Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) (47724 Views)

₦100 Akpu Costs ₦1,687 In Europe / Two Hundred Naira Well Spent(photo) / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Panda7(m): 9:46am On Feb 28
incandescentena:
Sane countries
It should sell higher there as lower spending of their currency will have a negative impact on their economic
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 9:46am On Feb 28
OP talk say na overfeeding give you sleepless night, no be that Akpu

Dey play, by next month you may not see that size for N250
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:47am On Feb 28
Inukwa ooooo
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:56am On Feb 28
VinnyBaba:

When I was in Delsu, Abraka around 2011, it was N120. smiley

Then, my two pals and I would buy it as we are coming from Lecture and cook Spaghetti jollof. cool

The DAMAGES APC did to this country is Immeasurable. embarassed undecided
the damage they have done is unbearable, unimaginable, unforgivable, unpardonable

1 Like

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Soukiss(m): 9:56am On Feb 28
So 100 naira still buy food f this hard time
It makes sense

1 Like

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by shepherd316: 9:56am On Feb 28
You people should keep quiet, why should you complain if all the igbos are prospering under Tinubu, the illiterate North and other regions calls for breakup protest but the most persecuted people are displaying the highest level of illiteracy everywhere.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 10:01am On Feb 28
Stephen0mozzy:
Bought this same size for #200 yesterday with tears in my eyes. Your own even fill your palm.

The werey quoting santana at £1 🤬🤬🤬. What is the minimum wage per hour in UK?
What's the minimum wage per hour in Nigeria?

30k / 30days == 1k / day
1k / 8hrs == #125

The average worker's 1hour of work can't even buy one santana
leave d Werey e don mad tey tey I don’t know why some Nigerians we compare another country currency to our own here a sane country o and that £1 is they’re lowest currency in d uk like our #10 here why can’t we buy that fufu for d same lowest currency of ours here in Nigeria this country will never get better na fact no b curse
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by VinnyBaba: 10:03am On Feb 28
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the damage they have done is unbearable, unimaginable, unforgivable, unpardonable

As in Pure, COLLATERAL Damages! sad

From Yaradua's time to Jonathan in 2015, the Country was good enough for Average Income earners.

Now even University Lecturers and Govt School Principals CAN'T Feed well. undecided

APC is a Plague upon Nigerians. sad

1 Like

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Franky9584(m): 10:09am On Feb 28
U still dey see 100 own buy sef, here na 150 or 200 for that one
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:14am On Feb 28
Na lowlifes full Nairaland. ROFLMAO.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by femi4: 10:17am On Feb 28
incandescentena:
Sane countries
That's how it should be. Food should be affordable even when other stuff are expensive. In Nigeria, it isn't so
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 10:21am On Feb 28
Malroux:
Onanuga and BATists will tell you that this particular size is 56 thousand naira in Ghana so you should be happy to buy it at hundred naira here. What an amazing people.

These humans are the worst human beings to have ever graced the surface of this earth.

1 Like

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:26am On Feb 28
This big akpu for 100naira? Abeg were you expecting a full mortar?
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 10:26am On Feb 28
This one is bigger than the one i saw in my area
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by ojonugba2014(m): 10:36am On Feb 28
Even this size for my area na 200h
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Octopusssy(f): 10:40am On Feb 28
Rapmoney:
I went to the market to buy Akpu two days ago because I was very hungry for swallow food but the size of 100 Naira Akpu (fufu) has been giving me sleepless nights. This used to be my favourite swallow. I kept turning on the bed restlessly last night each time I remembered the size of Akpu that goes for 100 Naira now.

Abeg, wetin dey happen for Naija? Abi na to migrate to Gambia or Gabon? I don't really know what this country is turning into.

na so the size of 100 Naira Akpu be for una area?
This is HUGE. You should see the one in my hood. E be like table tennis
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by ambale(m): 10:42am On Feb 28
I bought same for 100k for UK last week, so why are you complaining?😃
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Katcall: 10:56am On Feb 28
brain54:
Na the real swallow be this...
Na to swallow am in one lump Abi gulp then use water fill the remaining space.
That's the real restructuring!
you sabi toto
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:56am On Feb 28
I think say as Naira dey appreciate, akpu too go appreciate. grin
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 10:57am On Feb 28
Stephen0mozzy:
Bought this same size for #200 yesterday with tears in my eyes. Your own even fill your palm.

30k / 30days == 1k / day
1k / 8hrs == #125

Thank you for doing your analysis solely in Naira.

Thank you.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by imagrg(m): 10:58am On Feb 28
What you are having sleepless nights about is what we buy for N200 in my area oh.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:02am On Feb 28
the look of this fufu is not igbo or calabar .if is not from this two side forget.you can eat 20 of it and it wont go anyway.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Jeje247: 11:03am On Feb 28
You should be more worried about the colour. That brown shade tells me it's over 2 weeks old. Can never pasS that down my throat
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:17am On Feb 28
That is the renewed hope fufu 🙄
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by ufotunang: 11:18am On Feb 28
STEWpid:
Chai..

Now imagine those that were once devouring Akpu-like mountain,,

What would be their fate right now?

. That is the renewed hope fufu 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Zetty177x: 11:21am On Feb 28
Malroux:
Onanuga and BATists will tell you that this particular size is 56 thousand naira in Ghana so you should be happy to buy it at hundred naira here. What an amazing people!

And these onanuga and Batist can kill 100 fowls at once

1 Like

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by donmik: 11:25am On Feb 28
That's even good nowadays
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Idaraobong5(f): 11:30am On Feb 28
My brother,my mouth no fit talk.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Mom007(f): 11:32am On Feb 28
incandescentena:
Sane countries

It's 3 for 5 pounds actually. That it's on sale mean it's old n stale already.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Warrior247: 11:34am On Feb 28
incandescentena:
Sane countries
A friend of my who lives in UK said, the payment for a day work in UK is enough to feed you for one month....

He said everything is cheap there except accomodation.

They have no mineral resources, but Nigeria is blessed with different mineral resources
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by icybeth(m): 11:45am On Feb 28
The consequences of allowing evil people in the seat of power
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 11:46am On Feb 28
Stephen0mozzy:

30k / 30days == 1k / day
1k / 8hrs == #125

Na loose guarding nigga him be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps / Bush Meat Versus Chicken? / ABCs Of Cake Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.