Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out (18258 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Should I Leave My N200k Job For Abroad Job? / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by ravensckar(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28
If you're complaining that 200K monthly is no longer sustainable, what will people who earn less say? angry angry

Sometimes, I feel you guys deliberately create this kind of topic to 'pepper' some people. Make una take am suffery suffery o, pressure ti wa already. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by pagorino(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28
I think you are not prudent in your spending. It not until you drink or womanize.

Some people are earning far lesser than that and they are still striving to survive by managing and cutting cost. Blowing 200k in few days is out of it.
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by Calylove: 5:49pm On Feb 28
When your monthly income is no longer sufficient to meet your needs, it can be challenging, but there are several steps you can take to manage the situation and improve your financial stability:

Budget Review:

Reassess your budget to identify areas where you can cut expenses. Focus on necessities and prioritize spending.
Emergency Fund:

If you have an emergency fund, consider using it for essential expenses. If you don't have one, start saving a small amount each month for future emergencies.
Additional Income:

Explore opportunities for additional income, such as part-time jobs, freelancing, or a side business. This can provide extra financial support.
Negotiate Bills:

Contact service providers to negotiate bills or explore alternative, more affordable options for utilities, insurance, and other regular expenses.
Government Assistance:

Check if there are any government assistance programs or social services that you may be eligible for during challenging times.
Debt Management:

If you have debts, prioritize paying off high-interest debts first. Contact creditors to discuss repayment plans or options for temporary relief.
Financial Counseling:

Seek advice from financial counselors or advisors who can provide guidance on managing your financial situation and planning for the future.
Cut Unnecessary Expenses:

Identify and eliminate non-essential expenses. This may include subscription services, dining out, or other discretionary spending.
Skill Development:

Consider improving your skills or acquiring new ones to enhance your employability and potentially qualify for higher-paying opportunities.
Community Resources:

Explore local community resources, such as food banks, community centers, or charitable organizations that may offer assistance during difficult times.
Prioritize Essentials:

Focus on meeting essential needs such as housing, utilities, food, and healthcare before allocating funds to non-essential items.
Financial Planning:

Create a long-term financial plan that includes savings goals, debt repayment strategies, and steps to improve your financial situation over time.
Remember, seeking support from friends, family, or professionals can also be valuable during challenging financial periods. It's essential to remain proactive, adaptable, and open to making necessary adjustments to improve your financial well-being.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by Intergrated: 5:50pm On Feb 28
LegallyBlunt:
angry

Did I read this well or this is some joke?

How can you blow 200K in less than a week? Doing what exactly? The economy is bad, yes, but 200K can still go a long way and last a full month if used wisely. Even married people would be great to earn this much money now!

Is it transport?
Do you eat out only/buy food?
Do have dependents?

If you don't know how you spend your income, then you're one very unserious fellow.
my brother that money is Change.

6 Likes

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by Kaycee9242(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28
You are a reckless spender

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by Tonytonex(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28
WhiteRuler:
I mean by the grace of God, I have been making such amount per month and sometimes more, but can I shock you? I'm always broke! That money, if it comes in bulk does not stay more than 5 days in my account before the account balance returns to what looks like a radio station frequency (92.5, 93.7 etc). Lol.

Abeg anybody else in my shoes? I don't drink, smoke or womanize or even spend money on unnecesary things. The cost of living in the country is just EXTREMELY high, which is the main thing that finishes the money in no time.

As things are now, making millions is the only way out but how I go reach there?

Which hustles I fit add to the one I'm doing now?

On the flip side, I believe successful governments especially the present one have been very intentional about subjecting the citizens into poverty the more for political gains.

My point

With the level of hunger, starvation and frustration going on in the country, people would be begging for any amount to vote during election, the political gains.

May God help us.
you got the point. These things are intentionally done.
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by specialmati(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28
cool cool cool cool cool cool well thank God.APC thunder fire una for making mockery of this nation
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by webbxxpert: 5:51pm On Feb 28
If this is a lie (and I hope it is), it is an over bloated lie and if it's true, man! You need to seat down with yourself and talk to yourself.
I don't want to ask how you blow 200k in a week, because I know why, and that won't be an issue if you were earning earning more, much more than 200k.

You need to cut your clothes according to your size and also inculcate the habit of saving. Forget investment for now, just save and build on funds first then think of how to invest the funds when you get enough saved.

4 Likes

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by Jennyclay(f): 5:52pm On Feb 28
ecolime:

How much do you earn monthly?
why do you want to know
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by easzypeaszy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28
I earn a little above dat with 3kids

After filling gas, sub n nepa about 20k now
I buy Rice, Oil, Ingredients 30k goes for dat
I give my wife 20k weekly, so the day we see meat we eat, if na Ponmo or Fish na she kw how to run am.
Transportation 30k
Safes up like 20k to 30k after giveout 10k to 20k monthly including Mom cuz we contribute and send her in bulk like 80k to 150k monthly..we be like 13

5 Likes

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by abali29(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28
Do anyone have information about hemingways safaris
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by zinaunreal(m): 5:55pm On Feb 28
Crypto the way the truth and the life 😆
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by shegzbillionz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28
Stop playing aviator

1 Like

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by abobote: 5:56pm On Feb 28
We that womanize have really suffered, is it why money doesn't last in our hands
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by BigYash: 5:57pm On Feb 28
Jennyclay:
You earn 200k monthly and in your mind you’re earning much Mtcheww!!

If you carry me for chopping with that money I can’t even pick up to 4 clothes and the money will exhausted not to talk of bag and shoes undecided

Biko, just stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in abject poverty.
Is relationship a poverty alleviation scheme to you? Your type doesn't even deserve more than 2k cheesy

5 Likes

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by NaijaCover(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28
You don't know how to spend money, @ OP

How can you finish 200k, I'm Speechless 😶

I'm interested In Publishing Terrible NEWS
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by enemyofprogress: 5:58pm On Feb 28
OP na you dey do yourself. How man go dey, he no dey womanise? Don't you know that women are the salt of the world. Begin to dey womanise and see how your life go change, financially and economically.

1 Like

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by Karlifate: 5:58pm On Feb 28
Even if you earn NGN 10M per month, it still won't be enough.

It's NOT just about the money being spent, but the personality behind the spending. 💯

7 Likes

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by NaijaCover(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28
WhiteRuler:
I mean by the grace of God, I have been making such amount per month and sometimes more, but can I shock you? I'm always broke! That money, if it comes in bulk does not stay more than 5 days in my account before the account balance returns to what looks like a radio station frequency (92.5, 93.7 etc). Lol.

Abeg anybody else in my shoes? I don't drink, smoke or womanize or even spend money on unnecesary things. The cost of living in the country is just EXTREMELY high, which is the main thing that finishes the money in no time.

As things are now, making millions is the only way out but how I go reach there?

On the flip side, I believe successful governments especially the present one have been very intentional about subjecting the citizens into poverty the more for political gains.

My point

With the level of hunger, starvation and frustration going on in the country, people would be begging for any amount to vote during election, the political gains.

May God help us.

Start Posting Terrible News And Start Smiling To The Bank, My Dear Brother, That's FACT.
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by abobote: 5:59pm On Feb 28
Les:
I don't mind accepting any flexible job that will pay me half of that, I am a graduate, 2.1 and what else. Ease be grateful, many don't have anything at all
When you start earning it, you will see that is a change

1 Like

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by zegmart: 5:59pm On Feb 28
It is very unfortunate with the high cost of living but you can change your thinking faculty to turn around things for yourself. Get financial IQ first. Learn a professional skill with the fund currently coming for you ie online skill and transit to entarpreneureship.
Contact www.zegmartdigitals.com
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by Raskimonojendor: 5:59pm On Feb 28
WhiteRuler:

My point

May God help us.
People making far less than that are surviving. You need a good budget..

I have also met doctors making $15,000 - $18,000 a month, and are still complain that they can't save.
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by wunmi590(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28
Divoc19:
Imagine those earning way less with wife and kids

Honestly, I always feel for them, even me on a 250k salary with 2 kids, if you see how my heart dey always beat fast...

Tomorrow is pay day, I've fished more than half of the money already without collecting it yet

4 Likes

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by wunmi590(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28
Akwamkpuruamu:
I am barely coping with 300k with a family of 4

My brother, honestly is not easy, my 250k self nah manage with 2kids and wife, but at least I'm making sure I manage it well well

3 Likes

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by Raskimonojendor: 6:02pm On Feb 28
Karlifate:
Even if you earn NGN 10M per month, it still won't be enough.

It's NOT just about the money being spent, but the personality behind the spending. 💯
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by confydoedowaye(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28
Jennyclay:

If you carry me for chopping with that money I can’t even pick up to 4 clothes and the money will exhausted not to talk of bag and shoes undecided

Biko, just stay away from a relationship in order not to put someone’s daughter in abject poverty.

Lazy girls everywhere.

1 Like

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by Raskimonojendor: 6:03pm On Feb 28
Jennyclay:

😂😂😂
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by wonyi: 6:06pm On Feb 28
wunmi590:

200k is just like 100k in the present economy, but that doesn't mean it can't take you for a whole month, most especially for somebody who is not married...

I'm on 250k salary and I still manage till the end of the month, with 2 kids and a wife, infact, I still do my normal mutual benefit savings 10k each for my 2kids..

This present economy doesn't allow anyone to spend anyhow, you spend anyhow, you see shege banza...

Is still this money I will fuel my wife jalopy monthly to take my kid to school ooo

Please don't be offended, could u please share your budget for the month?
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by wunmi590(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28
abobote:

When you start earning it, you will see that is a change

Baba you are not far from the reality, when I was earning less, I used to see people who earn more than me a big boy, but still complain, it was when I got another job with 250k, I now understand those people complaining...

I've 2kids, and that 250k nah manage I dey manage am with better sense
Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by olax02(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28
LegallyBlunt:
angry

How can you blow 200K in less than a week? Doing what exactly? The economy is bad, yes, but 200K can still go a long way and last a full month if used wisely. Even married people would be great to earn this much money now!

Is it transport?
Do have dependents?

If you don't know how you spend your income, then you're one very unserious fellow.
Ask him if he's paying his tithes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by cjudy(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28
LegallyBlunt:
angry

Is it transport?
Do have dependents?

This one think say na 2million them Dey talk. 200k in Tinubu regime is like 20k. What can you afford with it? One bag of rice, one carton of medium tin tomatoes, 25litres vegetable oil and maybe palm oil, yam and plantain and boom your account balance will look like FM Radio Station and you think the OP is lying.

4 Likes

Re: N200k/month Earning Is No Longer The Way Out by Henrydata(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28
wunmi590:

200k is just like 100k in the present economy, but that doesn't mean it can't take you for a whole month, most especially for somebody who is not married...

I'm on 250k salary and I still manage till the end of the month, with 2 kids and a wife, infact, I still do my normal mutual benefit savings 10k each for my 2kids..

This present economy doesn't allow anyone to spend anyhow, you spend anyhow, you see shege banza...

Is still this money I will fuel my wife jalopy monthly to take my kid to school ooo

You are mature.

Weldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Bank Job Loss Imminent In 2016 / In Need Of A Professional Advice / May Day: Lecturers, Doctors, Others To Benefit From Pay Rise, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.