Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) (47737 Views)

₦100 Akpu Costs ₦1,687 In Europe / Two Hundred Naira Well Spent(photo) / Bought A Tin Of Peak Milk And Milo For Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 11:55am On Feb 28
Even indomie has reduced in size
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by actrinity(m): 12:06pm On Feb 28
Rapmoney:
I went to the market to buy Akpu two days ago because I was very hungry for swallow food but the size of 100 Naira Akpu (fufu) has been giving me sleepless nights. This used to be my favourite swallow. I kept turning on the bed restlessly last night each time I remembered the size of Akpu that goes for 100 Naira now.

Abeg, wetin dey happen for Naija? Abi na to migrate to Gambia or Gabon? I don't really know what this country is turning into.

na so the size of 100 Naira Akpu be for una area?
Jesus Christ!!!! You're still in Paradise oooo. For my side, this is the size of #200 and we still dey buy am, coz we know say naija no good again.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28
I planted casava last year now I only make fufu to eat
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Egoveen: 12:19pm On Feb 28
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of fufu would likely sell for 300 due to his inexperience in handling the economy. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise and we shall all smile at the end of these reforms. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen
I was banned😥😦😧😨

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by stephanie79548: 12:20pm On Feb 28
2 morsels or hands of eba. APC supporters buy that size for less than #502 morsels or hands of eba. APC supporters buy that size for less than #50...
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Vecta5: 12:21pm On Feb 28
This one big o. The size that they called 120 for me today, 3 no go belle full me.

They now called garri 200 naira per cup.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by SaLongs1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28
incandescentena:
Sane countries
It is just like saying you bought it for one Naira if our own currency wasn't so valueless.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by emmaodet: 12:48pm On Feb 28
Malroux:
Onanuga and BATists will tell you that this particular size is 56 thousand naira in Ghana so you should be happy to buy it at hundred naira here. What an amazing people!

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by emmaodet: 12:49pm On Feb 28
Malroux:
OP see the people I'm telling you about. As if fufu is a gold in Nigeria.

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 1:02pm On Feb 28
The only way make food cheap in Nigeria is for government to find ways to increase agricultural produce 10 times it's current rate. All local government, states and federal government should be involved. Maybe a factory set up for fufu production.

When there are excesses, price will drop.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by kikake: 1:18pm On Feb 28
Malroux:
Onanuga and BATists will tell you that this particular size is 56 thousand naira in Ghana so you should be happy to buy it at hundred naira here. What an amazing people!

If that Onanuga is not dropped by Tinubu, the government will continue to be shamed.
Onanuga is a man who sees everything from the lens of his ethnic bigotry.

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by zoedew: 1:32pm On Feb 28
Rapmoney:
I went to the market to buy Akpu two days ago because I was very hungry for swallow food but the size of 100 Naira Akpu (fufu) has been giving me sleepless nights. This used to be my favourite swallow. I kept turning on the bed restlessly last night each time I remembered the size of Akpu that goes for 100 Naira now.

Abeg, wetin dey happen for Naija? Abi na to migrate to Gambia or Gabon? I don't really know what this country is turning into.

But this is sizeable?🧐! Put a knife to your throat my friend. Not eating much to bed helps you stay alert spiritually in the night seasons so you can pray and experience the wind blowing in your favour!
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Malroux: 1:40pm On Feb 28
kikake:

If that Onanuga is not dropped by Tinubu, the government will continue to be shamed.
Onanuga is a man who sees everything from the lens of his ethnic bigotry.
I haven't seen a man who's an ethnic bigot more than Onanuga. I could still remember in 2015 when Buhari appointed him as the head of NBC. Nigerians were lamenting of hardship then, but Onanuga in attempt to defend Buhari said the cry of hardship is coming from one particular ethnic group. He meant the Igbos. Imagine what a government official was saying. Since then I no longer take the man serious.

Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Liams24(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28
Malroux:
Onanuga and BATists will tell you that this particular size is 56 thousand naira in Ghana, so you should be happy to buy it at hundred naira here. What an amazing people!

I swear!
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by diogo23: 3:17pm On Feb 28
Watianoengineer:
Still reasonable, if Peter Obi had won, this portion of fufu would likely sell for 300 due to his inexperience in handling the economy. May God bless president Bola Tinubu and give him strength to fulfill his renewed hope agenda. It shall end in praise and we shall all smile at the end of these reforms. This renewed Hope will Favor me and my Family. Amen
Experience man is busy destroying you and your generation
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by dNortherner(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28
Watianoengineer:
Aameen !!!
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by elayomohammed(m): 3:29pm On Feb 28
Still very cheap, in relation to other food items.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by jaafree: 4:03pm On Feb 28
Igbo people are the ones making life difficult for themselves. If not wetin concern dollar concern garri.? Igbo people no dey follow small profit. This is where I like northerners they are trying when it comes to this.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:35pm On Feb 28
Must you chop akpu?
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Loonyy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28
Rapmoney:

This is 150 for area
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Echo50(m): 4:40pm On Feb 28
Malroux:
Onanuga and BATists will tell you that this particular size is 56 thousand naira in Ghana, so you should be happy to buy it at hundred naira here. What an amazing people!

You are ungrateful.
I bought that seize over here in Osun for #200
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Oseone1: 5:32pm On Feb 28
Watianoengineer:
NONSENSE AND IDIOTIC
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28
Rapmoney:

you still have 100 akpu in your area?
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Malroux: 6:29pm On Feb 28
Echo50:

You are ungrateful.
I bought that seize over here in Osun for #200
Hnmm.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by mordred44: 7:03pm On Feb 28
Divide it into 2......dats d size for 100 in my area
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by pikechukwu6(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28
cheesy cheesy...na so I ate one of that fufu and meat wey no reach my finger for one road side restaurant for 1k.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Rejoice28(f): 6:42pm On Feb 29
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by Echo50(m): 8:22pm On Feb 29
Malroux:
Hnmm.

Thank God for your area o........every biz is using this time to cash out.
Re: The Size Of Hundred Naira Akpu Is Giving Me Sleepless Nights (Photos) by MrCork: 12:18pm On Mar 03
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

good morning how do u do happy day.
please do u kindly hav yansh?(no oofencsece)

Deliver Fruit And Vegetables Basket To Your Door Steps / Bush Meat Versus Chicken? / ABCs Of Cake Making