Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare (32610 Views)

Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English / Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / Laide Bakare Obtains US Citizenship, Shows Off Her Citizenship Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Olabode211: 2:12pm On Feb 28
that zazzu of a name sound dirty self talkless of the appearance.
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by wisdomkid: 2:28pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:
How's this our business

It's entertainment, and una dey funny. Do you open all posts on Nairaland's frontpage and say "How's this our business"?

It's because you know Portable and want to read about him. The real people don't care, won't open the thread, and even have time to comment. But you see those h00dlum ones? na them dey comment things like yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Exceed15: 2:37pm On Feb 28
Their business.
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by LagosG: 2:40pm On Feb 28
CondemnBattery:
grin

Husband is scarce though.

A woman who have two men dragging her child is a who..re and very irresponsible.

Portable should just let street food be street food.

No need buying what can be gotten for free
She's even proud of it. All of them are.

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Kukutenla: 2:42pm On Feb 28
wisdomkid:

It's entertainment, and una dey funny. Do you open all posts on Nairaland's frontpage and say "How's this our business"?

It's because you know Portable and want to read about him. The real people don't care, won't open the thread, and even have time to comment. But you see those h00dlum ones? na them dey comment things like yours.
You should change wisdom in your moniker to foolish.
The moniker will then fit this post of yours better
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Truths9ja: 2:44pm On Feb 28
I don’t even know the juju Laide bakare, the stubborn actress did for her to be engaged as the SA to the Osun State governor on entertainment and arts. And she’s not even from Osun State.

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by idanone(m): 2:56pm On Feb 28
Truths9ja:
"I will buy you and marry you, show me your husband"- Portable replies Laide Bakare after she calls him a d!rty boy from Sango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNrqXyKr-WY?si=71MVMsvLMXy2nwK9
the earlier the better they cage this child portable, he talks on drug too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Scholace: 2:59pm On Feb 28
olax02:
Why is this lady giving this guy attention? A reasonable person will give him no attention.
i swear. Only a few will give such dirty ugly person attention

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by kikake: 3:01pm On Feb 28
New Elon Must of Nigeria?

Well, it's not your fault. It's the fault of those equally poorly educated set of people who attend your shows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Scholace: 3:03pm On Feb 28
Adammamon:
Calm down ogbenii, if you like speak al the grama for this world, fine and all, if you’re broke you’re dirty person. Nobody will associate with you or even respect you. Broke person na enemy of everyone while rich man na friend to everyone.
It’s better to be dirty legit rich person than to be clean broke ass fellow.

Get money broda, legit money they come with peace of mind.

Laide no be him mate in every ramifications. He's dirty and ugly.
He's a small boy to laide in the entertainment industry
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:07pm On Feb 28
Laide Bakare don go jam talk walahitalahi portable go expose all your secret

1 Like

Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by vRendoh(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28
....and he go do am o! This woman is in trouble. Name your price! aaAAH
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Truths9ja: 3:15pm On Feb 28
idanone:
the earlier the better they cage this child portable, he talks on drug too much.
😂 j He’s a clout chaser
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by abiodun172: 3:19pm On Feb 28
It's takes a mad person to exchange words or fight with a mad man.It's takes a mad person to exchange words or fight with a mad man....
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by wisdomkid: 3:33pm On Feb 28
Kukutenla:

You should change wisdom in your moniker to foolish.
The moniker will then fit this post of yours better

When stewwpid people don't have any intelligible thing to say, they resort to anger and insult. You sir, stands a perfect example. But peace though.
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Kukutenla: 3:42pm On Feb 28
wisdomkid:

When stewwpid people don't have any intelligible thing to say, they resort to anger and insult. You sir, stands a perfect example. But peace though.
I guess this applies to you since you threw the first jab.
Which also gives you the garb of an hypocrite who disheswhat he can't take.
In other words, a foolish hypocrite.
Peace to you too
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by AskNgige2: 4:38pm On Feb 28
EnglandAmaka:
Why is he angry? Is not dirty?

Very irresponsible looking guy

Shutarp, if he toast u now u no go gree?

Una naturally de confused
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by imagrg(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28
What a beautiful actress!
How I wish I can upload another baby into her via my cucumber size preek! cheesy
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by MSGAMBLE9: 5:47pm On Feb 28
Mayeldah:
I am not surprised

with the way Ronu girls are flocking around this guy, he can boast of buying 10 of them to get 2 for free

Just make money, you fit marry 20 SW girls in one sitting cheesy
At least unlike una yamlegged sister, SW girls don't slave away their productive years hawking and selling their body to unknown strangers/ Customers in brothel houses across Nigeria....

Yeyenatu!!!
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Adammamon: 7:55pm On Feb 28
This too much sha..

MSGAMBLE9:
At least unlike una yamlegged sister, SW girls don't slave away their productive years hawking and selling their body to unknown strangers/ Customers in brothel houses across Nigeria....

Yeyenatu!!!
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Adewale1603(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28
ruggedtimi:
but portable is more popular than laide bakare.
really? Go back into history line, throwback and old Nollywood movies, over the years, she has been popular from far way back since 2005, laide bakare should be regarded a veteran actress.
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Adammamon: 8:10pm On Feb 28
Laide na dirty olo$ho.. jumping from one dick to the other, she no get class.. na veteran olo$ho cool

Adewale1603:
really? Go back into history line, throwback and old Nollywood movies, over the years, she has been popular from far way back since 2005, laide bakare should be regarded a veteran actress.
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Smithwilliams826: 9:09pm On Feb 28
Truths9ja:
Portable dey vex ooo. Funny singer

“I will buy you and marry you” – Portable retaliates as Bakare labels him ‘dirty boy’ from Sango

Nigerian singer, rapper, and songwriter Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has lashed out at Nollywood actress Laide Bakare, claiming he has enough money to buy and marry her after she called him a dirty boy from Sango.

During an interview, Laide Bakare referred to Portable as a dirty boy while discussing sensitive and personal topics, following some vulgar statements the singer made on her media page.

In the interview, Bakare was asked personal questions, including the controversy surrounding her child being claimed by two individuals alleging to be the child’s father.

In response, she stated, “That’s where Wahala started. When I finished my house in Lekki, I sent out invitations. I saw it to them, they saw it, no response at all.”

She continued, “I told them, ‘You’re not okay.’ I sent invitations to you, and you didn’t even say anything. So when I now got my (inaudible), a person commented under my post, saying, ‘Sorry rich woman.'”

The actress added that Portable, the Nigerian singer, was the one who made the comment. She went on to abuse and insult him, calling him “a dirty mad boy from Sango.”

In a subsequent video, Portable responded, emphasizing that Bakare had earlier stated that if her husband cheats, she’ll cheat as well.

Therefore, he warned her not to associate with his wife for fear of her influencing his wife negatively.

Portable stated, “No be you do interview say if your husband cheats, you go cheat. Due to this, I messaged and asked that you shouldn’t associate with my wife, who is an actress.”

“Because you’re unfortunate, you might advise her to cheat as well.”

Regarding Bakare’s comment about him being a dirty boy, Portable said, “You called me a dirty boy, but I can buy you. Who is your husband? Tell me your husband.”

The singer made several sensitive statements in the video, which is attached below.

https://www.gistreel.com/i-will-buy-you-and-marry-you-portable-retaliates-as-bakare-labels-him-dirty-boy-from-sango/
Na show me your husband oh
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Truths9ja: 9:25pm On Feb 28
Smithwilliams826:

Na show me your husband oh
she didn’t have any husband to show. She’s a single mum
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Smithwilliams826: 10:14pm On Feb 28
Truths9ja:
she didn’t have any husband to show. She’s a single mum
The twit there is show me your husband not tell me your husband.
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Truths9ja: 10:23pm On Feb 28
Smithwilliams826:
The twit there is show me your husband not tell me your husband.
she didn’t have any husband
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by Mryacks: 10:49pm On Feb 28
yesloaded:

grin

The guy don force himself on Nigerians

I got to know about him n his wahala on nairaland

I have only ever listen and watch only one of his songs..."zazzu' I only read about him and his antics mostly here... grin
Re: I Will Buy You & Marry You, Show Me Your Husband - Portable Replies Laide Bakare by BALLOSKI: 5:32am On Feb 29
Angelfrost:
Ironically, Portable couldn't have walked within the same circle nor come close enough to even speak to Laide 3 years ago.

This Life ehn...! grin

Never look down on anyone! You never know what can happen tomorrow.
I don't know her oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Sick Tekno Gives An Update On His Health / Mercy Johnson Okojie And Husband Step Out In Matching Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.