Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes (1511 Views)

Poll: who made the mistake at the garden of Eden:

Adam: 88% (8 votes)
Eve: 11% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / Ladies, Why Say NO When You Actually Mean YES? / Can A Woman's "No" Mean " Yes"? : Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by seuniyanda: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2007
I wonder why ladies are so hypocritical, because when they say no, guys don't run yet, they mean yes, there is this girl, i hope she is not a Nairaland user, i asked out and she said no, but somehow along the line, she phoned back to tell me why did not call her again, that she's been expecting my call, and eventually she said yes. na wa o, ladies try to be real, if you want something don't pretend, go for it, guys they are all ours
Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by efuah(f): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2007
some girls Sir angry cos for me, my NO is NO!!

1 Like

Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by uspry1(f): 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2007
You picked inexperienced immature girl who do not know nothing about real relationship or dating, i guess!!!

I agreed with efuah---NO means no!!!! YES means yes!!! This is not secondary school or childish game!!!

1 Like

Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by Joey82(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2007
@poster,
I agree with efuah and uspry, although it depends on d kind of lady in question, to some no actually means no, to others no means "try again, I'm not that cheap"

1 Like

Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by iice(f): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2007
some ladies man. . .some ladies
Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by jkpretty(f): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2007
NO+NO+NO+NO+NO=NO

YES+YES+YES+YES+YES=YES
Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by bondxie(f): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2007
Uhm, i guess most and all woman have this syndrome in them, up to the act of making love.
Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by iice(f): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2007
lemme guess ^^ your specs were fogged before you posted right? undecided
I wonder if people ever actually read anything undecided
Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by Ralvy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2007
efuah:

some girls Sir angry because for me, my NO is NO!!

I like That . . .  wink

@Poster + Topic; cool

When the Girls say Yes, what do they mean? ?
Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by seuniyanda: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2007
take it or leave it, not all girls are the same, but some girls are like that when they mean yes the tongue says no, and visvisa, so
efuah:

some girls Sir angry because for me, my NO is NO!!
don't argue
Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by feezle(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2007
yeah u are right but i think sometimes dey dont know wat dey want or dey are just trying to front cos dey sometimes dont want the guys to know how much dey like dem
Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by ayedun(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2007
Some girls say No and become Yes at last.
No girl will ever say Yes at the initial stage, but interesting!!!!!!!

A girl during my NYSC service year say NO, and I Married her for complete one
year and up to today she still saying No and we are doing that thing. between
man and woman you know. Eh eee eeee
Re: When They Say No, They Actually Mean Yes by Ralvy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2007
[s]No girl will ever say Yes at the initial stage, but interesting!!!!!!![/s]

That's 4 u, my gurl said "why not" ? cool

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept Him Back Or Just Forget Him? / Did You Really Love Him/her, Why? Is It True Love? / Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.