYPAL - PAID

Available balance

please send account number to me lifelightproperties@gmail.com or post here
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Egbagirl(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2011
@r231, Thanks! will get at it soon.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 11:17am On Nov 21, 2011
H$LBroker:

please send account number to me lifelightproperties@gmail.com or post here

Acct info sent
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by mutter(f): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2011
How can I make a paypal transfer?
Please send me details.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2011
mutter:

How can I make a paypal transfer?
Please send me details.

Info sent
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2011
NAMES

Talina- paypal - paid
Safo
Yamakuza
Coogar
pslm23
Odunnu -
Freiburger
Jay bee - PAYPAL - Paid
H$LBroker
OAM4J
ronkebp
debosky
r231
Radiant
slimyem
Fhemmmy - Acct - PAID
pro01
Firearm
sheriffman
Egba girl
Vicjustice
Prime007
Natasha,,
9ijaMan
BABE!
iaabc
cold - PAYPAL - PAID
mutter

Available balance

Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by mutter(f): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
Okay done.
I must admit however that the post here are not encouraging.
I have tried very often in the past to contribute my widows mite but always get discouraged by some sort of dishonesty or things being so unclear.
I will certainly be willing to contribute in the future for any charitable acts that are authentic. It`s just that i too work hard for my money and have allot of dependants, so I want to know that the money does help those in need.
May God help this lady to put to bed safely.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Jarus(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
Apologies I've not posted here since yesterday. Ifyalways has reported all what happened though.

Alert of 15k got from Dewdrops now. Total Contribution to date(Nigeria): N45,000
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2011
On the road now, will confirm the new pmt when I get bck to the office
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by wendybaby(f): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2011
r231, Ify, Jarus, Olowotee, you guys r d bestest, thumbs up. U doing a 9c job!

v bn following thread.
so sorry I cant contribute right now. Am involved in some charity work presently. pls lemme know whn the charityclub takes off.

And on another note, there must be a twist in that Charz B story. The guy is not fake. It should be confirmed.

God will bless everyone of you that has contributed towards helping this family. Your purses will never be empty. Your cups shall never dry.
God bless you all. kiss
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by ifyalways(f): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2011
Something good is brewing.May God in his mercies see us through.Amin
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by yamakuza: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2011
^ Amen.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Radiant(f): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
A massive well done to everyone! Ify, Jarus, Olowotee, r231 [/b]you guys deserve a good handshake!

Can I please advise that we do things differently?

- The organisers should stick together and work closely as you're already doing.

- Let us move this family to an accommodation we find for them.

- We do not need to know where they've moved to for security reasons. We believe the organisers and know that they'll find a decent place for this family. We do not need to know where they move to.

- Please leave the press alone. Forget about what others promised this family. We are not competing with anybody. God is our witness and for sure the press are on this site. They know what's going on. Don't hold your breath.

- Please [b]r231
, you guys should not send mails to many people as you don't know who is who again. Work closely with the people we know like[b] Ify[/b], Jarus, Olowotee. Example, I do not need to get a mail with an update. I trust you guys to do the best you can and I'm sure others are on the same page with me.
- I hope posting the pictures won't cause more harm than good. Trust me I believe you guys.

Above all, can we please donate to this good cause. I'm not surprised with the updates. I never believed all that media negative hype in the first place.

r231, Wednesday for my contribution.

Well done guys!
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Radiant(f): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
Why is this story not on the front page?
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by debosky(m): 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
@ r231

Please confirm receipt.
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by dave2(m): 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2011
please, am interested in assisting them.
i live in lagos, how do i do it pls?
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by r231(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2011
debosky:

@ r231

Please confirm receipt.

got it sir thanx

mutter:

Okay done.
I must admit however that the post here are not encouraging.
I have tried very often in the past to contribute my widows mite but always get discouraged by some sort of dishonesty or things being so unclear.
I will certainly be willing to contribute in the future for any charitable acts that are authentic. It`s just that i too work hard for my money and have allot of dependants, so I want to know that the money does help those in need.
May God help this lady to put to bed safely.

Got the pmt thanx

dave2:

please, am interested in assisting them.
i live in lagos, how do i do it pls?

you got mail
Re: Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
I am so proud to be part of this great action . . . keep the help coming in people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (45) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.