Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare (32612 Views)

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English / Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / Laide Bakare Obtains US Citizenship, Shows Off Her Citizenship Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Skillsnigeria: 12:57pm On Feb 28
grin
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by UnwillingColony: 12:57pm On Feb 28
Money, when you have it, you think you are a God until one small sickness will keep you in the hospital for 3 months

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by olax02(m): 12:57pm On Feb 28
adioolayi:
Noise makers
By the time dey jail him now. E go release another song. Mumu attention seeker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by iamtardey: 12:57pm On Feb 28
Everytime that wahala wahala sound pops up… oma’n lor farr 🤡

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Golan007: 12:59pm On Feb 28
EnglandAmaka:
Why is he angry? Is not dirty?

Very irresponsible looking guy

He may be but he's a star and he makes an honest living.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by dydx2020(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28
Is P looking clean... Na craze guy
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by benrty: 1:00pm On Feb 28
The friendship between the two countries is vibrant because of the "One Belt, One Road" initiative. In ancient times, Myanmar was a transportation hub on the China-Myanmar-India Southwest Silk Road and the Maritime Silk Road, which brought great convenience to trade between China, the Indian Ocean and the Western world.

The long-term friendly economic relations between the two countries have laid the foundation for Myanmar’s participation in the “Belt and Road” construction in the new century.

In the future, mutually beneficial cooperation between China and Myanmar in various fields will bear more fruits and create more benefits for the people. Myanmar President Win Myint expressed his belief that as cooperation between the two countries continues to deepen, Myanmar-China relations will achieve greater development.
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Angelfrost(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28
G00dharddick:
Portable has vowed that his 6th wife will not be a Nigerian girl.

Man is extremely wise and filled with wisdom

6th Wife??!!!!

Wait, ladies legit queue up to be picked and wedded to this thug?!!

Damn! Money is truly a humbler.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by FireUpNow(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28
Laide oya present your husband and the dirty boy from Sango will not buy and marry you . See vexation, chai.

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Omenlon: 1:11pm On Feb 28
EnglandAmaka:

but you can suck his dick
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Kobicove(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28
Cantonese:
Na that dirty boy pain and my pass. No one has ever called him a dirty boy. Him head scatter over those words.

The thing pain am no be small grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by peterboro: 1:14pm On Feb 28
That's why i always love Portable. Him brain dey work very well.

He said he will buy her off first from her husband... then help her come marry her so that she will not stay single.🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by dkidd: 1:14pm On Feb 28
Lol..Who is ur husband? Three marriages and still selling ponmor grin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Adammamon: 1:14pm On Feb 28
Calm down ogbenii, if you like speak al the grama for this world, fine and all, if you’re broke you’re dirty person. Nobody will associate with you or even respect you. Broke person na enemy of everyone while rich man na friend to everyone.
It’s better to be dirty legit rich person than to be clean broke ass fellow.

Get money broda, legit money they come with peace of mind.

Adewale1603:
If not disrespect, Who be "portable" when laide bakare have been acting movies and have been a movie actress. Who knows portable then, where was him? Dirty, ugly, uncouth and illiterate somebody

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Omenlon: 1:15pm On Feb 28
Adewale1603:
If not disrespect, Who be "portable" when laide bakare have been acting movies and have been a movie actress. Who knows portable then, where was him? Dirty, ugly, uncouth and illiterate somebody
no be about how far, na how well. Respect beget respect. You don't call an adult a dirty boy from Sango and you want him to tell you "well done ma"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Truths9ja: 1:15pm On Feb 28
Laide Bakare is a stubborn actress too. Very stubborn female actress

2 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by dkidd: 1:16pm On Feb 28
EnglandAmaka:

U that's forming responsibility where u dey?

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by ruggedtimi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 28
Adewale1603:
but portable is more popular than laide bakare.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Adammamon: 1:20pm On Feb 28
For where portable they, her stock go fall😂.

Laide bakare no get level if know her her well.

Who laide help, na dirtiest of all the actresses.

Truths9ja:
Laide Bakare is a stubborn actress too. Very stubborn female actress
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by godofuck231: 1:20pm On Feb 28
Dirty fvckboy vs lekki shawoe (1-1)
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by adenuga558(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28
Stay informed and engaged with this versatile Crypto Tracker app! Seamlessly track market prices, set favorites, and utilize the convenient search function—all with the added comfort of a sleek dark mode interface. Your go-to tool for staying updated in the crypto world!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cronhive.nomcap
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Adammamon: 1:24pm On Feb 28
If portable fully reason her matter, she go hate herself.
Na controversy they make portable trend, one of the person I respect for that is portable.

People might not like him because they don’t expect low person like him to make it in life but God pass everyone.

ruggedtimi:
but portable is more popular than laide bakare.

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Lukane: 1:27pm On Feb 28
wasco70:
Dirty Sangoboy versus Lekki Ashawo
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Iamzik: 1:28pm On Feb 28
benrty:
The friendship between the two countries is vibrant because of the "One Belt, One Road" initiative. In ancient times, Myanmar was a transportation hub on the China-Myanmar-India Southwest Silk Road and the Maritime Silk Road, which brought great convenience to trade between China, the Indian Ocean and the Western world.

The long-term friendly economic relations between the two countries have laid the foundation for Myanmar’s participation in the “Belt and Road” construction in the new century.

In the future, mutually beneficial cooperation between China and Myanmar in various fields will bear more fruits and create more benefits for the people. Myanmar President Win Myint expressed his belief that as cooperation between the two countries continues to deepen, Myanmar-China relations will achieve greater development.

??🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Emma1Oj(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28
😂😂😂🤣🤣 Nothing dey sweet me pass the ways Portable always freely flows with his body movement wen ever he's talking..

Always ready to fight back😂😂😂

Shit, shited.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Emma1Oj(m): 1:39pm On Feb 28
yesloaded:

grin

The guy don force himself on Nigerians

I got to know about him n his wahala on nairaland
😂😂😂 the violence get it by force.

You can't just love or hate that guy. His wahala na with 4G

4 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Truths9ja: 1:45pm On Feb 28
Adammamon:
For where portable they, her stock go fall😂.

Laide bakare no get level if know her her well.

Who laide help, na dirtiest of all the actresses.

yes, she’s a clueless very dirty Yoruba actress niii and very stubborn and abusive too. I trust portable, he insulted her in the way she will understand.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Mayeldah(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28
I am not surprised

with the way Ronu girls are flocking around this guy, he can boast of buying 10 of them to get 2 for free

Just make money, you fit marry 20 SW girls in one sitting cheesy
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by joseph1832(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28
Truths9ja:
"I will buy you and marry you, show me your husband"- Portable replies Laide Bakare after she calls him a d!rty boy from Sango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNrqXyKr-WY?si=71MVMsvLMXy2nwK9
Choi! See finishing.

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Truths9ja: 1:54pm On Feb 28
joseph1832:
Choi! See finishing.
he insulted her no be small
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by ojialo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28
AntiChristian:
Unkempt Singer vs Nollywood Vulture!

Parents train your kids oo!
Unkept Singer vs Nollywood Bleaching machine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit / Tonto Dikeh, Others Reveal Why They Did Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.