Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,136 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters (36833 Views)

Photos: PDP Burial Procession In Kaduna By APC / Photo: Protest In Kaduna By Victims Of 2011 Post-election Crisis / Containerized Cargo Leaves Lagos For Kano/kaduna By Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 18, 2011
CPC Members Are Killings, Burning, Arson In Zaria, Kaduna State Now

I just
got fresh report that there have
been Killings, Burning, Arson and
Visualization taking Place Now in
Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria by
people alleged to be supporters
of Buhari’s CPC burning Churches
and attacking Christian in the
middle of the Night…. It
happening right now and
hundreds have been displaced
right now.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by jason123: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2011
Hmmmm . . . .here they go again . . . .
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Depointer1: 2:39am On Apr 18, 2011
I am from the south west and i supported BB. Nigeria deserve the government they get. Why people of the south could not vote for BB and allow the 8yrs power to shift back to South in 2015 still surprises me? Tribalism and conflicts would cost GEJ's government. This government would be the worst govt we can ever imagine, ppl should go and write it down.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 2:40am On Apr 18, 2011
I knew this would happened. Southerners must unite to fight this menace.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Depointer1: 2:42am On Apr 18, 2011
I am sorry for Nigeria because we dont vote with our head but our ass. How would you expect your southern brothers to sleep in the North with their both eyes closed? Anyway am happy none of mine is there, Nigeria deserve the leader they get.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 2:45am On Apr 18, 2011
but y is this happening now we need peace in nigeria
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by jason123: 2:46am On Apr 18, 2011
Depointer1:

I am sorry for Nigeria because we dont vote with our head but our backside. How would you expect your southern brothers to sleep in the North with their both eyes closed? Anyway am happy none of mine is there, Nigeria deserve the leader they get.
We are "ONE NIGERIA" aren't we?? Why should the southerners be scared in the north? Why should northerners be scared in the south?? If we are not ONE then, split the thing North and South. Let everyone go their own way BUT the south MUST unite.
The only thing I agree on is the highlighted!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Arysexy(m): 2:46am On Apr 18, 2011
If this is really confirmed, i willl spear-head a massive killing of Abokis in SE if a single igbos soul is lost there. Animals!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 2:47am On Apr 18, 2011
Arysexy:

If this is really confirmed, i willl spear-head a massive killing of Abokis in SE if a single igbos soul is lost there. Animals!

STFU

yes it is comfirmed so what are u going to do about it angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Hanoobaba(m): 2:49am On Apr 18, 2011
Here we go again, spreading unconfirmed rumours.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by sbeezy8: 2:49am On Apr 18, 2011
Depointer1:

I am sorry for Nigeria because we dont vote with our head but our backside. How would you expect your southern brothers to sleep in the North with their both eyes closed? Anyway am happy none of mine is there, Nigeria deserve the leader they get.

if they dont like it they should go back to their states
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 2:50am On Apr 18, 2011
that henry101 is not here now
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by blueNwhite: 2:52am On Apr 18, 2011
Come on Fulani's win the battle! Finish these minority igbo's. Go go fulani. Get them, one by one. Get machette's, ak47 and riffles.  grin grin
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 18, 2011
Win or loose, fundamentalist Buhari and his fanatic followers had a plan all the way. . . . to destroy.

Thank goodness, the S/E noticed on time and may have voted for defense. But that's not enough. . . . PICK UP YOUR ARMS AND AMMUNATION. . . . an eye for an eye!

Thats only if the story about buhari boys in the north is true.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by AljUche: 2:53am On Apr 18, 2011
where is that useless henry101 to stop this people now before he starts monitoring me angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Depointer1: 3:21am On Apr 18, 2011
Am still saying it that the Southerners should expect nothing special from GEJ's government. A government that promises a looser like Iyabo Obasanjo and the likes 'Minister for education'. Expect killing and maiming, PDP will not be held responsible but the people who said they voted for "Akara and not beans". tell me how there is difference between both.
As you know how OBJ denied Olabode Judge, he will do the same. I know even GEJ will confess he was forced to run.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Gboliwe: 3:25am On Apr 18, 2011
This story is untrue. Even though I dont live in Zaria but in Kaduna Metropolis, I know a good number of people in Zaria that would have confirmed the truth in it but they  were all sleeping when I called few miniutes ago. We had heavy army presence all around Kaduna all through yesterday.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by GoodMuyis(m): 3:27am On Apr 18, 2011
bobot:

I just
got fresh report that there have
been Killings, Burning, Arson and
Visualization taking Place Now in
Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria by
people alleged to be supporters
of Buhari’s CPC burning Churches
and attacking Christian in the
middle of the Night…. It
happening right now and
hundreds have been displaced
right now.

[size=14pt]Mr Exclusive news: SOURCE PLEASE[/size]

Sun News or The Punch

Am in Kaduna Now and there is noting like massive Killing abegi ooooo

Though there was rioting 2hours ago In Kaduna; even at Bypass Express way Close to were Bomb blast yesterday,but i don't know of Zaria. In kaduna here right now everywhere is quiet casue the Secirity Forces are out now and we have reach our people on Phone and they confirm PEACE

So let see till tomorrow and know tyhe update from Zaria
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by onyengbu: 4:04am On Apr 18, 2011
@Depointer,
you are still very bitter even in the face of defeat.
Cant you see that all your GEJ did shit rumuors are now old school?
Abeg get hold of reality and move on like most of your fellow ayatollah supporters.
Life is too short to spend being bitter and spreading GEJ rumuor.

ROTFLMAO!!
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by naijaking1: 4:12am On Apr 18, 2011
I hope this is not true, but if it is, then it could provide an opportunity arrest, detain, investigate, and get to the bottom of frequent riots in northern Nigeria for the first time. Also, get hold of their financier, planners, and organizers angry
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Seun(m): 4:28am On Apr 18, 2011
A friend of mine just confirmed it; she said mosques were burnt in her area (Kaduna South) in retaliation.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 4:31am On Apr 18, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Princek12(m): 4:36am On Apr 18, 2011
Depointer1:

so you voted with your yansh, abi?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by edoyad(m): 4:53am On Apr 18, 2011
Seun:

A friend of mine just confirmed it; she said mosques were burnt in her area (Kaduna South) in retaliation.
I wish i could confirm it but i'm not in kd at the moment. I don't know why it's so hard for the govt to understand as long as the two groups exist together in one state, these kind of things will continue.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by jerryben12: 4:53am On Apr 18, 2011
I got a call too from KD confirming this. God help us
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Princek12(m): 4:54am On Apr 18, 2011
Why do this Northerners always have to start a fight all the time?
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by looklook: 4:56am On Apr 18, 2011
Why are people not taking things serious, i am in Kaduna and i can confirm it, we all are awake now. Mr Biggs by Nnamdi Azkiwe Express way has been burnt down. Till in the morning before we know the extent of damages. Please Guys watch ur backs CPC and do or die
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by EzeUche2(m): 5:02am On Apr 18, 2011
looklook:

Why are people not taking things serious, i am in Kaduna and i can confirm it, we all are awake now. Mr Biggs by Nnamdi Azkiwe Express way has been burnt down. Till in the morning before we know the extent of damages. Please Guys watch your backs CPC and do or die

I am taking this very seriously. I said this was the calm before the storm. The people will be riled up by their religious imams.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by efisher(m): 5:10am On Apr 18, 2011
CPC followers were bound to start a fight with their primitive thinking no matter the outcome of the result. Buhari should have taken it upon himself to appeal for calm from his followers knowing there was no way he would win the election. In fact, someone like Bakare should be in jail for calling for wild wild North and stimulating sentiments during rallies.

All the trouble states have to be on lockdown for at least one month to control this menace.
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by fxtopedia(m): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2011
I support BUHARI-BAKARE but NEVER in support of violence angry
Why klling each other because of election
Re: Violence In Kaduna By Buhari/CPC Supporters by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 18, 2011
They better leave their nonsense in the North.
Dont even spread it down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Adamu Atiku-Abubakar: My Father Will Contest For Presidency In 2023 / Atiku: 3 Of My Daughters Are Getting Married Today / Jonathan And Ex-PDP Governors At Halima Babangida's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.