Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State (32421 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / 100-Year-Old Mother Killed By Her Son Over Palm Oil Proceeds In Osun / Brazilian Woman, Lesbian Lover Behead, Tear Joystick Of Son Over Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Benwallt(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27
cardoctor:
What a cursed nation. We are surely doomed.

Limit the doom to southeast. No other region guns their sons down because of food. Una go cry taya

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by kemidebbie(f): 9:51pm On Feb 27
This Dot in the map set of people can do and undo even hungry Lions don't kill their offspring because of food.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Max24: 9:52pm On Feb 27
EmiloCorn:
The boy is bad angry

He won't go to school

He won't go to farm

He won't help his mum

He won't help his dad

He goes out to smoke hemp and come back late to be abusing and fighting everybody

I don't blame his father here for shooting him, it had nothing to do with hunger but the boy was just too stubborn cry
So, that's what you people do when your children are stubborn? You kill them? That's why you are justifying the murder. No wonder, the whole country rejected Obi.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27
MrBrownJay1:
LOOK WHAT POVERTY AND MADNESS HAS CAUSED!!!

A) thats what happens when ignoramus start having children
B) thats what happens when you have children but cant fend for them
C) abortion (of the father) would have been a better choice!

Your first two points were off! Third is fair because to me, that man is mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by olaztek(m): 9:55pm On Feb 27
A Hungry man is an Angry Man. Hunger can destabilise one's state of mind sometimes.

No one should overlook any hungry person around him/her as you, your food and valuable properties are not safe.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Feb 27
ElSudani:

Hmmm...Where did you see anger in the story?
It was actually more about uncontrollable anger than hunger. But I understand you, don't loud it
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by imagrg(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27
Preposterous!
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by oldguyman: 10:03pm On Feb 27
Region of Billionaires killing a son over food.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Timothy89(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27
Southeast are enjoying, no hardship na only hard chip dey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Putinofrussia: 10:04pm On Feb 27
Redomi:
Hunger no dey east, epi n pa wa in the east ke, ka ma ri.
SE na increased hunger.No be normal hunger. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by ElSudani: 10:05pm On Feb 27
maasoap:
It was actually more about uncontrollable anger than hunger

No sir, I disagree. How angry do you have to be to pick up a gun against your own son, especially when the disagreement was over food ?

8 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by JackMarts: 10:06pm On Feb 27
I was applying for ehsaas scholarship program and able to get it. You may also apply there: https://ehsaasprograme8171.pk/ehsaas-undergraduate-scholarship/
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by EmiloCorn: 10:06pm On Feb 27
Max24:

So, that's what you people do when your children are stubborn? You kill them? That's why you are justifying the murder. No wonder, the whole country rejected Obi.

See this one oh, wetin come consign me with obi? That gbajue man? undecided Abeg shift that talk, can't you see I'm chewing things here? cool

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Asswipemod: 10:07pm On Feb 27
EreluRoz:
Sad, I think he's mentally unstable.

He is not. Aren't you going to blame Yorubas for that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Asswipemod: 10:08pm On Feb 27
Slytiger:
What a pity. Hunger is bad.

Mba,mba,MBA! Hunger no dey SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Asswipemod: 10:10pm On Feb 27
ElSudani:

Hmmm...Where did you see anger in the story?

The story said he got angry, brought out a gun and squeezed the trigger.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Asswipemod: 10:13pm On Feb 27
Xbox2005:
Hunger no know tribe or religion ohhhhh.Ebin pawa ohhhh
No! No! No! Say it in Ibo language
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Putinofrussia: 10:15pm On Feb 27
Asswipemod:

Because of increased hunger in Igboland.Too bad.
anyị na-agụ agụụ seriously shocked

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by colestephan86: 10:15pm On Feb 27
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/27/man-kills-son-for-allegedly-eating-last-portion-of-food-in-familys-pot/
So sad, if ebi pa won in the east, they will kill their children.
Awon team we are not hungry

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by colestephan86: 10:18pm On Feb 27

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by ElSudani: 10:18pm On Feb 27
Asswipemod:

Is anger like something you catch like a flu? Did something cause him to be angry?
Is that "something" the last food in his home?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Idaytesj29(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27
immortalcrown:
I am not happy about it.

But it should teach misguided Igbo people a lesson. They were busy shouting "Igbo people are not complaining". Now, this incident has proven that Igbo people are also feeling the heat.

Meanwhile, Jennyclay is excited about this news.

Most of what they say online are white lies. They can say all sort of rubbish to just boost their tribal ego and chest beat. They we no dey feel the heat, we are the billionaires, no brown roof for east, Obi is the best for Nigeria, Nigerians want Obi, when we get Biafra the South South will he part of Biafra, Other tribes hate us, Lagos is a No mans land, we build Lagos etc are all shameful lies just to get their cheap ego boosted with imaginary and illusionary bragging rights.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by AuthorMan: 10:21pm On Feb 27
ElSudani:
The stomach doesn't lie. But damn, this is an extreme case.

"Agụụ na-agụ anyị"

We haven't seen anything close to this in the SW or any other part of Nigeria. Yet, nairaland is replete with threads mocking the SW!

The Ebi NPA wa joke is on these people.

Small tin they are quick to mock the West. E never reach like dis for West o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Pat081: 10:22pm On Feb 27
Hmmm mmm those people from that side will be doing like they are better than others just because of food he kill his son

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by AuthorMan: 10:24pm On Feb 27
flokii:

You hit the nail on the head.. they are fond of mocking others while they pretend to be better.

When they were insulting and abusing Yorubas with unprintable names on this forum, the owner didn't do anything, he allowed them operate freely but when Yorubas started giving them their insults back in multiple folds, they started crying that tribalists want to ruin the forum.

One truth is some of the mods put sentiments into their actions.
Some that are Igbo will watch Igbo insult other tribes but when there is retaliation, the person is banned.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by ekhai(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/27/man-kills-son-for-allegedly-eating-last-portion-of-food-in-familys-pot/
Abia again. in another trend, a boy killed his father, Mr Ogbonna, and removed one of his eyes for ritual purpose. Thank God he was caught.

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by yommen: 10:25pm On Feb 27
EmiloCorn:
The boy is bad angry

He won't go to school

He won't go to farm

He won't help his mum

He won't help his dad

He goes out to smoke hemp and come back late to be abusing and fighting everybody

I don't blame his father here for shooting him, it had nothing to do with hunger but the boy was just too stubborn cry

Is this how you reason? So, killing the boy because he ate food is justified by your standard? Mahn, you are trash!!! You are among the people accusing Yorubas of shouting hunger but now see what you are defending because it's an Ibo thing. Its your way of life actually. We shouldn't be surprised.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by AuthorMan: 10:26pm On Feb 27
EmiloCorn:
The boy is bad angry

He won't go to school

He won't go to farm

He won't help his mum

He won't help his dad

Are you their neighbor that was reported in the news?
Its obvious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by emperor4love(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27
SaLongs1:
Oya emperor4love come and carry your mentor.
just de display ur cow altitude we knw u guys
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Raskimonojendor: 10:30pm On Feb 27
That's another way of protesting for hunger.
Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by CluelessMODS: 10:31pm On Feb 27
Pristine664:

That boy is the worst Yoruba man alive... His type is the reason they call Yorubas cowards. 70% of his mods currently are Obidients.

Terrible insult on Wole Soyinka, Baba Adeboye etc are allowed on NL but Seun and his mods will ban you for 5 years if you insult Obi.
Yes you are right 👍 but I don't care about their ban..I call them out all the time and they always ban me . I have so many monikers up to 20 there is nothing they can do about that. One of my moniker was banned till 2032... lmao 😂😅😂😅 The dude and is moderators are disgusting!

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Man Kills His Son Over Last Portion Of Food In Abia State by Raskimonojendor: 10:31pm On Feb 27
colestephan86:

Those that said an hungry man is an angry man knew what they were saying
😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Dies After Stealing Idol In Taraba / Ghana Policeman Beats Prostitute After She Confronted Him For Not Paying For Sex / Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet With Human Skulls Arrested In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.