Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram (17157 Views)

Military To Take Over Aso Rock’s Strike Force / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Frazy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
I never knew there are BH sympathizers on NL.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by coogar: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
honeric01:

Can someone (pro-US) name one country at peace now ever since America or the west stepped into their country to install peace and stabililty?

us military force are not coming in to topple joanthan's government. they are coming in to extinguish the irritants in borno state who are making life unbearable to nigerians and the world at large. there's a universe of difference between the two.

Frazy:

do you blame them? most of them are stark illiterates.

if only they know the number of foreign investors/contracts that have been cancelled because of the political instability caused by boko haram's menace, they wouldn't be talking nonsense on a public forum. many of them are jobless and they cannot sit down and think that boko haram is actually one of the reasons there are no good jobs around.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
Mmm
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
justwise:

martinosi what type of visa was that?

Dude i going to end it here with this - because we are derailing this thread.

There is a Body in the UK that Sources Teachers who have Masters degrees in the Business & Science
professions that want to go into Teaching. Go and do your research i aiight gonna spoon feed you.

They are keen on Nigerians and People from Ghana, East Africa for Obvious Reasons.

Just-wise if you had a Masters Degree in these area's and was willing to go through the "Mine-field" (and God forgive me but sometimes pure hell!!!) of teaching these Kids in the UK via a TSA/PGTC Work-study programme..

Then the UK Govt will welcome you with open arms!!! grin grin grin

U Have to only go to Reed.co.uk and search Teaching jobs to see so many vacant Jobs.UK Born people are afraid to step inside a class-room. It takes a devil to know a devil i suppose!!!

I know a Head-teacher that looks mentally slow having to deal with kids in her all Boys Secondary School!!!

God Knows i could not do that and even going into schools for Govonors, Finance Forum, SDP Meetings and to do Financial Advisei could sense the atmosphere was like a "Prison" sometimes especially
with schools in London, Birmingham & Manchester. Schools in Herts, Surrey etc were like Disney-Land,
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 3:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
Frazy:

NIGERIAN GOVT SORTED OUT MEND, THEY CAN DEAL WITH BOKO-HARAM, LET US NOT EXTEND THE ISSUE,
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by cap28: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

cant stop laughing - AFRICOM IS HERE AT LAST!!!!

WHERE IS THAT PLATINUM PLATED FOOL THEY CALL BEAF?

GET READY FOR PHASE 2 OF YOUR  ENSLAVEMENT

BOKO HARAM = US INTELLIGENCE - FACT!!!!!

SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW COLONIAL MASTERS

THERE IS NO WAY THE US MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX WILL EVER LET YOU GET OUT FROM UNDER THE IMF AND WORLD BANK PLANTATION WITHOUT A FIGHT

LOOK AT THE COURAGEOUS PEOPLE OF LIBYA WHO FOUGHT AND ENDED UP HAVING THEIR COUNTRY SMASHED AND DESTROYED

LOOK AT IRAN - ABOUT TO FACE A DEADLY ATTACK FROM THE UK, ISRAEL AND AMERICA

the question now is do nigerians have what it takes to fight for their sovereignty just like the libyans and the vietnamese?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

Dude i going to end it here with this - because we are derailing this thread.

There is a Body in the UK that Sources Teachers who have Masters degrees in the Business & Science
professions that want to go into Teaching. Go and do your research i aiight gonna spoon feed you.

They are keen on Nigerians and People from Ghana, East Africa for Obvious Reasons.

Just-wise if you had a Masters Degree in these area's and was willing to go through the "Mine-field" (and God forgive me but sometimes pure hell!!!) of teaching these Kids in the UK via a TSA/PGTC Work-study programme..

Then the UK Govt will welcome you with open arms!!! grin grin grin

U Have to only go to Reed.co.uk and search Teaching jobs to see so many vacant Jobs.UK Born people are afraid to step inside a class-room. It takes a devil to know a devil i suppose!!!

I know a Head-teacher that looks mentally slow having to deal with kids in her all Boys Secondary School!!!

God Knows i could not do that and even going into schools for Govonors, Finance Forum, SDP Meetings and to do Financial Advisei could sense the atmosphere was like a "Prison" sometimes especially
with schools in London, Birmingham & Manchester. Schools in Herts, Surrey etc were like Disney-Land,

Don't bore me with all these junk, i need an answer to my question. martinosi what type of visa was that Nigerian you claimed to have helped secure a teaching job holding?.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

NIGERIAN GOVT SORTED OUT MEND, THEY CAN DEAL WITH BOKO-HARAM, LET US NOT EXTEND THE ISSUE,

MEND and the Niger Delta own the oil because it is on their generational land so they need to be sorted out since it is theirs. Boko Haram and islamists are terrorists and no country negotiates with terrorists because it is a cancer and they contribute zero to civilisation. Boko haram, the north and islamists do not own the oil and cannot be settled with oil money. Get the difference now? Anyway you come off as daft and i pity the person you teach with your vulgar filled posts here.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by justwise(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
Bandit C.:

MEND and the Niger Delta own the oil because it is on their generational land so they need to be sorted out since it is theirs. Boko Haram and islamists are terrorists and no country negotiates with terrorists because it is a cancer and they contribute zero to civilisation. Boko haram does not own the oil and cannot be settled with oil money. Get the difference now? Anyway you come off as daft.

You just noticed that? Ask him how govt can sort-out BH, stop western education?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Gbawe: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

US Army will end up in the Niger Delta to control oil, that since it's discovery, is ALREADY DRILLED AND CONTROLLED BY WESTERN/ASIAN COMPANIES . . . . WOW . . .  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

see intelligence !!!!

When has American interest being about oil alone? You might feel American in your heart because you think the Nation has given you so much while , inversely, Nigeria has given you nothing but , please , do not patronise us here. Is it not the same America sponsoring assasination and the toppling of government in Africa not too long ago when oil was not an issue and their action was led purely out of the fear of the rising profile of African sons who can mobilise Africans to demand better deals from the West? Puuuulllleeaazzzze !!!! America remains self-serving and evil in many respect. Gain from America, defend her fiercely and even call it your Country if you want but respect the rights of the rest of us to still distrust a nation that has , without doubt, been and can still be a force for malevolance.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2011
nolongTing:

The US will use Boko Haram as a pretext to enter Nigeria then magically they will end up in your run down, polluted village in the Niger Delta to control the oil.  Your hatred of the North has blinded you to the fact that your people will receive the lion share of the sorties.  

It will be nice if they bomb your hometown first, after all you worship their weapons so much you started a thread on it https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-348028.0.html

Because when your idol, Yar Adua when begging the US to do just that they did? Addled cow.
I made the reply below to one of your species on another thread, read it and stop talking like you smoked wee-wee for breakfast.

chyz:

He thought it was a way to control the Niger Delta rebellion? Makes no sense at all. Would you want another country to set up a military base in your country permanently? During that term date he gave them to turn in their arms,if they resisted it he would has immediately sent out the military and wiped them completely out. Go and learn why other military countries rejected Africom.Since you don't believe the video then go read about it. Everything to you people is a conspiracy theory when it goes against anything the west says.

I never argue based on hearsay. I am not even going to provide you any link, just google these words, your foolish Yar Adua uttered them after drinking non-alcohic tea in the White House;

"We have discussed on security issues, security within Nigeria, the Niger Delta, the Gulf of Guinea and peace and security on the African continent. We shall partner  AFRICOM to assist not only Nigeria but also the African continent to actualise its peace and security initiatives. It is an initiative to have standby forces in each of the regional economic groupings in Africa,"

This is from Shell;

Clearly the Nigerian Government is planning on working with the US military in the Niger Delta – whether this will continue in a low profile advisory capacity or escalate into something more is not clear. But the US Marines / US Government are not going to carry out their own research into the region unless they are going to use the information to pursue a specific set of agendas presumably with the knowledge of the present Nigerian regime.

http://royaldutchshellplc.com/2007/06/30/africa-path-nigeria-us-marines-africom-the-niger-delta/

Start from the two pointers above, spend a week following articles, then come back. yar Adua signed a foolish document he probably hadn't read, because the damn teacher was bamboozled by the things he saw in the White House. anyways since Jonathan, the US is now more concerned about Boko Haram and Mutalabs as the main problems that can stop oil flowing. But get one thing straight, yar Adua willingly acted stup!dly and signed a dangerous treaty.

You might also like to look at what Yar Adua said when the White House tea had dissolved from his eyes; http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=11064&z=5

Thats your disgraceful president in the White House;

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/322411_Bush-Yaradua07_jpg101e1b20333e8fde9f87e53f204382fb[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-513653.32.html#msg6779220
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Frazy(f): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
martinosi:

Naija Govt sorted out Mend coz their demand was tenable and justified. Can the Nigerian Govt meet the senseless demand of BH? That is we have to stop teaching of western education in the entire country.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

Of course, Nigeria is better than all those places to you. "Init?"
Dude, the only things that exists in your head are akanmu and ewedun soup.

Political/RACIAL Preference is a Bi**tch Beaf! deal with it,

But i would put this question to you -

If i fought a war 66 Years ago against the Two Strongest Industrial & Military powers in the World at that time and defeated them knowing fully well that they built up their economics before the war without my
help
, then i better bring them under my wing politically and watch them closely in case they
try and fight me again ie 40,000 US Troops in Germany and 30,000 US Troops in Okinawa, Japan.

Germany & Japan do not have a standing army only a "Parade/Peace force of 5,000 Soldiers as they
both were forced to sign "Passive Constitution" which were written by the USA or lets be more specific General MacArthur.

In modern Time Africa has never been a Competitor Economically & Militarily so if the Caterpillar is never
going to be a butter-fly why should the USA care as they did with Germany & Japan
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2011
Bandit C.:

MEND and the Niger Delta own the oil because it is on their generational land so they need to be sorted out since it is theirs. Boko Haram and islamists are terrorists and no country negotiates with terrorists because it is a cancer and they contribute zero to civilisation. Boko haram, the north and islamists do not own the oil and cannot be settled with oil money. Get the difference now? Anyway you come off as daft and i pity the person you teach with your vulgar filled posts here.

Mint. cool
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by cap28: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
AL QAEDA/NTC  (CIA) ARE NOW RUNNING A SOVEREIGN NATION (LIBYA) AS PUPPETS FOR THEIR MASTERS IN WASHINGTON

THIS MEANS THAT THE US MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX ARE CAPABLE OF ANYTHING - TODAY'S TERRORISTS CAN BECOME TOMORROW'S LEADERS

WHY HAS GEJ NOT BEEN ABLE TO DEAL A DECISIVE BLOW TO BOKO HARAM?

THE NIGERIAN MILITARY ARE RENOWNED FOR THEIR BRUTALITY - HOW COME THEY KEEP PUSSY FOOTING AROUND BOKO HARAM - IS IT BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHO THEIR(BOKO HARAM'S)  BACKERS ARE?

WHY IS GEJ ALLOWING THE GOVT TO BE INTIMIDATED BY A BUNCH OF RAG TAG ISLAMIC FANATICS?

funnily enough this is the same way al qaeda was being used to destabilise libya during qadaffi's regime until he agreed to open libya up totally to the international oil companies - unfortunately enough for qadaffi the US govt decided to renege on their promise to keep al qaeda off his back when he decided to set up the african monetary fund (AMF)  which resulted in the completed destruction of a country he spent 42 years  building from scratch.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2011
^
Crap28, we are still waiting for your madmans proof that Gaddafi is still alive on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800762.0.html
Someone should simply catch and section you.

martinosi:

Political/RACIAL Preference is a Bi**tch Beaf! deal with it,

But i would put this question to you -

If i fought a war 66 Years ago against the Two Strongest Industrial & Military powers in the World at that time and defeated them knowing fully well that they built up their economics before the war without my
help
, then i better bring them under my wing politically and watch them closely in case they
try and fight me again ie 40,000 US Troops in Germany and 30,000 US Troops in Okinawa, Japan.

Germany & Japan do not have a standing army only a "Parade/Peace force of 5,000 Soldiers as they
both were forced to sign "Passive Constitution" which were written by the USA or lets be more specific General MacArthur.

In modern Time Africa has never been a Competitor Economically & Militarily so if the Caterpillar is never
going to be a butter-fly why should the USA care as they did with Germany & Japan

I never knew there were racial similarities between White Americans and Asian South Koreans! Hmmm, maybe adding that the Japanese are Asian too makes the case more plausible. No? shocked

NL is a damn funny place! grin grin grin
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2011
Bandit C.:

So the Northerners in Nigeria that control your Oil (their cash-cow) sorted out MEND, but now a group like Boko-Haram  is blowing up their Back-yard and they cant solve the problem, hmmm oh yes i am daft!!!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2011
I keep hearing stup!d shiit about "our oil" and other similarly stup!d shiit about how the US will come and sieze "our oil." Firstly, when did the oil in Nigeria ever become ours? Who on NL can stand up to say they have benefitted from oil, except they are from a family of thieves, brown envelope takers and traitors? "Our oil" indeed!
You are all just a number in Shell's inventory, and Nigeria's GDP percentage from oil is Shells profit. Phucking dummies.
How can the US send in troops to snatch what they already control, when aboki has already given it to them without firing a shot?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by martinosi: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

I never knew there were racial similarities between White Americans and Asian South Koreans! Hmmm, maybe adding that the Japanese are Asian too makes the case more plausible. No? shocked

Here we go again, Nigerians on nairaland running into their[b] "Intellectual Ghettos"[/b] when they are presented with Hard-Facts,

I think that you would find that a White American would find more in common with a Korean, Japan or an Asian than with a Black African. a White man is 1000 more likely to marry a Asian woman
than a Black woman. It is what it is!!! If this is not true please can you tell the Thailand, Malaysian etc
Govt to Ban White men coming to their countries seeking a wife lol!!!

Notice i Said Political/Racial Preference is a Bit**ch, Sorry Beaf life is "Tough" and worse
when people just dont realize it.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by coogar: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

I keep hearing stup!d shiit about "our oil" and other similarly stup!d shiit about how the US will come and sieze "our oil." Firstly, when did the oil in Nigeria ever become ours? Who on NL can stand up to say they have benefitted from oil, except they are from a family of thieves, brown envelope takers and traitors? "Our oil" indeed!
You are all just a number in Shell's inventory, and Nigeria's GDP percentage from oil is Shells profit. Phucking dummies.
How can the US send in troops to snatch what they already control, when aboki has already given it to them without firing a shot?

exactly what i said earlier. . . . .

coogar:

yes - i love the fact that americans have found a playfield in africa.
but you have conveniently ignored how your greedy, spineless african politicians beg and arse-lick americans for foreign aid.
i don't care whether americans are coming to nigeria to do us a favour. our own government is not doing us a favour. i would have lost nothing if american forces come to nigeria and milk the land dry.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2011
Gbawe:

When has American interest being about oil alone?
You tell me since you and the others are the ones coming up with the many absurds as reason why this is the greatest EVIL on Nigeria. Since you also seem to believe America is coming for your oil, then please visit the reasoning in that as regards the post you chose to respond to.

Kobojunkie:

US Army will end up in the Niger Delta to control oil, that since it's discovery, is ALREADY DRILLED AND CONTROLLED BY WESTERN/ASIAN COMPANIES . . . . WOW . . .  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

see intelligence !!!!

If you want to pretend Oil is not on your mind, then pray tell, what exactly do you think the US Army, by helping fight the Boko Haram menace, that has destabilized the country for a year now, will take away from you? Your women? Have you been to italy? Your children? the ones you don't even appreciate enough to educate? Your Governors?? lol . . . Your politicians?? ROFL . . . . Your land? What exactly?

Gbawe:

You might feel American in your heart because you think the Nation has given you so much while , inversely, Nigeria has given you nothing but , please , do not patronise us here.

I have no clue what the crap above even means. I don't need to feel America in my heart, I spent most of my life in Nigeria, but now I live in America, and so I understand life in both countries ---  it is my brain that needs to process this, not my heart as I don't need to be sentimental in this. . .

Use your head for a second. I am suggesting that the US come in to AID in fighting against BOKO Haram, but you want to play the anti-Nigeria card against me cause of that? Are you this silly? :-/
Gbawe:

Is it not the same America sponsoring assasination and the toppling of government in Africa not too long ago when oil was not an issue and their action was led purely out of the fear of the rising profile of African sons who can mobilise Africans to demand better deals from the West? Puuuulllleeaazzzze !!!! America remains self-serving and evil in many respect. Gain from America, defend her fiercely and even call it your Country if you want but respect the rights of the rest of us to still distrust a nation that has , without doubt, been and can still be a force for malevolance.

Every country is SELF-SERVING as they ought to be. Those millions of people in places like China would not be happy if their Country went out helping others for free without ensuring it opens up opportunities for them the citizens. Same applies when you speak of the US, UK, Japan, Germany etc. As a tax payer here in the States, I would definitely not apply to have the US act as a Charitable entity to any other country out there . . ,  we need to get some return for our efforts. So, sorry, I am beyond thinking ONLY America is self-serving here. Every country, even Saudi Arabia, China, Chile, Niger  . . etc. Does it. So, I don't see the sense in your whining.

I  am sorry but you  are no better a Nigerian than I am. Now back to the issue.

America coming to AID Nigeria will likely help bring some peace and justice to the thousands who have died SENSELESS DEATHS in Nigeria so far. So far they have had more luck at intelligence gathering than we have. And to me, having more heads tackling this is better than continuing to simply throw the already disabled forces we have at the problem every other month for the headlines.

If you want to add anything meaningful beyond this point, I suggest you focus on actually making your poinr, rather than offering up more psychobabble and silly "I BETTER PASS YOU" arguments.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2011
The Americans are welcome.They should set up base in Markudi and release their drones on the boko people and their sponsors and sympathisers in the northeast,northwest and abuja.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by cap28: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

^
Crap28, we are still waiting for your madmans proof that Gaddafi is still alive on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800762.0.html
Someone should simply catch and section you.

to describe you as being devoid of any iota of intelligence would be the understatement of the year:

let me school you on a few facts that have obviously never crossed your mind:

Qadaffi did a deal with the west in order to prevent his country from being over run by islamic militants who had been on MI6 and CIA payroll for over 20 years.

Qadaffi was set up to take the rap for lockerbie because he REFUSED to hand over his country lock stock and barrel to shell and exxon mobil

The US govt were simply waiting for the collapse of Qadaffis regime following 20 years of economic sanctions (as well as thier funding of islamic terrorists groups who were being armed to overthrow him) - Qadaffi was in a corner and had no choice other than to open up libya to the american and european oil companies but unlike that piece of shi.t GEJ who you follow around like a homeless bum he at least had the dignity and self respect to have a few aces up his sleeve, namely:

the establishment of the african monetary fund
the introduction of an african single currency backed by gold
the creation of a single african military force which would counter any attempted invasion of africa from europe and america.

what has that your useless houseboy ever done to protect the sovereignty of nigeria talk less of africa ?

Qadaffi is not dead - he is too smart to allow himself to have been captured by those savages, watch the video and you will see that the person in taht video was not him - i have already pointed out a number of errors - why was his face soaked in blood in one shoot and then wiped clean in another when he was lying on the floor ? did the rebels clean him up before placing him on the floor?

the western corporate media said he was shot in both legs and the back but in the videos the puported qadaffi can clearly be seen walking without any difficluty - do you know anyone who has been shot in both legs and the back that still walks around with ease?

you are too dumb to understand that there are some very powerful forces at play in this whole scenario this is why you can not get to grips with any of this.

remember how the bbc showed a clip of a group of so called libyans jubilating over the capture of tripoli by the nato rebels - it later transpired that those so called libyans were actually indians jubilating over an election result in their country - you are too ignorant and dumb to understand that you are being manipulated by a group of people who are much more intelligent than yourself and who are merely gaming with your weak "brain".

keep following GEJ - you are almost at your destination - the pit of hell.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Beaf: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2011
^
Crap 28 brother comrade! grin
Before your mad foolishness expires, can you expend some of it on this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-800762.0.html

martinosi:

Here we go again, Nigerians on nairaland running into their[b] "Intellectual Ghettos"[/b] when they are presented with Hard-Facts,

I think that you would find that a White American would find more in common with a Korean, Japan or an Asian than with a Black African. a White man is 1000 more likely to marry a Asian woman
than a Black woman. It is what it is!!! If this is not true please can you tell the Thailand, Malaysian etc
Govt to Ban White men coming to their countries seeking a wife lol!!!

Notice i Said Political/Racial Preference is a Bit**ch, Sorry Beaf life is "Tough" and worse
when people just dont realize it.

Lol! Whites go to Thailand and Malasia for sex tourism and to phuck children, its a paedophiles paradise. I remember one guy I used to admire so much, Arthur C. Clark inventor of the communication satellite, well the dude ended up on a long list of White paedo's in malaysia.

Tell me another thing, bruv.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2011
cap28:

[size=15pt]Qadaffi is not dead - he is too smart to allow himself to have been captured by those savages, watch the video and you will see that the person in taht video was not him - i have already pointed out a number of errors - why was his face soaked in blood in one shoot and then wiped clean in another when he was lying on the floor ? [/size]did the rebels clean him up before placing him on the floor?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by cap28: 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

obo junkie - you will be one of the first the US police will put in a FEMA concentration camp.

this is exactly how the european jews sleep walked into the auschwitz and dachau concentration camps.

I can just picture you explaining to some other hapless fools about how the gas emanating from the shower heads is actually good for your digestion -  grin grin grin grin grin

goodluck with your limitless ignorance.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Gbawe: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You tell me since you and the others are the ones coming up with the many absurds as reason why this is the greatest EVIL on Nigeria. Since you also seem to believe America is coming for your oil, then please visit the reasoning in that as regards the post you chose to respond to.

If you want to pretend Oil is not on your mind, then pray tell, what exactly do you think the US Army, by helping fight the Boko Haram menace, that has destabilized the country for a year now, will take away from you? Your women? Have you been to italy? Your children? the ones you don't even appreciate enough to educate? Your Governors?? lol . . . Your politicians?? ROFL . . . . Your land? What exactly?

I have no clue what the crap above even means. I don't need to feel America in my heart, I spent most of my life in Nigeria, but now I live in America, and so I understand life in both countries ---  it is my brain that needs to process this, not my heart as I don't need to be sentimental in this. . .

Use your head for a second. I am suggesting that the US come in to AID in fighting against BOKO Haram, but you want to play the anti-Nigeria card against me cause of that? Are you this silly? :-/
Every country is SELF-SERVING as they ought to be. Those millions of people in places like China would not be happy if their Country went out helping others for free without ensuring it opens up opportunities for them the citizens. Same applies when you speak of the US, UK, Japan, Germany etc. As a tax payer here in the States, I would definitely not apply to have the US act as a Charitable entity to any other country out there . . ,  we need to get some return for our efforts. So, sorry, I am beyond thinking ONLY America is self-serving here. Every country, even Saudi Arabia, China, Chile, Niger  . . etc. Does it. So, I don't see the sense in your whining.

I  am sorry but you  are no better a Nigerian than I am. Now back to the issue.

America coming to AID Nigeria will likely help bring some peace and justice to the thousands who have died SENSELESS DEATHS in Nigeria so far. So far they have had more luck at intelligence gathering than we have. And to me, having more heads tackling this is better than continuing to simply throw the already disabled forces we have at the problem every other month for the headlines.

If you want to add anything meaningful beyond this point, I suggest you focus on actually making your poinr, rather than offering up more psychobabble and silly "I BETTER PASS YOU" arguments.

Show where I mention oil once in this thread or simply apologise. I did not and have never mentioned oil in this thread or any other for that matter as per America's interest in Nigeria . What is the point telling the world that a man who has slept with you a 100 times want to claim your virginity? America already have their way with Nigerian oil and it would be foolish or extremely simplistic for anyone to think otherwise.

The rest of what you wrote simply is not worth responding to if ,minimally , you are not patient enough to understand the stance and viewpoint of everyone. Rather , in testimony to rash judgement of the position of others, you prefer to think everyone against America's presence in Nigeria is proffering the "here to take our oil argument" What tripe.

More important to America is probably the concept of controlling a nation many ,Islamic and Christian leaning powers, because of the unique power balance developing , want to control in their cold war battle of supremacy. Iran , for example, would like Nigeria on their side and so would America for obvious reasons. We are , afterall the "biggest black nation on Earth". Oil is not an issue at all in our case and if you have followed attentively you  note I never , not once, stated this to be the case. The substantive issue, for the USA , remains for it not to lose ground to changing security/power dynamics making others stronger and positioning certain African Nations (like Nigeria) as balance-tipping pawns.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
^^ WOW . . .  more senseless ramblings !!!
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2011
The north should accept their fate afterall the killed igbos in millions. i guess it is time they paid for their SINS. Blow the hell out of those northerners cos they are animals. They don't respect the santity of human life. If possible use nuke on them.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by cap28: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
illiteracy is a disease in nigeria and for that we will pay the ultimate price.

beaf - your intellectual laziness will cost you dearly - JFK was assassinated by the US govt but if anyone had said this in 1963 people would have thought they were crazy, today most sane americans know JFK was not assassinated by a so called lone nut by the name of Lee Harvey Oswald but by the CIA under instructions from the US govt.

this is the same way most sane people know that Muammar Qaddafi could never have been so st.upid to have allowed himself be lynched by a gang of savages - this is a man who had evaded assassination attempts from the CIA and MI6 for over 20 years - you really think he would be so dumb as to end up walking into a trap planted by NATO?
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Gbawe: 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^ WOW . . .  more senseless ramblings !!!

Why don't you show some grace for once? You are ,afterall, ostensibly a woman. You claim I have taken a position I never did . When shown your error , you accuse others of rambling instead of retracting gracefully . The tactics is all too familiar . Those most concerned with blindly having their views accepted as correct will never have the minimal grace to say "my bad". Your signature becomes even more comically hypocritical in view of your conduct here.
Re: US Military To Help Fight Boko Haram by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
Gbawe:

Show where I mention oil once in this thread or simply apologise. I did not and have never mentioned oil in this thread or any other for that matter as per America's interest in Nigeria . What is the point telling the world that a man who has slept with you a 100 times want to claim your virginity? America already have their way with Nigerian oil and it would be foolish or extremely simplistic for anyone to think otherwise.

a) You did NOT RULE OUT OIL as your reason since
i) The post you reponded WAS EXACTLY ON THAT ISSUE which initially had NOTHING to do with you.
ii) Um . . . did you read your own words.
Gbawe:

When has American interest being about oil alone? 

Is that you RULING OUT THE OIL REASON? :/

Gbawe:

The rest of what you wrote simply is not worth responding to if ,minimally , you are not patient enough to understand the stance and viewpoint of everyone. Rather , everyone against America is proffering the oil argument according to you.
Correction!! I HAVE ONLY RESPONDED MOSTLY TO THOSE WHO HAVE CLAIMED OIL TO BE THE REASON---- according to rule of implication THIS IS NOT SAME as your claim above.

Gbawe:

What tripe. More important to America is probably the concept of controlling a nation many ,Islamic and Christian leaning powers, because of the unique power balance developing , want to control in their cold war battle of supremacy. Iran , for example, would like Nigeria on their side and so would America for obvious reasons. We are , afterall the "biggest black nation on Earth". Oil is not an issue at all in our case and if you have followed attentively you  note \i never stated this to be the case. The substantive issue, for the USA , remains for it not to lose ground to changing dynamics making others stronger and positioning certain African Nations as balance-tipping pawns.

Um . . . . WOW . . . so America wants to control your government? hmm . . . .
Kobojunkie:

So, by you, America is here to control your Government? Was Nigeria not the biggest Black Nation(Muslim and Christian) when US forces started arriving to train our forces from far as the 70's . According to Wikileaks reveals, the US has been able to obtain detailed information on Nigeria and it's government, details many of your own politicians are not even privy to, since as far back as the 80's. Was Nigeria not the same Populous Badk Nation with Islamic and Christian leaning powers even then? Are we really VIR_GINS when it comes to Western influence or none? Do you really believe we are VIR-GINS when it comes to dealing with the West? I mean In this GLOBAL REALITY we now have to live with, is that really sensible? Is that what you believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Right Now At The Front Of Christ Embassy Church Suleja / We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki / Court Bars APC NWC From Stopping Tuesday NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.