Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board (33112 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / President Tinubu Appoints Dr Ruby Onwudiwe To The CBN Board / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Ogiame: 2:48pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
Nothing special but you enjoy boys. Better sharap your mouth there. grin

Anytime when you ready, feel free to reach out to me. Ahaoda way. πŸ˜‹

You complete that your PGD?
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Massiveglory: 2:49pm On Feb 29
Tareeq keep quiet.
He rejected the job as a man of conscience, who does not want to stain himself.
I will do exactly the same.
Cant you see there is a kind of curse on the government.
Nothing is working. The nation is not in a war but is thrown into unimaginable hunger, confusion and calamity.
You think it is ordinary?

Tareq1105:

Which conscience?

It was Senator OUK that nominated him for Tinubu and he didn't do his findings well. Now South East is left out of the Board of CBN.

Conscience kill you there.
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by anonimi: 2:49pm On Feb 29
iCauseTrouble:
If na me too, I go reject am.... It's a shame to associate with that druggie mandate thief

Keyamo has explained that he was not a druggie, but staying with druggies by mistake and being their accountant cum banker.

Racoon:
Festus Keyamo Defends Tinubu From Drug Trafficking, Says Tinubu Mistakenly Shared Flats With Drug Lords

The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Mr Festus Keyamo, has distanced the All Progressive Congress presidential candidata, Bola Tinubu, from being a drug baron who was involved in the traffic of narcotics in the United States.

Keyamo, who also doubles as APC Presidential Campaign spokesperson, noted that the former governor of Lagos State only shared a block of flat with drug barons about 30 years ago in the US.

His reaction is coming following documents of a Chicago District Court indicting and convicting Tinubu of drug dealings and money laundering in 1993.

The document which emerged online two days ago, described APC standard-bearer as a drug baron, adding that Tinubu entered a plea bargain, leading to the forfeiture of his assets to US authorities in 1993

It was also pointed out that Tinubu forfeited the sum of $460, 000 dollars in his bank account at First Heritage Bank to the US government.

Speaking on Wednesday on Channels TV, Mr Keyamo dismissed such claims, insisting that Tinubu was linked to drug peddlers who were his neighbours.

He said: β€œWhat happened was that Tinubu went to open an account. The address which he used in opening the account was the address used by these people. I think some blocks of flats. Maybe, he was happy to be in that block of flats too.

β€œSo, they now link it that the other people they were investigating for narcotics are in the same address used by Asiwaju to open that account.’’

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/?.
Β 
U.S. court judgement indicts Tinubu for drug trafficking

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/amp/news/article/u-s-court-judgement-indicts-tinubu-for-drug-trafficking/

US Court Releases Documents Linking Tinubu to Largescale Drug Peddling

https://fij.ng/article/us-court-releases-documents-linking-tinubu-to-largescale-drug-peddling/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by nobilie: 2:50pm On Feb 29
Before giving anyone an appointment, you must have pre-informed them to seek their consent.

1 Like

Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by crestedaguiyi: 2:52pm On Feb 29
Judolisco:
how was ngozi offloaded? Dem use lie swr for una ni?

Get a life if you don't have the details.

Those your stupid leaders that opposed and published rubbish about her are still controlling your lives while she has moved to better heights .

Kalu has turned the offer down, he has a right to do so, rest

2 Likes

Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Judolisco(m): 2:54pm On Feb 29
crestedaguiyi:

Get a life if you don't have the details.

Those your stupid leaders that opposed and published rubbish about her are still controlling your lives while she has moved to better heights .

Kalu has turned the offer down, he has a right to do so, rest
oga how was ngozi offloaded.... Answer question... Una go jst dey peddle lies up and down.....

1 Like

Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:55pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
Nothing special but you enjoy boys. Better sharap your mouth there. grin

Anytime when you ready, feel free to reach out to me. Ahaoda way. πŸ˜‹
God forbid

You complete that your PGD?
By God's Grace.
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by martineverest(m): 2:55pm On Feb 29
The headline is so tribalistic... nairaland u can do better

1 Like

Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by bionixs: 2:57pm On Feb 29
IgbosCriminals:
Omo,

Epa n para e, o loun paja.

Na dem go start dey wail again now say Tinubu no give dem appointment.

Everything about them is Nzogvu nzogbu.

After 2 weeks they will start begging for the same appointment they rejected
he should join your brothers' failed train
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Kaptainkoko: 2:58pm On Feb 29
chokekachy:

https://punchng.com/just-in-south-east-nominee-rejects-tinubus-appointment/?amp

This type of stupid headlines is the reason this country is continually dividing according to tribal lines. He rejected the appointment base on his current appointment simple!!
What does region has to do with this ?
If the admins of this platform are responsible too, this kind of story shouldn't make it to front pages.
Iranu!!!!
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Saidfx(m): 2:59pm On Feb 29
crestedaguiyi:

Na by force to be part of failure

But during the confirmation, former Governor of Abia State, Senator Orji Kalu,( APC, Abia North ) told the Senate that the person who is his constituent had called him on the phone to reject the offer, noting that it would conflict with his present job as a consultant with the World Bank.

☝️

That is the part they'll skip because they are sadist and sure enemies of the country. Nigeria has been damaged for years and our renew hope agenda is nothing compared to the Pandora swindled brain. We shall succeed inshallah
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by paxx: 3:00pm On Feb 29
This is. a bad title. He rejected the position because it would conflict with his current job. The face that he is from the SE is not related to the rejection.
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Showguyz: 3:01pm On Feb 29
Nigercity:
At least
He is not greedy
By serving your father land?
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Ogiame: 3:04pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
By God's Grace.
Good. Don't be a bigot. And Iet me know anytime you wanna visit. Better dey
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by stacyadams: 3:04pm On Feb 29
IgbosCriminals:
Omo,

So that the government wey no get directions go come spoil the reputation wey him build over the years plus him integrity....unlike some people wey dey snatch and grab yet nothing to offer after running with it.jokers angry grin

1 Like

Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by SSpeter(m): 3:06pm On Feb 29
Patrioticman007:

The Olodo Okoro CBN Governor aka Emeifele that destroyed our Banking System is there chilling with his loot.
Emefiele is no longer from the SS?
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by luizpippo(m): 3:09pm On Feb 29
IgbosCriminals:
Omo,

He already listed being contracted to the world bank, FG agencies and private concerns as his reasons so as not to run foul of the conflict of interest ish, but to you and the 23 agbado grating louts who liked this, he must grovel because of BAT's nomination.
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:10pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
Good. Don't be a bigot. And Iet me know anytime you wanna visit. Better dey
I was at Mbiama last year November. My next visit will be JK 2&3
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Ogiame: 3:12pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
I was at Mbiama last year November. My next visit will be JK 2&3
So you dey even enter my zanga but come dey do anyhow online. grin

Anytime you touch down, just let me know πŸ˜‹
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:16pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
So you dey even enter my zanga but come dey do anyhow online. grin

Anytime you touch down, just let me know πŸ˜‹
OK
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Ogiame: 3:17pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
OK
Mbiama nor too safe now sha
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Hangulsaram: 3:17pm On Feb 29
Quelme:
People from that part of the country are super unpatriotic. Na them cry marginalization pass.

So you can be this fo..lish? Someone gave a good reason why he can not take the post and you are here talking trash. Oh! I forgot I u guys love unserious and unprepared people to come and Ε™tmess things up.
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Explicit02: 3:19pm On Feb 29
The headline is misleading abit i guess they informed him of the nomination and he declined ...so he hasnt been appointed
lordinoh:
Don't they informed these people before appointment them
This is embarrassing.....
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Maxtipulation(m): 3:19pm On Feb 29
Patrioticman007:

The Olodo Okoro CBN Governor aka Emeifele that destroyed our Banking System is there chilling with his loot.

Is Emeifele Okoro? Am just asking
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:27pm On Feb 29
Ogiame:
Mbiama nor too safe now sha
Eyah what happened?

1 Like

Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by AMI3(m): 3:27pm On Feb 29
opamoses1:

He is not the only SE appointed.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You already know their way.

They would soon start shouting marginalization, bigotiri, victimization e.t.c

U that are not marginalize or victimize are u better that them.

Everybody knows what they want.

He has his personal life to leave.
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Glassysea(m): 3:28pm On Feb 29
Will he made the right decision by not going to where he will not work with free mind, not this useless headline south east reject Tinubu government appointment, rubbish headline, he is working in world bank and you want him to be part of corrupt cbn , God forbid Satan
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Madups(m): 3:30pm On Feb 29
Thats what you get when a blind BAT is the GCFr
lordinoh:
Don't they informed these people before appointment them
This is embarrassing.....
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Ogiame: 3:32pm On Feb 29
Holluwhakemmy:
Eyah what happened?
You know how their matter dey be sometimes.
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Asswipemod: 3:33pm On Feb 29
crestedaguiyi:
It takes a lot of guts to ignore a federal appointment.

With how Ngozi, Aruma oteh, Obi ezekwesili and others were offloaded after their sacrifice,I will also not want to accept any federal appointment for now till we are sure it's a united nation

Oga, that wasn't the reason the gentleman declined. He stated it clearly. Why do you louts always like to make everything ethnic?
Re: Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board by Phoen1X: 3:34pm On Feb 29
IgbosCriminals:
Omo,

Abobaku.....better keep away from sniper,.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Minimum Wage? - Nigerians Answer / The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars / NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.