Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? (5460 Views)

If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect โ€“ Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Printme1: 11:01am On Feb 28
Honestly, I've never seen any uglier style in young ladies clothing.

But they seem to like to sew it for almost every wedding.

I think it's something for the bridal train or the maid of honor?

Nevertheless, I just hate the style with all my heart.

I've seen many colors and variations in the style but they all seem depressing to me.

Even on one of the prettiest girl I've ever known personally, I still don't find it appealing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Printme1: 11:03am On Feb 28
Since you are here kiss

I design websites for businesses for only 15k

I design investment platforms. I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji.

I also design real estate websites, blogs and websites for businesses.

All for 15k only.

WhatsApp 070 5582 2849

1 Like

Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by iamtardey: 11:42am On Feb 28
๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟ
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by tochez24(m): 11:43am On Feb 28
Printme1:
Guys, What do you think?

You hate the atire because you no dey see breasts and yansh baa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Child of the world๐Ÿ˜…

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Lawly: 12:24pm On Feb 28
Printme1:
Guys, What do you think?

I don't know what I think

1 Like

Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Emeraldicon(m): 1:05pm On Feb 28
Printme1:
Since you are here kiss

I design investment platforms. I also design e-commerce websites just like jumia or jiji.

All for 15k only.

WhatsApp 070 5582 2849

For real?
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Printme1: 1:06pm On Feb 28
Emeraldicon:

For real?
yes boss
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by nifemi25(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this pictures.... Both boobs was covered and it doesn't reveal any part of the body...

2 Likes

Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by obinna58(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28
Printme1:
Since you are here kiss

All for 15k only.

WhatsApp 070 5582 2849

Na so sapa hold you reach
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Emeraldicon(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28
Printme1:
yes boss
Will chat you up soon
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Wisedove(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28
I thought i was the only one that hates seeing this particular dress on ladies. I have not seen any lady that looks appealing to me in this particular outfit

1 Like

Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by JobZoneNews(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28
It's ba case of choice. But it's bad when you make the wrong choices. Let all things be done decently and in order. Ladies who dress decently value their dignity. Even some prostitutes don't dress the way some of our ladies dress these days (as seen in a new gospel movie in Nigeria, The Prostitute).

Let's be decent and wise
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28
Printme1:
I've seen many colors and variations in the style but they all seem depressing to me.
Even on one of the prettiest girl I've ever known personally, I still don't find it appealing.

you are entitled to your opinion, and just as you hate the dress, its obvious many women out there LOVE it.
just make sure they dont wear it at your wedding, et voila...to each their own!
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by DevilsEqual(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28
obinna58:

Na so sapa hold you reach

No be u dey always guage people level of poverty

Online wealthy man, u don con guage hin own too

U go about looking for poor people...see make i direct u go meet Chijioke and Chinemerem make u go guage their own poverty too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by imagrg(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28
Are you a Pass-tour? grin
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by obinna58(m): 6:00pm On Feb 28
DevilsEqual:

No be u dey always guage people level of poverty

Online wealthy man, u don con guage hin own too

U go about looking for poor people...see make i direct u go meet Chijioke and Chinemerem make u go guage their own poverty too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na people like you we Dey try help, even though una no go still listen, due to apc agbado induced hardship you go wan become his client, I know person wey go do am cheap, na so e go take clear your bank account
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Rickmann: 7:22pm On Feb 28
Printme1:

One thing you must know is this style of dress doesn't fit every girl.. perhaps you've been seeing it on slim girls. It's common knowledge that this particular design looks good on curvy girls. Also, the designer or tailor matters alot.
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28
Wisedove:
I thought i was the only one that hates seeing this particular dress on ladies. I have not seen any lady that looks appealing to me in this particular outfit
men i was thinking the same thing, its not even about exposed boobs or not. This style of dressing is too common, even with different fashion styles it still looks the same.
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by CrownLands(m): 8:56pm On Feb 28
I don't invest in clothes. I do real estate.
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Acidosis(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28
Same here. Poor design.
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Printme1: 10:49pm On Feb 28
[quote author=Robisky001 post=128697838][/quote]domain is not included
Re: This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? by Peakdesign23(m): 9:12am On Feb 29
The design isnโ€™t catchy but the dress covered properly.

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Man Or Woman Does Not Exist! / Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better / Have You Ever Been Stalked? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.