Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) (56841 Views)

24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by sunnedee2: 5:30pm On Mar 02
She's big boned.
That's all.
Such girls are very attractive.
The same lady in Jeans and snickers will turn heads.
The husband should pet her and she too should know she's wonderfully made.

Its social media.
Where brainless people celebrate mediocrity and downgrade excellence.

Those people that said she looks like a bouncer don't know what they're saying.
They should Google female bouncers and educate themselves.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by israelmao(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02
Some Nigerians are loudmouth they can insult dead till it resurrects.She's already married what is her problem?She should go and see women with beautiful figure still searching for men to marry.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by olisaEze(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02
At the risk of sounding politically incorrect, no be she go find their trouble?? She mocked their hunger and they mocked her broad shoulders, one one, opari! Naija streetz is military, you just gatz be a soldier because, ‘first to do' no dey pain, na 'second to do' dey make eye red!
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by EnglishUsa: 5:39pm On Mar 02
Zonefree:
Where's the woman

I didn't see any woman in the video embarassed
this guys una know go kill person for this country grin grin you are adding petrol for the fire
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:43pm On Mar 02
GistMedia0:
A woman was seen in tears after being relentlessly mocked and labeled as a "bouncer" on social media due to her muscular physique. The incident sheds light on the pervasive issue of body shaming and its emotional toll on individuals.

However, the woman's husband has taken a stand after his wife was wrongly called a "bouncer" on social media, sparking a wave of hurtful comments about her strong physique. In a video that has gained attention online, he confronts those responsible for the hurtful remarks.

The video shows the woman's husband, visibly upset, addressing the camera. "Are you happy now, calling my wife a bouncer?" he asks, his voice firm with frustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlrjlX9nRzs
Some people wan use dis hardship cashout grin
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Olam09(m): 5:44pm On Mar 02
I don't do bodyshamming
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Olabode211: 5:46pm On Mar 02
Why crying now,are you under some spell?

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Real2088: 5:51pm On Mar 02
If she come see me,chai!! One man's food is another's poison,wetin Dem take dey body shame her na wetin i dey use get physical clients,this life sef,If you see me we,I no get shiishii but the body is making me live like a celebrity, anywhere I enter if you no look me that means you are blind
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Orelafintun: 5:52pm On Mar 02
Where is the lady called Bouncer? I was expecting a masculine frame. All these contents these days.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Ilekokonit: 5:57pm On Mar 02
Filming their child and posting him by his crying mum on social media is child abuse.

It looks staged for money gains but staged or not, including their child in the video is irresponsible and the husband (who should be the head of the home) should be ashamed of himself because his own parents did not so expose him to the public when he was a child. You can see the confused look on their YOUNG child's face as he stands beside his mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by candygist: 5:57pm On Mar 02
Zonefree:
Where's the woman

I didn't see any woman in the video embarassed

Online clown.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by CuteNbad(m): 6:02pm On Mar 02
fyzaila:
Anybody can be bullies online and work away with it, something the can never try face to face
shut the hell up dimwit!!
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 6:14pm On Mar 02
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by uuzba(m): 6:15pm On Mar 02
israelmao:
Some Nigerians are loudmouth they can insult dead till it resurrects.She's already married what is her problem?She should go and see women with beautiful figure still searching men to marry.
Why is she, a married woman, still putting her picture on social media?
What's she still looking for there?
Now they yabbed her and she's crying like a baby.
Ntorr. Serves her right.
Now, she will learn to leave social media alone.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by uuzba(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02
Antivirus92:
post your sisters pictures let's see
Why should he post his sister's picture?
Why are people always posting picture of themselves on social media?
After now they will yab you and you start crying like a baby.
It serves the woman right. Ntorr!
She's married with children. What is she still looking for on social media that she's posting her picture?
Nonsense.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by kokomilala(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02
Be Ready To Take What You Dish Out

I saw the two vids on Twitter, now X. She succinctly abused Yoruba people. She wasn't ready for the counter lamba. Yoruba get lamba aplenty. In reaction, one of the respondents compared her to a bouncer because of her muscular upper body. Clearly, she couldn't swallow it. Thus, she became depressed, drained emotionally. It's similar to how her kinsmen cower when they meet a bigger counter jibes from people they abuse.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by gbagyiza: 6:24pm On Mar 02
People needs to hardened their heart in this Nigeria. I don't see any reason to cry because some stupid people calls you name. Na Nigerian you be oh.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by aestake: 6:24pm On Mar 02
ItisWell22:
She’s beautiful.

Fine face, fit physique. 🤗
And she's straight.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by sizer07: 6:26pm On Mar 02
GistMedia0:
A woman was seen in tears after being relentlessly mocked and labeled as a "bouncer" on social media due to her muscular physique. The incident sheds light on the pervasive issue of body shaming and its emotional toll on individuals.

However, the woman's husband has taken a stand after his wife was wrongly called a "bouncer" on social media, sparking a wave of hurtful comments about her strong

physique. In a video that has gained attention online, he confronts those responsible for the hurtful remarks.

The video shows the woman's husband, visibly upset, addressing the camera. "Are you happy now, calling my wife a bouncer?" he asks, his voice firm with frustration.

Pesin weh go bush go fetch infested ant firewood carry go house, na him no wetin him de find. Your wife no get mind to withstand online bullying which is the norm in Nigeria, yet she engaged Nigerians on social Media weh fit use mouth kii pesin😂 oya call me monkey, baboon, bouncer , what ever name that suit you.i no send your papa. Na coconut head I get. I go clap back word for word wotoporiusly. Do me I do you. We move.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by UncleAyo: 6:30pm On Mar 02
She is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:31pm On Mar 02
These are one of the vulberables the govt is talking about.Give her food abeg angry give her fried rice and chicken and her confidence will bounce back grin
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 6:45pm On Mar 02
Who be diz ones? angry
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by KillahPriest: 6:51pm On Mar 02
Both of them are fóols, i don't care what circumstances this thing happened in. You've got to be playing too much online with people beyond you for them to have that chance to insult you. You've also got to be dumb and immature yourself to take internet attacks to heart then bring your pûssy husband into the picture to shoot a pathetic video. Fûcking skit makers cool
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Rechargeam247(f): 6:55pm On Mar 02
She has too much water in her eyes.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Mayeldah(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02
And she filmed herself crying too on social media grin

E be like say everyone for Naija na content creator now.

Tinubu you do this one
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Bluffly: 7:00pm On Mar 02
GistMedia0:

However, the woman's husband has taken a stand after his wife was wrongly called a "bouncer" on social media, sparking a wave of hurtful comments about her strong physique. In a video that has gained attention online, he confronts those responsible for the hurtful remarks.

And so, emotionally poor being. Bouncer Na thief? Please get a bucket and cry well
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Agugbadin: 7:13pm On Mar 02
Why must it be the same tribe all the time.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by ChristineC: 7:17pm On Mar 02
are you serious right now? shocked shocked
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by delpee(f): 7:36pm On Mar 02
How does she look like a bouncer? Pretty lady!
She should have ignored them.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:42pm On Mar 02
DevilsEqual:
Where the physique??

Ordinary female amateur athelets for NUGA get huge frame pass this one
iiswear I'm confused myself o be like I no no wetin bouncer physique be again undecided dis one slim na..be like na skit jare

Wetin you come call those ones with yam leg,thick , bulging midriff,fatty arm and shapeless big yansh undecided
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 7:59pm On Mar 02
These ones are looking for crowdfunding
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Laple0541(m): 8:16pm On Mar 02
She’s normal and beautiful. She shouldn’t allow those rats on internet spoil her joy. It’s only a dwarf that will call her such name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.