Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu (33135 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / We Have Shared Responsibility: Tinubu Thanks Fubara For Pursuing Peace / Gariki Pedestrian Bridge Snap: Contractor Takes Full Responsibility, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Kukutenla: 11:14pm On Feb 28
All this propaganda of Lagos becoming the fifth largest economy in Africa?
What exactly did he do to make Lagos the fifth biggest economy while he was governor
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Pokolee: 11:14pm On Feb 28
Wetin ambode cum dey talk.... No wonder he couldn't continue his second term
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Dmama1991: 11:17pm On Feb 28
Abeg who go show me small love wia I dey now tight for me
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by colestephan86: 11:17pm On Feb 28
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/economic-hardship-i-take-full-responsibility-says-tinubu/
Bola , I voted you not cos you are a magician but because you. Have led Lagos before and you did a good job. I. Feel the pain too but I trust that you will do better and puth the country on the right path.
I have no single regret voting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by mrlycan: 11:21pm On Feb 28
Abeg
colestephan86:

Bola , I voted you not cos you are a magician but because you. Have led Lagos before and you did a good job. I. Feel the pain too but I trust that you will do better and puth the country on the right path.
I have no single regret voting for you.

Abeg who ask this one to read epistle. your eye go clear in two months time. Something they told him to say. Sakamanje
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Lacash: 11:22pm On Feb 28
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/economic-hardship-i-take-full-responsibility-says-tinubu/
Our Commander in chief has spokenπŸ’―πŸ’― #TheJagabanBorgue

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 11:24pm On Feb 28
Babalegba:
Tinubu is beginning to impress me. I like people who take responsibility for their actions. They are usually strong and determined people.
Your hypocrisy is powered by the sun.

Who will hear you speak would think you've criticize Tinubu before in your life.... But a trip down your comments here, shows that you're not just a follower, but one of his online bigot followers.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Obrigardo: 11:25pm On Feb 28
Babalegba:
Tinubu is beginning to impress me. I like people who take responsibility for their actions. They are usually strong and determined people.

Nigeria and Mediocrity are blood sisters.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by enemyofprogress: 11:25pm On Feb 28
I totally agree with th President that, there is light at the end of the toilet. Nigerians should be patient to see the light

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by madjune(m): 11:26pm On Feb 28
Always talk and rhetoric.

It's a long road ahead. Folks need to come to terms with the reality and make really smart moves.

If you expect Tinubu or anything to get any better soon, or the Naira to recover anytime soon; first ask yourself: What does Nigeria produce that it exports heavily in good measure?

What? What?

If your only answer is oil, better not feel assured by Tinubu or anybody.

That's the reality. I hate to sound pessimistic but I'm a realist.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Babalegba(m): 11:29pm On Feb 28
lexy2014:

is it "at school" or "in school"?

but since you passed English comprehension in school and your teacher did very well, then you shouldn't find this question difficult to answer.

in what way has he impressed you?
Don't be a deekhead. Your English comprehension skill is subpar if you still require answers after reading my original post

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Mom007(f): 11:29pm On Feb 28
Brave words...

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Govocrete: 11:29pm On Feb 28
I will believe when I see the light in the tunnel and not at the end of the tenure (tunnel).

The light I deserve are:

1. 24hrs electricity supply to homes.
2. Safe drinking water in at least 75% homes.
3. Good road
4. Single currency rate either at CBN, Banks or BDC.
5. Security.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by ufotunang: 11:30pm On Feb 28
What did you expect from a president that just told you....it's my turn ?

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by countryman13: 11:30pm On Feb 28
Babalegba:
Am 101% Obiedients but I LOVE BAT for this simple but strong sentence! May God Almighty see him through d storm,amen

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Mccullum: 11:30pm On Feb 28
The quality of a man is taking responsibility for his actions.

I saluute you Asiwaju.

Naija will be great.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by ufotunang: 11:31pm On Feb 28
From president to storyteller πŸ™„
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by ufotunang: 11:31pm On Feb 28
Stories...super story πŸ™„
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Zeebuy: 11:32pm On Feb 28
Babalegba:

but you guys have been shouting here and there, claiming it's not tinubu's fault and blaming buhari and world economy and every other thing. Now that tinubu has accepted his incompetence, you're now changing mouth.
2-faced animals
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by PastorOlokonla: 11:35pm On Feb 28
Good one mr president.

I think I may be proud of my country again.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by toujurs: 11:35pm On Feb 28
Full responsibility? Anyways i don't blame you. It's the fools that supported you i blame.
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Babalegba(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:
Your hypocrisy is powered by the sun.

Who will hear you speak would think you've criticize Tinubu before in your life.... But a trip down your comments here, shows that you're not just a follower, but one of his online bigot followers.
In the beginning I didn't like Tinubu because he installed a non performing governor in my state,ogun state. I started changing my attitude when I realized that many nigerians hate him unjustly and did things to harm his reputation and his plans.
It is in my nature to support the oppressed, the unjustly treated and the unjustly vilified.
I admire people who stand by their words.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by OfficialAPCNig: 11:39pm On Feb 28
Chibuzoripob:
cool Those mourners that wear black clothes up/down,carriers of BAD NEWS with their Evil energy aka OBIDIENTS πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ s should gather for group picture cool grin grin.
Eluuupees 70
Eluuups 71
Agulu 🀑 🀑 72
Yes daddy 73
Top to bottom 74
Olu le 75
After constituting nuisance, enter the market and buy a bag of rice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by iamtardey: 11:40pm On Feb 28
Oga angry share money share money
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 11:40pm On Feb 28
Babalegba:
In the beginning I didn't like Tinubu because he installed a non performing governor in my state,ogun state. I started changing my attitude when I realized that many nigerians hate him unjustly and did things to harm his reputation and his plans.
It is in my nature to support the oppressed, the unjustly treated and the unjustly vilified.
I admire people who stand by their words.
Don't let me be screenshots of you supporting Tinubu right from 2015.

I might tolerate Hypocrites to an extent, but not Liars, so just STFU and don't let me expose your lying ass

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Samekaog: 11:43pm On Feb 28
This is recommendable, all he needs is our prayers and support. For people that knows what is really happening in Nigeria can concur with me that the current situation of this country was not created by Tinubu, he inherited the problem, it was there since 1960 and it keeps accumulating which became obvious as we are seeing today.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by olabimpe269(f): 11:43pm On Feb 28
See this one
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Confirm4real(m): 11:50pm On Feb 28
mariahAngel:

Did he ever? cheesy

Audio responsibility grin
Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by arsenal33: 11:50pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:

I might tolerate Hypocrites to an extent, but not Liars, so just STFU and don't let me expose your lying ass
you sound like a stalker

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Ogiame: 11:52pm On Feb 28
countryman13:

Am 101% Obiedients but I LOVE BAT for this simple but strong sentence! May God Almighty see him through d storm,amen
You're really "Obidients" indeed.

Take this your gaslighting bullshit and move away from here

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: I Take Full Responsibility - Tinubu by Babalegba(m): 11:52pm On Feb 28
Ogiame:

Since you've got a lot of time on your hands, please expose my lying ass. I do want to be taken down memory lane.
Like I said earlier the unjust vilification of Tinubu by the obedients made me defend Tinubu and yes I did support buhari initially as well because I thought he would come to fight corruption in Nigeria but unfortunately he failed woefully as most nigerians would.
In a nutshell, the more hatred obidients have for Tinubu the more I will be in Tinubus camp but if they play fair politics then I would be neutral

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"FG Wants Us To Feed Pupils Rice, Beans, Vegetable, Crayfish With Just N35" / Military Officers Given Ultimatum To Lose "Pot-bellies" (pic) - COAS / #AtikuIsComing vs #AtikuBusted Trend Over Impending Tribunal Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.